Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,571 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price (22676 Views)

Baru Tasks Petroleum Marketers On N145 Per Litre Fuel Price / Fuel Price Increase : Will Price Of Fuel in Nigeria Return To N145/litre? / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:
That's good! Appreciating honesty and Sincerity

Why should I hate President Muhammadu Buhari?

How do I vilify a man who is guided by the doctrine of social justice? Ayo Fayose who literally wish Buhari death was recently paid a whopping sum of N11 billion as refund of money spent by Fayose to rehabilitate FG roads in Ekiti.

A vain and petty man would have denied Fayose any benefits from the federal government but not Buhari. Obasanjo denied Tinubu his constitutionally permitted allocations to Lagos same way Timipreye Silva was booted out of office for daring Jonathan. Muhammadu Buhari like a father he is has remained like a dumpsite where all refuse are heaped on. And with measured equanimity, he accepts the shenanigans of everyone. In fact, a serving minister openly kicked against his re-election, yet she still remains in his cabinet. Who tolerate such affront if not a Buhari?

He is being accused of obstinate dogmatism, some said he is insensitive and a religious bigot and ethnic jingoist, yet he remains stoic without pandering to the expectation of the naysayers. Never for once has this man spoke from the mosque, yet we call him an Islamic 'agendaist'. We remember how GEJ used every church podium to address the nation, yet he wasn't accused of christianizing the nation. For Buhari, it is always a forced ascription.

We accuse the man of populating the nation's security architecture with only northerners but praise the western domination of our economic team.

We accuse the man of nepotism yet non of his children are holding any position. What exactly is the fault of this man? Beyond the blanket generalization of he has failed, can you in specifics, list out his area of failure?

You have a president without an oil well, no private jet and ownership of shares in our national asset yet you vilify him? Do you prefer a man who left the prison with barely 20k but now rich if not richer than Nigeria?

You can accuse president Muhammadu Buhari of slow decision taking effort certainly not of unfair dispensation of the nation's resources. He is too guided by conscience to treat Nigerians in unequaled template. The man has nothing to gain by changing from a good man to a bad man in his 70s.

Let not our personal biases and prejudices push us to vilify an innocent man who is doing everything possible to right the wrong of governance.

Frankly musing

Long stupidd post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by dabossman(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2018
arsenal33:
Which one be NNNPC?

Ask CNNN grin

Good one Bovas. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Kayrich(m): 7:39am On Feb 18, 2018
I know they want to gain more and thats why they are pressuring the govt for increase in fuel price. Kudos to Pmb not listening to them cos he knows he would be faulted and not the marketers if increase the price.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2018
Samusu:
So it's very possible? Wicked marketers

Buhari should be blamed.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by otokx(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Don't think they are in Port Harcourt.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by toye440: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Over here, after d scarcity wen their is surplus everywhere we would only patronize only those that stood honestly at times like this. Their have to b a payback.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Olalan:
Kudos to Bovas ltd. for making fuel available at 143 naira even in the peak of the scarcity and till date. I often wonder why other marketers can be like them cause am sure the aren't selling at a loss.

Buhari is weak weakling.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Trustme2(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Am a testimony to this consistency and Conformity to the regulated price products are bring sold by Bovas. Kudos to tgr company. God bless you madam for sticking to the rules even in the face of these fuel scarcity

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by DrHighchief(m): 7:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Give national honours to her...she deserves it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Addme:
If Bovas Can do it,why do other marketers complain everytime or are they getting their own supply from heaven?
Buhari should be blamed .
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by hisgrace090: 7:41am On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:

How do I vilify a man who is guided by the doctrine of social justice? Ayo Fayose who literally wish Buhari death was recently paid a whopping sum of N11 billion as refund of money spent by Fayose to rehabilitate FG roads in Ekiti.

A vain and petty man would have denied Fayose any benefits from the federal government but not Buhari. Obasanjo denied Tinubu his constitutionally permitted allocations to Lagos same way Timipreye Silva was booted out of office for daring Jonathan. Muhammadu Buhari like a father he is has remained like a dumpsite where all refuse are heaped on. And with measured equanimity, he accepts the shenanigans of everyone. In fact, a serving minister openly kicked against his re-election, yet she still remains in his cabinet. Who tolerate such affront if not a Buhari?

He is being accused of obstinate dogmatism, some said he is insensitive and a religious bigot and ethnic jingoist, yet he remains stoic without pandering to the expectation of the naysayers. Never for once has this man spoke from the mosque, yet we call him an Islamic 'agendaist'. We remember how GEJ used every church podium to address the nation, yet he wasn't accused of christianizing the nation. For Buhari, it is always a forced ascription.

We accuse the man of populating the nation's security architecture with only northerners but praise the western domination of our economic team.

We accuse the man of nepotism yet non of his children are holding any position. What exactly is the fault of this man? Beyond the blanket generalization of he has failed, can you in specifics, list out his area of failure?

You have a president without an oil well, no private jet and ownership of shares in our national asset yet you vilify him? Do you prefer a man who left the prison with barely 20k but now rich if not richer than Nigeria?

You can accuse president Muhammadu Buhari of slow decision taking effort certainly not of unfair dispensation of the nation's resources. He is too guided by conscience to treat Nigerians in unequaled template. The man has nothing to gain by changing from a good man to a bad man in his 70s.

Let not our personal biases and prejudices push us to vilify an innocent man who is doing everything possible to right the wrong of governance.

Frankly musing

You made me think deeply now.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:
I am igbo and it pains me to say this, Igbos are greedy by nature..

Kitikpa na enwero Nne na nna lachapu gi anya ebe ahu. Nkakwu.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by metroid(m): 7:45am On Feb 18, 2018
bravehost4u:
Northern Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation = NNNPC

grin grin
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by iammo(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2018
Kayrich:
I know they want to gain more and thats why they are pressuring the govt for increase in fuel price. Kudos to Pmb not listening to them cos he knows he would be faulted and not the marketers if increase the price.
B
Kayrich:
ovas did well, but we shouldn't blame or compare smaller marketers, bovas has a large tank farm, and gets her products to the farms from Nnpc on credit like other big petrol marketing chains(total,oando,forte) etc, small marketers on the other hand gets it from deports where you have to bribe and bribe, paying for logistics(tankers) and staffs all on 20% interest loan from wicked banks. This leaves 145 less feasible to them and am not saying they ain't greedy just that business environment isn't good in nigeria

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:
greedy woman.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by SaroWiwa: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2018
Please don't forgot to mention other marketers, we in Warri will not fail to praise one major marketer who have been consistent in maintaining the official pump price of 145 naira from the start of this fuel scarcity madness till date. Not only consistent in maintaining the official pump price but also regularly having fuel all day. We salute MATRIX petroleum filling stations and it's management.

They deserved to be rewarded for their self less service to the suffering masses here in Warri environs inspite of others milking the masses with increased pump price and adjusted pumps. They are always diligently coordinating the queues and maintaining orderliness. All you need is a little patience and you buy your fuel.

MATRIX we hail you. Please keep up with your good work and God will bless you more.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by goodmanjustice: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:

It should not pain you to say the truth my brother. I am Igbo too, their greed has phd. We are our own problem, I wonder how we hope to all live together in our republic

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Skmoda360(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:
you are right but not all OK.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by whatofyou: 7:53am On Feb 18, 2018
In Awka I have Stanel to be thankful for! Most of the things happening in our country are as a result of government keeping silent while people who have no business being in business are in business. Businesses in the oil sector should have a Capital Base and other stringent conditions, the type that happened in the banking sector. So that once you have met these requirements, you mostly know you are coming to render services, not run a money-packing venture. Most of these 'mushroom' filling stations littered everywhere need to be shut down; some are even landmines waiting...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:

Frankly musing

How does this relate to the topic Musa?
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by KingGBsky(m): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:

Frankly musing

Common Mr Aboki musa.
When will northerners stop being biased for once in their entire life and follow good governance and justice.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by jack00000: 7:58am On Feb 18, 2018
Thanks to bovas 143naira, I filled my tank

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by jnfoage: 7:59am On Feb 18, 2018
Okoyeebos:

People are hungry and dying of hunger, people are committing suicide, there's genocide going on in the north and you're making unintelligent noise here.

Buhari is not a man of integrity. He's a very corrupt and clannish old man. Abba Kyari is Buhari's "man Friday" and does the dirty jobs for Buhari.

Buhari has been criticised by his wife and his daughter and you're here typing lengthy trash.
You and I may not know what is happening within the family, but I am dead sure Aisha is not criticising Buhari because she is interested in the masses. My suspicion is that Buhari is not giving her freedom to do what she want. Remember the forex allegation, no smoke without fire. And the cheapest way to get praised in Nigeria today especially among the Igbos is to criticise Buhari. I'm very sure if shekau release a video today and condemn Buhari, Igbos will praise shekau. And we all know how women influence their children, especially the female children. Aisha may not be getting what she wants and time is running out, so the whole thing is turning to a joke in her face, hence her public outburst. Infact, her criticism of Buhari is a clear testimony to the fact that Buhari is not making it a family issue, so she can go to blazes for all I care.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by omenkaLives(m): 8:00am On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:

Frankly musing
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Badassniggga(m): 8:01am On Feb 18, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
If NNNPC did this what does NNPC have to say?
lol.. Abeg tell dem o
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by maasoap(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:

Frankly musing

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Viking007(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
rxmusa:

Frankly musing
[/s]

hisgrace090:

You made me think deeply now.

Thanks!
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by jnfoage: 8:06am On Feb 18, 2018
KingGBsky:

Common Mr Aboki musa.
When will northerners stop being biased for once in their entire life and follow good governance and justice.
Attack any of the items in the list since you are not biased.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:
So all the fuel marketers that sell above 145 are Igbos?
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by jnfoage: 8:09am On Feb 18, 2018
Viking007:
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Mental slavery is when you don't think but allow others to do the thinking for you. He said he has been made to think, but obviously, you prefer your own thinking to be done by FFK, Fayose and the likes. If you think for yourself, can you attack any of the points?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by benebaby77: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:

Greed is not an attribute of a particular tribe... Greed is a product of individual orientation and one's appetite for instantiate wants....
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by maasoap(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Okoyeebos:

People are hungry and dying of hunger, people are committing suicide, there's genocide going on in the north and you're making unintelligent noise here.

Buhari is not a man of integrity. He's a very corrupt

You and your wailing fellows are alone in this because the rests of the world think otherwise. Sorry for your loss on this sentiment.
and clannish old man. Abba Kyari is Buhari's "man Friday" and does the dirty jobs for Buhari.

Buhari has been criticised by his wife and his daughter and you're here typing lengthy trash.
Yeah, that's true. It is the evidence of integrity running in their family. Obj, Yaradua and Jonathan were never criticised by their family, did that mean that they did a good job? No.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akara And Pap Business / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription / Purchase Of PALM KERNEL SHELL ? 100,000tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.