Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price (22677 Views)

Baru Tasks Petroleum Marketers On N145 Per Litre Fuel Price / Fuel Price Increase : Will Price Of Fuel in Nigeria Return To N145/litre? / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Abbeysunday(m): 9:15am On Feb 18, 2018
Okoyeebos:

You must be mistaking me for your father.

Exactly sir....U are senseless daddy

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by omoelerin1: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2018
We have to scrap the corrupt ridden NNPC and convert Bovas to new NNPC
Victoria Samson for GMD, new NNPC
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Chetimah(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2018
Is that what we are saying here?? So BOVAS FUEL IS COMING FROM HEAVEN ABI? Those marketer's got the fuel but they won't sell it.
tunjijones:
You said the product is scares.... Don't you think we Nigerian deserve the right to knw why the product is scares and when the scarcity wld end? This week makes it the 15th week we have been experiencing fuel scarcity. The govt is a total failure. When I say total I mean it....
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Pesuzok(m): 9:25am On Feb 18, 2018
kishimi8:
Wonder why they did not also recognise AARano and AYM Shafa, they have also not increased a penny to their pump price,,

My people will start shouting north
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Pesuzok(m): 9:27am On Feb 18, 2018
toye440:
Over here, after d scarcity wen their is surplus everywhere we would only patronize only those that stood honestly at times like this. Their have to b a payback.

Exactly what I have been thinking
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by CoolAmbience(m): 9:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Addme:
If Bovas Can do it,why do other marketers complain everytime or are they getting their own supply from heaven?

When people like me say that the Nigerian business class is the bane of our society, people will start criticising.

Sabotage, extortion, unholy profiteering, wickedness....name them.

Government is sure doing it best but these insensitive men and women love to see people suffer, that's what gives them joy. Especially the ones in the SE and SS zones.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by CoolAmbience(m): 9:40am On Feb 18, 2018
tunjijones:
You said the product is scares.... Don't you think we Nigerian deserve the right to knw why the product is scares and when the scarcity wld end? This week makes it the 15th week we have been experiencing fuel scarcity. The govt is a total failure. When I say total I mean it....

What is Bovas selling to its customers at the same subsidized rate if the product is scarce?
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by CoolAmbience(m): 9:53am On Feb 18, 2018
hisgrace090:

You're right.

I am Igbo too but I can't help but say that over 80% of the hardships Nigerians suffer, especially down South, are caused by our Igbo brothers.

Greed, insensitivity, unholy profiteering and sheer wickedness.

They give the dumb excuse that Buhari made costs of things to go up. They hurt even their own people just because they hate and want to sabotage one man or get rich at all costs.

Go to Delta state, people could still board keke and taxi for N30. I think Port Harcourt is the worst hit because they extensively control the business environment there.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by badoh(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2018
Come to osun state, you will see Bovas and total outlet facing each other. However, for every 1 customer in total, you will see 15 of them in Bovas. People believe so much in Bovas filling station.
This question goes to Total management, what is Bovas doing that you are not doing? Its a slap on your outlet if People prefer to queue in Bovas to your own outlet. Pls investigate.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by HeroicMeastro: 10:02am On Feb 18, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
If NNNPC did this what does NNPC have to say?
Dead brain!!
what is NNNPC and NNPC?
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by 12submarine(m): 10:14am On Feb 18, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I am Igbo too but I can't help but say that over 80% of the hardships Nigerians suffer, especially down South, are caused by our Igbo brothers.

Greed, insensitivity, unholy profiteering and sheer wickedness.

They give the dumb excuse that Buhari made costs of things to go up. They hurt even their own people just because they hate and want to sabotage one man or get rich at all costs.

Go to Delta state, people could still board keke and taxi for N30. I think Port Harcourt is the worst hit because they extensively control the business environment there.
You are right just that you lied on the N30 keke and taxi. There is no where in delta state (at least to the best of my knowledge) you get a drop for N30. That is my state. Note, I am not even talking about places like Asaba or Warri. Places as remote as mosoga and Jesse, you can't get keke less than N50.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by CoolAmbience(m): 10:27am On Feb 18, 2018
Iamzik:

Straight from the office of Sycophants General
The hardships that will reset your brain is still doing press up. Continue

Leave that childish talk.

Has he said anything that is untrue?

I challenge you to bring that candidate of yours who can manage Nigeria efficiently as President Buhari did, through one of the nation's worst recessions ever.

At the time Buhari came onboard, more than 20 states of the Federation could no longer pay workers salaries, thereby subjecting millions of Nigerians to excruciating hunger and hardship, even though oil prices had not gone below $60 at that time. The FG was a big mess too as it had to borrow less than N500billion to pay April 2015 salaries.

Find out what is happening in Venezuela, a country richer than Nigeria in oil resources, and you will understand how expertly the current FG has been managing our economy. How much was saved during the over 4 years of oil windfall? What was the size of economic buffer created against a possible slip in crude oil prices? Foreign reserve was below $30billion but now over $40billion. Mining and Agriculture were stepped up to manage limited foreign exchange and get us out of recession.

While I agree that more should be done to continue to improve the economy and security, I do not believe that this administration has failed Nigerians. In fact, they have performed creditably in the circumstances.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Plutusgas: 11:08am On Feb 18, 2018
One thing we should know about the like of bovas, northwest, matrix,AA Rano etc. These guys are the importers of pms or the guys through whuch nnpc sells their products. When you go these depots, you can never buy fuel below 145. How then do you expect the normal petrol station owners that are feeding off these big guys to sell below the prize at which they have bought. These big guys already made huge profit from selling in their depots and are still making huge profits by selling at 145 in their respective outlets.

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by culprince(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Bovas, where 25liters equal 19liters...mtsheew 'Smh'
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by CoolAmbience(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2018
12submarine:

You are right just that you lied on the N30 keke and taxi. There is no where in delta state (at least to the best of my knowledge) you get a drop for N30. That is my state. Note, I am not even talking about places like Asaba or Warri. Places as remote as mosoga and Jesse, you can't get keke less than N50.

People board keke till tomorrow in parts of Delta state for N30, I shuttle between both Rivers and Delta state regularly.

Are you saying that keke from Awolowo bye Okpe Road for instance to Olympia in Sapele is N50? How much will bike now take from say Sapele market to Shell Road in Sapele? I pay N30 severally without any argument at all.

My brother, like you said 'to the best of my knowledge' I cannot tell a lie just to make a point.

Just after this last Christmas, two of my sisters who were to return to their base in Lagos got to Onitsha from Awka to board a bus. They were asked to pay N12,500 each. When they called me, I simply asked them to come to Sapele through Onosigho Motors. They paid less than N1,500 each to get to Sapele, spent a few days at my home, and then paid N5,000 each to Lagos via GAM. How much did they save? Or am I lying again?

The hardships we face stem more from greed of people than anything else.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by kolexy(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Samusu:
So it's very possible? Wicked marketers

They are not wicked. You need to understand the intricacies of the business. There is more than meets the eyes.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Fourwinds: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2018
Olalan:
Kudos to Bovas ltd. for making fuel available at 143 naira even in the peak of the scarcity and till date. I often wonder why other marketers can be like them cause am sure the aren't selling at a loss.
I have been saying it all this while...Nigerians are wicked...the owner of Bovas seems to be an exception in relation to serving humanity... kudos to hmi!/her...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by kolexy(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Plutusgas:
One thing we should know about the like of bovas, northwest, matrix,AA Rano etc. These guys are the importers of pms or the guys through whuch nnpc sells their products. When you go these depots, you can never buy fuel below 145. How then do you expect the normal petrol station owners that are feeding off these big guys to sell below the prize at which they have bought. These big guys already made huge profit from selling in their depots and are still making huge profits by selling at 145 in their respective outlets.

I stand to be corrected though.

Your head dey there.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Olalekanbanky1(m): 11:46am On Feb 18, 2018
iammo:
Bovas did well, but we shouldn't blame or compare smaller marketers, bovas has a large tank farm, and gets her products to the farms from Nnpc on credit like other big petrol marketing chains(total,oando,forte) etc, small marketers on the other hand gets it from deports where you have to bribe and bribe, paying for logistics(tankers) and staffs all on 20% interest loan from wicked banks. This leaves 145 less feasible to them and am not saying they ain't greedy just that business environment isn't good in nigeria

Bro, oando, total and Co are no where to be compared with BOVAS wen it comes to consistency. I'm sure u can bear witness to this... How many total filling stations are open selling petrol? Honestly, truth be told, all other marketers are wicked and mean

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by jantavanta(m): 12:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
kishimi8:
Wonder why they did not also recognise AARano and AYM Shafa, they have also not increased a penny to their pump price,,

I know of someone who yesterday bought from BOVAS @143 not too far from AARano that was challenged to re-open and sell @145.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by 12submarine(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
CoolAmbience:

People board keke till tomorrow in parts of Delta state for N30, I shuttle between both Rivers and Delta state regularly.

Are you saying that keke from Awolowo bye Okpe Road for instance to Olympia in Sapele is N50? How much will bike now take from say Sapele market to Shell Road in Sapele? I pay N30 severally without any argument at all.

My brother, like you said 'to the best of my knowledge' I cannot tell a lie just to make a point.

Just after this last Christmas, two of my sisters who were to return to their base in Lagos got to Onitsha from Awka to board a bus. They were asked to pay N12,500 each. When they called me, I simply asked them to come to Sapele through Onosigho Motors. They paid less than N1,500 each to get to Sapele, spent a few days at my home, and then paid N5,000 each to Lagos via GAM. How much did they save? Or am I lying again?

The hardships we face stem more from greed of people than anything else.

From awolowo to Olympia roundabout is not a reasonable distance and they are on the same Okpe road. Infact, I can't take a drop for that short distance. Standing at UBA, you will sight Olympia roundabout. Why not talk about from same awolowo along okpe road to cemetery road by Nepa. Or from Olympia roundabout to Sapele market, almost same distance but with bends? It will also shock you that no keke will take you from Olympia roundabout to foodland for anything less than N50. From sapele market to shell road, no okada will take less than N150 and don't talk about keke because you have to start searching for keke going to same route with other passengers.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by jantavanta(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Bro, oando, total and Co are no where to be compared with BOVAS wen it comes to consistency. I'm sure u can bear witness to this... How many total filling stations are open selling petrol? Honestly, truth be told, all other marketers are wicked and mean

Well said!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by creekman(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
The management of Bovas Petroleum should be the type of pple we should have at the helms of affairs in NNPC.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Okoyeebos: 12:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abbeysunday:

Exactly sir....U are senseless daddy

The fact that your father is senseless and you inherited his senseless does not mean we're all like him.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by iammo(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

I get your point, bovas woman is a nice person atleast ifeanyi ubah diverted products in his tank farm. But believe me soon, let's say 3 to 10 years to come we the youth would have businesses all over the country (like the "wicked marketers" ) and just then we will testify how business environment is bad and the government policies are targeted at shutting people down for the few influential ones

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by darqly(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
If NNPC wasn't so useless and incompetent, doesn't this mean that other marketers should be closed for economic sabotage? A Service station that cannot dispense petrol has no business being in business in my opinion.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Kposkila: 12:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
arsenal33:
Which one be NNNPC?
Northern Nigeria National Petroleum Company!
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by ukejejohnson(m): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2018
nuti:
What is this one saying? By the way I thought Buhari said NNPC will be unbundled

How possible is this one biko? Unbundle NNPC like NEPA you mean? Abeg which news you hear am or buhari e-mail you?

Bc our national petroleum is something that can't charged or unbundle to individuals
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by uhuns: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Does it mean, she is selling at a loss?
40kobo x30000ltys is not a small amount.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by ukejejohnson(m): 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Leave that childish talk.

Has he said anything that is untrue?

I challenge you to bring that candidate of yours who can manage Nigeria efficiently as President Buhari did, through one of the nation's worst recessions ever.

At the time Buhari came onboard, more than 20 states of the Federation could no longer pay workers salaries, thereby subjecting millions of Nigerians to excruciating hunger and hardship, even though oil prices had not gone below $60 at that time. The FG was a big mess too as it had to borrow less than N500billion to pay April 2015 salaries.

Find out what is happening in Venezuela, a country richer than Nigeria in oil resources, and you will understand how expertly the current FG has been managing our economy. How much was saved during the over 4 years of oil windfall? What was the size of economic buffer created against a possible slip in crude oil prices? Foreign reserve was below $30billion but now over $40billion. Mining and Agriculture were stepped up to manage limited foreign exchange and get us out of recession.

While I agree that more should be done to continue to improve the economy and security, I do not believe that this administration has failed Nigerians. In fact, they have performed creditably in the circumstances.[url][/url]

You're a true son of your dad! I keep telling them to understand what they read here or if not concentrate more on politics threads. So they can understand we need this administration in 2019 if hope to get better as country . PMB to me is doing immensely well bcuz it doesn't take a day to build a skyscraper. Our left GV left us to zero ,so it will take time to build. Plus the corruption fight too, I am not saying APC isn't corrupt but at least they corrupt with conscience. We should be happy a man with integrity whose reputation matters to him is in power. My fellow compatriot lets vote for PMB.

I'm proudly igbo for those who would run their lungs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akara And Pap Business / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription / Purchase Of PALM KERNEL SHELL ? 100,000tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.