Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price (22675 Views)

Baru Tasks Petroleum Marketers On N145 Per Litre Fuel Price / Fuel Price Increase : Will Price Of Fuel in Nigeria Return To N145/litre? / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Badonasty(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2018
postbox:
Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Dr Maikanti Baru, has on Wednesday, called on fuel marketers across the country to make life easy for Nigerians by sticking to the official pump price of N145 per litre of petrol.

Baru urged them to follow the example of BOVAS petroleum who stuck to the official pump price of petroleum despite the scarcity of the product.

Baru made the appeal in Abuja in a statement by the NNPC Spokesman, Mr Ndu Ughamadu.

Presenting a commendation letter to Mrs Victoria Samson, the Managing Director of BOVAS & Company Ltd, an Ibadan-based petroleum marketing company, Baru said NNPC was fully convinced that it was possible for oil marketers to sell petrol at the approved price and still make a decent profit.

”It is on record that you have consistently demonstrated not only your ability to supply products to the market, but also to do so within the government-controlled price of N145 per litre.

”You are even matching the NNPC Retail price by selling at N143 per litre. That is quite commendable.

”By doing what she does, Mrs Victoria Samson has been making life much easier for Nigerians.

”That is why we gave her a commendation letter as well as a plaque to recognise her efforts,” he said.

He assured her of NNPC’s readiness to support her company with necessary interventions to keep the company well supplied with petroleum products to serve its areas of operation well.

In her response, Mrs Samson thanked the NNPC Management for the kind gesture, adding that the recognition would spur her on to do better things and continue to sell petrol at the official pump price without diverting the product.

”Without doubt, this gesture will spur me to further do my best and continue to supply products at affordable prices for the benefit of all Nigerians,” she said.

Established in 1980, BOVAS is a leading indigenous independent petroleum marketing company with a network of filling stations in various states across the nation, especially Oyo, Lagos, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi and Niger.

SOURCE : https://brandspurng.com/nnpc-rewards-bovas-for-adhering-to-n145-litre-fuel-price/

"NNNPC"
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by KingGBsky(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2018
jnfoage:

Attack any of the items in the list since you are not biased.

I always ask one simple question and believe me for almost 3years now I have still not gotten an answer to it.
List the achievements of buhari's administration.
What are the effect of his change mantra in the lives if the people?
Simple.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by EmmaOgbu(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:
I am igbo and it pains me to say this, Igbos are greedy by nature..
Give us reasons why Igbo's are gready in nature. How come u made this comment on this thread ?
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by jnfoage: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2018
KingGBsky:

I always ask one simple question and believe me for almost 3years now I have still not gotten an answer to it.
List the achievements of buhari's administration.
What are the effect of his change mantra in the lives if the people?
Simple.

1 IT IS ABOUT THE UNDISPUTED FACTS OF "His Offences".
2. PMB stopped over N2trillion subsidy payments to the almighty cabals.

3. He stopped the payment of over N30billion monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

5. He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

6. He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account

7. He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

8. He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly

9. He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

10. He exposed the corrupt practices in the judiciary

11. He did same thing in the National Assembly

12. He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

13. He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids

14. He exposed Ikoyi's gate N13b NIA funds.

15. He exposed N4.7b Ekiti election fraud given to Fayose by Obanikoro

16. He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others

17. He exposed the illicit dealings in the legislative house

18. He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members

19. He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years

20. He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan

21. He exposed same dirty deal of over N4 billion given to a Moslem (former Governor Bafarawa) by Jonathan for the Marabout's and Mallams' prayers.

22. He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC

23. He Exposed Saraki undeclared assets/looted funds.

24. He stopped Intel (Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.

25. He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

26. He, Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account,the first in Nigeria history.

27. PMB refused to die through the grace and protection of God.

28. He refused to be paralysed through the grace and protection of God.

29. He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians.

30. They spread false reports against him, God exposed their lies.

31. They did everything, they found nothing to pin him down with especially on corruption.
32. NOW, for anybody who is a devil incarnate,

a) Why would they not hate him?

b) Why would they not wish him dead?

c) Why would they not spread false reports against him?

33. Those who never benefitted anything from the national looters are always right behind defending those who put them in their sorry states.

34. NOTE:
Curse him,
Wail,
Cry,
Shout,
Grumble,
Fumble,
Hate and even
Jump into the biggest ocean...he who God has blessed, no man can curse.

35. You prefer the devil, but MANY RATIONALE NIGERIANS prefer PMB, the GOD SENT.
As for the right thinking individuals, we shall eat from the fruits of our labour and as for town cryers, may it be permanent in your life.

ABOVE ALL, many countries went through nothing less than between 20 - 35 years to recuperate and bounce back to life (including our neighbouring GHANA), as compared to just 3 years of a regime trying hard to clean an AUGEAN STABLE destroyed over several years of SLEAZE and bad governance. BEWARE OF IMPATIENCE, which is ungodly for any nation.

IT SHALL BE WELL WITH NIGERIA UNDER PMB!!!

The suffering we are going through are some of the sacrifices that must be made. Nothing good comes easy. Most of his attackers are the beneficiaries of the corrupt state of the country and will never want it to stop. They want him out of the way.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by theo1477(m): 8:24am On Feb 18, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
If NNNPC did this what does NNPC have to say?
I think say na me alone see the N's oh. Op how many N na.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by HarunaWest(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:
Well I don't see the Igbo Man as greedy, I see them more as covetous.....They like to possess and while doing it they feel they are the smartest one in the room...but like Frank Lucas Said ' the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room'
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by gratiaeo(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2018
Which BOVAS is he talking about? I bought fuel this yesterday 150 at their filling station in Lagos. Cele niger
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Okoyeebos: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2018
maasoap:

You and your wailing fellows are alone in this because the rests of the world think otherwise. Sorry for your loss on this sentiment.

Yeah, that's true. It is the evidence of integrity running in their family. Obj, Yaradua and Jonathan were never criticised by their family, did that mean that they did a good job? No.

My friend, shut up your mouth. Everyone who criticises Buhari is a wailer?

I voter for Buhari in 2003 against OBJ, voted him in 2007 against Yar Adua and Atiku, voted him in 2011 against GEJ and had to travel to my former base and booked an hotel to vote for him in 2015. Mind you, I'm a Yoruba man and I believed in him. Where were you then?

As for OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan, they were all thieves and leadership misfits BUT, the poverty level was not this high. Look at how people are committing suicide because of biting poverty?

Mind you, the fuel scarcity we presently have is the longest-running scarcity in the history of this country. They don't want subsidy on fuel but they're subsidising pilgrimage to Mecca and Jerusalem.

Keep fooling yourselves, some of us have gotten wiser.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by KingGBsky(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2018
jnfoage:

3. He stopped the payment of over N30billion monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

4. He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

5. He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

6. He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account

7. He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

8. He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly

9. He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

12. He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

13. He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids

16. He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others

18. He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members

19. He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years

20. He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan

21. He exposed same dirty deal of over N4 billion given to a Moslem (former Governor Bafarawa) by Jonathan for the Marabout's and Mallams' prayers.

22. He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC

24. He stopped Intel (Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.

25. He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

26. He, Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account,the first in Nigeria history.

31. They did everything, they found nothing to pin him down with especially on corruption.

33. Those who never benefitted anything from the national looters are always right behind defending those who put them in their sorry states.

34. NOTE:
Curse him,
Wail,
Cry,
Shout,
Grumble,
Fumble,
Hate and even

35. You prefer the devil, but MANY RATIONALE NIGERIANS prefer PMB, the GOD SENT.
As for the right thinking individuals, we shall eat from the fruits of our labour and as for town cryers, may it be permanent in your life.

ABOVE ALL, many countries went through nothing less than between 20 - 35 years to recuperate and bounce back to life (including our neighbouring GHANA), as compared to just 3 years of a regime trying hard to clean an AUGEAN STABLE destroyed over several years of SLEAZE and bad governance. BEWARE OF IMPATIENCE, which is ungodly for any nation.

The suffering we are going through are some of the sacrifices that must be made. Nothing good comes easy. Most of his attackers are the beneficiaries of the corrupt state of the country and will never want it to stop. They want him out of the way.

What is wrong with you man.
For crying out loud what kind of achievement are all this.
All you listed is stopping this and stopping that in a bid to fight corruption.
Still this government is corrupt. No leniency in all front.
The people are suffering, glorified Fulani herdsmen killing people without the security officers doing anything about it because their oga too is Fulani.
My friend Buhari to me have achieved nothing all your corruption fighting list you have there is against the opposition. What about the corrupt officers in APC and the confirmed ones in this administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 18, 2018
Those guys at ilaje area of Ajah deserves an award too . They sold fuel at 145 throughout the scarcity.

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Abbeysunday(m): 8:37am On Feb 18, 2018
Okoyeebos:

People are hungry and dying of hunger, people are committing suicide, there's genocide going on in the north and you're making unintelligent noise here.

Buhari is not a man of integrity. He's a very corrupt and clannish old man. Abba Kyari is Buhari's "man Friday" and does the dirty jobs for Buhari.

Buhari has been criticised by his wife and his daughter and you're here typing lengthy trash.
One word for u......SENSELESS

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Okoyeebos: 8:40am On Feb 18, 2018
Abbeysunday:

One word for u......SENSELESS

You must be mistaking me for your father.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by mu2sa2: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2018
Ordinary people like me have long given this woman a well- deserved award for doing the unthinkable - refusing to join oil marketeers to make billions of naira off the masses. God bless you more, ma.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by exlinkleads(f): 8:44am On Feb 18, 2018
Stupid country wey suppose shutdown filling stations that violates the price tag by fg
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by supereagle(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:
Ego kayin na cho.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Viking007(m): 8:48am On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
jnfoage:

Mental slavery is when you don't think but allow others to do the thinking for you. He said he has been made to think, but obviously, you prefer your own thinking to be done by FFK, Fayose and the likes. If you think for yourself, can you attack any of the points?
[/s]

Well, your Buhari is so bloody incompetent & insensitive to the plight of Nigerians. Treats us as if he is doing us a favour being our President. 3 months fuel scarcity and he calls himself Petroleum Minister. undecided

If you still don't see anything wrong with all what's going on at the moment then your case is beyond hopelessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by jobonnairaland: 8:48am On Feb 18, 2018
This is awesome. With less or no corruption, Nigeria will grow.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by smokedfish: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2018
peacettw:
na today you know? People that hardly hardly trust themselves n at dsame tym selfish to demselves
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by wakaman: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2018
rxmusa:
That's good! Appreciating honesty and Sincerity

Why should I hate President Muhammadu Buhari?

How do I vilify a man who is guided by the doctrine of social justice? Ayo Fayose who literally wish Buhari death was recently paid a whopping sum of N11 billion as refund of money spent by Fayose to rehabilitate FG roads in Ekiti.

A vain and petty man would have denied Fayose any benefits from the federal government but not Buhari. Obasanjo denied Tinubu his constitutionally permitted allocations to Lagos same way Timipreye Silva was booted out of office for daring Jonathan. Muhammadu Buhari like a father he is has remained like a dumpsite where all refuse are heaped on. And with measured equanimity, he accepts the shenanigans of everyone. In fact, a serving minister openly kicked against his re-election, yet she still remains in his cabinet. Who tolerate such affront if not a Buhari?

He is being accused of obstinate dogmatism, some said he is insensitive and a religious bigot and ethnic jingoist, yet he remains stoic without pandering to the expectation of the naysayers. Never for once has this man spoke from the mosque, yet we call him an Islamic 'agendaist'. We remember how GEJ used every church podium to address the nation, yet he wasn't accused of christianizing the nation. For Buhari, it is always a forced ascription.

We accuse the man of populating the nation's security architecture with only northerners but praise the western domination of our economic team.

We accuse the man of nepotism yet non of his children are holding any position. What exactly is the fault of this man? Beyond the blanket generalization of he has failed, can you in specifics, list out his area of failure?

You have a president without an oil well, no private jet and ownership of shares in our national asset yet you vilify him? Do you prefer a man who left the prison with barely 20k but now rich if not richer than Nigeria?

You can accuse president Muhammadu Buhari of slow decision taking effort certainly not of unfair dispensation of the nation's resources. He is too guided by conscience to treat Nigerians in unequaled template. The man has nothing to gain by changing from a good man to a bad man in his 70s.

Let not our personal biases and prejudices push us to vilify an innocent man who is doing everything possible to right the wrong of governance.

Frankly musing

Sai baba
Sai Mai gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by smokedfish: 8:53am On Feb 18, 2018
A.A Rano and AYM Shafa,dose guys too are trying over hia in the north.. they do always have fuel n sell at the normal price
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Viking007(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2018
Okoyeebos:

My friend, shut up your mouth. Everyone who criticises Buhari is a wailer?

I voter for Buhari in 2003 against OBJ, voted him in 2007 against Yar Adua and Atiku, voted him in 2011 against GEJ and had to travel to my former base and booked an hotel to vote for him in 2015. Mind you, I'm a Yoruba man and I believed in him. Where were you then?

As for OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan, they were all thieves and leadership misfits BUT, the poverty level was not this high. Look at how people are committing suicide because of biting poverty?

Mind you, the fuel scarcity we presently have is the longest-running scarcity in the history of this country. They don't want subsidy on fuel but they're subsidising pilgrimage to Mecca and Jerusalem.

Keep fooling yourselves, some of us have gotten wiser.
The part you told him to shut up got me cheesy cheesy. It's becoming extremely difficult to have reasonable arguments without all these paid almajiri people displaying their stupidity everywhere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 18, 2018
jnfoage:

34. NOTE:
Curse him,
Wail,
Cry,
Shout,
Grumble,
Fumble,
Hate and even

Sarrki long nonsense you typed here. Absolute nonsense.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 18, 2018
NNPC has questions to answer. Why is there scarcity and why do you expect marketers to operate at a loss? All marketers don't have long legs like Bovas. Some buy from other marketers at 145. I know gas stations are greedy though. They'v used this opportunity to over inflate their prices.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by mu2sa2: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2018
gratiaeo:
Which BOVAS is he talking about? I bought fuel this yesterday 150 at their filling station in Lagos. Cele niger
You see petrol buy for 150 and you still de complain!
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 18, 2018
gratiaeo:
Which BOVAS is he talking about? I bought fuel this ye sterday 150 at their filling station in Lagos. Cele niger
bros go and check the signpost again. That certainly is not bovas. Don't be pained...did you forget your eye glasses yesterday?
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by kabrud: 9:02am On Feb 18, 2018
angels09:

Sarrki long nonsense you typed here. Absolute nonsense.
And you responded with short sense. Absolute short sense.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by sokera: 9:03am On Feb 18, 2018
jnfoage:

You and I may not know what is happening within the family, but I am dead sure Aisha is not criticising Buhari because she is interested in the masses. My suspicion is that Buhari is not giving her freedom to do what she want. Remember the forex allegation, no smoke without fire. And the cheapest way to get praised in Nigeria today especially among the Igbos is to criticise Buhari. I'm very sure if shekau release a video today and condemn Buhari, Igbos will praise shekau. And we all know how women influence their children, especially the female children. Aisha may not be getting what she wants and time is running out, so the whole thing is turning to a joke in her face, hence her public outburst. Infact, her criticism of Buhari is a clear testimony to the fact that Buhari is not making it a family issue, so she can go to blazes for all I care.
God bless you , Pej didn’t criticise her clueless husband because she was eating our yams .... we know those that love this country ... as for me and my family I will support Buhari ... only lazy people hate buhari because they thought Buhari will be bringing foods and drinks to their house ... lazy Nigerians everywhere ...

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2018
kabrud:

And you responded with short sense. Absolute short sense.

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by omoelerin1: 9:07am On Feb 18, 2018
perfectly correct!
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by striker07(m): 9:07am On Feb 18, 2018
Not only bovas,Matrix is also another good example
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by kabrud: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
Viking007:

Well, your Buhari is so bloody incompetent & insensitive to the plight of Nigerians. Treats us as if he is doing us a favour being our President. 3 months fuel scarcity and he calls himself Petroleum Minister. undecided

If you still don't see anything wrong with all what's going on at the moment then your case is beyond hopelessness.
[/s]
So it is your brother who supervised the worst stealing in Nigeria that is competent and sensitive? If you think Jonathan is the best thing that happened to Nigeria, may your life be administered the way Jonathan ruled Nigeria. Don't even tell me the converse about Buhari, because I will gladly say amen. In fact, before you say it, may my life be handled the way Buhari handle Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by montero4(m): 9:13am On Feb 18, 2018
NORTH-WEST Petrol Station at Asaba should also be recognized and commended for continous availability of products all through Christmas � season till date with about about 24 dispensing nuzzles and selling at the approved pump price of N145/ltr.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akara And Pap Business / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription / Purchase Of PALM KERNEL SHELL ? 100,000tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.