Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price (22673 Views)

Baru Tasks Petroleum Marketers On N145 Per Litre Fuel Price / Fuel Price Increase : Will Price Of Fuel in Nigeria Return To N145/litre? / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Abeyjide: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
kudos to Bovas and her managers, especially the branch manager at Offa garage ilorin. Am much more familiar with that branch. imagine 50 cars entering into the Bovas premise at once.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Lumig: 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2018
kishimi8:
Wonder why they did not also recognise AARano and AYM Shafa, they have also not increased a penny to their pump price,,
Are they independent marketers too? Hearing these names for the first time
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by toldnhead: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
A reputable firm in PH looking for a female marketer with OND, School cert. interested person are require to submit their application and CV to info@premiummfbng.com
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Iceberg3: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Abbeysunday:

Exactly sir....U are senseless daddy
lolss grin see finishing grin
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Iceberg3: 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Okoyeebos:

My friend, shut up your mouth. Everyone who criticises Buhari is a wailer?

I voter for Buhari in 2003 against OBJ, voted him in 2007 against Yar Adua and Atiku, voted him in 2011 against GEJ and had to travel to my former base and booked an hotel to vote for him in 2015. Mind you, I'm a Yoruba man and I believed in him. Where were you then?

As for OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan, they were all thieves and leadership misfits BUT, the poverty level was not this high. Look at how people are committing suicide because of biting poverty?

Mind you, the fuel scarcity we presently have is the longest-running scarcity in the history of this country. They don't want subsidy on fuel but they're subsidising pilgrimage to Mecca and Jerusalem.

Keep fooling yourselves, some of us have gotten wiser.

bla bla bla,nothing of substance said
if you have bn passionately votihng for incompetence and a failure since 2003,what does that make you?

the next election is slated for 2019,that is a whole sixteen yrs. So it took 16 for you to get wise?! Chai!
What a certified zmB!
grin grin

you like it or not,its SAI BABA for all south west!
All sw must apportion land for fulani herdsmen and their cows. grin
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Walelavender(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
Most of the Oil marketers are greedy. They often divert the products and make the masses to suffer for this terrible act.
BOVAS has been consistent so far. Kudos!

BOVAS now in Kuje,FCT Abuja.
We just delivered the project.

Let's build a fuel/gas station for you from the scratch.

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Okoyeebos: 2:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Iceberg3:

bla bla bla,nothing of substance said
if you have bn passionately votihng for incompetence and a failure since 2003,what does that make you?

the next election is slated for 2019,that is a whole sixteen yrs. So it took 16 for you to get wise?! Chai!
What a certified zmB!
grin grin

you like it or not,its SAI BABA for all south west!
All sw must apportion land for fulani herdsmen and their cows. grin

Lol

Your opinions don't count in this country. You don't vote and you have no choice in the selection of leaders. You're 5th-class slaves from a long lineage of slaves.

Just shut up your mouth and keep rolling in the mud as you're destined to. Filthy slave.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by CoolAmbience(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
12submarine:

From awolowo to Olympia roundabout is not a reasonable distance and they are on the same Okpe road. Infact, I can't take a drop for that short distance. Standing at UBA, you will sight Olympia roundabout. Why not talk about from same awolowo along okpe road to cemetery road by Nepa. Or from Olympia roundabout to Sapele market, almost same distance but with bends? It will also shock you that no keke will take you from Olympia roundabout to foodland for anything less than N50. From sapele market to shell road, no okada will take less than N150 and don't talk about keke because you have to start searching for keke going to same route with other passengers.

I use less than N150 almost all the time to Shell Road from Sapele market. Is the argument about short or long distance? For the same distance you call small, no keke or taxi will carry you for less than N50 in Rivers state. The question is simple, can one get a keke drop in Delta state for less than N50?

Who told you one can't pay N30 from Olympia to Foodland? How much is bike for the same distance that you pay keke N50?

What do you mean by 'and don't talk about keke' for Shell road, people join keke to Total and then connect Shell road from there.

I don't mean this for an argument, just pay whatever you pay but I know I pay less. My mother-in-law has a stall at Sapele market, she pays between N120 and N130 on daily basis from Shell road. I don't argue about what I am sure of.
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by kishimi8(m): 4:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lumig:
Are they independent marketers too? Hearing these names for the first time
northern , and are independent .
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Demrich(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
amamahdaniel:
Bovas, This is one of the best filling station we have in Nigeria. doing scarcity of fuel, they are still selling fuel to the public at a subsidized rate. This company has really done more good than harm to all lover of fuel. I wish I can hand over this woman an award. she definitely deserve it and and she is a lady to reckon with.
how I wish other filling stations can emulate this Bovas, by now we wont be talking about fuel scarcity.
More grace to you madam, may your company grow Beyond your expectations. amen..
she deserves a national award!
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
iammo:

I get your point, bovas woman is a nice person atleast ifeanyi ubah diverted products in his tank farm. But believe me soon, let's say 3 to 10 years to come we the youth would have businesses all over the country (like the "wicked marketers" ) and just then we will testify how business environment is bad and the government policies are targeted at shutting people down for the few influential ones

Honestly we shudnt blame d govt policy. These guys have got the money and they don't drop a penny from their profit. I think that's d problem dey have. I think I go with the vice versa of wot u said. These marketers are d ones trying to shut the govt down by frustrating the efforts of d govt just because of d abolishing of fuel subsidy
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Iceberg3: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Lol

Your opinions don't count in this country. You don't vote and you have no choice in the selection of leaders. You're 5th-class slaves from a long lineage of slaves.

Just shut up your mouth and keep rolling in the mud as you're destined to. Filthy slave.

Lolsss e pain am grin grin grin grin

Now repeat after me,SAI BABA..ONE NIGERIA,BUHARI TILL 2023! grin grin

Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by Iceberg3: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:

People are hungry and dying of hunger, people are committing suicide, there's genocide going on in the north and you're making unintelligent noise here.

Buhari is not a man of integrity. He's a very corrupt and clannish old man. Abba Kyari is Buhari's "man Friday" and does the dirty jobs for Buhari.

Buhari has been criticised by his wife and his daughter and you're here typing lengthy trash.

SAI Babagrin
Re: NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price by ahahnow: 7:36am On Oct 10, 2018
When is papa coming out?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akara And Pap Business / Purchase Of PALM KERNEL SHELL ? 100,000tons / Muslims Reject New Naira Notes: No Arabic Inscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.