Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding (21726 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by Cromagnon: 2:02am On Feb 20, 2018
hotmum:
How do you handle a husband that after telling him his offenses to you, or when you have misunderstanding he keeps malice and starts eating outside.
I'm the type that can cry when explaining things so I sent him an SMS of what he did wrong.

Instead he kept malice and refused food.
I'm not the eating type and can't force myself to finish a pot of food. So this morning I asked if he would eat and he said No.
And later went out and has not come back.
Should I confront him about his eating out, and how?
you are a terrible wife
and i'm sorry for you cos he don get you
Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by baby124: 4:17am On Feb 20, 2018
OP you have time to be doing cry cry all over the internet. Please make sure you lock up all the food in the house except when you want to feed yourself and your kids. Cook his favorite meals during this period. He will be the one that will start fighting to eat soon enough.

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by Unessien(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Please I need ur advice.
I am from akwa ibom and my wife is from one of the state in igbo. The problem is that she can't cook my tribal soup most of the time I starve cos she keep cooking what i don't like how do i tell her without offending her.
Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by Kenfil(f): 10:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Let me make it clear, any man that refuses to eat his wife's meals irrespective of the misunderstanding is a childish, immature fellow and such man doesn't deserve to be called the head of a home.. plz quote me anywhere.
No man will get my respect or submission by deciding to "torture" me, oyo is ur case. Men learn how to be d head and see ur women giving u d appropriate respect u deserve without demanding for it shikena
Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:10pm On Feb 20, 2018
hotmum:

He is the one that did or rather have been doing something I didn't like.
and your small brain thinks confronting him is best way

I don't want to go into it as its a long story.
cos you know its a foolish reason

I'm this very emotional person, that tears would take over and I wouldn't be able to continue talking.
you're a blackmailer

Or I would talk out of anger
he will train dat mumu anger out of you
shebi you no get home training
you go learn outside
just to avoid crying.
you lack self control

Even while typing I was crying. It's my very bad weakness
So I decided to use SMS so I can bare my mind
you've met your match
him don get you
shebi you refuse to see sign because you wan wear ring by fire by force
Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by OLUWAcypris1(f): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
The husband is a real smart man

That's one of the best ways to punish a woman

"Ignore her and don't eat her food till you guys settle"

Omo the thing go pain her die cheesy

How can i eat my woman's food when we are having matter. You want make she poison me

Never trust a woman not even your wife
Coach hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

I pity the woman that will marry this one ,so childish and immature , mtschewww
Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
OLUWAcypris1:
I pity the woman that will marry this one ,so childish and immature , mtschewww
Lol... I treat my women like queens

But sometimes I ladies deserve to be ignored

When a man constantly shows his woman love; he tends to devalue himself
Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by Stbottle(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=KIDfurniture post=65189715][/quote]

First of all, i eat good food. Its not easy to have a mother, its not also easy to look for good food, when ones mother cannot. If you have good thinking, you'ld know its not about the food, but the mans ego. What was i expecting sef. I know we have gluttons in nigeria, that will even eat from the devils plate
Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by perousd: 5:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Madam, You know what you did. His eating out is a sign that he's angry. Swallow whatever pride and settle fast. After he' gets calm, you can bring up the matter.
I sincerely believe you know what is wrong. You did something. You just don't like his reaction.
Re: How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding by edimahgurl(f): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
YankeeJJC:
once the Person send a message request, make sure u n dat fellow follow yourselves, then u can start sending private messages through on nairaland n will show on your Email inbox (Gmail, Yahoo). Hope u understand, if u don't let me know.
hi dear i don't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Only Oct Born Pls / All The Drama That Happens When Your Parents Are Arguing / Name Abraham Daniel: Have You Seen This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.