Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? (21877 Views)

Two Families Battle Over Paternity Of Girl, 16 / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: Are You Your Baby’s Daddy? / Wife Opens Secret: What My Husband Did To Me In The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by nous(f): 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
Faithful ladies how would you react if you discovered that your husband did a paternity test for your children?
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by msmbili: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2012
I would be very upset,the fact that he does nt trust me,and he will have to explain why he did that

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by greatgod2012(f): 3:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Doing dt implies dt he doesnt trust me, i will wait for him to get d result, i know d result will confirm his paternity, then i will politely sit him down and have some moments of discussion with him, after which i will divorce/separate from him, there is no use/sense in staying with a man who cant/wont trust me.

P. S one can do this if one is sure of 100% faithfulness to his partner.

7 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 01, 2012
Lack of trust, dats what happens when a man marries a ho Jst for d beauty or sex. If paternity test is done for all women wahala go dey o.

10 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by MissIfe(f): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2012
I will make fun of him for a looooong time. He'd have to be ready to hear me bring that up forever grin
How much is this kind of test btw ? I hope he wouldn't be wasting money on that, let him take the kids to any strangers and see if they don't recognize right away that they are related.

Really, I can't imagine him doing this with any seriousness grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by bjcole(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2012
greatgod2012: Doing dt implies dt he doesnt trust me, i will wait for him to get d result, i know d result will confirm his paternity, discussion with him, after which i will divorce/separate from him, there is no use/sense in staying with a man who cant/wont trust me.

& after then what happen, stay single or remarry, u think is as easy as that, divorce is what u dnt wish 4 ur enemy, U will leave ur home 4 another woman, what happens 2 d kids. I guess u r joking.

19 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by bjcole(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2012
4 me i think d woman shd just check herself, she may ve contributed somehow, becos dis distrust dnt just happen without some signs, & wit so many cases of failing paternity test these days,There s man dat up tildate he can get himself, becos 3 out f 4 kids failed d tests when goin abroad 4 skool. Is it d fault f kids?no, shd d shoulder d problems they dnt knw abt? no too, d woman may ve even changed 4 gud. I think its just 2 accept life & move on. I dnt want 2 loose my 2 kids Dna or no Dna.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Kajiang02(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2012
Wetin go make man do this kind thing?? If not for the so many cases of Women's misbehavior.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by baby124: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2012
Well the kids better not be his, that is all I have to say to this. cool
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by chidyke77(m): 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2012

30 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Lexusgs430: 10:55pm On Nov 02, 2012
chidyke77:

This picture really cracked me up!!! The simplest way to confirm paternity, is usual sleeping positions.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by babyacidtalk: 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
See how a man's life was ruined because he failed to do a DNA test for his children.

https://www.nairaland.com/981579/just-found-out-one-child

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Only a dubious woman demands trust from her husband or partner. A genuinely virtuous woman earns it. . .and strives to retain it - simply by keeping her hands clean and her path straight. You don't insist on keeping male 'friends' or going on 'business trips' with your randy boss, and yet expect a sensible husband to trust you.

Any sensible man would NEVER trust any human being (let alone a woman) 100%. That's pure foolishness. If there are sufficient grounds for suspicion, then by all means a man must conduct a paternity test to clear all doubts. A truly good woman wouldn't get angry with her husband for doing that. She would get angry with herself for not doing enough to earn his trust.

Only sneaky, slimy, deceitful women (and they are in the majority) would make foolish noise or threaten divorce (you can imagine) when their serial unfaithfulness is under suspicion.

73 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by ubong560(m): 11:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
Dis days, u find out dat som men outside (including ur neighbours) enjoy ur wife even mor dan u who spent ur hard earned currency 2 marry her. In such situation, a man is left wit no oda option dan 2 b sure d children they call afta his name are truly his own thus d test. Women are no more faithful dis days, de4, paternity test bcoms an imperative. No man prays 4 a situatn wher sombdy wil pop up frm no wher 2moro and claim d child u av investd so much in is his own. No offences though! Dont com bashing o abeg!

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Roland17(m): 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
If he has Cogent reasons to doubt the Paternity of the kid(s) involved, he's justified to carry out a test, but like i always say, whatever takes him to that room to do the test, should humble him in apology if the tests turns out positive, but if it turns out negative, then u have a lot of explaining to do.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by bashr8: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2012
if your a nigerian man and you have no plans of secretly doing a paternity test then you'r either too broke to do so or you be mumu. you will learn when you get old and die of misery and regrets

8 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by clip: 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
I think the woman must have giving the man reason to doubt her faithfulness for him to go for paternity test.
If not,the man will not want to waste his money and time on it.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by alaoeri: 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2012
greatgod2012: Doing dt implies dt he doesnt trust me, i will wait for him to get d result, i know d result will confirm his paternity, then i will politely sit him down and have some moments of discussion with him, after which i will divorce/separate from him, there is no use/sense in staying with a man who cant/wont trust me.

P. S one can do this if one is sure of 100% faithfulness to his partner.
Will divorcing/separating from him provide solution to the situation on ground, incase u divorce & re-marry & same thing happen what 'll u do? divorce again abi.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Damitism: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
Only a dullard(man) will trust a lady these days. I will do it even at d child's 3 month old birthday so i won't spend much on a bastard.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by bashr8: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2012
alaoeri:
Will divorcing/separating from him provide solution to the situation on ground, incase u divorce & re-marry & same thing happen what 'll u do? divorce again abi.
dont mind her, she will be the first to ginger her brother or son to do a paternity test for his child.

4 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by uhuns: 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2012
Why don’t we look at this from the other side of the coin.
1. It’s a common case in teaching hospitals when test are carried out ------med students will tell you more.
2. Not all m.k.o abiola kids passed the exam
3. I have an uncle that left a will that the text shld be carried out, and the first son did not pass
4. The only son of A well known man in ph was told by his mum that his true father was dead, when the son was bragging about the foster father fathers wealth.
5. On the national dallies ,recently the ceo of a dna text center says ,that 90% of the cases he handles are not truly the guys own.
6. I have a friend that had issue with his wife when she aborted a fetus of 5wks old according to her story. when the marriage was 7wks old.----why
7. Ask your old family members , they will tell you stories of friends and neighbors and etc
8. Try google out twins with different DNA, you will be surprised at result volume .
9. Wot do you make out of the common phrase – pikin wein look like landlord. Or nor look like in papa.---------think deep

9 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
next time u give the idiot a real reason to have a paternity test grin jokes
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by onoja12: 11:26pm On Nov 02, 2012
I try not to respond to most of womens talk because most women are greedy,selfish,confussed fools.but without sounding out of line let me keep to ur question and answer with another question.what should ur husband do when u start montoring his movement checking his pocket,scrolling though his phones searching his computer,less I forget plus reading all his text messages,am sure at that point u were not thinking of trust issues.my advice to all guys make sure u run a dna test on all ur kids cause .....

5 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by ParisLove2(f): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2012
Well, if you find out your hubby did paternity test and you came out vindicated, you should milk the situation for all it's worth. I think going for divorce is a little bit extreme

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by calculusx(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
uhuns:
5. On the national dallies ,recently the ceo of a dna text center says ,that 90% of the cases he handles are not truly the guys own.

Yes i listened to the programme that particular Saturday and i was surprised with the revelation. He also confirmed a greater percentage of First Born are not with their biological fathers. Women women women, i hail thee

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2012
Have you guys ever wondered why in the occultic world they usually ask for the mother's name and not the father's?

9 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by deshclones(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2012
There are women nd there are women..regardless of a woman's antecedent whether good or bad, a woman with the help of an equally dubious mom can pretend for ages..d best a man can do is to secretly condut paternity tests on his assumed kids...imagine slaving on a daily basis while d woman u call wife is busy getting her congo shined somewhere..nonsense..God will gimme a virtuous woman...Amen.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by mrsacidtalk: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2012
adewaleafolabi: Have you guys ever wondered why in the occultic world they usually ask for the mother's name and not the father's?
oro nla.

I have heard a programme on radio (Chaz B) when the caller confessed one 1 or her 4 children is for her husband.
Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
calculusx:

Yes i listened to the programme that particular Saturday and i was surprised with the revelation. He also confirmed a greater percentage of First Born are not with their biological fathers. Women women women, i hail thee

Yes, 90% is high, but remember that it's people who are already suspect of their partners fidelity that go for DNA tests.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by anitank(f): 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
I don't get the whole fuss about this DNA thing. If u're sure u're faithful and ur hubby decides to go do a paternity test, so let him.

Have u ever considered he could need the results for something else apart from distrust which almost everyone assume it to be?

And LMAO at the ones that said they'd divorce their husbands for doing so. U've only been looking for a BIG excuse to run out of ur marriage, u finally found one grin

32 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Did A Paternity Test For Your Children? by QueenAw(f): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2012
No big deal.
I'll be glad he gets a DNA test done so he can sleep in peace! Anything for a happy home.

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Japa: Impact On Friendships & Family / 8-month Old Baby Stabbed 90 Times With Scissors By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.