Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What Should Be My Next Step? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be My Next Step? (1503 Views)

What is the next step to take at this point / After You Kneel Down Propose To Your Babe And She Say No,what's The Next Step? / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be My Next Step? by winbothhalf: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
there was these girl in my new hood, I do frequent there shop to buy something, and some days ago when i went to there shop she was like " bro. I like u and infact I want to marry, though I just laff at her and didn't take it serious but she kept on reapeating it several time, now I don collect her number wetin I go do next? I beg I be learner in the game, I no knw the next step I go take.
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Pubichairs(m): 7:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
take shovel to a near by bush...and dig your own grave.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by winbothhalf: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pubichairs:
take shovel to a near by bush...and dig your own grave.
pls let all atleast pretend like we have sense here

2 Likes

Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Jayson1: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
You are a new comer, I guess she might have also said that to some niggas before you.

But if you have any feelings whatsoever for the said girl, just take it one step at a time.
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by winbothhalf: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jayson1:
You are a new comer, I guess she might have also said that to some niggas before you.

But if you have any feelings whatsoever for the said girl, just take it one step at a time.
what step should I take?
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Jayson1: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
winbothhalf:
what step should I take?
Do you have any feelings for her?
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by winbothhalf: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jayson1:
Do you have any feelings for her?
yea
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Pubichairs(m): 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
winbothhalf:
pls let all atleast pretend like we have sense here
that was the right answer to your senseless post
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by winbothhalf: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pubichairs:
that was the right answer to your senseless post
jealousy?
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Jayson1: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
winbothhalf:
yea
Okay, Just be observant.

Don't rush things.
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Pubichairs(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
winbothhalf:
jealousy?
dryness
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by winbothhalf: 8:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pubichairs:
dryness
bro I MIT be kind enough to pay for ur plastic surgery if u behave well
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
winbothhalf:
there was these girl in my new hood, I do frequent there shop to buy something, and some days ago when i went to there shop she was like " bro. I like u and infact I want to marry, though I just laff at her and didn't take it serious but she kept on reapeating it several time, now I don collect her number wetin I go do next? I beg I be learner in the game, I no knw the next step I go take.

Bro she says she wants to get married. Are you ready for marriage now?
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Belafonte(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
I would advise you to use a condom if you ever get to bed her.
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by winbothhalf: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2018
efesodje:

Bro she says she wants to get married. Are you ready for marriage now?
definitely DAT must be an extended joke, am only ready to sample d aple now , if she is someone I like, den we MIT take it to d next level
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
winbothhalf:
definitely DAT must be an extended joke, am only ready to sample d aple now , if she is someone I like, den we MIT take it to d next level

Ok but she might not be thinking that way. Like Belafonte says you must use condom once you guys agree to get down or else that girl go carry belle for you and she no go remove am. Condom is your friend for this one.

Tell her you like her but please don't give her any false hopes like marriage or anything like that. Don't play the girl along that line. It's very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by winbothhalf: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
Belafonte:
why?
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by winbothhalf: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2018
Jayson1:
Okay, Just be observant.

Don't rush things.
Belafonte:
efesodje:

Ok but she might not be thinking that way. Like Belafonte says you must use condom once you guys agree to get down or else that girl go carry belle for you and she no go remove am. Condom is your friend for this one.

Tell her you like her but please don't give her any false hopes like marriage or anything like that. Don't play the girl along that line. It's very dangerous.
all of Una never answer my question, how will I control her? cus she dey expect make I make d move after , I know sabi toast abeg I b amateur in d game
Re: What Should Be My Next Step? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
winbothhalf:
all of Una never answer my question, how will I control her? cus she dey expect make I make d move after , I know sabi toast abeg I b amateur in d game

The girl already says she likes you, you are half way there already. Spend time with her. Tell her she looks good. It's ok to be shy, believe me when I say she already knows you are the shy type and that could even be one of the reasons she likes you.

Do you have a cinema where you live? If you do take her there to watch a movie. The goal is to make her feel free and safe in your hands. Once in a while you can buy her treats like chocolates and biscuits but don't go overboard and start spending on things like hair and the likes. While talking to her look into her eyes- make sure you do this, they go weak in the knees when you do this

As for inviting her to your house, you need to do these small things I mentioned first. Na only bush girl go just follow you go house like that wink

(1) (Reply)

What Situation Is Worse, Scenario A Or Scenario B? / Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? / 7 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.