Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? (1503 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 01, 2018
A God-fearing man is that mumu guy who is a weakling and naive to his babe or wife.He can be control by his wife as if she charm him.He cook,wash the dirty dishes,wash her clothes,go to the market to buy foodstuff.While she sit at home all day watching telemundo.

A God-fearing man is so obsessed with his wife or gf that anything she say is final and he will obey.He is a bodyguard to her.Especially,the troublesome wife.

A God-fearing man is so generous to his wife or babe that he will disclose his atm pin to his wife or gf and give her to use at anytime.He write her name in his property and cars documents He will not help his own family but her's.
This is the kind of guy ladies call a God-fearing man.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by juanjo2: 5:45am On Mar 01, 2018
who want Dog wey dey chop shit before?
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by MhizAJ(f): 5:46am On Mar 01, 2018
I love God fearing men
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by pyyxxaro: 6:07am On Mar 01, 2018
A God fearing man is a Man that fears God , and doesn't fear Devil or Ekwensu cool
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by phayvoursky(m): 6:13am On Mar 01, 2018
IF THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE GOD FEARING; I BETTER NOT FEAR GOD. GOD DOESN'T WANT A MAN WHO FEARS HIM TO BEHAVE IN SUCH A MANNER.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 01, 2018
[s]
comshots:
A God-fearing man is that mumu guy who is a weakling and naive to his babe or wife.He can be control by his wife as if she charm him.He cook,wash the dirty dishes,wash her clothes,go to the market to buy foodstuff.While she sit at home all day watching telemundo.

A God-fearing man is so obsessed with his wife or gf that anything she say is final and he will obey.He is a bodyguard to her.Especially,the troublesome wife.

A God-fearing man is so generous to his wife or babe that he will disclose his atm pin to his wife or gf and give her to use at anytime.He write her name in his property and cars documents He will not help his own family but her's.
This is the kind of guy ladies call a God-fearing man.
[/s]

Not everything are mean to be type, if you don't know what a God fearing man is, come let me educate you.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 01, 2018
A God fearing man -is a man who runs away anytime he hears the name of God tongue

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:22am On Mar 01, 2018
grin

WANTED GOD-FEARING MAN...Apply in za oza room grin

If u think u have all those qualities the OP mentioned...YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.... wink grin kiss
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If u think u have all those qualities the OP's mentioned...YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.... wink grin kiss
shutup ur mouth it's too early 4 this ur nonsense angry

4 Likes

Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by mikejj(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2018
grin
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If u think u have all those qualities the OP's mentioned...YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.... wink grin kiss
grin[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=65459253] grin

[b][color=#990000]WANTED GOD-FEARING MAN...Apply in za oza room grin babe so you don't have d fear God abi..seun one lazy girl has bin discovered.her bride price will be reduced.
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by mikejj(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2018
grin
MhizAJ:
I love God fearing men
grin we know!so your husband will bath junior and ella get them ready for school while you'll sit in front of tv watching twist of fate.or king of hearts....may your enemies loose their front teeth.
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin

grin grin grin

All girls wud love the new definition of GOD-FEARING MAN jare...

So, do u think that u have all those qualities? cheesy
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by DavSagacity(m): 6:58am On Mar 01, 2018
I hope its not "Gbewudani" man that you are referring to because I can see that u want a man that will be washing the dishes while you be on your smart phone and laptop browsing the world. He'll turn semo for you and thereafter call you to the dinning table that " Honey pie...the food is ready dear.
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by mikejj(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

All girls wud love the new definition of GOD-FEARING MAN jare...

So, do u think that u have all those qualities? cheesy
if you can afford my groom price...haha
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by MhizAJ(f): 7:14am On Mar 01, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin we know!so your husband will bath junior and ella get them ready for school while you'll sit in front of tv watching twist of fate.or king of hearts....may your enemies loose their front teeth.

cheesy cheesy
He will also cut and paint my nails plus scrub the bathroom,wash my undies and prepare nice meals for me while i sit in front of the TV watching married again and sipping my Guava juice

May your enemies grow grey hair
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Slaye: 7:16am On Mar 01, 2018
Asowari:
shutup ur mouth it's too early 4 this ur nonsense angry

Hahaha Lwkmd

Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:29am On Mar 01, 2018
mikejj:
if you can afford my groom price...haha

cheesy grin

Hahhaahahha..how much ?
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by mikejj(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:

cheesy cheesy
He will also cut and paint my nails plus scrub the bathroom,wash my undies and prepare nice meals for me while i sit in front of the TV watching married again and sipping my Guava juice

May your enemies grow grey hair
any how you want to do it.a doctor will still tell you push! push! at the maternity ward.
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by mikejj(m): 8:23am On Mar 01, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy grin

Hahhaahahha..how much ?
just enough money that would be enough for me to take care of a bristish,german and south african side chick.haha
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by chivic(m): 8:50am On Mar 01, 2018
I can do all those things but not all the time.So what am I?An inconsistent God fearing man?
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:35am On Mar 01, 2018
They don't actually want a "God fearing man", they just want a clone of their worldly boyfriend that goes to church and won't cheat
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2018
They don't actually want a "God fearing man", they just want a clone of their worldly boyfriend that goes to church and won't cheat
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by ubunja(m): 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Asowari:
A God fearing man -is a man who runs away anytime he hears the name of God tongue
hell awaits you grin
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
If you like go to church evey Sunday, I still won't see you as a God fearing nan.

To me, a God fearing man is a man that have self control and don't cheat, he also is not violent towards his woman/wife.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hahahahaha, as far as I'm concern, when ladies speak of a God-fearing man, they speak of a man who won't cheat on them (case closed) even if he's a devil as long as he's not cheating, they're not seeing him cheating, he's a God fearing man lolzzz. I'm also looking for a God-fearing lady, I hope dem dey nairaland grin
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Adamummya(f): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tosinex:
Hahahahaha, as far as I'm concern, when ladies speak of a God-fearing man, they speak of a man who won't cheat on them (case closed) even if he's a devil as long as he's not cheating, they're not seeing him cheating, he's a God fearing man lolzzz. I'm also looking for a God-fearing lady, I hope dem dey nairaland grin

u where making sense untill your village people attacked you
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Dajugba: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
I love God fearing men

If you're a God fearing sister, I would like to know you if possible?
Re: Who Is A God-fearing Man And Why Do Ladies Want Him? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Gay Marriage Should Be Legalized / Getting That Dream Girl; Is Persistence Good Or Bad?? / The New Nairaland: Come And Talk Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.