Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

My Mum's Fate: If You Must Get Married, Avoid Male Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum's Fate: If You Must Get Married, Avoid Male Children (5202 Views)

What's The Obsession With Male Children About In Nigeria? / Why Is There An Obsession With Male Children? / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Mum's Fate: If You Must Get Married, Avoid Male Children by Delivar(m): 9:34am On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:
The person that did you this thing is wicked.
We should avoid male children? All because of you and your siblings that have refused to be useful?

Haven't you seen responsible male kids?
Or irresponsible female kids?

Maybe we should just stop having kids.
Mtcheeew!
Aunty have you heard of over-population? The consequences is slowing manifesting. One of the notable consequences is the difficulty in finding a reliable source of income no matter how hard you try. It would get worse soon. I don't blame the poster cos I understand what is going on.

Having many male kids in an overpopulated society is problematic because when they get frustrated not finding a means of survival they can be forced to resort to crime in desperation to survive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make God Basis Of Marriage, Commissioner Urges Couples / ♥ Heart Touching Story Of The MONTH (must Read) ♥ / Secret Thing Some Wives Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.