Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (50439 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Alphalite(m): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
Story Story... Story. You will not have the time to post this online, if it were true. Please stop this entertainment and be real for once.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
nrexzy:

Ladies are naaah d husband was on his own being a good husband until he met another lady... So it all balls down to ladies���
I fear u
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
Post the documents to the USA embassy and his visa will be rescinded and banned for life with a possibility I jail term. Then sue for divorce before he goes to prison.

Best response so far. Instead of posting, take a trip to the US embassy physically. Show them the documents and the Visas will be revoked immediately and the US Govt will proceed criminal actions against the A S S H O L E of a husband in co-operation with the Nigerian authorities. Don't pity a man that wishes you dead. Then divorce his black ass.

He is a disgrace to all men worldwide angry

6 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by ibkgab001: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
blackpanda:
write to the US embassy immediately

He was only securing his kid Future ... trust me before 10 years the kids will surely file for there mummy with just a DNA test
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by nrexzy: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
gloria34:
I fear u
Lol I no be buhari ooo���

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Bucky001(m): 2:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
I don't judge or give advice on one sided report
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by batxano: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Seriously shocked? is dis for real?

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Emmahunk(m): 2:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Yeah, blame the other lady for the action of a full grown adult.

Is the man a baby that is being controlled? Please the husband is at fault, put the blame on his table and don't say crap.

The lady should go to the police straight, obviously, the man intends to elope with his lover (which is not a crime) but he committed perjury and lied on official documents.

To those that will say it is wicked of her to send her husband to jail, know that the man started it by declaring her death and she is just paying him back and also being a good and law abiding citizen

She should just seize the passports and petition the US embassy for false declarations by the husband. That way, both of them ( hubby and lady friend) will banned from entering US for life

3 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Tecno66: 2:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
Story.
Reportmusic:

A Lagos based nurse and mother of four, explains how she found her death certificate in the vehicle of her husband and father of her children.

She shared this experience with a Nigerian OAP Toke Makinwa who posted it on her Twitter account.
The message reads:
“I am in very sad mood, I feel used and rejected, I feel so terrible, I am married with four kids and I always felt I am married to the best man in the world.

I am registered Nurse in a Government hospital here I Lagos, while he is a dentist.

Our plan has always been that when our first child finishes primary school, we will relocate to the US.

About a year ago, my husband started dating a lady in her late 30s. I saw her messages and challenged him after which he appologised and I forgave him.

However, to my surprise, he came home late on Friday night and slept very early on Saturday. I drove his car out to refill the gas. I saw an envelope in his car.

Inside this envelope, was his passport with US visa on it and the lady’s own with US visa. I saw the form he used to fill his visa application.

In the form, he said his wife was late and my death certificate was attached and his wedding certificate with the lady was also attached.

In the form, he wrote out all our children’s name but he claimed their mother was late. I made a photocopy of all the documents and returned the documents.

I nearly ran mad. He observed that I have been so cold lately and he has been asking what the matter is.

What should I do? How should I accept this level of wickedness and traitor attitude?

Please Mummies, advise me before I do something drastic”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/19/wife-finds-death-certificate-husbands-car/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by ykfavour(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
hmn! I still dont want to believe this is real. Your wife with 4kids?
What level of wickedness!
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by sexdoll: 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:

“Believe This,You’ll Believe Anything” grin

I'll Bury My Dead.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by missyadorable(f): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Very easy to deal with him.
Keep calm and behave like all is well.

Lure him and kill him ASAP.
Before he kills you.
Someone who has printed your death certificate while you are alive has already killed you.

So don't dull.
Do a nice job..subtle death,not violent.
More like "He died in his sleep"
Do not suffer wicked husbands to live
Good luck and Congratulations
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by ifyain: 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is a fabricated story.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Iamthoney(m): 2:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
gloria34:
this is pure wickedness. after they will say ladies are d evil once forgetting that bad people are everywhere irrespective of gender
You couldn't be anymore correct...Things like this is what drives one into doing insane things

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by readyornot: 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
chynie:
Let him know u have a copy of the documents
Then take a legal action against him
And divorce him properly so he can go on with his lover
If not he will kill you for real one day
chynie:
chynie:

Telling the husband that she has copies of those documents before taking legal action puts her life at great risk. If she does that, she will be giving her enemy leverage over her & also the opportunity to defend himself.
You wan slap pikin wey dey find cry before?
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Iamthoney(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
PehaKaso:
The bold refers....ones.
grin
Hmmm
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by hamzyluv(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Is the man a baby that is being controlled? Please the husband is at fault, put the blame on his table and don't say crap.

The lady should go to the police straight, obviously, the man intends to elope with his lover (which is not a crime) but he committed perjury and lied on official documents.

To those that will say it is wicked of her to send her husband to jail, know that the man started it by declaring her death and she is just paying him back and also being a good and law abiding citizen
I can't take such I swear ...
I will send info to USA embassy and make sure he suffered . idiot man

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Iamthoney:
You couldn't be anymore correct...Things like this is what drives one into doing insane things
one just have to pray and b careful. also able to let go of things, cos if she do something bad she might end up being guilty
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Dammylois(f): 2:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Shoot him in the head....No don't....but the heart of man is desperately wicked sha....take the visa to the embassy with evidence that you are the wife Nd you are still alive....

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
sexdoll:

I'll Bury My Dead.

The wife could be “More Deadly Than The Male” grin
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by vickuzzy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
gloria34:
this is pure wickedness. after they will say ladies are d evil once forgetting that bad people are everywhere irrespective of gender

Still they are at least 70% of the weaker gender
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by rita25(f): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
she should drive to the US EMBASSY revoke his visa....then move straight to a court apply for divorce....go to police station and file threat to life report against the husband with evidence of the certificate....go the medical and dental association file for a revocation of her husbands practicing license ....then get a BIG VAN just storm the house and move everything with her kids to an unknown destination....after calling for village meeting from her kinsmen and the idiots....as for the other woman its her gain if she so wish with such a vulture angry

6 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by munas: 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
Post the documents to the USA embassy and his visa will be rescinded and banned for life with a possibility I jail term. Then sue for divorce before he goes to prison.

Best advice....

Let her just calm down and allow the Idiot to move to the US,the furnish the US embassy with all relevant papers showing the death certificate is fake and the new marriage is sham

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by sexdoll: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The wife could be “More Deadly Than The Male” grin

You may be right but as for me, I think the husband is "Not Safe To Be Free".
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Desyner: 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
dnawah:
honey they still are,is it not a lady that made the husband do that?that lady knows that the wife is not late.
Most time such ladies ( mistress ) carry one strange power that confuses men.

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by vineyardfarms: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mynd44:

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS. THEIR NEXT PLAN COULD BE HIRED ASSASSINED TO ELIMINATE HER. SHE SHOULD REPORT THE MATTER TO THE POLICE, MAIL A COPY TO THE EMBASSY TO CANCELLED THEIR VISAS. THAT MAN IS A DEVIL, LET THE AUTHORITY MAKE HIM WRITE AN UNDERTAKING FOR YOUR SECURITY. LET HIM GO, HE DOES NOT WORTH YOUR TEARS. YOUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Thewesterner(m): 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one strong o, na dis kind of scenerio I dey support '' Eye for an Eye''

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
gloria34:
wetin happen? if u can't debunk it, don't bother insulting. its a waste
define insult...
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by bencarson007(m): 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
dizon:
Contact the US embassy at once and block his destiny

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
efesodje:

Best response so far. Instead of posting, take a trip to the US embassy physically. Show them the documents and the Visas will be revoked immediately and the US Govt will proceed criminal actions against the A S S H O L E of a husband in co-operation with the Nigerian authorities. Don't pity a man that wishes you dead. Then divorce his black ass.

He is a disgrace to all men worldwide angry

Honestly I wish I can post post this piece of advice to the page this story was posted.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
ajibolabd:
define insult...
I warned in advance, Dont try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.