Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car (50176 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Varys: 2:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
This doesn't make any sense. The woman in the picture also got a visa like him which means she's not a citizen and she can't file for him to stay in the US if that's his plan. So what does he stand to gain here?

I will advise the woman to involve all family member (both hers and his) before reporting to the embassy or law enforcement.

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by DrHighchief(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
Na super story....
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
sexdoll:

You may be right but as for me, I think the husband is "Not Safe To Be Free".

Hmm “It’s Just A Matter Of Time” sha before kassala bust.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Varys:
This doesn't make any sense. The woman in the picture also got a visa like him which means she's not a citizen and she can't file for him to stay in the US if that's his plan. So what does he stand to gain here?

I will advise the woman to involve all family member (both hers and his) before reporting to the embassy or law enforcement.

They may have true love. And that’s an asset for new immigrants. They’ll support each other.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by smokedfish: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Chai....dis one is strong

3 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Jadapinket: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Do not take laws into your hands..Pls let God be the judge here.....just take your kids away from him because he is a monster ,call a family netting then take the copies to the embassy.... I don't know what's wrong with men this days,

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by chuks34(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mynd44:

Yeah, blame the other lady for the action of a full grown adult.

Is the man a baby that is being controlled? Please the husband is at fault, put the blame on his table and don't say crap.

The lady should go to the police straight, obviously, the man intends to elope with his lover (which is not a crime) but he committed perjury and lied on official documents.

To those that will say it is wicked of her to send her husband to jail, know that the man started it by declaring her death and she is just paying him back and also being a good and law abiding citizen

The woman used juju on him, I've seen it happen in Nigerian movies grin
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Desyner: 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
chynie:
Let him know u have a copy of the documents
Then take a legal action against him
And divorce him properly so he can go on with his lover
If not he will kill you for real one day
The husband must have made serious arrangement for his wife to be killed the way i imagine it.
It would have be extremely difficult if not impossible for him to hide his deeds and 4 children from his wife.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by osemmie: 3:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Iamthoney(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
gloria34:
one just have to pray and b careful. also able to let go of things, cos if she do something bad she might end up being guilty
It breaks my heart to see a human treats another human so badly. I have been there before

2 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by sexdoll: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Hmm “It’s Just A Matter Of Time” sha before kassala bust.

I'm so sure once the man is in custody, he'll tell the police all sorts of story but I'm equally so sure the police will just advice him to "Tell it to the birds". grin
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
sexdoll:

I'm so sure once the man is in custody, he'll tell the police all sorts of story but I'm equally so sure the police will just advice him to "Tell it to the birds". grin

Definitely, he’ll find out that there’s “No Hiding Place For A Goldfish”.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by levi2(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=gloria34 post=65194113]this is pure wickedness. after they will say ladies are d evil once forgetting that bad people are everywhere irrespective of gender[/quote

Ladies are Evil nah..Abi no be another lady give the man this suggestion? Kai!
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by greatgod2012(f): 3:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
When I thought I've seen or heard it all!

The Bible is right afterall, human heart is desperately wicked, who can know it!

Madam, thank God he's exposed before he succeeded in finally killing you!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Bhol28: 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Imagine,after 4 kids,wickedness.Possibly the other lady might have used African jazz.woman treating fellow woman like this.God will help this world.This woman should definitely be a good wife for God to expose her callous husband to her so dat she can act fast.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by ud4u: 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
Wonders shall never end
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by SaintHilary(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
uruba23:
This is the problem with our society, our morals is going to zero, we are getting too desperate... [b]9ice [/b]should also be blame for his song "living things" that is given people dead certificate when they are alive and babies when they haven't given birth and wife when they are unmarried.
How 9ice take affect dis story nw
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Yinxies(f): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
He is just waiting to kill you already. What kind of wickedness is this?!!!
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Princewell2012(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
IME1:
cry
Is his plan to actually kill her
Because if he goes abroad with the children she will surely raise alarm and he will eventually be exposed.

Is his plan to remarry and identify with this late 30s woman as his wife and step mother of his children
Because, if it's wife and mother and partner he's looking for to travel, he already has her!
Nurses are well paid and respected in the US.

Was his plan to keep it secret or eventually blow it on her face
Because he already has the visa and scaled the more difficult part, which both of them had been planning anyway

Stories like this makes women hate men, and men doubt in humanity
It's weakening, appalling and unbelievable.

One must ask, what else does the man want? He has a professional wife, children and someone willing to relocate with him and support him, and then he does this.
Abi all that the woman saw in the envelop is a hoax or April fool or trick?

God keep us sane, amen

Hmm your thoughts is as good as mine
The man is only playing a game he didn't mean it. May be his wife is a trouble maker, so he just wanted to humble her. He intentionally keep the envelope there for the woman to see. Otherwise such document don't supposed to be in the open place. He knew the woman have seen it. They will eventually sorts it out. Though I stand to be corrected.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by pennywys(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
Post the documents to the USA embassy and his visa will be rescinded and banned for life with a possibility I jail term. Then sue for divorce before he goes to prison.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Larrey(f): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
She for burn the 2 passports
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by SaroWiwa: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
The heart of man is treacherously wicked, who can read it. She should be grateful to God that he has not killed her yet. My candid opinion, be dead to him by leaving his life for your good. Haba wetin we dey even find for life sef.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
SaintHilary:

How 9ice take affect dis story nw
Go listen to the song remember the part he said even if na to marry.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
uruba23:

Go listen to the song remember the part he said even if na to marry make e sha get money .
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by swtedy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
please act immediately by reporting him to the relevant authority.Please dont let him know you are aware of it cos he might end up killing you.Act now

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by aalangel(f): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
Reportmusic:

A Lagos based nurse and mother of four, explains how she found her death certificate in the vehicle of her husband and father of her children.

She shared this experience with a Nigerian OAP Toke Makinwa who posted it on her Twitter account.
The message reads:
“I am in very sad mood, I feel used and rejected, I feel so terrible, I am married with four kids and I always felt I am married to the best man in the world.

I am registered Nurse in a Government hospital here I Lagos, while he is a dentist.

Our plan has always been that when our first child finishes primary school, we will relocate to the US.

About a year ago, my husband started dating a lady in her late 30s. I saw her messages and challenged him after which he appologised and I forgave him.

However, to my surprise, he came home late on Friday night and slept very early on Saturday. I drove his car out to refill the gas. I saw an envelope in his car.

Inside this envelope, was his passport with US visa on it and the lady’s own with US visa. I saw the form he used to fill his visa application.

In the form, he said his wife was late and my death certificate was attached and his wedding certificate with the lady was also attached.

In the form, he wrote out all our children’s name but he claimed their mother was late. I made a photocopy of all the documents and returned the documents.

I nearly ran mad. He observed that I have been so cold lately and he has been asking what the matter is.

What should I do? How should I accept this level of wickedness and traitor attitude?

Please Mummies, advise me before I do something drastic”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/19/wife-finds-death-certificate-husbands-car/

cc lalasticlala

That man is capable of killing you. Be wise and subtle.
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by sexdoll: 4:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Definitely, he’ll find out that there’s “No Hiding Place For A Goldfish”.

Don't be too sure.

The man might still be able to tell the police, "I hold the four Aces."
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by fancy4eve(f): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
akeentech:
THE MAN IS A GOOD MAN, SECURING HIS KIDS'S FUTURE
Mayb ur high on cheap stuff
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by lawrence35(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
I would have not believed d story, but I have seen a very similar deed by a husband for the sake of been able to stay in the UK.

Just that d death certificate is extreme
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by holuwarlay08(m): 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2018
His reward is death but don’t put laws into your hand. And try and confirm if you did not offend him in one way or the other which he promise himself never to forgive you. Madam just take heart cos God never forsake you. Be happy ma.

1 Like

Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Obinkita(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Show us faces of husband and side chick, they are ripe for public shaming
Re: Wife Finds Her Death Certificate In Husband’s Car by Iampriceless(f): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
darlingtonNYIG:
Post the documents to the USA embassy and his visa will be rescinded and banned for life with a possibility I jail term. Then sue for divorce before he goes to prison.

Chaiiii... Too much sense.. U too wise jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo / Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.