Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (117799 Views)

Perfidy / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Pls mention me in your nxt update.*winks.*
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Cadec007:
Pls mention me in your nxt update.*winks.*
kiss I sure will.

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2018
Mizsylviah:
kiss I sure will.
tanx;-)

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by John944: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2018
Loving dis piece already! hope there on't be much traffic? @ Mizsylviah..

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by dissybling(f): 11:02am On Feb 24, 2018
am here with my popcorn... continue dear

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
CHAPTER 3

Jide was lost in thought; This subtle encounter had changed his perspective about ladies in general. He literally forgot about Kola, until his phone rang snapping him out of his reverie.
He became very enthusiastic thinking it was Chisimdi, but was exasperated when he saw the name 'bitch 40' on his phone screen.

What the Bleep does this lady want?
I paid her handsomely for a job well done so what's with this stalking?
Ladies can be so egotistical; you give them good sex, money, next, they expect your damn loyalty! He muttered angrily to himself.
He eventually stood up and decided to go share his encounter with Kola.

What took you so long man and where is the lady? Kola asked.

Bros! You no go believe wetin i wan tell you so, your Manny don dubale, "the girls them daddy" don manya.
I have found the bone of my bone, the flesh of my flesh.
My eyes have seen the most delectable of God's impeccable handwork, my ears have heard the most pacifying voice of all time, my mouth speaks out of the profusion of my heart. I have fallen into the shackles of her unbeatable beauty.
Chai! Bros! Na me be this? I see beauty, i humble once.
Chai! He exclaimed for the second time trying to recover from the chit-chat he had with Chisimdi.

Kola cleared his throat and paused for a while, he felt Jide's head with the back of his palm to ascertain if he was alright.
Wait a minute! Are you trying to tell me a lady did this to you?

Bro, i have fallen helplessly, it was love at first sight. You needed to have seen her; Gush! So irresistible, who ever composed that phrase "the beautiful ones are not yet born" must have been high on some cheap wraps of cannabis.

Wow! This is quirky, never would i have envisaged a lady stirring such impact on you within few minutes of your meeting.
Wow! He exclaimed for the second time feeling flabbergasted.
Self acclaimed "girls them daddy" has finally met someone to reckon with.
"Hmmmm"
Does that mean no more flirting, gallivanting and frolicking with ladies? Kola asked.

Old things have passed away, all things have become new, "As unbelievable as it might as it might seem", yes, no more gallivanting with ladies, Jide replied.

This is a shocker! I am simply dumbfounded hearing this from a chronic womanizer like you. Did she use some sort of voodoo on you? Kola asked.

Bro, this is beyond voodoo, if someone had made this prophecy in the past, i would have laughed over it.
I kinda find it hard to believe because i have mingled with unadulterated beauties, Russian models, California damsels, Nigerian beauty queens, but none could hold a candle to me.
I have indeed met my match and nothing is gonna deter me in making her my wife.
I go root out my heart give her make she do wetin she like i swear down.

Kola just watched his friend talk and couldn't say a word. He had uncertainty written all over him and actually felt Jide was playing a prank on him.
He knew Jide so well to tell a humor from seriousness. This is absolutely one of his numerous pranks, he would probably forget about her after tasting her " honey well," he thought.

Baby girl, i am so sorry for not showing up as expected. I am emotionally splintered and i really need someone to bare out my heart to right now, Kyla said with a sad face immediately Chisimdi walked into the house.

What is the matter? Chisimdi asked.

Can you recall that charming dude i told you about? The one i met at Gemstone.

Yeah, what's up with him?

He hasn't been taking my calls for the past five days and it's killing me. He actually promised spending time with me today and i was hoping to introduce him to you.
I feel so dirty, dilapidated and guilt-ridden because i had sex with him on that same day.
Chi, the moment i set my eyes on him, i was literally salivating, and when he approached me, i couldn't help but feel butterflies in my tummy. I fell instantly when he requested for sex, he was unassailable so i just said yes and followed him like someone who had been jazzed.
Chi, this dude had not even touched me, my panties were already dripping of fluid and when he eventually did, i was virtually pleading with him not to stop. It was mind blowing and the best sex i had ever had.
This dude is all shades of cuteness, he is filthily wealthy, and can give a woman optimum satisfaction in bed.
What more can a lady ask for?
I have never felt this way towards any man and i would kill myself if i don't get to be with him, she said on a sober note.

Chisimdi felt for her friend but was annoyed with her act of indecency.

Kyla, i mean no disrespect but why would you give your "cookie" to a man you barely know?
That's outrightly insane! No matter the momentum of his attractive personality, you would have kept your "cookie" intact!
I also met a man with this similar description at Quilox, i was swept off my feet and he did unexplainable things to my body without touching me. For the first time in my entire existence, i fell hopelessly in love but i had to desist from the temptation reluctantly because such men are only after one thing "your cookie". They are chronic womanizers who frolick with ladies and got no atom of respect for the female gender.
It is clearly obvious the dude you just described falls into this category, he took advantage of your vulnerability and abandoned you afterwards.
Sorry if I'm coming up a bit too strong on you, you know i am an angel of the ugly truth and i say things the way it should be said without mincing words. No reason was lucid enough to give out your " cookie" in such despicable manner, you messed up big time.

Kyla drowned herself in an emotional outpour of tears after the unending sermon.
Chisimdi however, could not help but feel sorry for her best friend so she immediately rushed to hug and console her.

Worse still, i don't know his name or his house address.
Chi, what do i do? I can't get him off my mind and it hurts so bad, she said tearily.

As painful as it might sound, babe, it is not equally yoked to you so you just have to let it go and this should stand as a deterrent for you to make wiser decisions in the future, Chisimdi replied.

Kyla paused for a second, no! I can't possibly let it go, i believe he is Heaven's gift to me and I'm gonna find him and make him love me. This love ain't gonna pass me by! She said with much determination.

Chisimdi looked at her friend and shook her head because she sounded like someone who had lost it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
John944:
Loving dis piece already! hope there on't be much traffic? @ Mizsylviah..
Not at all dearie......

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
dissybling:
am here with my popcorn... continue dear
Thanks dear kiss
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cadec007, Nelsizzy, Queenitee, bimberry1307, BlackAdam55, Godwinfury, Oluwakemi65, Ehmjay, John944, dissybling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Happy birthday Cadec007 Wish you God's abundant blessings....

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Happy birthday Cadec007 Wish you God's abundant blessings....
thank you darlingkiss

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Oluwakemi65(f): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2018
*munches popcorn* continue ma'am.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Cadec007:
thank you darlingkiss
You are welcome dear

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Oluwakemi65:
*munches popcorn* continue ma'am.
Thanks dear
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by xaviercasmir(m): 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
And the drama have just started. Nice work. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2018
xaviercasmir:
And the drama have just started. Nice work. Keep it up
Thanks dear
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Nelsizzy(m): 8:36am On Feb 25, 2018
Good work Sylvia. Following you bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2018
Nelsizzy:
Good work Sylvia. Following you bumper to bumper
Thanks dear
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by John944: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Cadec007, Nelsizzy, Queenitee, bimberry1307, BlackAdam55, Godwinfury, Oluwakemi65, Ehmjay, John944, dissybling
I Sight you..thankz for the mention..we on dis til down! cool
Mizsylviah:
I Sight you..thankz for the mention..we on dis til down!

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by dissybling(f): 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mizsylviah:
tanks mizsylviah for the mention, am with u to the end..lol

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
John944:
I Sight you..thankz for the mention..we on dis til down! cool I Sight you..thankz for the mention..we on dis til down!
You welcome dear
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
dissybling:
tanks mizsylviah for the mention, am with u to the end..lol
Thanks dear......

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Bibidear(f): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cadec007:
kk.......THEBlessedman, biadefolar, twoclans, shewrites,gucciqueen38, skylard101,InkPaperVodka, Centino, kimberly west, lonewolf23, electrica, correctguy101, lovingyouhun, bibidear, bimberry1307 and SapphirrePRINCEX
thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Ehmjay(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Thanks a lot for the mention...Am actually happy to take part on this amazing journey,You are certainly a Genius

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Cadec007(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bibidear:
thanks for the mention
UWC

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by honourable356(m): 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mizsylviah,huh?? Never hear of such name or any story attributed to that name since I registered here in Nairaland. So I have to assume that this is your FIRST...***mention notifications didn't alert me until I just clicked on it anyway today and found that I have been mentioned alot**

First two episodes.... it has that sparkle...that sparkle that screams "I am the real thing"

The storyline is seducing..
The style of writing is alluring..
The choice of words are crowd pulling...
Basically, this is going to stand out among the exceptional stories if you don't derail from the pathway you have taken so far in the first two updates.

I guess you did your homework well before writing this story for this looks like the real deal..
But it is just the beginning... so until then, show us what you are capable of.

You have my support!

3 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by BiadeFolar(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Mizsylviah didn't mention me sad
buh Cadec007 thankz

2 Likes

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2018
honourable356:
Mizsylviah,huh?? Never hear of such name or any story attributed to that name since I registered here in Nairaland. So I have to assume that this is your FIRST...***mention notifications didn't alert me until I just clicked on it anyway today and found that I have been mentioned alot**

First two episodes.... it has that sparkle...that sparkle that screams "I am the real thing"

The storyline is seducing..
The style of writing is alluring..
The choice of words are crowd pulling...
Basically, this is going to stand out among the exceptional stories if you don't derail from the pathway you have taken so far in the first two updates.

I guess you did your homework well before writing this story for this looks like the real deal..
But it is just the beginning... so until then, show us what you are capable of.

You have my support!

Awwwwwwww..... Thank you very much sir for the review, i really appreciate.
Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2018
BiadeFolar:
Mizsylviah didn't mention me sad
buh Cadec007 thankz
So sorry dear, i'd mention you next time.

1 Like

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
CHAPTER 4

Tracy, get in here with the files immediately, Jide called his secretary with the "Cug"

She walked in half unclad as usual exposing her chest region.
Sir, here is the file you requested for, i have processed the documents and made arrangements with Duncan group of companies. The appointment is scheduled for 4pm today.

Jide went through the files and was infuriated with the numerous errors he found on it.
How much do i fucking pay you? He asked angrily.

Sir, i i don't under..... I don't understand sir, she stuttered.

Answer the damn question you incompetent LovePeddler!

She was taken aback by his paroxysm, he had never spoken to her in that manner. She decided to utilize her seductive charms to probably calm him down, she licked her lips and packed up her boobs, raised up her legs to give him a view of her kitty-kat, she wasn't even wearing panties and she could swear he would fall for it as always.

Will you cover your infested bactericidal piece of trash and answer the damn question before i fire you, he said feeling utterly disgusted.

She was startled to the core, is this Mr Jide Bankole or a replica of some sort? She thought to herself.
She immediately covered up and decided to answer the question for fear of loosing her job.

#500,000 sir, she said shakily.

I expect you to be innovative, competent and accurate in delivering your duties with such amount as your salary.
Do you have any idea how many people would kill to be in this position of yours?
Henceforth, your salary has been slashed and you would be paid #250,000 per month until you prove to be proficient.
Take this piece of junk you call a document and go make proper corrections. I need it on my desk in the next 15mins and reschedule the appointment for 10am tomorrow morning.
Do i make myself clear?

Yes sir, she replied with a huge scowl on her face.

Now get the hell out of my office!

Kola walked in immediately the secretary left the office and couldn't help but notice the frown on Jide's face.
What's up man?
What's with the look on your face? Kola asked.

Mehn! I'm just pissed with the high rate of incompetency in this company. If i "don't take the bull by the horn" lot of funds would go down the drain and many investors would withdraw their shares.
I promised my late father to carry on the patrimony and i ain't backing down on that promise.

Well, aside that, i noticed you've been sucked up lately; issuing memos, deducting salaries and threatening to fire staffs. Your demeanor has changed drastically.
Talk to me bro, what's the matter? Kola asked.

Everything! I am on the brink of loosing it, my heart has been smashed into pieces and i don't know what can be done to savage the situation, Jide said with his eyes gradually turning red.

Hold on a minute! Is that a tear i see in your eyes?
"The girls dem daddy" is actually gonna cry.
Mehn! This must be a serious conundrum!
What is the matter?

Bro, it's Chisimdi, she hasn't called me for the past two weeks, i have gone to Quilox on several occasions, asked questions about her where about, but no one could give me a clue as to where she lives or work.
I'm in a dilemma! I don't think i'd survive this trauma if something is not done quickly.

What do you mean she hasn't called?
Don't you have her no?

Bro, i was compelled within me she was gonna call, so i didn't persist in collecting her no, now i regret my actions deeply.

Mehn! You messed up big time, how could you have done such a dumb thing?
Pardon my disparage, but did falling in love knock off your senses?
You of all people should know the no 1 rule; Never throw a fish back into the river after catching it.
You've lost that girl bro, just forget about her, he said with a despondent expression on his face.

Bros you lie! I say wetin? I say you lie!
If it ain't Chisimdi, ain't gonna be any other lady. I would spill the last drop of my blood searching for her. You go hear our scores, Jide replied.

Chisimdi Williams, do you take Jide Bankole as your;
"Lawful wedded husband"
"To have and to hold"
"From this day forward"
"For better, for worse"
"For richer, for poorer"
"In sickness and in health"
"To love and to cherish"
"Till death do you part"

Yes i do! Yes i do! Yes i do! Yes i do!

Chi, chi, Chisimdi!
Kyla called as she tapped her and she immediately woke up from her sweet mare.

Not again, why do you keep saying "yes i do" in your dreams? Kyla asked.

Chisimdi kept quiet for a while trying to recover from the sweet dream she just had.
I saw his face again.

Whose person's face did you see?

Jide's face, it keeps hunting me in my dreams. I always see myself at the alter exchanging vows. This has been going on repeatedly since our last encounter which was about two weeks ago.
Not a day goes by without his thought lingering in my mind, i can't function properly and it's affecting my productivity at work. You know i worked very hard for the COO position and i wouldn't wanna be layed off, she said with so much concern in her voice.

"Hmmm" if i may ask, why are you so scared of falling in love?

Who says i'm scared of falling in love?

Oh! Don't give me that crap, I've known you in ages and you've never given any guy a chance to win your heart, Kyla retorted.

You expect me to give my heart to a man so he would toil with it and leave me heart broken right?
You of all people should know i'm not cut out for relationship and it's unending crises. I love my tranquil coexistence and i am not ready to share my life with any man, Chisimdi said.

"My dear" that's typical fallacy! Not all men are demons. They are actually irreproachable men on the surface of the Earth.
You have to unwind, feel free to socialize with the male folks, go on luxurious dinner dates, take a spin on a yacht to mention but a few.
You have to "make hay while the sun shines" because you are literally causing undue torture on yourself. As for me, i am still on the look out for my Prince charming and when i find him, he is never gonna leave my sight.
By the way, why hasn't this dude called you? It's been two weeks.

I insisted on collecting his complimentary card and not giving him my no.

Ok good, i would ameliorate this situation by calling him on your behalf later.

That's not gonna be possible because i don't have it anymore?

What do you mean you don't have it anymore?

I tore it immediately i left the bar that evening, Chisimdi replied.

Geez! Should i call you stupdid right now?
What the hell did you do that for?
In fact, i give up on your case. If you ever talk about this issue or i hear "i do, i do," again, hot water accompanied with hot slap on your face, trust me, Kyla said and went back to bed.

Chisimdi however thought about her friend's advice, she was too uptight with men. Maybe it's high time i loosen up, she thought.
For the first time after her encounter with Jide, she felt bad for dumping his complimentary card, she wanted to hear that enthralling voice that sent shivers down her spine and behold the magnificent face that was difficult to stop staring at. She exhaled deeply and struggled back to bed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by Mizsylviah(f): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cadec007, Nelsizzy, Ehmjay, Oluwakemi65, John944, honourable356, Godwinfury, dissybling, bimberry1407, BiadeFolar, Queenitee.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT by BiadeFolar(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
Weidon ma.
I have a feeling Chi and Kyla are into the same man... make i wait sha *

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

We Are Able(a Touching Story) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / The Handsome Devil I Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.