Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (8120 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:06am On Feb 20, 2018
post removed.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by mayorsho89(m): 7:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Lol... Ubunja Again...

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by daharry(m): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2018
Let me comment b4 i read.4 posting dis miseducation dat ur book u want to launch go trend pass sex dolls.say amen!!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Wao! I read it all.

Honestly I'm experiencing this right now, The woman and narcissist Lol. But I think I'm going to change that soon. Maybe be the narcissist even for once. grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by 2buffagain(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Wao! I read it all.

Honestly I'm experiencing this right now, The woman and narcissist Lol. But I think I'm going to change that soon. Maybe be the narcissist even for once. grin

Wash!
Forget it. Your pucci is configured to run after narcissists and selfish men. It is your natural place. wink

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by robinhood1712: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2018
wow. this is brilliant!! sooo to be an alpha male, one has to be narcissistic to some extent? OK OK....waiting for part2.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 3:12am On Feb 21, 2018
robinhood1712:
wow. this is brilliant!! sooo to be an alpha male, one has to be narcissistic to some extent? OK OK....waiting for part2.
yes. its either you love pvssy more which will make you commit to it or you love something more than the pvssy that will allow you to control pvssy. if that something that you love more than pvssy is yourself then it makes you have very high standards and not tolerate shiit from women. you put yourself and your interests first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by SkillfulValue: 3:14am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by classicpeezy(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2018
Bruhhhhhh, your miseducations are just wooow. That well of intelligence will not run.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:40am On Feb 22, 2018
classicpeezy:
Bruhhhhhh, your miseducations are just wooow. That well of intelligence will not run.
peezy, your words mean a lot. thank you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by kazyhm(m): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Me
sometime think i'm so uncaring and insensitive

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by philcz(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Waoh! Ubunja on the beat again. This post is lit.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
Then am somehow narcistic in nature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by KevinDein: 8:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Christiano Ronaldo.....Can't be anymore narcissistic than that dude.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2018
KevinDein:
Christiano Ronaldo.....Can't be anymore narcissistic than that dude.
too bad i dont know anything about him.but celebs come at varying levels of narcissism. take for an example Kanye West...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 01, 2018
I would like to meet u
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by grbgrb4(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nice one op, more grace.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Lol, I think you got some of this wrong. Narcissists actually need other people more than they need him or her. It's called A Narcissistic Supply. They need to be adored to survive. It's something that they cannot provide for themselves, an OUTER life source. Narcissists are also extremely insecure with fragile egos that require constant stroking, they just hide it well. To get to a Narcissist is to ignore him, it hurts their ego because they're the biggest attention whores. Most of them were neglected as children, hence their constant need for love & attention. Narcissism stems from childhood trauma, like the rest of other Cluster B personality disorders.

What you're describing here is an arrogant A-hole. Not a Narcissist.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I think you got some of this wrong. Narcissists actually need other people more than they need him or her. It's called A Narcissistic Supply. They need to be adored to survive. It's something that they cannot provide for themselves, an OUTER life source. Narcissists are also extremely insecure with fragile egos that require constant stroking, they just hide it well. To get to a Narcissist is to ignore him, it hurts their ego because they're the biggest attention whores. Most of them were neglected as children, hence their constant need for love & attention. Narcissism stems from childhood trauma, like the rest of other Cluster B personality disorders.

What you're describing here is an arrogant A-hole. Not a Narcissist.
thats why i hate reading psychology books coz those educated people wanna fit the Narcissist into their own world view. hence all these fancy terms. i avoid those books coz they will set you down on the wrong path. if you want to understand any phenomena named after a character go read the original story of the character then use your own understanding to interpret the message BEHIND the story..not the message that those nerds that have spent years at havard away from reality have come up with. go read the original Narcissus story and you'll see a boy with no needs like psychologists have made him. they claim he had a weak self-esteem that relied on him putting others down.but thats not the message you get from reading the greek legend. personally i HATE reading books by scholars coz they can be so dettached from reality.narcissism is extreme self-love that doesnt hurt or harm anyone else but just doesnt care. and people just cant understand that.
like how can people ignoring the narcissist hurt his ego WHEN HE IS THE ONE IGNORING PEOPLE IN THE ORIGINAL LEGEND

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 3:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

thats why i hate reading psychology books coz those educated people wanna fit the Narcissist into their own world view. hence all these fancy terms. i avoid those books coz they will set you down on the wrong path. if you want to understand any phenomena named after a character go read the original story of the character then use your own understanding to interpret the message BEHIND the story..not the message that those nerds that have spent years at havard away from reality have come up with. go read the original Narcissus story and you'll see a boy with no needs like psychologists have made him. they claim he had a weak self-esteem that relied on him putting others down.but thats not the message you get from reading the greek legend. personally i HATE reading books by scholars coz they can be so dettached from reality.narcissism is extreme self-love that doesnt hurt or harm anyone else but just doesnt care. and people just cant understand that.
like how can people ignoring the narcissist hurt his ego WHEN HE IS THE ONE IGNORING PEOPLE IN THE ORIGINAL LEGEND

Lol, you're talking about a legend & I'm talking real life, not a romanticized fairytale.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Kimcutie: 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you're talking about a legend & I'm talking real life, not a romanticized fairytale.
Lol. undecided
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

then why name a condition after a legend when its not gona have parallels with the legend? it doesnt make sense.
Even aphrodisiacs (the umbrella term for sex drugs ) are named after a legend, Aphrodite, the goddess of sex... if its named after a legend then stay true to the legend.

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

then why name a condition after a legend when its not gona have parallels with the legend? it doesnt make sense.
Even aphrodisiacs (the umbrella term for sex drugs ) are named after a legend, Aphrodite, the goddess of sex... if its named after a legend then stay true to the legend.

Because Narcissist are self absorbed, like in the legend. But the plot twist is, in order for them to love themselves, they need constant reassurance (from the outside) that they're indeed lovable. In other words, their self-worth is dependent on other people. They take from the outside to feed the inside, CONSTANTLY.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Because Narcissist are self absorbed, like in the legend. But the plot twist is, in order for them to love themselves, they need constant reassurance (from the outside) that they're indeed lovable. In other words, their self-worth is dependent on other people. They take from the outside to feed the inside, CONSTANTLY.
thats how psychologists have translated it in their narrow world view. remember Narcissus died by loving noone but himself, when all others had been disqualified. he had zero need for anyone.hence Nemesis tricked him. he had no dependences. and read the legend he used to hang out alone. and women kept coming and going trying to win his heart.he didnt go to them.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

thats how psychologists have translated it in their narrow world view. remember Narcissus died by loving noone but himself, when all others had been disqualified. he had zero need for anyone.hence Nemesis tricked him. he had no dependences. and read the legend he used to hang out alone. and women kept coming and going trying to win his heart.he didnt go to them.

Perhaps the disorder in your write up should be called a Narcissus then, not Narcissism (a psychological term). Because a Narcissist NEEDS constant attention from other people or they feel worthless. It's a sickness.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Perhaps the disorder in your write up should be called a Narcissus then, not Narcissism (a psychological term). Because a Narcissist NEEDS constant attention from other people or they feel worthless. It's a sickness.
then why name a condition after a legend then oppose it?
LoL
you just described a woman grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

then why name a condition after a legend then oppose it?
LoL
you just described a woman grin cheesy grin

I guess because they have a thing in common, self-centeredness. If you watch BBN, that girl Cee-C is a classic example of a Narcissist, probably with Borderline Personality Disorder too. The Cluster B personality disorders are often co-morbid. Meaning you're likely to have more than one personality disorder within that group, very high probability. Makes for a one sick person.

Most Narcissists are men grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

But he loved "another person" even though he didn't know at that time his reflection was still him.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I guess because they have a thing in common, self-centeredness. If you watch BBN, that girl Cee-C is a classic example of a Narcissist, probably with Borderline Personality Disorder too. The Cluster B personality disorders are often co-morbid. Meaning you can have more than one personality disorder within that group. Makes for a one sick person.

Most Narcissists are men grin
i last watched TV 6 years ago....
you are better off reading blogs by people who actually meet people in real life. go to Youtube and view videos on these topics by authentic people who dont have to be Politically Correct. its a shame coz Youtube has started banning these channels. forget about clusters and go read the legend and its various versions and forget about studying how OTHER PEOPLE translate it for you. go read and translate its message for yourself. you'll understand life better.
true most narcissists are men.which is funny coz women are the ones who rely more on ATTENTION as you said earlier. so narcissism cant be about attention.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

i last watched TV 6 years ago....
you are better off reading blogs by people who actually meet people in real life. go to Youtube and view videos on these topics by authentic people who dont have to be Politically Correct. its a shame coz Youtube has started banning these channels. forget about clusters and go read the legend and its various versions and forget about studying how OTHER PEOPLE translate it for you. go read and translate its message for yourself. you'll understand life better.
true most narcissists are men.which is funny coz women are the ones who rely more on ATTENTION as you said earlier. so narcissism cant be about attention.

LOL! As you were.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

But he loved "another person" even though he didn't know at that time his reflection was still him.
YES!!!! which shows noone measured up to the standard that was him. do you understand? they were all beneath him until he was shown himself and met his match...
thats why the legend has many versions.go to google.in other versions he commits suicide coz he cant find his match!! go to wikipedia...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex / Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / I Visited The Garden Of Eden After Church It's Sight Was Just To Beautiful - Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.