Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (8161 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL! As you were.
funny but i dont get you here
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

funny but i dont get you here

Meaning, let's leave it at that. Not going further.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Meaning, let's leave it at that. Not going further.
oh. soldiers lol stop the salute!!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

YES!!!! which shows noone measured up to the standard that was him. do you understand? they were all beneath him until he was shown himself and met his match...
thats why the legend has many versions.go to google.in other versions he commits suicide coz he cant find his match!! go to wikipedia...
I get what you are saying. But the fact (according to the myth) still remains that he saw & fell in love with "someone" that was up to his standards even though he didn't know that person doesn't exist. His falling in love with another person is in contrast to your earlier statement that narcissists love only themselves.

Do you get my drift?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

I get what you are saying. But the fact (according to the legend) still remains that he saw & fell in love with "someone" that was up to his standards even though he didn't know that person doesn't exist. His falling in love with another person is in contrast to your earlier statement that narcissists love only themselves.

Do you get my drift?
wasnt that image in the water himself? isnt loving yourself loving your own attributes and traits?even though seeing them in your reflection unknowing? if you love yourself you love your eyes, mouth and face, and if the same exact copy comes you'll love it.
this is even dealt with in ANOTHER version of the legend that says Narcissus had a twin sister whom he loved who was his exact copy but who died earlier. i kid you not!. run over to wikipedia you'll see it....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

wasnt that image in the water himself? isnt loving yourself loving your own attributes and traits?even though seeing them in your reflection unknowing? if you love yourself you love your eyes, mouth and face, and if the same exact copy comes you'll love it.
this is even dealt with in ANOTHER version of the legend that says Narcissus had a twin sister whom he loved who was his exact copy but who died earlier. i kid you not!. run over to wikipedia you'll see it....
Hmmmm....ok. I will check it out later.
I'm not satisfied though
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm....ok. I will check it out later.
I'm not satisfied though
you want more?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I guess because they have a thing in common, self-centeredness. If you watch BBN, that girl Cee-C is a classic example of a Narcissist, probably with Borderline Personality Disorder too. The Cluster B personality disorders are often co-morbid. Meaning you're likely to have more than one personality disorder within that group, very high probability. Makes for a one sick person.

Most Narcissists are men grin

Yet your reference is a female. Almost like you were trying to deny the obvious.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gungnir:

Yet your reference is a female. Almost like you were trying to deny the obvious.
people just cant understand a man who worships himself and not women. thats why they have to come up with these terms and concepts to try to explain the source of his indifference. one minute he loves himself, the next moment he needs people's attention..lol its hillarious i tell you..

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gungnir:

My "reference" is female because that's how you choose to interpret it. Ego stroking is synonymous with men. And yes, a good percentage of Narcissists are men. In Cluster B disorders, females dominate in BPD & Histrionic (the biggest attention seeker of the group), while men are often Narcissists or Psychopaths.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

you want more?
Uh huh! But still on this topic. My argument is that he didn't know he was his reflection. So he found "someone else" worthy of his love. But let me leave it here.

I'm a silent follower of your posts. But only when they are not about bashing and degrading of women (except it calls for it)
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

people just cant understand a man who worships himself and not women. thats why they have to come up with these terms and concepts to try to explain the source of his indifference. one minute he loves himself, the next moment he needs people's attention..lol its hillarious i tell you..

I actually agree with her definition of a Narcissist.

I also understand what you are driving at, but what you are driving at is not really a narcissist. At least as defined and expantiated by Wikipedia.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

My "reference" is female because that's how you choose to interpret it. Ego stroking is synonymous with men. And yes, a good percentage of Narcissists are men. In Cluster B disorders, females dominate in BPD & Histrionic (the biggest attention seeker of the group), while men are often Narcissists or Psychopaths.

Okay.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

Uh huh! But still on this topic. My argument is that he didn't know he was his reflection. So he found "someone else" worthy of his love. But let me leave it here.

I'm a silent follower of your posts. But only when they are not about bashing and degrading of women (except it calls for it)
i appreciate the silent following.but rest easy the Cheaters&Losers thread will maybe be the last time i bash women. i really dont enjoy it. anyways the Miseducations will wind down within a few posts coz im sure i've covered almost all aspects of man/woman relationships. maybe 4 or 5 more posts and the syllabus ends....
as for this topic i understand.we just gona leave it at that for now. maybe another time we can get better understanding.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Gungnir:

I actually agree with her definition of a Narcissist.

I also understand what you are driving at, but what you are driving at is not really a narcissist. At least as defined and expantiated by Wikipedia.
her definition boils down to insecurity and defines a woman MORE than it will ever define anything else. go read the legend skip the wikipedia explanations then tell me how YOU translate that story. coz we all have a brain and are qualified before God to use it and not depend on others
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

her definition boils down to insecurity and defines a woman MORE than it will ever define anything else. go read the legend skip the wikipedia explanations then tell me how YOU translate that story. coz we all have a brain and are qualified before God to use it and not depend on others

Who are you talking about here?

What does correcting you from misleading people by feeding them the wrong information have to do with insecurity? Seems you're the one with issues here. What you described here is NOT Narcissism, as per the psychological term or diagnosis. Face it! IDK what it is but it sounds more like a condition called Asshole-itis.

Keep believing in fairytales.

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

i appreciate the silent following.but rest easy the Cheaters&Losers thread will maybe be the last time i bash women. i really dont enjoy it. anyways the Miseducations will wind down within a few posts coz im sure i've covered almost all aspects of man/woman relationships. maybe 4 or 5 more posts and the syllabus ends....
as for this topic i understand.we just gona leave it at that for now. maybe another time we can get better understanding.
Thank God you don't enjoy the bashing. Good to hear that cool

Ok...I will be waiting to see the remaining miseducations. Meanwhile, can I get the link to the cheaters/losers thread. Sounds intriguing
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Who are you talking about here?

What does correcting you from misleading people by feeding them the wrong information have to do with insecurity? Seems you're the one with issues here. What you described her is NOT Narcissism, as per the psychological term or diagnosis. Face it! IDK what is but it sounds like a condition called Asshole-itis.

Keep believe in fairytales.
you found me believing them. no worries there.
if im wrong make a counter post, no stress. noone is stopping you.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thank God you don't enjoy the bashing. Good to hear that cool

Ok...I will be waiting to see the remaining miseducations. Meanwhile, can I get the link to the cheaters/losers thread. Sounds intriguing
it will piss you off. but just tap my name, go to my profile page and see all my topics.its top most
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

it will piss you off. but just tap my name, go to my profile page and see all my topics.its top most
Lol...seeing is believing grin

Modified: you were wrong. I'm not pissed. I'm grossed out & sickened!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Perhaps the disorder in your write up should be called a Narcissus then, not Narcissism (a psychological term). Because a Narcissist NEEDS constant attention from other people or they feel worthless. It's a sickness.
Sis, I think Nassisscus was a narcissist too. The plot probably focused on his self love and how it destroyed him, but a deep evaluation review his narcissistic traits , The ladies gave him the attention he needed. The proposals, praises etc stroke his ego which made him love himself more.

If we were told about his background, we would have known more but then if you look deeper into his story you will realise he was a true definition of narcissism

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Sis, I think Nassisscus is a narcissist too. The plot probably focused on his self love and how it destroyed him, but a deep evaluation review his narcissistic traits , The ladies gave him the attention he needed. The proposals, praises etc stroke his ego which made him love himself more.

If we were told about his background, we would have known more but then if you look deeper into his story you will realise he was a true definition of narcissism

Thank you. Very well put. You're correct.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Thank you. Very well put. You're correct.
You are welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Sis, I think Nassisscus is a narcissist too. The plot probably focused on his self love and how it destroyed him, but a deep evaluation review his narcissistic traits , The ladies gave him the attention he needed. The proposals, praises etc stroke his ego which made him love himself more.

and how is this different from how any other avarege guy would react? how is this reaction so shocking it can be called a Personality Disorder? lol hilarious!!!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2018

Perhaps the disorder in your write up should be called a Narcissus then, not Narcissism (a psychological term). Because a Narcissist NEEDS constant attention from other people or they feel worthless. It's a sickness.

Unbuja

After reading your write up, i had to agree with this post. But i do get what you are saying in exact reference to the character.

You using.the term narcissism is what seemed out of place. I skimmed through the post so i skipped the background info on the character itself.

However, i still think the character or anyone like that character is sick or has some sort of disorder. Especially since its premised on its antagonism to the female folks. It seems too readily to point out that it is not concerned or influenced by the female folk or what they think of it.

Somehow, i feel its actually being influenced by the female folk by not wanting to be seen as being influenced by the opinion of the female folk or concern by them without actually knowing or being in denial of the knowledge.

An healthy individual won't seem to.concerned for the negative influences of the female folk, and acknowledge the positivity their influence or the influence of one can be upon its life. If shouldn't be so, defeats the idea of a healthy family to raise a healthy human psychologically be it male or female.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

and how is this different from how any other avarege guy would react? how is this reaction so shocking it can be called a Personality Disorder? lol hilarious!!!

The difference between normal behaviour & a sick one is that, it must have a negative impact or hinder how one relates with other people. In other words, be destructive or OTT. We're all narcissistic in some way, but real narcissists create havoc by dabbling in criminal behaviours to get what they want etc. They're known to use people & then discard them once they've gotten what they wanted from them. Discarding after use, is one of their signature moves.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

Lol! Now it is crystal clear you don't understand your very own thread. Here I am pointing out to XhosaNostra what made Narsisus fit perfectly as a narcissist.And now you are making jest? Sigh!

According to Wikipedia, A narcissist needs attention, he feeds on people stroking his ego, something you didn't point out in your write but I did. The attention ladies gave him was all he needed but here you are Mr Ubunja disagreeing to that. Lol. I don't even understand you anymore., cheesy

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! Now it is crystal clear you don't understand your very own thread. Here I am pointing out to XhosaNostra what made Narsisus fit perfectly as a narcissist.And now you are making jest? Sigh!

According to Wikipedia, A narcissist needs attention, he feeds on people stroking his ego, something you didn't point out in your write but I did. The attention ladies gave him was all he needed but here you are Mr Ubunja disagreeing to that. Lol. I don't even understand you anymore., cheesy
He didn't point it out cos according to him, narcissists don't need attention from anyone. Which was the mistake XhosaNostra was trying to correct in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Jupebijmb: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
THIS IS TO INFORM ALL INTERESTED ​JUPEB​ APPLICANTS THAT REGISTRATION FOR 2017/18 ACADEMIC IS STILL ONGOING ​AND CLOSES SOON.​ VISIT US AT ANY OF OUR VARIOUS STUDY CENTERS CLOSEST TO YOU TO APPLY TODAY OR CALL 0.7.0.8.0.0.3.8.0.2.4 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON ​JUPEB.​

(Admission into ​200 LEVEL​ without JAMB via ​JUPEB.​ A nine (9) months academic programme that takes you directly to ​200 LEVEL​ into your preferred institution.)

​​​​I Wish You Every Success In Your Academic Pursuit​​​​

​​​Eventual Admission Guaranteed​​​
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The difference between normal behaviour & a sick one is that, it must have a negative impact or hinder how one relates with other people. In other words, be destructive or OTT. We're all narcissistic in some way, but real narcissists create havoc by dabbling in criminal behaviours to get what they want etc. They're known to use people & then discard them once they've gotten what they wanted from them. Discarding after use, is one of their signature moves.
then if we are all narcissistic in some way why make it a special personality disorder?? the fact that its usually a male issue and here you are as women struggling to understand it means you will still fail to deal with a real life narcissist coz you dont even know him..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

He didn't point it out cos according to him, narcissists don't need attention from anyone. Which was the mistake XhosaNostra was trying to correct in the first place.
if a Narcissist needs attention from anyone how does that make him different or any special from a needy Nice Guy who lives for women's approval? how will that make him different from a woman? isnt that what all women are like? yet we dont call them narcissists but insecure. but insecure is definitely NOT what a narcissist is. how does Narcissus rejecting all women as not worthy of his love make him insecure thats the most hard to get MoFo right there....

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

He didn't point it out cos according to him, narcissists don't need attention from anyone. Which was the mistake Xhosa nostra was trying to correct in the first place.
Oh! I see... Then it's safe to say I educated the educator cheesy. Lol. If only he will just accept that no one knows it all. Thanks for helping me to understand him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Someone Here On Nairaland / Factors Responsible Why Most Guys Are Still Single! / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.