Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (8175 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

In that case, the myth/your opinion & every article about narcissism are contradictory. Is it possible?
not really.its about WHERE you get your articles from. writers these days have agendas and sponsors to listen to. Youtube is a place you can get authentic discussions about issues. now everyone in the west is all about being PC that things are getting misunderstood.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

In that case, the myth/your opinion & every article about narcissism are contradictory. Is it possible?
go to any dictionary and the definition you'll get will be closer to the"myth/my opinion" but once you go to articles its a different story.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

go to any dictionary and the definition you'll get will be closer to the"myth/my opinion" but once you go to articles its a different story.
Which means they are contradictory. Hmmmm...if only we know the one to believe. Since they both claim to be the right one
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

not really.its about WHERE you get your articles from. writers these days have agendas and sponsors to listen to. Youtube is a place you can get authentic discussions about issues. now everyone in the west is all about being PC that things are getting misunderstood.
True @the capitalised...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by millomaniac: 3:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Ubunja why do you delete your posts. They are quite educative.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2018
millomaniac:
Ubunja why do you delete your posts. They are quite educative.
people asked and i re-posted.all posts back online.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Blinkers: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2019
ubunja:

but Narcissistic Supply wasnt there when Narcissism was first identified as a personality disorder. these are things that keep getting added to make the mistaken definition Psychologists have of narcissism stick. they'll create more you'll see.coz its not the only one. blind faith in Psychologists will get you nowhere.they go hand in hand with politics.now they are busy tearing down "gender" to make transgenderism work. you are better off trusting your own brain. these same psychologists have said time and again faith is a mental disorder.believe what they say but dont be so 100% unshakable on it. God gave you a brain too. dont let it collect cobwebs.

Ubunja, what you described here is pathologization.

The Xhosa knuckle head and her ilk are ignorant of this.

Clinical psychologists like every other member of the medical world have this silly habit of attaching normal attributes just to sensationalize a medical condition.

There has been a recent outcry from bright minded people that ADHD should be removed as a psychological disorder often diagnosed in boys, stating that some boys are prone to being hyper active than orders because of high testosterone, instead of trying to suppress their nature with medications

Tag me in your subsequent MISEDUCATIONS to keep me updated while I make contributions to your awesome insight from a scientific perspective
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Uji11111996(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2020
ubunja:

yes. its either you love pvssy more which will make you commit to it or you love something more than the pvssy that will allow you to control pvssy.
Does that "something" has to be the self?can't it be something else like an achievement,a belief, or just anything other than the self?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by TkhGuy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
ubunja:
post removed.

Somebody must be dieting this time either NL administrator or you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before & After Image Of Pretty Agile Looking Lady After A Week Workout / She Want Us To Have Time Table For Sex. I'm Fade Up. / Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.