Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed (8164 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 7:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

then if we are all narcissistic in some way why make it a special personality disorder?? the fact that its usually a male issue and here you are as women struggling to understand it means you will still fail to deal with a real life narcissist coz you dont even know him..

I think you don't understand the meaning of a personality disorder. Personality disorder means you take normal behaviours that everyone has & multiply them by a bazillion. They're THAT noticeable. You'll know one when you see one.

You're the one that struggles to understand here. In fact, I'm starting to suspect you might be a Narcissist yourself because you don't seem to take well to being corrected. You go into circular arguments that have nothing to do with the issue at hand, to save face. Yeah, the narcissism is strong in YOU!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Oh! I see... Then it's safe to say I educated the educator cheesy. Lol. If only he will just accept that no one knows it all. Thanks for helping me to understand him grin
You are welcome cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I think you don't understand the meaning of a personality disorder. Personality disorder means you take normal behaviours that everyone has & multiply them by a bazillion. They're THAT noticeable. You'll know one when you see one.

You're the one that struggles to understand here. In fact, I'm starting to suspect you might be a Narcissist yourself because you don't seem to take well to being corrected. You go into circular arguments that have nothing to do with the issue at hand, to save face. Yeah, the narcissism is strong in YOU!
you see how you see narcissism everywhere? and you think you know it? earlier it was that chick on TV!! Narcissism joins with Machiavellianism and Psychopathy to form what is called the Dark Triad, dont think its something light and small that you can spot every 5 sec.
to understand a Narcissist imagine God if He was selfish with only love for Himself. self-sufficient, self-contained with no need of another's attention, praise or whatever. a narcissist is his own god. he worships himself. as long as you cant get that point you'll always cry when Narcissists deal with you coz you trying to make him fit your world views. go read the legend and understand for yourself...ignore what those nerds say in psychology. their science must conform to whats accepted.they will never deviate from whats considered the common view.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

you see how you see narcissism everywhere? and you think you know it? earlier it was that chick on TV!! Narcissism joins with Machiavellianism and Psychopathy to form what is called the Dark Triad, dont think its something light and small that you can spot every 5 sec.
to understand a Narcissist imagine God if He was selfish with only love for Himself. self-sufficient, self-contained with no need of another's attention, praise or whatever. a narcissist is his own god. he worships himself. as long as you cant get that point you'll always cry when Narcissists deal with you coz you trying to make him fit your world views. go read the legend and understand for yourself...ignore what those nerds say in psychology. their science must conform to whats accepted.they will never be deviate from whats considered the common view.

LOL!

Anyway, things people with personality disorders have in common

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LOL!

Anyway, things people with personality disorders have in common
let me show you just how much even psychologists misunderstand Narcissism:
isnt it funny how they keep coming with additional concepts to join to the Narcissism disorder. it began as Narcissism with no extras, but coz their definition was whack they had to create additional concepts to make it make sense: "Narcissistic Supply" etc or whatever its called. i can list many concepts created recently that are now used together to explain narcissism. they confused themselves....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

let me show you just how much even psychologists misunderstand Narcissism:
isnt it funny how they keep coming with additional concepts to join to the Narcissism disorder. it began as Narcissism with no extras, but coz their definition was whack they had to create additional concepts to make it make sense: "Narcissistic Supply" etc or whatever its called. i can list many concepts created recently that are now used together to explain narcissism. they confused themselves....

Narcissistic supply, is the attention & adoration a Narcissist needs to feel whole. The stroking of their ego.

You don't know more than psychologists. That's why I'm suspecting you, you think your word is the gospel truth grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
More on the common traits.

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
Final part.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Narcissistic supply, is the attention & adoration a Narcissist needs to feel whole. The stroking of their ego.

You don't know more than psychologists. That's why I'm suspecting you, you think your word is the gospel truth grin
but Narcissistic Supply wasnt there when Narcissism was first identified as a personality disorder. these are things that keep getting added to make the mistaken definition Psychologists have of narcissism stick. they'll create more you'll see.coz its not the only one. blind faith in Psychologists will get you nowhere.they go hand in hand with politics.now they are busy tearing down "gender" to make transgenderism work. you are better off trusting your own brain. these same psychologists have said time and again faith is a mental disorder.believe what they say but dont be so 100% unshakable on it. God gave you a brain too. dont let it collect cobwebs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oh no, a true narcissist require attention(narcissistic supply) to feed his/her ego. They therefore tend to detest anyone who doesn't shower them with attention (narcissistic abuse).
I see narcissism as overbloated and exaggerated sense of importance. There are so many traits of a narcissist. These includes:
*Haughty body language.
*Flattery towards people who admire and affirm them ( narcissistic supply )
*Detesting those who do not admire them ( narcissistic abuse )
*Using other people without considering the cost of doing so.
*Pretending to be more important than they actually are.
*Bragging (subtly but persistently) and
exaggerating their achievements.
*Claiming to be an "expert" at many things.
*Inability to view the world from the perspective of other people.
*Denial of remorse and gratitude.

So you see, a narcissist is everything but that person who DOESN'T need attention from others.

PS: I got all these from the Wikipedia you constantly referred me to grin
ubunja:

if a Narcissist needs attention from anyone how does that make him different or any special from a needy Nice Guy who lives for women's approval? how will that make him different from a woman? isnt that what all women are like? yet we dont call them narcissists but insecure. but insecure is definitely NOT what a narcissist is. how does Narcissus rejecting all women as not worthy of his love make him insecure thats the most hard to get MoFo right there....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 7:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

but Narcissistic Supply wasnt there when Narcissism was first identified as a personality disorder. these are things that keep getting added to make the mistaken definition Psychologists have of narcissism stick. they'll create more you'll see.coz its not the only one. blind faith in Psychologists will get you nowhere.they go hand in hand with politics.now they are busy tearing down "gender" to make transgenderism work. you are better off trusting your own brain. these same psychologists have said time and again faith is a mental disorder.believe what they say but dont be so 100% unshakable on it. God gave you a brain too. dont let it collect cobwebs.

Psychology evolves as they do more study & take a closer look into the subject. Right now they're still uncertain about the cause of personality disorders, but in time I'm sure they will. So just because narcissistic supply wasn't identified back when, doesn't mean it hasn't always been there.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:
Oh no, a true narcissist require attention(narcissistic supply) to feed his/her ego. They therefore tend to detest anyone who doesn't shower them with attention (narcissistic abuse).
I see narcissism as overbloated and exaggerated sense of importance. There are so many traits of a narcissist. These includes:
*Haughty body language.

So you see, a narcissistic is everything but that person who DOESN'T need attention from others.

PS: I got all these from the Wikipedia you constantly referred me to grin

look if a person is all that above how can he different from the people we live around? isnt almost everyone we interract with on a daily basis bearing the majority of these traits? you just listed traits of a proud person and mixed them with an arrogant arsehole and the like. nothing serious to take him to a psychiatrist.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't know about being a narcissist but he sure doesn't take corrections undecided

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

look if a person is all that above how can he different from the people we live around? isnt almost everyone we interract with on a daily basis bearing the majority of these traits? you just listed traits of a proud person and mixed them with an arrogant arsehole and the like. nothing serious to take him to a psychiatrist.
Lol...you would think!

Don't you think a lot of people require psychiatric evaluation? It starts from "nothing serious" to a whole lot of seriousness that can't be tamed
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't about being a narcissistic but he sure doesn't take corrections undecided

YES grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Psychology evolves as they do more study & take a closer look into the subject. Right now they're still uncertain about the cause of personality disorders, but in time I'm sure they will. So just because narcissistic supply wasn't identified back when, doesn't mean it hasn't always been there.
no it doesnt with the dark triad. machiavellianism and pyschopathy has never been modified EVER!!! not even once. psychopathy deals with criminality and machoavellianism with manipulation, seems like the self-love concept of narcissism is screwing with the heads of psychologists. they cant understand just how a man can LOVE HIMSELF MORE THAN ANY OTHER PERSON. that concept is like blasphemy to them.especially coz its a MAN SPECIFIC condition they are trying to bend it to fit their feminist world view. narcissism is not even bad. loving me more than you cant be wrong.its a choice.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by XhosaNostra(f): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

no it doesnt with the dark triad. machiavellianism and pyschopathy has never been modified EVER!!! not even once. psychopathy deals with criminality and machoavellianism with manipulation, seems like the self-love concept of narcissism is screwing with the heads of psychologists. they cant understand just how a man can LOVE HIMSELF MORE THAN ANY OTHER PERSON. that concept is like blasphemy to them.especially coz its a MAN SPECIFIC condition they are trying to bend it to fit their feminist world view. narcissism is not even bad. loving me more than you cant be wrong.its a choice.

LMFAO. Ok.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:
*Haughty body language.

So you see, a narcissistic is everything but that person who DOESN'T need attention from others.

PS: I got all these from the Wikipedia you constantly referred me to
grin

ubunja:

i last watched TV 6 years ago....
you are better off reading blogs by people who actually meet people in real life. go to Youtube and view videos on these topics by authentic people who dont have to be Politically Correct. its a shame coz Youtube has started banning these channels. forget about clusters and go read the legend and its various versions and forget about studying how OTHER PEOPLE translate it for you. go read and translate its message for yourself . you'll understand life better.
true most narcissists are men.which is funny coz women are the ones who rely more on ATTENTION as you said earlier. so narcissism cant be about attention.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

then why name a condition after a legend then oppose it?
LoL
you just described a woman grin cheesy grin
Nice Post... I'd never Put A Woman's interest before Mine... Alot Of Guys I Know Have Become Sheep to beauty Ladies... Gone Are The Days I Get Intimidated by Beauty. Beauty Dont Intimidate Me, my Interest Comes First
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...you would think!

Don't you think a lot of people require psychiatric evaluation? It starts from "nothing serious" to a whole lot of seriousness that can't be tamed
so now the whole population is crazy?? are you even listening to yourself though?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
Nice Post... I'd never Put A Woman's interest before Mine... Alot Of Guys I Know Have Become Sheep to beauty Ladies... Gone Are The Days I Get Intimidated by Beauty. Beauty Dont Intimidate Me, my Interest Comes First
thats what they cant stand. that a man loved himself more than all the women. so they have to make him out to be some bad guy lacking in esteem and attention using women's ego stroking for his own good....but the man just loves himself more than pvssy.it aint a crime.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

thats what they cant stand. that a man loved himself more than all the women. so they have to make him out to be some bad guy lacking in esteem and attention using women's ego stroking for his own good ....but the man just loves himself more than pvssy.it aint a crime.
Exactly! They Get Angry with Me but Still Love Me. And They Dont know Why They Do
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
hmmm

i see a couple of really smart ass people on here

if only they could put their intelligence into good use / productive arguements in the real world....
the world definitely would be a much better place
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 9:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

so now the whole population is crazy?? are you even listening to yourself though?
I don't know when "a lot" translated to "whole".
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't know when "a lot" translated to "whole".
well it definitely doesnt mean few

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

well it definitely doesnt mean few
It doesn't. It sure doesn't mean ALL either grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

It doesn't. It sure doesn't mean ALL either grin
and in health issues"a lot" would mean a pandemic. so is there a pandemic of narcissists out there??
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

If you look at what I wrote closely, you will see where I said 'I see narcissism as being...". Which means, I also have my own opinion about the topic at hand which is formed from a whole lot of ideas including yours & that wiki you also told me twice to check out for clarification. I didn't just copy and paste Wikipedia's idea. We are all entitled to our opinions. But there are universal truths. I have always known a narcissist to be anyone who thinks the world revolves around him/her. And that person requires attention to stay relevant
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

and in health issues"a lot" would mean a pandemic. so is there a pandemic of narcissists out there??
Lol...you may call it that. A lot of people need psych eval. I still maintain that. There are a whole lot of mentally sick people (not just narcissists) out there.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by ubunja(m): 9:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
MissJoy29:

If you look at what I wrote closely, you will see where I said 'I see narcissism as being...". Which means, I also have my own opinion about the topic at hand which is formed from a whole lot of ideas including yours & that wiki you also told me twice to check out for clarification. I didn't just copy and paste Wikipedia's idea. We are all entitled to our opinions. But there are universal truths. I have always known a narcissist to be anyone who thinks the world revolves around him/her. And that person requires attention to stay relevant
the creature your describing is already there and its not a narcissist but a woman.
a narcissist is a disorder coz he is different. it just cant be about attention coz it would boil down to esteem issues. thats why i kept telling you'all read the legend then translate for yourself. the boy REJECTED ALL WOMEN only to fall in love with his own reflection. how does that end up becoming an attention seeker??

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: post removed by MissJoy29(f): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
ubunja:

the creature your describing is already there and its not a narcissist but a woman.
a narcissist is a disorder coz he is different. it just cant be about attention coz it would boil down to esteem issues. thats why i kept telling you'all read the legend then translate for yourself. the boy REJECTED ALL WOMEN only to fall in love with his own reflection. how does that end up becoming an attention seeker??
In that case, the myth/your opinion & every article about narcissism are contradictory. Is it possible?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Masturbation Have Bad Effects On Female?? / Beautiful Girl Spotted Hawking 'agbalumo' On The Street (photo) / Man Displays His Wedding Ring in a Club party While Grabing 2 Ass At Once.(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.