Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese (36060 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by nejupon: 11:16am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by Abogwara: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Pavore9:
It proves the man has fertility issues. The lady outsmarted herself.

Many Nigerian men don't know the difference between impotence and infertility. Once they perform in bed and ejaculate, they believe they are fertile.
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by AreaFada2: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Afritop:
What if the baby is not Lebanese, he would have foolishly accepted the baby

and any additional child he might have different from the child's gender might develop romantic feelings towards his supposed sibling maybe leading to incest in future

Nothing new there. Around 25% of all kids do not belong to the man they call dad, but another man outside.

For firstborn kids even up to about 35%.

Your kid is only yours after a DNA test confirms it. sad sad
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by TourismMan(m): 11:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Your boy too dey hail back....

When you hail me like this, my body just dey sweet me. E dey sweet me like say I dey lick sugar. I hail u plenty plenty baba
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by mikejj(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

My Oga, loads of places would not exploring..... We might even require the mother, to attend science students projects......
haha
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by delishpot: 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Fake story. Who gets pregnant by a white/Asian man to trap a black man or vice versa? Na so her mumu meter flat reach? Who no know say na mixed breed she go born?
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by win2kwire: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
sleep with Arab terrorists without condom, well done!
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by globatop: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
ALL men should do DNA tests for ALL "their children"

Don't waste your money taking care of another man's children except willingly.

Don't become an involuntary member of Red Cross. tongue tongue tongue

And end up with heart attack? What u dont know may not kill u. grin
Re: Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese by eyinjuege: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Truth be told, that man may likely be infertile. The poor wife probably thinks she's the one with the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Should I Still Contact Her??. / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.