Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,151 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Love Of Rechard Cards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Of Rechard Cards (767 Views)

Story Of How I Met The Love Of My Live(with Pix) / Love Spell To Win The Love Of Someone You Love / How To Win The Love Of A Moslem Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Of Rechard Cards by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 25, 2010
I so wonder why girls love rechard cards so much. I approached a certain girl a couple of months ago just for the fun of it, and promised to call her later, which i did, and we talked for a couple of minutes but before we ended the call, she asked for a rechard card which got me extremely surprised because i barely knew her for just less than 15 minutes. Lets know about ur experience too.
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 25, 2010
Broke asszz girls who depend on guys for money even to recharge their phone SAD! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Areaboy2(m): 8:43am On Apr 25, 2010
rokiatu:

Broke asszz girls who depend on guys for money even to recharge their phone SAD! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

lmao, u have no idea,

met a girl not to long ago, she looked decent and "legit". got her number somehow, and after our first conversation on the phone two days later she was demanding mtn 1500 i told myself "b**ch i just met u",

for most of them, decently dressed guys + lovely car = poverty alleviation undecided
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Odunnu: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2010
Its ravaging ths country and its so dsheartening.
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by DeepSoul(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2010
Area_boy:

for most of them, decently dressed guys + lovely car = poverty alleviation undecided

grin grin grin

No be only poverty alleviation, na Structural Adjustment Programme (S.A.P) grin
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2010
@ poster : Some girls actually use this ploy to discharge guys. I have a female friend who uses this means to irritate guys who are too  '' persistent '' knowing it annoys guys.
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 25, 2010
It's either that or she says she needs some insane amount of money just to get the guy off her back.
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Jaideyone(m): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2010
lmao modernised begging, it's a shame
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by googles: 11:41am On Apr 25, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

seriously pple still ask for recharge cards with the influx of #100 and #200 recharge cards in the country

even a primary school kid can afford to recharge his fone. . .
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by madlady(f): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2010
googles:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

seriously pple still ask for recharge cards with the influx of #100 and #200 recharge cards in the country

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Darling what are they, is it some kind of phone credit?
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by googles: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
madlady:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Darling what are they, is it some kind of phone credit?

hey sexy love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

yea its phone credit o they accuse nigerian chics of begging for credit undecided
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by madlady(f): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
googles:

hey sexy love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

yea its phone credit o they accuse nigerian chics of begging for credit undecided

shocked shocked
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2010
men if it's me, if i get agry i do send her fake pin, so when she load it 3 times, they block her line then we will see who is the maga cheesy
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by cantell(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2010
There's this girl i know. Whenever i want to buy a recharge card and she's around, i'll wait till she's out of sight. She'll always beg me to get one for her whenever she sees me buying the card.
Its very sad and pathetic.
Since some of them cannot come out boldly and ask for cash , they resort to begging recharge cards.
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by mecussey(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2010
Tell her to come over to your place and take enough money instead buying recharge cards every day, through that you will get what you want, abi no be watin you want? Along the line I was confused why you used "RECHARD CARDS" I was thinking if it could be another special card but I remembered you once told me that your G key is not working
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by indie22(f): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2010
I've actually noticed that most girls dat beg for recharge cards are secondary school students or lower level uni students.

My younger bro calls them as "I never chop girls".
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Konjour(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2010
Actually, there's nothin' fussy about a guy rechargin' his girlfriend's phone with some call cards occasionally,but when call card requests becomes dessert everyday,then its gotta be time to hit the road. AND talkin' about a girl askin' for credit cards 48 hours after her first meet with a new guy, Dang!!! That's so pathetic.
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Ikeobinna(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2010
Some ladies feels like, its their right to ask for recharge card. It happens everyday and l don't think anyone can stop it.
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2010
t
Ikeobinna:

Some ladies feels like, its their right to ask for recharge card. It happens everyday and l don't think anyone can stop it.
their right indeed
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by 190: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2010
please can any gurls in the house send me some recharge card so i can load my fone please!! grin grin
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by fubiluv: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2010
@ 190.You are a foolish guy.
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by candylips(m): 11:26am On Apr 26, 2010
damn
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by chiozor: 11:38am On Apr 26, 2010
you recharge and they call the other guy, maga don pay grin
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by ifihearam: 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2010
Is that even the most annoying of it?when you eventually send it to them for instance because i no longer send a broke ass girl cards anyway,bu if you do they acknowledge the card by flashing you or they will ignore you until you call them to be sure wether or not thy got it.So embarrassing.
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Kcwarren: 12:25pm On Apr 26, 2010
googles:

pls can u send me 100naira mtn airtym? Lwkmd
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Odunnu: 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2010
fubiluv:

@ 190.You are a foolish guy.
[b][/b][color=#770077][/color]
When did u realise ths?
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by Ben13: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2010
Someone once called this category of babes pepper sellers. cheesy
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by googles: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2010
Kcwarren:

pls can u send me 100naira mtn airtym? Lwkmd

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oya gimme ya number sharp sharp i 'll make it 200 naira if am impressed sef wink
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by daduke2k(m): 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2010
Me sef i wan yishash cad, u fit transfa 20# giv me?
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by daduke2k(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
Me sef i wan yishash cad, u fit transfa 20# giv me?
Re: The Love Of Rechard Cards by ruskiee(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2010
If you can afford to buy a phone-then you should be able to afford to top it up. Jeez!

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Date One Of Yaradua's Daughters If You Had The Chance / Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That? / Is Love Really Wicked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.