Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Happens When You're Dead? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When You're Dead? (8471 Views)

What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / What Happens When You Keep Sinning And Never Want To Stop / What Happens When People Die? (find Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Freeze007(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
My Leader is both that's the beauty, this is why He is Omnipresent, both in the land of the dead releasing them all and also living like he is with me now.....Ask obatala

budaatum:

This happens when you refuse to use your brain and your mind and blindly follow leaders.

No one can deceive you to believe your dead leader lives if you use your brain and your mind.
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freeze007:
My Leader is both that's the beauty, this is why He is Omnipresent, both in the land of the dead releasing them all and also living like he is with me now.....Ask obatala

Freeze007:
Except you hate truths which I am not surprised though

Why ask some imaginary Obatala when I can do so e research if my own?

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2006-jun-07-me-nigeria7-story.html

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Freeze007(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
First of all no family is bereaft of strife. I want to tell you that you have differences in your home, to be honest with you, the children of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is immeasurable...Those characters were mere jokes to reveal the true children of God, I neither worship any that you mentioned but Leader Olumba Olumba Obu However what you have is a ploy by those whose aim is to destroy families to use to establish a point which false.... Bassey Olumba Olumba Obu and Ibum Olumba Olumba Obu are born by immaculate conception which is to show that both Satan and Jesus all came through the same process, Good Father never fights himself but chooses to resolve matters however a good son or daughter will take to the pattern of their Father while a naughty child is going to be disobedient... However, God's love towards them is everlasting...In due season, Bassey will show you where His Father is just ask and stop the rumour peddling...How would you react if I say Budaatum is dead when I can chat with Buda? Please ask for him to show himself to you if you want to feel the parousia of his might but be holy by confessing your sins...I wish you Leader Olumba Olumba Obu presence now and forever more Amen

budaatum:

Why ask some imaginary Obatala when I can do so e research if my own?

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2006-jun-07-me-nigeria7-story.html

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freeze007:

How would you react if I say Budaatum is dead when I can chat with Buda?

We would say you are mad because buda is not yet dead. I do wonder how you think people would react if you claim to be talking to budaatum long after budaatum dies though.
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Freeze007(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
Invariably I can call you mad for calling a living person based on media presentation..

Media has always lied which is usually perpetrated by the workers of evil who call gay a right thing and call the right thing bad, that is calling good bad and bad good... I will forgive you, if you were misled by the media but now that you have seen a witness, yet, argue, with info gotten from the internet does that not prove that you don't actually have common sense that is you are refusing to use the brain you say I should be using

Man, common you can do better...hian!

budaatum:

We would say you are mad because buda is not yet dead. I do wonder how you think people would react if you claim to be talking to budaatum long after budaatum dies though.

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freeze007:
Invariably I can call you mad for calling a living person based on media presentation..

Media has always lied ...

So, media is lying that your leader OlumbaOlumba is dead because you claim to talk to him?

Are you still broke and sex starved after talking to your supposedly undead leader, or is what you are doing here part of your "promise to do whatever you want"?

Freeze007:
I am broke
Sex starved

I do want to get a girlfriend but obviously I need money to keep them, ladies please connect me to get a job, please, I promise to do whatever you want...I mean it!
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Freeze007(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
Truely I am broke I will not lie,

Also I have been sex starved too, however I am in the process of trying to be celibate hopefully I meet Leader Olumba Olumba Obu's criteria, that notwithstanding should you be called mad for calling a living man dead?

I understand life is live and let live, scratch my back I scratch your back, so, if my Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu chooses to bless me because of this, Buda, what wrong is there? I should have expected you to come up with a workable pattern to help my brokenness because I would really appreciate, but God punish me if I refuse to speak this TRUTH to you

So my promise is that my Father should fulfil his words, seek ye first, the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you, if at all, I have sort for the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness, then technically I am richer than you who claims not to know about this Kingdom, Brotherhood of the Cross and Star...So, if you see brokenness, the question is does Leader Olumba Olumba Obu see brokenness? So if in the face or eyes of God I am a quadrupilionaire, then, obviously your opinion means 0.000000000000000000000000% to me

Peace

budaatum:

So, media is lying that your leader OlumbaOlumba is dead because you claim to talk to him?

Are you still broke and sex starved after talking to your supposedly undead leader, or is what you are doing here part of your "promise to do whatever you want"?

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 4:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freeze007:
Truely I am broke I will not lie,

So, you admit that your belief in your leader Olumba has not helped you solve your brokenness but you ask me to submit myself to him regardless?

Have you not considered that your belief in your leader Olumba might actually be the cause of your brokenness?

I have found that the root of suffering is wrong thinking.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Freeze007(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Quote the other messages and get back to me....To be plain all your monies, assets and possession is not up to 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001% what I have....

budaatum:

So, you admit that your belief in your leader Olumba has not helped you solve your brokenness but you ask me to submit myself to him regardless?

Have you not considered that your belief in your leader Olumba might actually be the cause of your brokenness?

I have found that the root of suffering is wrong thinking.

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2023
Freeze007:
To be plain all your monies, assets and possession is not up to 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000001% what I have....

This is a very bold statement to make considering you know nothing about me.

Have you found a job yet?

Freeze007:
Dear Good-hearted,
I bring to you all Calvary greetings especially as you all prepare for this Yuletide proper...I am down by no job availability, the only success story is that I live close to the farm- my village, .....
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by sonmvayina(m): 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
In Fela's voice.
"Nah different different fever nah in dey"...

A true prophet of our time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
sonmvayina:
In Fela's voice.
"Nah different different fever nah in dey"...

A true prophet of our time...

If freeze were asking me to learn from Fela I truly wouldn't object. Olumba Olumba though? Yikes. For he might as well be selling me Jesu of Oyingbo.

I am thinking of visiting to see what they do since they have a "cathedral" not too far away. Maybe I'd see the dead undead Olumba Olumba.

https://www.bcs-uk.org/places-of-worship

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by sonmvayina(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2023
budaatum:

If freeze were asking me to learn from Fela I truly wouldn't object. Olumba Olumba though? Yikes. For he might as well be selling me Jesu of Oyingbo.

I am thinking of visiting to see what they do since they have a "cathedral" not too far away. Maybe I'd see the dead undead Olumba Olumba.

https://www.bcs-uk.org/places-of-worship

I know that place..

Never knew it was for them..

Bring us feed back..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Freeze007(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2023
Because you say Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is dead, which is lie, this makes you poor to be honest. Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the wealthiest man in the entire planetariums,world's, universes, galaxies and the globe,since I am an opportuned son what do you think of my wealth,but even if you know Leader Olumba Olumba Obu you are not richer than me, just one day can be your 68years....That is the power of the Creator

budaatum:

This is a very bold statement to make considering you know nothing about me.

Have you found a job yet?

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 3:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

I know that place..

Never knew it was for them..

Bring us feed back..

It will take some motivation to go but I will try.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by sonmvayina(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
budaatum:

It will take some motivation to go but I will try.

If your institution tells you not to..

Then don't...
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 3:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

Then don't...

Motivation, I said. I don't have an institution that tells me anything.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by sonmvayina(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
budaatum:

Motivation, I said. I don't have an institution that tells me anything.

Sorry I forgot..

You are an android...

Ok...no problemo
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

Sorry I forgot..

You are an android...

Ok...no problemo

You sure love making up stuff to believe, and you just want to be antagonistic for want of better things to do.

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by sonmvayina(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
budaatum:

You sure love making up stuff to believe, and you just want to be antagonistic for want of better things to do.

Hahahhaha,
What else do you want me to say..

A human that does not have instinct?

Has to be an android...
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonmvayina:

Hahahhaha,
What else do you want me to say..

A human that does not have instinct?

Has to be an android...

Please read the below very slowly and let us start again please.

sonmvayina:

Then don't...

1 Like

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by vaxx: 3:54am On Jul 14, 2023
According to a new research, the dead may actually not rest in peace . It has been proven scientifically that dead body can move or changes position on thier own without any external assistance. So could this means we are not totally dead ? A bigger question to the scientific world .
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Kobojunkie: 4:03am On Jul 14, 2023
vaxx:
According to a new research, the dead may actually not rest in peace . It has been proven scientifically that dead body can move or changes position on thier own without any external assistance. So could this means we are not totally dead ? A bigger question to the scientific world .
Scientifically proven? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by vaxx: 4:12am On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Scientifically proven? undecided
yes , go on the internet to read up . Our body moves in death naturally on their own without any form of external assistance. The muscle contrast
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Kobojunkie: 4:18am On Jul 14, 2023
vaxx:
yes , go on the internet to read up . Our body moves in death naturally on their own without any form of external assistance. The muscle contrast
This is what I found
We think the movements relate to the process of decomposition, as the body mummifies and the ligaments dry out,” explains Wilson in an interview for the Agence France-Presse.

Wilson and colleagues believe that understanding when such shifts are likely to occur during the process of decomposition could help forensic scientists provide more accurate estimates of the time of death.

It could also, the researchers add, help reduce the possibility that forensic investigators will make incorrect deductions about crime scenes.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326356#Bodies-keep-on-shifting-as-they-decompose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by vaxx: 4:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is what I found
A further foresenic analysis will be required to arrived at the bottom of the truth. For now , it is just an hypothetical guess work . probably if muscles are constrainting , movement of the body can occur , scientist needs to demonstrate this empirically .
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Kobojunkie: 4:44am On Jul 14, 2023
vaxx:
■ A further foresenic analysis will be required to arrived at the bottom of the truth. For now , it is just an hypothetical guess work . probably if muscles are constrainting , movement of the body can occur , scientist needs to demonstrate this empirically .
Movements observed while body is in decomposition state, you take it to indicate consciousness? Do you also apply the same logic as far as decaying animal carcasses? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by vaxx: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Movements observed while body is in decomposition state, you take it to indicate consciousness? Do you also apply the same logic as far as decaying animal carcasses? undecided
No, conciousness is the state of a working brain , the observation have also been analysed on animals . This is a state of working muscles. It shows that mucles is not entirely dead as it is constrainting , even though the brain has pulsed forever . This further brought up another philosophical questions, what condition of human is completely dead . The dead brain, Dead heart or entirely dead body which the muscles is part . A good argument can even suggest that digestion system functioning at the stage of death does not mean the body is entirely dead. The major reason your body give an offensive odour when dead is because of the digestion still taking place though your brain has stop functioning .
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by budaatum: 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hello vaxx, long time. Read bold please.

vaxx:

Now read bold below.

vaxx:
A further foresenic analysis will be required to arrived at the bottom of the truth. For now , it is just an hypothetical guess work . probably if muscles are constrainting , movement of the body can occur , scientist needs to demonstrate this empirically .

"Scientifically proven hypothetical guess work", vaxx?
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by vaxx: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
budaatum:
Hello vaxx, long time. Read bold please.

Now read bold below.

"Scientifically proven hypothetical guess work", vaxx?
I am talking about muscle contracting each other . Do not read my word out of context. Moving ( scientific fact) muscles contracting each other ( hypothetical work).
Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
vaxx:
■ No, conciousness is the state of a working brain , the observation have also been analysed on animals . This is a state of working muscles. It shows that mucles is not entirely dead as it is constrainting , even though the brain has pulsed forever . This further brought up another philosophical questions, what condition of human is completely dead . The dead brain, Dead heart or entirely dead body which the muscles is part .
■ A good argument can even suggest that digestion system functioning at the stage of death does not mean the body is entirely dead. The major reason your body give an offensive odour when dead is because of the digestion still taking place though your brain has stop functioning .
I am afraid I am not following at all. If Ieft a dead goat out in the elements only for the carcasses to observe movement after a few weeks as a result of decomposition are you saying that means the goat muscles aren't entirely dead by that and we need then ask what condition of a dead goat is completely dead? undecided

Goat muscles contract when cooked in a pot, so does this raise the same questions? undecided

2. Digestion of what takes place after one is dead? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens When You're Dead? by vaxx: 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I am not following at all. If Ieft a dead goat out in the elements only for the carcasses to observe movement after a few weeks as a result of decomposition are you saying that means the goat muscles aren't entirely dead by that and we need then ask what condition of a dead goat is completely dead? undecided

Goat muscles contract when cooked in a pot, so does this raise the same questions? undecided

2. Digestion of what takes place after one is dead? undecided
Initially I already explained this to you, I don't know why you are repeating it again , you actually request for a scientific fact , and I ask you to go thru the internet. So for your further questions about what condition of the goat can be term fully dead . I said it is a philosophical questions needing answer ? What is factual about death, the dead brain , the dead heart , or the dead muscle . Some even argue about the digestion system of an animal. All this require an answer , you may attempt if you have a fact.

Your first condition about the muscle of a goat changing when cooked is not natural, you have cooked the goat before observing the changing and the heat has added up to the reaction of the muscle you observed when cook , this is different from a muscle constrainting on its own naturally.

Your second question , I will direct you again to the internet. Most mammals experience digestion when dead . It is observable that the digestion of mammal still work even when dead . The reason for the foul smell. Most people pee or poo even at death .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Let An Atheist Answer This. / For Atheist: Come And Tell Us How Man Came Into Existence / Can man live without God? Why do people who reject God seem to live happy lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.