Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (58624 Views)

Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Valentine: My Girlfriend Surprised Me With A 22k Wrist Watch (Photos) / Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by MissJoy29(f): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2018
To the male folk above and below me who complain about Nigerian girls and their demanding, yet stingy ways, I recommend you change your taste. Where do you even meet these set of girls?
On second thought, MEN deal with ladies, while Boys deal with girls. Proper ladies dont become burdens in their relationship/marriage. So choose the category you belong to & quit whining.

To the female folk above and below me, please can you stop painting us all in bad light by being too petty, immature and hateful. It's not a big deal to be supportive of a man. So far as you are not being naive and foolish about it.

Kindness is kindness. Whether from a man to a woman or vice-versa. I wonder how marriages of the future will be like when we have ladies who don't believe in "there's love in sharing & giving". I wonder the kind of love that I love that will make me withold something I know my partner needs which I have. No matter what anyone of you says here, it's not genuine love if you don't give. Note that I didn't say, " if you don't ASK". I will explain later.

Seriously, we have so much hate in us. When will this vicious cycle end? The cycle of making the next man/woman pay for the sins of the last man/woman. That I believe is the root of all these issues. It's an endless process. Nobody wants to put an end to it yet we are all complaining.

PS: men, run away from leeches. Any lady that over demands from you(especially when they know you can't afford a lot of these things) doesn't love you.

Ladies, kindly get a life. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Generally, be careful about people you render help to cos not every one deserves it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by joshrare(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

Ordinary 2 bedroom flat and he fainted
If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

I don't think it's wise to invest in a man or do any thing good for/to them

That's d right thing to do to keep her pucci from exceeding the elastic limit before time, because if it does he will still go and fvck other babe
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by NairalandGod: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2018
Handsomecole:
Oh God of naira land ! When are you going to give me a girl like this ?? Not all this begi begi girls that are just following somebody upandan . See correct babe ...

I will in good time. But you must be patient.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 9:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah crazy girlgringrin

hmmmm lemm think of my kind of gifts

What is it?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Opentokwowledge: 9:13am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

The kids would survive, he can still be a father to them just far away from me though lol. I wouldn't willingly put myself in an emotional hostage situation because of my kids , if I have choices then I will explore them. My peace of mind is key , with a sane mother , the kids will be sane too.

How I love these words! This is just way to go. I mean, the divorce word sounds a yard too cool for the disaster it strikes.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 9:13am On Feb 23, 2018
jidxin:

divorce should never be an option. Thank God u aint married now. U need to chose carefully and pray nd also u must ve a good wife and husband relationship a good character per se

You are speaking from a religious view and I understand. I'm talking from a realistic one , relationships especially marriage aren't easy these days, not everything is as simple as it used to be . But the success depends on both parties keeping their end of the bargain.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

But it's your right as a woman, to be invested in by a man, I suppose? Its your right to receive gifts and money from a man that dates you?

*** To all those quoting me, I can't invest in a woman especially a Nigerian woman, they will not only disappoint you but leave you the moment they are financially stable....They are not worth it...Most of them have empty skull with nothing to offer equally**
Fixed smiley
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by skales67(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope she's bugged the flat & placed hidden cameras everywhere grin

I'm just saying.

She doesn't have that time. She ain't broke. Only broke bitches do sh*t like that.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Psoul(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I would move a guy into my house lol. But if we get married then , we would have to get a prenup ( whatever you came with into the marriage , it's yours and upon divorce we won't touch there . But whatever we achieve during the union we should share) I think that's fair enough for both sides.

Nonsense. Look at ppl that really want to get married. See how women reason especially wen their money is involved. When it is about man's money, there reasoning change.
This is why someone said that men should not marry a woman that is up to 30yrs and has money.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 9:15am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What is it?
g Strings
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2018
skales67:

She doesn't have that time. She ain't broke. Only broke bitches do sh*t like that.

But what about his safety?

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by timwudz(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
She tried

Ordinary 2 bedroom flat and he fainted
If to say na duplex nko

Funny enough this same man will still fvck different girls right in that flat that his hard-working girlfriend got for him

*** To all those quoting me, I can't invest in a man especially a Nigerian man,they will not only disappoint you but leave you the moment they are financially stable....They are not worth it...Most of them have empty skull with nothing to offer equally**

If you are dumb,quote me
He might as well fvck u too in that same house.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Martin0(m): 9:17am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What is it?
I recently bought them for my femal friends, bought brass, Strings, tightgrin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

g Strings

Guys wear G-strings over there?
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by skales67(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I would move a guy into my house lol. But if we get married then , we would have to get a prenup ( whatever you came with into the marriage , it's yours and upon divorce we won't touch there . But whatever we achieve during the union we should share) I think that's fair enough for both sides.

Can I ask you a question? If you get to meet a guy you love and he proposes marriage to you and opts for a prenup, would you have mixed feelings or just overlook it?

Be sincere

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

I recently bought them for my femal friends, bought brass, Strings, tightgrin

Ok. A bit odd but alright.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by skales67(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

But what about his safety?

Is it not his safety? Abi Na your own safety? grin
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by OkunrinMeta: 9:19am On Feb 23, 2018
Lionessza:

I would never marry a guy whom I don't understand and who doesn't understand me. I get what you are driving at though. But that's what dating is for, getting to know each other's way of thinking and you have a choice to run if you are uncomfortable.

I think that's a perfect approach. We are what we are

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Psoul(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She'll learn the hard way cheesy
Oh but the orgasmic feeling of kicking him out is sure worth the wait grin

Madam hard babe, just hold on. When it is ur turn, go wt this ur mentality into a man's house let's see how long u will last. After bn kicked out, let's see how much joy the property in ur name will offer u.

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by urbanemind(m): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2018
simmis:
I have heard some ladies say even worse. Like, I cannot compliment any man o, before he starts feeling important. Me am like, so a man should feel less important nee[qu ote author=urbanemind post=65300904]its very obvious from all d comments here,
'THE GUY ARE HAPPY'
'THE LADIES ARE PAINED'
imagine someone talking about installing camera in d houseWTF**K.

Guys buy houses for ladies all d time without blinking, I wonder what d big deal is here...
I tire for ladies sometimes, maybe Guys should stop caring and let's see how well they'd like it.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 9:20am On Feb 23, 2018
skales67:

Is it not his safety? Abi Na your own safety? grin

Our safety. Does it make it OK now? wink
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by lollarj(f): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2018
biacan:
She will soon regret it undecided

lolzzz....
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by XhosaNostra(f): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2018
Psoul:

Madam hard babe, just hold on. When it is ur turn, go wt this ur mentality into a man's house let's see how long u will last. After bn kicked out, let's see how much joy the property in ur name will offer u.

I don't plan to be squatting in any man's house. I'm not the type.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 9:24am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yup.

I just hate this notion that women have to stay in bad relationships for the sake of their kids . What good are you to your kids If you are miserable, won't you frustrate them as well without even knowing about it. This is societal blackmail on women , "you leave your marriage then that means you don't care about your kids " , bullshyt cooked up by religious bigots .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Martin0:

will u marry this hungry Marty
am serious o no jokes

Lol, I don't like hungry guys . Sorry grin.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Theoigios(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She'll regret it. But can you imagine the pleasure of kicking the rat out back to the sewer he once called home? grin

Really? Did you say she will regret it?

So you're judging a guy you don't know because you know a lot of stupid ones?..

i can't believe my eyes.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by purityval(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2018
MissJoy29:
To the male folk above and below me who complain about Nigerian girls and their demanding, yet stingy ways, I recommend you change your taste. Where do you even meet these set of girls?
On second thought, MEN deal with ladies, while Boys deal with girls. Proper ladies dont become burdens in their relationship/marriage. So choose the category you belong to & quit whining.

To the female folk above and below me, please can you stop painting us all in bad light by being too petty, immature and hateful. It's not a big deal to be supportive of a man. So far as you are not being naive and foolish about it.

Kindness is kindness. Whether from a man to a woman or vice-versa. I wonder how marriages of the future will be like when we have ladies who don't believe in "there's love in sharing & giving". I wonder the kind of love that I love that will make me withold something I know my partner needs which I have. No matter what anyone of you says here, it's not genuine love if you don't give. Note that I didn't say, " if you don't ASK". I will explain later.

Seriously, we have so much hate in us. When will this vicious cycle end? The cycle of making the next man/woman pay for the sins of the last man/woman. That I believe is the root of all these issues. It's an endless process. Nobody wants to put an end to it yet we are all complaining.

PS: men, run away from leeches. Any lady that over demands from you(especially when they know you can't afford a lot of these things) doesn't love you.

Ladies, kindly get a life. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Generally, be careful about people you render help to cos not every one deserves it.

When you see someone that woke up with her brain and has her acts together you know..... Keep dropping your wisdom for some dead brain girls to learn from.

How you doing girl?

1 Like

Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by oyetunder(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2018
OGsteven:
Useless man.....
He is not a MAN...simple
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Slickest(m): 9:26am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I hope she's bugged the flat & placed hidden cameras everywhere grin

I'm just saying.
Only obsessed girls will do dat... u type lyk one though...
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Lionessza(f): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
How I love these words! This is just way to go. I mean, the divorce word sounds a yard too cool for the disaster it strikes.

Divorce is a disaster on its own , but when necessary, one has to consider it .
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by Psoul(m): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2018
XhosaNostra:

That's reality. Not our fault you're living in a Disney fairytale, where people live happily ever after.

Sorry, u have bn living under the illusion that marriage is useless apart from just bringing kids into this world.
Continue this way and see hw it may turn against u.
Well, u are not to be blamed for now. U are just passing through ur juvenile orgasm. When the orgasm comes and pass, sense of maturity will befall u and u will start seeing foolishness is ur yesterday's reasoning.
Though some ppl fail to get matured even when maturity keep beckoning on them. I pray this not to be ur case.
Re: Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User by ayshugar(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2018
Nice Movie Clarence Shot It!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / Is Saying "Have You Eaten?" Caring? / Female Body Builder Working Out Causes A Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.