Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Don't Know My Talent Till Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know My Talent Till Today (1954 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2018
I don't know if I have talent in this life

Please help me to discover my talent
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by greatnaija01: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
IF YOU HAVE HOBBIES THEN YOU HAVE TALENT.... YOUR TALENT IS IN YOUR HOBBIES..... so help yourself.

Lifeofpolice1:

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by fammava: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Me too I don't know
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by MhizAJ(f): 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2018
Is your talent not creating useless threads on nairaland
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
IF YOU HAVE HOBBIES THEN YOU HAVE TALENT.... YOUR TALENT IS IN YOUR HOBBIES..... so help yourself.

thanks
But I don't have hobbies
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by yvesboss(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2018
that makes the both of us...i thought i was alone

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Blakjewelry(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
From your moniker, if you are a real police then 20 naira might just be your calling lol

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:
be polite and stop talking rubbish

So because I create thread on NL you are not using the opportunity to insult me

Be respectful and polite
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by heendrix(m): 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
MhizAJ:

senseless

you cant see your only the odd one out. I'm pretty sure you dont even know what Talent means. shior

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by greatnaija01: 11:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
hahahahahahahaha

blordy liar, even serial killers have HOBBIES..... you are here trying to appear mysterious, meanwhile its a simple mental disorder you have...

If you dont have hobbies, how are u here now. Even if it is eating a certain food, that is also a hobby. Pls shift n park.

Lifeofpolice1:
thanks
But I don't have hobbies
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
fammava:
Me too I don't know
you follow nawoo this talent matter tire me
Everyday I keep hearing make use of your talent then keep asking myself
God where is my own talent because I can't find any
yvesboss:
that makes the both of us...i thought i was alone
you are not bro
The things tire me ooh
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2018
You should try new things all the time,

if you don't try new things, you won't be able discover yourself, don't limit yourself with your mind or thinking. Don't be afraid to fail "everyone fails at something"

You might discover your talent through your hobbies or your current daily routine, but not all the time

I guess if you can discover it through your daily routine, you won't be here seeking for help anyway

And always remember that;

"Life is a journey of self discovery"

Hence, no one can help you discover your talent but yourself
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
hahahahahahahaha

blordy liar, even serial killers have HOBBIES..... you are here trying to appear mysterious, meanwhile its a simple mental disorder you have...

If you dont have hobbies, how are u here now. Even if it is eating a certain food, that is also a hobby. Pls shift n park.
you are saying now that if I love to play football or read that is my talent

I don't believe that
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2018
Suen lalasticlala Mynd44 I beg do the needful I beg
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by akeentech(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
Thank God I know my talent; I can lie for Africa eh. I'm even lying with this comment

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
greiboy:

if you don't try new things, you won't be able discover yourself, don't limit yourself with your mind or thinking. Don't be
thank you very much
Am delighted

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by akeentech(m): 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Suen lalasticlala Mynd44 I beg do the needful I beg

If this make FP I can stop lying...
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by greatnaija01: 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
MAN KNOW THYSELF.... if you have not heard that sentence then maybe you are not educated... HOBBIES such as football can be a great talent... its based on how easy it is to u... TALENT is any hobby that you have learned to MASTER EASILY.... then people will even say you are TALENTED..... because you create your own pattern n skills to make it yours....

since you have not sat down to discover your own hobbies and be honest with yourself... then you are not really ready to find an answer, you are just lonely and want people to respond to your thread.

pls rest and plan for the weekend.

Lifeofpolice1:
you are saying now that if I love to play football or read that is my talent

I don't believe that
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by juwonloo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2018
me my talent is been lonely for years, grin I just discovered it recently
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2018
greatnaija01:
MAN KNOW THYSELF.... if you have not heard that sentence then maybe you are not educated... HOBBIES such as football can be a great talent... its based on how easy it
Thanks for your enlightenment
I appreciate
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by correctguy101(m): 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Not having a talent is great talent in and of itself. ... undecided

I envy the OP, such a talented young man "of/in having no single talent" .... awwwww, so talented..... wink grin
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Visit your pastor and pay your tithe
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2018
correctguy101:
Not having a talent is great talent in and of itself. ... undecided

I envy the OP, such a talented young man "of/in having no single talent" .... awwwww, so talented..... wink grin
Lmao
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by konkonbilo(m): 7:47am On Feb 24, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:

Just allow hungry to catch you well or go broke,I promise you you'll discover your talent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by yvesboss(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:

if you don't try new things, you won't be able discover yourself, don't limit yourself with your mind or thinking. Don't be afraid to fail "everyone fails at something"

You might discover your talent through your hobbies or your current daily routine, but not all the time

I guess if you can discover it through your daily routine, you won't be here seeking for help anyway

And always remember that;

"Life is a journey of self discovery"

Hence, no one can help you discover your talent but yourself

I think this is great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Misscaring(f): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
akeentech:
Thank God I know my talent; I can lie for Africa eh. I'm even lying with this comment

I wouldn't bet on that

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Misscaring:

I wouldn't bet on that
my eyes have see beauty beyond my comprehension
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by akeentech(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Misscaring:

I wouldn't bet on that
babe u gallant
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
akeentech:

babe u gallant
wait ooh what do you think you are doing

take no further action bro
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
akeentech:

babe u gallant

amani63:

grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by Lifeofpolice1(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
amani63:

akeentech:

babe u gallant
so Amani63,akeentech
So una talent na to womanize

God have mercy on una soul
Misscaring:

I wouldn't bet on that
my love no mind them
Allow me to mail you
Thanks
Re: I Don't Know My Talent Till Today by ladygudhead(f): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
You came here to discover talent but na woman you come discover instead undecided ...now we know why you are yet to know your talent cheesy ...don't you think your talent may lie therein? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 2go Relationship Landed Me In Psychiatric Home / Male Genital Desensitizer Spray That Will Make You Last In Bed With Your Woman / Please I Need Your Advice As Im Contemplating Whether To Break-up With My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.