Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander (957 Views)

Any Man That Sleeps With Me Will Lose His Destiny And Become Miserable - Ashawo / Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Leaked Facebook Inbox Exposes How A Facebook Slay Queen Sleeps Around For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Any woman,lady or girl that sleeps around with men or have multiple body counts is a big disgrace to decent women and should be flogged publicly like a pig that she is.

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2018
greatman55:
Any woman,lady or girl that sleeps around with men or have multiple body counts is a big disgrace to decent women and should be flogged publicly like a pig that she is.
it's called a hustle sweetheart, only smart people do it. Your holier than thou, hypocritic attitude exposes the coward you are. Especially the fact that you have to hide behind a female monicker
Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by Saff(f): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by Chiemerie8(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2018
This one gf don do am strong tin
Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by BiqSean(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2018
Las las he go dey alright grin
Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by OKOATA(m): 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2018
funmisticqueen:
it's called a hustle sweetheart, only smart people do it. Your holier than thou, hypocritic attitude exposes the coward you are. Especially the fact that you have to hide behind a female monicker
I thought as much. The female is a male.
Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by Demogorgon(m): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
Lol. Start with your sis. I bet she's had multiple body counts.
Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
Chiemerie8:
This one gf don do am strong tin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by lalanice(f): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2018
What's strange is how most of y'all don't want a woman that sleeps around, but you are happy to sleep around. are those not women you are sleeping with? How will they not have body count
Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by Liliyann(f): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
undecided undecided

Ever heard of using what you have to get what you want?
If your body is your selling point and fetches you alotta money and can be used to pay your bills why won't you use it?
Our body is for our use and not for decorations!!
Not my fault that you are so fuggly and no guy looks at you twice!!
My body is my selling point and am not ashamed of using it to get whatever that I need!!
Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by DateMynd44(m): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2018
Liliyann:
undecided undecided

Ever heard of using what you have to get what you want?
If your body is your selling point and fetches you alotta money and can be used to pay your bills why won't you use it?
Our body is for our use and not for decorations!!
Not my fault that you are so fuggly and no guy looks at you twice!!
My body is my selling point and am not ashamed of using it to get whatever that I need!!
you're a wh0re and a disgrace to your Maker
Re: Any Lady That Sleeps Around Is A Big Idiot And A Pig-a Nairalander by chisani(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2018
You are overwhelming entitled to your opinion. Perspective differs from one individual to another. To some is immoral while for others its survival skills. If you know, you know. God is indeed Merciful.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Wahala / Why Do Men Love Big Booty And Bright Light Skin? / Last Adventure Of Agent Ikenna (trailer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.