Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! (8579 Views)

My Pregnant Girlfriend Has Ran Away With The Pregnancy / I Love Her So Much But She's Too Demanding / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by OdogwuBlog: 8:22am On May 29, 2021
Bros If You Never Enter Family Life !!! ..... You De On Cruise !!!

One married man once tell me say him daughter wake him up by 2AM at night only to demand that ...... "DADDY I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR NOSE" ...... Ahhhhh !!!

Okay as me don enter family Life nahh !!! ... My Wife get belle now !!!

She be dey demand stuupid stuupid things oooo ... But i be dey think say !!! ... na because say she dey Pregnant nahh ....

But ...... the one weah she do of recent shock me !!! .

Before the one weah happen last night .... she once demanded by 2AM at night ...... say she wan chop Kuli Kuli ... IMAGINE BY 2AM ..... And she complain this till 6AM in the morning !!! - When i finally bring Kuli Kuli come by 8AM .... she tell me say ..... she don loose appetite .... make i commot am .... that the looking at it makes her feel like Vomiting !!!

Below na Kuli Kuli ... incase if you no know !!!

Okay This one happened Last Night !!!

I Come dey wonder if her spirit dey always start by 2AM ......

Around 2AM Last Night !!! ... She wake me up and continue to tell stories again !!!

This one shock me ooo !!!! , Upon say i never knack for life 3 Months now !!! - Doctor say na from 4 Months we can begin nack !!! ..... I Buy Soaps 2 time per week .... Only for me not to cheat on my wife !!! - If you know you know ....

OKAY ... BABY Tell me ... what do you want - Na wetin i ask her ...

She looked at me and say .................. "Baby Let's Insult Each Other" .....

Ehhhhh .... She say ... I Feel like insulting somebody and Causing Quarrel .... I Looked at her and say !!! "BABE NO BE ME AND YOU"

Before i can turn to the other side of the bed ... she slapped me and say "Honey you are a fooool" .....

I Looked at her and say "NA Bigger Fooool you be" ..... She starts crying .... and say .... So you can insult me back .....

The summary of these stories be say .... I No sleep last Night !!! .... I Tried all i can to calm her down .... She insulted me from 2AM Till 6AM This morning !!!

When she don see say na morning ... She looked at me as say "Baby ... What are we eating this morning"

Marriage dey sweet shaa ... But i dey Hell Fire now .....

NO KNACKS ... NO SLEEPS ...

Wetin i go fit do .... Nothing !!!

I Can't WAIT To See My TWINS !!!

Better Days Ahead !!!

cc; lalasticlala

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Kriss216: 8:22am On May 29, 2021
Women are naturally dramatic and manipulative... Forget pregnancy.

As you didn't provide the kuli kuli by 2am, did she die?

No, she didn't die and she won't die cos of that.

When next they start demanding those weird stuff at the middle of the night, tell them point blank, those things are not available at the moment. List the things available in the house, let them choose from what you have.

Don't risk your life trying to get them outside by the middle of the night. If anything happens to you, she will still remarry 8 months after your burial.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by chatinent: 8:26am On May 29, 2021

Na you dey buy job fa.

Perhaps, I can't help but perceive the happiness in marriage.

Tips: dey sleep well well for afternoon.

Enjoy your marriage.

Lalasticlala, is that how yours did?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by nairalander2020(m): 8:27am On May 29, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

One married man once tell me say him daughter wake him up by 2AM at night only to demand that ...... "DADDY I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR NOSE" ...... Ahhhhh !
This one burst my head.

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Nobody: 8:28am On May 29, 2021
Pregnancy craving things. Bear with her. She's passing through a lot now.

Modified
Lol... This is so hilarious. And you sound like the kind of man I'll like to have as a husband. Very understanding and tolerant. If it were some men, they'll roar at her and she'll faint hahahahaaaa....

Just keep being patient. The Lord is your muscle. And I declare as a twin, you shall see your twins and their mother Hale and hearty when the time comes. In Jesus name.

The joys of fatherhood. smiley

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by nairalander2020(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2021
Gud luck bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Nobody: 8:34am On May 29, 2021
Welcome to another challenge...

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Nobody: 8:36am On May 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
Pregnancy craving things. Bear with her. She's passing through a lot now.

she's passing through a lot

He's passing through a lotter

They're passing through a lottest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Nobody: 8:39am On May 29, 2021
I can't wait to start my own drama

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Nobody: 8:39am On May 29, 2021
booscy:

she's passing through a lot

He's passing through a lotter

They're passing through a lottest

Lol.. ok.

The Lord is their strength.

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Deborah98(f): 8:42am On May 29, 2021
Lolzzzzz my brother enjoy your marriage joor... Someone I know will demand for catfish from River Niger undecided or garnished snail imported from Senegal cheesy.. That someone is me future hubby please don't be angry that's pregnancy cravings but men dey try ooooooooooooooo God bless our Fathers, Men and brothers odirokwa easy at all

10 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by pyyxxaro: 8:45am On May 29, 2021
If Buhari tell u wetin Aisha do am when she Yusuf belle u go shock

I hear say at a point , Aisha say if Shekau nor make indomie for her she nor go sleep embarassed

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by donbachi(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2021
U get luck..sey,She no tell u to prepare akamu with palmoil poured inside.
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by OdogwuBlog: 8:47am On May 29, 2021
Deborah98:
Lolzzzzz my brother enjoy your marriage joor... Someone I know will demand for catfish from River Niger undecided or garnished snail imported from Senegal cheesy.. That someone is me future hubby please don't be angry that's pregnancy cravings but men dey try ooooooooooooooo God bless our Fathers, Men and brothers odirokwa easy at all

Nwayi OMA .... This one dey shock me oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Deborah98(f): 8:56am On May 29, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

Nwayi OMA .... This one dey shock me oooo
naturally women are like that,it's difficult to see a pregnant woman without such abnormality and this leaves the mean in awe like what exactly do we men sef... Yeah I've stayed with a pregnant woman and being an elder sibling to my younger ones my mom's case is enough to tell me that pregnancy comes with it's own wahala grin at a point I feel for my dad,my man go dey office mom will be mentioning things she wants to eat and funny enough she doesn't eat them in real senses if at all the pregnancy takes their senses away which one you want to lick nzu(that clay something) with agidi hiaaaa

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by ExpertEDITOR: 9:04am On May 29, 2021
Kriss216:

When next they start demanding those weird stuff at the middle of the night, tell them point blank, those things are not available at the moment. List the things available in the house, let them choose from what you have.

Don't risk your life trying to get them outside by the middle of the night. If anything happens to you, she will still remarry 8 months after your burial.

You get sense my brother.

Pick yourself and go another room. Do that twice on a roll and she will get sense. If pregnancy brings stupidity, I wonder why single mothers are not so dramatic during pregnancy. The point is that these women wanted to be dramatic cos maybe they heard one of their friends did it.

The best formula is to ignore her and watch her borrow senses.

Obviously, maybe some men enjoys it as well. Reasons women does this is to make you reassure your love for her despite being in a bad shape. There are other ways to reassure her without necessarily stressing yourself out over nothing.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by ogwuche4u(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2021
OdogwuBlog:

One married man once tell me say him daughter wake him up by 2AM at night only to demand that ...... "DADDY I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR NOSE" ...... Ahhhhh !!!

Okay as me don enter family Life nahh !!! ... My Wife get belle now !!!

She be dey demand stuupid stuupid things oooo ... But i be dey think say !!! ... na because say she dey Pregnant nahh ....

But ...... the one weah she do of recent shock me !!! .

Before the one weah happen last night .... she once demanded by 2AM at night ...... say she wan chop Kuli Kuli ... IMAGINE BY 2AM ..... And she complain this till 6AM in the morning !!! - When i finally bring Kuli Kuli come by 8AM .... she tell me say ..... she don loose appetite .... make i commot am .... that the looking at it makes her feel like Vomiting !!!

Below na Kuli Kuli ... incase if you no know !!!

Okay This one happened Last Night !!!

I Come dey wonder if her spirit dey always start by 2AM ......

Around 2AM Last Night !!! ... She wake me up and continue to tell stories again !!!

This one shock me ooo !!!! , Upon say i never knack for life 3 Months now !!! - Doctor say na from 4 Months we can begin nack !!! ..... I Buy Soaps 2 time per week .... Only for me not to cheat on my wife !!! - If you know you know ....

She looked at me and say .................. "Baby Let's Insult Each Other" .....

Ehhhhh .... She say ... I Feel like insulting somebody and Causing Quarrel .... I Looked at her and say !!! "BABE NO BE ME AND YOU"

Before i can turn to the other side of the bed ... she slapped me and say "Honey you are a fooool" .....

I Looked at her and say "NA Bigger Fooool you be" ..... She starts crying .... and say .... So you can insult me back .....

The summary of these stories be say .... I No sleep last Night !!! .... I Tried all i can to calm her down .... She insulted me from 2AM Till 6AM This morning !!!

When she don see say na morning ... She looked at me as say "Baby ... What are we eating this morning"

Marriage dey sweet shaa ... But i dey Hell Fire now .....

NO KNACKS ... NO SLEEPS ...

Wetin i go fit do .... Nothing !!!

I Can't WAIT To See My TWINS !!!

Better Days Ahead !!!

cc; lalasticlala
My pregnant wife demanded fish one Saturday night at 10pm. I had to rush down to get it. Pregnant women can be so dramatic. It's not easy to handle them at times but each time your feel your baby kicks, your heart will be so filled with joy. Can't wait to hold my child soon.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by olamidedivotee(f): 9:19am On May 29, 2021
undecided
And I rush into this thread thinking it is another thing.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by gentlestdude(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2021
Surrogacy is new bae. I'm only responsible for myself and any offspring I bring to the world.

3 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Collyweed: 9:21am On May 29, 2021
Deborah98:

Dear future wifey,

If you demand those things, I go use one ogbonge slap from Cameroon arrange all those rubbish pregnancy hormones way dey run riot for your body to default setting.

Signed,

Your ever loving future hubby

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by JovialJune(f): 9:23am On May 29, 2021
When I was pregnant, my cravings was eating ice block and water soaked rice that mash together very well, but when I was told that eating ice block was bad for my babies, I replaced it with the next best thing, very cold shawarma, if the shawarma isn't put in the freezer I won't eat it, and yes hubby provided it and had to learn how to prepare it sef, now, we don't buy shawarma anymore,

You guys complaining about things pregnant ladies ask for at night don't know what it feels like, the satisfaction of eating what you and your baby want is out of this world, better than sex and orgasm, as you eat the baby eats too, most times it's the baby asking for it and they leap for joy when satisfied, you men will never understand.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by gentlestdude(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2021
ogwuche4u:

My pregnant wife demanded fish one Saturday night at 10pm. I had to rush down to get it. Pregnant women can be so dramatic. It's not easy to handle them at times but each time your feel your baby kicks, your heart will be so filled with joy. Can't wait to hold my child soon.
and who says it's yours lol? some men are still living in 1960 chai. no go shock if the child resemble one if your neighbors hahaha

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Deborah98(f): 9:33am On May 29, 2021
Collyweed:

Dear future wifey,

If you demand those things, I go use one ogbonge slap from Cameroon arrange all those rubbish pregnancy hormones way dey run riot for your body to default setting.

Signed,

Your ever loving future hubby
I know say you go make this thing go left but wait ooooh are you for real cry
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Collyweed: 9:37am On May 29, 2021
Deborah98:
I know say you go make this thing go left but wait ooooh are you for real cry

As real as Real Madrid.

5 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Twelfthman: 9:40am On May 29, 2021
Lmao grin
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Jeon(f): 9:49am On May 29, 2021
Kriss216:

With ur wide open nose.u looked like someone who's bleaching..

4 Likes

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by Deborah98(f): 9:49am On May 29, 2021
Collyweed:

As real as Real Madrid.
LoL
Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by JovialJune(f): 9:50am On May 29, 2021
gentlestdude:
your father is a dunce, your mother is a dunce, all your elders at home are dunces. fvck off my mentions and face wetin face you oloshi

Gentlest dude with no sense

Grandpa 1960.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant Wife Is Too Demanding - She Requested For This Last Night !!! by TheUndercover: 9:54am On May 29, 2021
grin You made my day with this post. Very funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / Happy December 2014 Romancelanders / 7 Signs She’ll Be Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.