Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her (1246 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Sirgay: 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2018
Wooing is not illegal or immoral I see no reason why a lady would insult any guy for trying to woo her, she can respectfully say no or not interested.

I have never experienced it but heard from friends how girls insult them for wooing, I don't take shit especially from a girl so I would slap any girl who would disrespect me for offering her a friendship.

lalasticlala mynd44 ubunja
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Op which country are you from

You sound like Kenyans and Zimbabweans
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by heendrix(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sirgay:
Wooing is not illegal or immoral I see no reason why a lady would insult any guy for trying to woo her, she can respectfully say no or not interested.

I have never experienced it but heard from friends how girls insult them for wooing, I don't take shit especially from a girl so I would slap any girl who would disrespect me for offering her a friendship.

wooing turned sour lol grin

1 Like

Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by shigo20(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
Even if she insult you take it with good faith coz there are millions of ladies better and waiting than her
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Sirgay: 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
amani63:
Op which country are you from

You sound like Kenyans and Zimbabweans
I am a Nigerian, I just can't take shit from a girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Sirgay: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2018
shigo20:
Even if she insult you take it with good faith coz there are millions of ladies better and waiting than her
No no no I am not a sissy I don't take such.
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by TIDDOLL(m): 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
You for wear boxing gloves go "Woo fist" her self... undecided
undecided
Unto say Life na War undecided undecided

Inbetween, why u dey call Lala nd Mynd undecided undecided

Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sirgay:
I am a Nigerian, I just can't take shit from a girl
how can you be a Nigerian and say this kind thing

Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Sirgay: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2018
amani63:
how can you be a Nigerian and say this kind thing

so it is okay for a guy to get insulted for wooing in Nigeria. see the men we have in this country o lord.
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by shigo20(m): 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sirgay:
No no no I am not a sissy I don't take such.
you know if you do slap that's an assault which may get you jail time
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by habsydiamond(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2018
If u can't take insults get ursef baby onike jare... grin grin grin
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by heendrix(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Leave op alone let him be whining woo and slap a girl at orile or mushin and see if you live to see the next day. you form powerful in the barrack not on an innocent lady

Besides, op when did you enter the city cause this your slapping talent dosent seem civilized #peace
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by ubunja(m): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sirgay:

if she insults you insult her back. guys need to know the kind of insults that sting women
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by AntiWailer: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2018
You can grace front page with a more sensible position.
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Sirgay: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2018
ubunja:

if she insults you insult her back. guys need to know the kind of insults that sting women
ok
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sirgay:
so it is okay for a guy to get insulted for wooing in Nigeria. see the men we have in this country o lord.
So someone insults you and your retaliate with a slap? What stops you from walking away like a gentleman?
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Sirgay: 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So someone insults you and your retaliate with a slap? What stops you from walking away like a gentleman?
Not someone a girl I ask out
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
Sirgay:
Not someone a girl I ask out
violence is never the way out. That means you never liked her.
Re: I Would Slap Any Girl Who would Insult Me For Trying To Woo Her by tbliss22(m): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2018
Why do I have this sense of feeling that the lady slapped Op and he wasn't able to return the damn slap grin grin grin

Just kidding joor!!! I just can't imagine myself slapping a lady, for what?? It's a free world bro, if you approach her like a gentle man then you've got nothing to worry about. But if she tends to put on some funny attitude, then you walk away saving yourself the embarrassment....

(1) (Reply)

What A World....... Very Cruel Lady And Heartless / Please Help: My Husband Yelled At Me & Called Me Incompetent / Couple Rocks Native Attire In Beautiful Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.