Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT (4067 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by tunezvic(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
She's obviously enjoying it. That pregnancy is not urs.. She only want to use you to cover the shame. How easy will it be to tell her parents that her uncle is responsible. Baba, tell her to abort the pregnancy and move on with your life. To avoid story that touch in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Ishilove: 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Djbond:
she told me she started sleeping with him when she was 14
Jesus

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
Djbond:
she told me she started sleeping with him when she was 14
That uncle of hers is a pedophile and should be treated as such.

Are you really ready to commit to somebody with a history of incest?

What she needs is counseling, reorientation and deliverance, not more sex.

How are we evn sure that pregnancy is yours, seeing as her punny is household punny?
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Djbond(m): 10:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ishilove:

That uncle of hers is a pedophile and should be treated as such.

Are you really ready to commit to somebody with a history of incest?

What she needs is counseling, reorientation and deliverance, not more sex.

How are we evn sure that pregnancy is yours, seeing as her punny is household punny?
have I not suffered now? With all the things I'm thinking and what people are saying here. I'm scared of heartbreak again. My God.

I think she lies a lot too. I called her some times last week 2 times and 2 different guys answered the phone. She came to me on and told me she rented her Sim card out for money cos she was broke and she doesn't even know those guys.. I was like. Wow. I was speechless for hours.. I knew it was a lie.. I think it's over

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by ibietela2(m): 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Since from 14 years?

How old is this her uncle abi brother sef?

They rent SIM?
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Wow.
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Djbond(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Pinkberry5:
e dey draw like ogbolo soup? undecided :-/
nope. Thick. Wasn't drawing. I think it was not a fresh sperm. That sperm was old sperm
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Djbond(m): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
ibietela2:
Since from 14 years?

How old is this her uncle abi brother sef?

They rent SIM?
bro I tire o. I swear this girl don mumu me finish. Please I've started helping myself get over her jare

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by opaul03(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chai
Me too go love ooo
But with sense sha grin
Coz this your baby dey lie like say tomorrow no dey
Shior undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Safiaaa:
What the hell did I just read
Safia Reid, Hey!
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2018
SpareNo1:
Safia Reid, Hey!
helo..
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Cherishpearl: 12:32am On Feb 26, 2018
fake.... lies... rubbish story
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Ishilove: 3:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Djbond:
have I not suffered now? With all the things I'm thinking and what people are saying here. I'm scared of heartbreak again. My God.

I think she lies a lot too. I called her some times last week 2 times and 2 different guys answered the phone. She came to me on and told me she rented her Sim card out for money cos she was broke and she doesn't even know those guys.. I was like. Wow. I was speechless for hours.. I knew it was a lie.. I think it's over
She is coming with too much baggage, my friend.

Be wise

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by ibietela2(m): 4:35am On Feb 26, 2018
Djbond:
bro I tire o. I swear this girl don mumu me finish. Please I've started helping myself get over her jare

Sorry bro, i guess you should just be careful with her, hold every marriage plans and also just look for someone already just incase
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Safiaaa:
helo..
wink wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT by Gebbson007(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Epositive:

Ofcourse bro, she should be the frontman, not you! Maybe she is scared of stigmatization, sadly, sexual abusers (especially relatives) capitalize on their victims' "secret-keeping defence". If only she's brave enough to let it out so as to be saved from this dungeon, if only! cry

my brother the thing weak me ooooo... hope you've been well?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Error thread / Couple Celebrate Islam In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Erigga Advise Young Men To Stay Away From Yahoo Boy’s Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.