Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba (2307 Views)

I Need Advice Cos Am Confused / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
david2:

It is o, this will tell u that our mentality in Nigeria is still backward
and thats a very bad mentality... We are in the 21st centuary for Petesake.
Re: She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by derrydinny: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
david2:

The reason they have regreted it is becos if their belief, what u believe will definitely work for u

who will marry a lady when you believe you will regret it?
Re: She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She has a point. Because you jubilate when someone marries a white person (outsider) but discriminate against your own. Where is the sense in that?
doesn't change d fact that we're different
Re: She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by XhosaNostra(f): 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
doesn't change d fact that we're different

Different how?
Re: She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Different how?
we still take our parents advice into consideration when making decisions
cos they've seen things
been around the block
Re: She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by XhosaNostra(f): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
we still take our parents advice into consideration when making decisions
cos they've seen things
been around the block

Yeah, but it's strange that parents would be against you marrying someone from another part of your country & yet don't mind when you marry someone from an entirely different country. It's better the devil you know as they say, no?
Re: She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:39am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, but it's strange[b]
not at all
[/b] that parents would be against you marrying someone from another part of your country
bad history as evidence
& yet don't mind when you marry someone from an entirely different country. [b]
better history
[/b]It's better the devil you know as they say, no?
yep
they know the two devils and prefer the foreign one based on experience
Re: She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
yep
they know the two devils and prefer the foreign one based on experience

Ok.
Re: She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok.
yep lesser of two evils

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Secretly Checks My Phone At Night When I’m Asleep / Guys, Can You Marry This Kind Of Woman? / Warri lockdown Crisis(videos): Massive sex Conspiracy By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.