Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Need Advice Cos Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice Cos Am Confused (1070 Views)

Does My Female Neighbor Has The Rights To Be Angry Cos I Brought A Girl Home? / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 / She Can't Have Future With Me Cos Am Not Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by toyoson0(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
I met a lady here on Nairaland, we chatted on WhatsApp and we talked on call frequently. We later met and we had sex on a Saturday which is 22nd of January, she later called me a week later that she is pregnant for me. I told my friends about it and they told me I should confirm it it is really mine, so I told her we should go for pregnancy test in the hospital and she said she is 100% sure it is mine that if she do it she wouldn't abort it cos I told her I wasn't ready for a baby right now. Now I told her yesterday morning let go for test in the hospital together on Saturday in the evening she called me she has gone to the hospital that afternoon for the test that it is mine. I was like but I said we should go together for the test , am kinda confused right now cos I dont know if she want to run me street. This night she called that she will go for the abortion tomorrow morning but I must have sex with her to make the abortion easy for her. Am really confused right now cos my friends said she is trying to pin another person's pregnancy on me or is trying to get pregnant for me by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by 2dice01: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Have sex to make the abortion easy grin

The moment i hear that shít
i will delete and block you everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by thankmyGod(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
God help you. First to comment
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by donbachi(m): 8:29pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just as some guys na sexual explorers..naso some girls na sexual exploiters.

E go well.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
She's definitely trying to pin it on you...

And without Nairaland, you would fall for this age old scam? Honestly?

She's trying to manipulate you... You might have sex again, she would record it and later refuse to have an abortion... And everyone would argue (because of the false evidence) that the child is yours...

Insist on a test, in your presence... If not, let her kindly fu** off...

This is the consequence of premarital sex... undecided

But there's the possibility that the child is yours...

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by KiNg0G: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
kid
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Benki003(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
She wan use and dump you cry cry

Nice one op enjoy it while it last
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by DaddyRochie1642: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Oga in Brazil we call people like you MUGUDINHO DOS SANTOS grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
2dice01:

Have sex to make the abortion easy grin

The moment i hear that shít
i will delete and block you everywhere

grin grin grin

Definitely...

She then comes up with the "I now have twins" story...
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by MufasaLion: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
toyoson0:
I met a lady here on Nairaland, we chatted on WhatsApp and we talked on call frequently. We later met and we had sex on a Saturday which is 22nd of January, she later called me a week later that she is pregnant for me. I told my friends about it and they told me I should confirm it it is really mine, so I told her we should go for pregnancy test in the hospital and she said she is 100% sure it is mine that if she do it she wouldn't abort it cos I told her I wasn't ready for a baby right now. Now I told her yesterday morning let go for test in the hospital together on Saturday in the evening she called me she has gone to the hospital that afternoon for the test that it is mine. I was like but I said we should go together for the test , am kinda confused right now cos I dont know if she want to run me street. This night she called that she will go for the abortion tomorrow morning but I must have sex with her to make the abortion easy for her. Am really confused right now cos my friends said she is trying to pin another person's pregnancy on me or is trying to get pregnant for me by force

The lady is playing you and you gotta wise up! How could you be so careless to have had an unprotected sex with a lady you had just met? I'd urge you to visit a clinic for test.

Anyways, you really shouldn't have brought this to Nairaland. What happens in Rome, stays in Rome.

I wish you well, regardless!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
toyoson0:
This night she called that she will go for the abortion tomorrow morning but I must have sex with her to make the abortion easy for her. Am really confused right now cos my friends said she is trying to pin another person's pregnancy on me or is trying to get pregnant for me by force
This your story wowo... no be small. undecided

Here's a question for you. If a woman tells you she is pregnant and you ask her go take a pregnancy test at the hospital with you. What exactly do you hope to learn then? That she is pregnant or that the pregnancy is yours ... which one? undecided

Why not ask the girl how exactly having sex with her makes an abortion any easier on her and see what she says? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
And you met her here on Nairaland!
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by toyoson0(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=110316150] This your story wowo... no be small. undecided

Here's a question for you. If a woman tells you she is pregnant and you ask her go take a pregnancy test at the hospital with you. What exactly do you hope to learn then? That she is pregnant or that the pregnancy is yours ... which one? undecided

The duration of the pregnancy
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Jamahyel(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
OP, tell us the moniker of the girl abeg? I wan check something angry

I'm sure it must be one of those broke and coded Oloshos here on nairaland disguising themselves as feminist. The runz girl wan play you street bro. That pregnancy isn't yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by WHITELIGHTER: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
One week later and she's preggy? She's not pregnant and even at that, you ain't the father...don't act confused, say it to her face and stand by it
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
toyoson0:

The duration of the pregnancy
Ok. That's you way of establishing whether it is yours or not? undecided
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by yuping(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
undecided you deserve to be confuse, biologically physically I just don't know what is wrong with my gender this days. Have sex to make the abortion easy?
Someone should please pass me some puff I'm angry let me cool down.
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Cokahot: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
Naso one gal use am on me,I knew her problem. She needed money. Well I gave to her and gave her the hardest Bleep with no cum. Yeah. Dah was the last time she heard about me,bic h
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by danietohbadt(m): 9:27pm On Feb 17, 2022
Loooool

Babe one scrap your hair. Be wise
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by toujurs: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
That was how one told me she was a virgin, as i shook preek, the way she was just moaning ehn, "it is sweeting me","it is sweeting me", in my mind i was like wtf undecided. I thougt she said she was a virgin.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by blinking001(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Op Is she a resident nairaland feminist? AKA nairaland association of evening newspapers? If yes then you're finished. cheesy
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Kobojunkie: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
toujurs:
That was how one told me she was a virgin, as i shook preek, the way she was just moaning ehn, "it is sweeting me","it is sweeting me", in my mind i was wtf undecided. I thougt she said she was a virgin.
So in your mind, virgins don't know how to moan when they experience pleasure even if for the first time? undecided

Oivey! lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by toujurs: 9:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So in your mind, virgins don't know how to moan when they experience pleasure even if for the first time? undecided

Oivey! lipsrsealed
Virgins feel slight pains, for the first time before pleasure, Not pleasure all through.

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Kobojunkie: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
toujurs:
Virgins feel slight pains, for the first time before pleasure, Not pleasure all through.
I can't believe in the year 2022, with all the information right at our very fingertips for the given, you ignorantly cling to fables/myths your ancestors fed to your fathers and their fathers before them in order to delude and manipulate them? undecided

Oivey! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by rickleye: 9:59pm On Feb 17, 2022
toyoson0:

" but I must have sex with her to make the abortion easy for her."
Wonders shall never end.... Dude - If you fall for that, I have a island I want to sell for you.
If you must fall into the trap, wear a bloody condom !!! Its not only unwanted babies your prevent but also STD's.
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Truvelisback(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
I'm still salt of words.
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by 22o62021: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2022
This thing dey make me laugh

She wan run you street

See tell her to born the baby

Maybe you fûcked her in a soft way

If to say na banging

She for no get mouth talk of belle
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by dannex4adx(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
toyoson0:

O.p! You are a real mumu.
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by 2dice01: 11:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin grin grin

Definitely...

She then comes up with the "I now have twins" story...
the story too get k-leg
Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by shege45: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
toyoson0:
how do you guys meet someone new and go raw.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice Cos Am Confused by Spider20: 12:14am On Feb 18, 2022
Majority of female Nairalanders are hoes.
That's the reason I don't waste any second reading or going through their irritating comments, I find it waste of time.
A female Nairalander wanna pin a disgusting pregnancy on you Bro
You better act fast and wisely.
Spits..........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Else Hate Celebrating Their Birthdays? / I Can't Marry A Girl Whose Immediate Family Member is a Yahoo thief / I'm Confused, Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.