Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

10 Things Woman Love About Men And They Want It Badly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Woman Love About Men And They Want It Badly (1754 Views)

Things Woman Can Never Do / I Lied To My Boyfriend About My Age; I Regret It Badly Now / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Woman Love About Men And They Want It Badly by sexybaby234(f): 5:45am On Feb 25, 2018
ladies tell me ten things you girls want in guy body that is confusing you ladies http://boewap.com.ng drop your comment here
Re: 10 Things Woman Love About Men And They Want It Badly by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 25, 2018
His ass undecided undecided
Re: 10 Things Woman Love About Men And They Want It Badly by dingbang(m): 5:51am On Feb 25, 2018
Samata104:
really? That's weird.
Re: 10 Things Woman Love About Men And They Want It Badly by mespusinglez(m): 5:56am On Feb 25, 2018
dingbang:
really? That's weird.
Re: 10 Things Woman Love About Men And They Want It Badly by Deckline(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2018
Samata104:
In wizkid's voice "samanta o samanta. Samanta o samanta. I love you o samata.. Lets be friends o samata. You love ass eh samanta, me, I have ass o samata, let us go inside o samata, me plus you o samata,no body needs to know how we row Samata.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? / A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth / Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.