Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? (1760 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 18, 2018
Hi

I and my bf had been dating for 6 yrs nw but he had not propose marriage to me. He is a working class guy and lives comfortably. So money for marriage is nt his problem.

I dnt knw why he dsnt want to propose marriage to me. So i'm thinking of proposing to him.

Wat do u tink guys?
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by philcz(m): 2:40am On Mar 18, 2018
undecided That's your problem Aunty allow me to worry over mine.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 18, 2018
smhr embarassed embarassed

philcz:
undecided That's your problem Aunty allow me to worry over mine.
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by philcz(m): 2:45am On Mar 18, 2018
MhizAmander:
smhr embarassed embarassed
To the left or to the right?
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 18, 2018
U r jobless i guess grin

philcz:
To the left or to the right?
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by InfernoNig: 3:27am On Mar 18, 2018
Its not, but it gives beauty to love thought. Somehow unique.
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Nawa.

Have money, control women's body, soul and spirit. Be broke and see them ruthless!

I would advice u prepare for one of the greatest heartbreak in history. 6 yrs and no marriage talk

Advice number 2. You know d way u women go about it na, as usual...go to dat baba dat u used to go, let him give you the potion dat u will put inside food for him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2018
Nothing wrong in proposing to him.. You don't have to kneel down though... Just ask him

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
What baba?

Am a christian oooooo

RadicallyBlunt:
Nawa.

Have money, control women's body, soul and spirit. Be broke and see them ruthless!

I would advice u prepare for one of the greatest heartbreak in history. 6 yrs and no marriage talk

Advice number 2. You know d way u women go about it na, as usual...go to dat baba dat u used to go, let him give you the potion dat u will put inside food for him.
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Will he take it serious

Cutehector:
Nothing wrong in proposing to him.. You don't have to kneel down though... Just ask him
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Amarabae(f): 4:27pm On Mar 18, 2018
MhizAmander:
Hi

I and my bf had been dating for 6 yrs nw but he had not propose marriage to me. He is a working class guy and lives comfortably. So money for marriage is nt his problem.

I dnt knw why he dsnt want to propose marriage to me. So i'm thinking of proposing to him.

Wat do u tink guys?
6years?
Is he studying you like a course?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ride on. Dnt give him a ring o.
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
MhizAmander:
What baba?

Am a christian oooooo

Hian undecided

Na so dem dey talk
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
MhizAmander:
Will he take it serious

yes I give you my word
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
Don't embarrass yourself and propose to him, he might not want to marry you, so don't force it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
MhizAmander:
Hi

Wat do u tink guys?

Don't be the one to initiate the proposal. It should be the other way round.

6 years and he has not proposed? Remember you are a woman and you are not getting any younger. Sit him down and have a chat about where the relationship is going. Don't sound desperate and don't start acting out. Be very matured about it. If you were my sister I will say exactly the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dont even Dare
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by marvin906(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
my dear if you like yourself you go still sit down for waiting room until oga call you to enter office..
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Since we are practising equality,you can go ahead nothing is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2018
just have a talk with him that you are a woman and you are no longer getting younger,that you are wondering if these relationship is going to end up in marriage.Say it politely,and anything he tells you,you take the right decision because you are an adult.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by kokakola: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
If what you wrote up there is true, you've messed up. It shows you where the one who trow yourself at him. Or maybe his money/handsomeness blinded you for Six years. Wake up from your slumber Ma'am.
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Richnero(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Simply ask him where the relationship is headed.
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by 360great(m): 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
To me is a No. Unless ur father is very reach and connected. grin then I will consider you..... back to the topic....sit him down and talk to him politely. Please don't go and propose to him o...

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by habsydiamond(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2018
If he come turn u down u go come dey blame Ur village people wey no know Wen u dey propose....wait for the right time Na...if he loves u he will propose...
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 19, 2018
tnks for d kind wrds

Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Don't be the one to initiate the proposal. It should be the other way round.

6 years and he has not proposed? Remember you are a woman and you are not getting any younger. Sit him down and have a chat about where the relationship is going. Don't sound desperate and don't start acting out. Be very matured about it. If you were my sister I will say exactly the same thing.
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 19, 2018
time is nt my friend, that is why i posted this question here. i hv been waiting for 6 yrs nw for him to propose to me but still, he hvnt. What if he doesnt propose to me at all? What wil become of me?

habsydiamond:
If he come turn u down u go come dey blame Ur village people wey no know Wen u dey propose....wait for the right time Na...if he loves u he will propose...
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2018
I hv done that severally. He alwys end up saying he has not gotten enough money he is looking for. That marriage and training kids are very expensive. He wants the best for his kinds; expensive private schools for them, he dsnt want his kids to attend public skools.... I want same too but he woud not understand that i am a woman and time is not by my side. he is very comfortable nw and i dnt knw he is alwys using unborn kids and marriage expenses as an excuse

360great:
To me is a No. Unless ur father is very reach and connected. grin then I will consider you..... back to the topic....sit him down and talk to him politely. Please don't go and propose to him o...
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2018
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

habsydiamond:
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 19, 2018
I did severally nd he said marriage

Richnero:
Simply ask him where the relationship is headed.
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2018
I hv done that on several occasion nd he end up telling me he wil marry me and all those swt words

4FACEADELEKE:
just have a talk with him that you are a woman and you are no longer getting younger,that you are wondering if these relationship is going to end up in marriage.Say it politely,and anything he tells you,you take the right decision because you are an adult.
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Breezzy(m): 7:12am On Mar 19, 2018
My dear LISTEN ATTENTIVELY before you fall your hand and come back here dey seek another advise, begin dey tell us story that touches the heart
FIRST OF ALL

1. The next time wey he go come over to your place or if na him wey invite you. Just make sure that he is absolutely in his best mood respectively.
2. Once you guys finished fooling around(lol hope you know what I mean?? Cool) just tell him how sweet he is flatter am die in the process tell him that he's type is quite rare. Place your head on his chest tell him that you wish TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH HIM
NOTE: You're indirectly telling him to marry you, don't just hit the nail.
3. If he didn't reply or ignore it just know that you're OYO ooo because if he really loves he will do the needful.

Though you have to give him chance like a week or 2 weeks but if he can comply on that particular day better.
Good luck
Re: Is It Proper For A Naija Babe To Propose Marriage To A Guy? by Breezzy(m): 7:16am On Mar 19, 2018
habsydiamond:
which right time are you talking about She just said time is no longer on her side, you think say 6 years na 6 hours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If He Says Any Of These 4 Things, He Is Probably Lying To You / A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth / Don't Go Broke While Trying To Impress Everybody,AIRFORCE1 LEARN!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.