Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (61983 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

Ignorance is bad ooo! So you think it is Lagos state government that owns and Runs lagos port? It's is federal.

Secondly, what you don't know is that if they open all those ports you claim, Lagos port will still not close. Why? THE MARKET IS IN LAGOS!

You don't know anything about marketing and Lagos has built a reputation as a market hub internationally.

In Germany, there are mega cities like Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich. They are not even capital but none affects the other. Those Mickey mouse cities you mention can't affect the market in Lagos. The population is here. Even igbos will invest here even if you put port everywhere. You have to go where the market is.

Lagos don go far than you think.

Then an Aba man will import his goods from Lagos seven states away and pay millions before taking his goods to igboland instead of walking down the ports in neighboring Ibom or Bonny which speaks his language? Are you well?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nonaira3:

Why are you taking Panadol for another person's headache?

Igbos want out of your shithole, how does that fit concern you?

I thought you people have repeatedly told unaselves igbos are the problem of your shithole. Now we want to be away from una; make we carry our so called problem and go and still y'all niggas gash your teeths and throw tantrum. Ogini kwa? Nonsense!!! We igbos want out that wasteful country because it's nothing but than a huge hinder. As long as we are stuck in that shithole, we'll forever be stuck in that retrogressive stench that emits from that crappy thing calling itself a country.

You're Niggeria is more than a 100 years old yet you have not prpgressed past what the colonizer left una in

While igbos, we went through a war; lands destroyed and all our money stolen yet in less than 50 years, we've rebuilt ourselves and back to the same level with the rest of una that didn't even experience that same problem. Don't forget: the repeated hundles by that shithole government put on igbos to make sure that growth never occurs.

Abeg we don tire. We want out of this retrogressive mess. Y'all are a hinder and if you like, please please PLEASE keep every igbo leaders with y'all. They are completely useless anyway
think its because they are used to servitude ie saraduana,asiwaju and jagaban that they cant wrap their heads around the fact that one man cannot determine the fate of others in igboland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
RomanReigns:

The person you quoted is not Yoruba. Thats the problem some of you folks make on this forum. There are many Mallams and almajiris on this forum. Most of them don't talk or comment. Many Nairalanders are from Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi and Kastina. Even Jigawa and Yobe has plenty nairalanders.

Check my comment even before he quoted you. I know how I track them. If it talks like an aboki, smells like an aboki, Walks like an aboki and writes like an aboki... ITS DEFINITELY AN ABOKI!
grin grin grin
that ur tracking system na baddest ooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chai, somebody is dead already....Ala owerri

12 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ibadan has no brown roofs again grin

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
you dey feel the swag? grin

5 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
home made...100% local content...Made in Igboland grin

14 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by laribari(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nonaira3:

Why are you taking Panadol for another person's headache?

Igbos want out of your shithole, how does that fit concern you?

I thought you people have repeatedly told unaselves igbos are the problem of your shithole. Now we want to be away from una; make we carry our so called problem and go and still y'all niggas gash your teeths and throw tantrum. Nonsense!!! We igbos want out that wasteful country because it's nothing but than a huge hinder. As long as we are stuck in that shithole, we'll forever be stuck in that retrogressive stench that emits from that crappy thing calling itself a country.

You're Niggeria is more than a 100 years old yet you have not prpgressed past what the colonizer left una in

While igbos, we went through a war; lands destroyed and all our money stolen yet in less than 50 years, we've rebuilt ourselves and back to the same level with the rest of una that didn't even experience that same problem. Don't forget: the repeated hundles by that shithole government put on igbos to make sure that growth never occurs.

Abeg we don tire. We want out of this retrogressive mess. Y'all are a hinder and if you like, please please PLEASE keep every igbo leaders with y'all. They are completely useless anyway

Panadol? I'm so claim oo, Na talk we talk reach there. You are the one who needs Panadol for your biafra heart ache. It has crumbled and failed. I won't dwell on that cos we know the story.

Let me set the record, you have to fight war to leave. Common don't be stupid. I have told people and they think it's not true. The best chance biafra have is WAR.

These are the reasons and they are fair reasons.

1. FG will loose crude oil if biafra go with rivers, bayelsa, etc. That will leave a whole Nigeria broke. So you think FG will not fight with their blood to keep these things?

2. FG will be using their hand to sell Nigeria into slavery (lack) because everything we do is tied to that Oil.

3. Igbos don't even own the oil and FG sees them as parasite and that was why kanu said FG offered him a biafra without Niger-delta but he refused. Why would they want to give you biafra as long as oil is not involved.

4. The attraction is the crude oil and nothing else.

So the only way you can get biafra is to fight war and make sure you win. You take biafra by force, else you are wasting your time if you think referendum will work. That's like FG willing throwing Oil away.

So if you are not ready to fight war, don't dream of biafra. All the countries that are breaking up did it through war (crisis).

Nobody is holding you from leaving, but leave without Niger-delta as they are not igbo speakers or core igbo states.

If igbo have Oil, they will go on their own without niger-delta as selfish and greedy as you guys are. Let's face it. The attraction is the crudeoil

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nice one. Igbo and proud smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
you dey feel the swag? grin

Please OP, don't ruin this beautiful thread by posting event pictures. Post only city view. thanks for your good job.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by kernel504(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
wizzakosh:
Allow them do their thread na. You see how they are trying hard to call the Yorubas into it but they are not answering them. No one is posting bad picture of their cities now. I know if it is Ibadan, ogun, ondo, Osun or ekiti now, they would have came out with their hatred posting Holden day pictures. Just let the enjoy their thread.

Can't you see the sons of fallen angels running up and down in enemy's camp, what's your business in this thread?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ka anyi na ga

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
horsepower101:

Please OP, don't ruin this beautiful thread by posting event pictures. Post only city view. thanks for your good job.

Yes boss

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Even the inner streets of owerri are neater than their GRA streets in A F kingdomgrin

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

Panadol? I'm so claim oo, Na talk we talk reach there. You are the one who needs Panadol for your biafra heart ache. It has crumbled and failed. I won't dwell on that cos we know the story.

Let me set the record, you have to fight war to leave. Common don't be stupid. I have told people and they think it's not true. The best chance biafra have is WAR.

1. FG will loose crude oil if biafra go with rivers, bayelsa, etc. That will leave a whole Nigeria broke. So you think FG will not fight with their blood to keep these things?

2. FG will be using their hand to sell Nigeria into slavery (lack) because everything we do is tied to that Oil.

3. Igbos don't even own the oil and FG sees them as parasite and that was why kanu said FG offered him a biafra without Niger-delta but he refused. Why would they want to give you biafra as long as oil is not involved.

So the only way you can get biafra is to fight war and make sure you win. You take biafra by force, else you are wasting your time if you think referendum will work. That's like FG willing throwing Oil away.

So if you are not ready to fight war, don't dream of biafra. All the countries that are breaking up did it through war (crisis).

Nobody is holding you from leaving, but leave without Niger-delta as they are not igbo speakers or core igbo states.

If igbo have Oil, they will go on their own without niger-delta as selfish and greedy as you guys are. Let's face it. The attraction is the crudeoil

Your envy stinks to high mountains...

So your small mind crude oil deed all you see in this thread?.

If Igbos are greedy, what would you say of other major tribes...

Again, mister...can you mention one FG project in the entire Igboland?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

show me one igbo person eyeing SS crude oil
thank God the SS has since seen thru dt lie and started fighting for their rights emulating their hero the late great issac adaka boro
oh and igbos do have oil(not yet sufficient for commercial purposes but that is the least of their worries)
referendums were held in spain and uk yet no sane human being was talking about war(the police crackdown was due to the catalan parliament's decision to declare independence)
pls move on with the times this is not 1967
or is it with those rusty AKs and refurbished military hardware nigeria wan fight war
or is it with those pot bellied officers

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by kettykings: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
it seems igbo land develops fastest when there is marginalization of igbos than even when more igbos are in Government.

This year alone igbos took control of the e commerce business in Nigeria , owned the Largest biscuit industry in west Africa , became the first Landed property owner in Eco Atlantic and the ever rising Ngozi Okonjo Iweala has been getting so many world class appointments and assignments that i have lost count of them (from Bill Gates to the common wealth , God Bless NOI for igbos).

Now seeing the landed property business in the East is like telling Nigerians that the made a mistake marginalising igbos

18 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
From the ashes of genocide, destruction and death.....We rose back to their almost disappointment grin

16 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
welcome to igboland. We are friendly and accommodating as well

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
who wouldnt want to be at oguta lake and resort?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
hurricaneChris:
May God keep us all alive to see the reconstruction of NE Nigeria even with the help of their North-East Development commission.
Though two different cases.

1. Government fought against the Igbos between 1967-70

2. But Government is fighting for NE.

I beat my chest everyday and shout how proud i am to be Igbo.

Anybody who tries to keep her on the ground MUST stay on the ground with her

One thing certain:
In the next 50years, North-East Nigeria can NEVER be like the current Igbo land.

This isn't a technical speech
I'm a realist

Most of the money from the commission will be swallowed by cash eating pythons. Easy come easy go. Those guys up north are responsible for nothing but their pockets and keeping their masses illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
tell me u dont wanna be here

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Asquare84(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Other region are developing their land this is the only thing benue people know how to do eat rat meat

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
More

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
we fear no shoprite. We are indigenously capable of doing it ourselves, compete with them and putting them out of sales

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Develpeast: 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:
And some 1mbeciles are busy scheming for cattle colonies.

Igbo Amaka grin

cc lzaa yarimo sarrki alariiwo ngeneukwenu anonimi

Why are you looking for fight in this thread now? Please give me one correct answer

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Develpeast: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
Am looking for brown roof ooo

Keep the thread clean please. Some might use it for academic purpose.

4 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Obodo oma

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
I don't even know why I love igboland

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
build and let build

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
cjrane:

Op, I'm sorry, this is a personal insult to my people that i must answer.

So since i'm from Asaba, i am from Yorubaland or prehaps i'm abokii?
Yet you guys slaughtered us in 1967 for being Igbo.
Yeye pipul out of options on their divide and rule grin grin grin grin grin grin
That aboki must be high on Daura weed cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
kettykings:
it seems igbo land develops fastest when there is marginalization of igbos than even when more igbos are in Government.

This year alone igbos took control of the e commerce business in Nigeria , owned the Largest biscuit industry in west Africa , became the first Landed property owner in Eco Atlantic and the ever rising Ngozi Okonjo Iweala has been getting so many world class appointments and assignments that i have lost count of them (from Bill Gates to the common wealth , God Bless NOI for igbos).

Now seeing the landed property business in the East is like telling Nigerians that the made a mistake marginalising igbos

Anybody trying to marginalize Ndigbo is wasting their time. We are not like regular Africans that you can easily suppress. The british knew this very well about us.

11 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (40) (Reply)

Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Aminu Yar’Adua Remanded In Yola Prison For Crushing Four To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.