Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (61973 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin grin
they were hopping yet they cleared your headstart educationally and dominate u economically grin grin grin
like they sing in primary schools
shame shame shame,SHAME!!!! grin

You ibos are world class liars.
You want go aggregate buying and selling on your 2 x 2 shops as economic dominance

There are more than 20, 000 petrol station in Lagos alone, yorubas owns and control 99.9% 0f those filling stations...meaning more than 3/4 of downstream activities in Nigeria is under yorubas control.

You know what that translates to in economic term ?
Economically yorubas are far superior to you

5 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by ProWalker: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

If envy and pain has not killed off your brain cells you would have seen that the thread is trying to show progress after the destruction of the old buildings in the war.

Hehehehhehehheh you are a damn liar.

Well, enjoy your self delusion

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Welcome to Onitsha, the seat of trading and commerce in west africa

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
ProWalker:

You ibos are world class liars.
You want go aggregate buying and selling on your 2 x 2 shops as economic dominance

There are more than 20, 000 petrol station in Lagos alone, yorubas owns and control 99.9% 0f those filling stations...meaning more than 3/4 of downstream activities in Nigeria is under yorubas control.

You know what that translates to in economic term ?
Economically yorubas are far superior to you
i think this pix will solve ur query
cc imhotep
grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

thought it was village now?? grin grin
repatriation of income from no man's land?sure since its no man's land
u can't expect d income from ado ekiti or osogbo or as seen below HEEBADDAN grin

grin grin
Na brown roof you see dey wonder. When you see the kind of houses under this roof, you go bow. Half go Don fall off, the remaining half will be inhibited grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
Welcome to Onitsha, the seat of trading and commerce in west africa
not too far from that bridge u will see the idp camp where omenkalives stayed b4 returning to enugugrin
Prowalker is still searching for his igbo wife grin

11 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
nkwuocha:

grin grin
Na brown roof you see dey wonder. When you see the kind of houses under this roof, you go bow. Half go Don fall off, the remaining half will be inhibited grin grin grin

Goblins wee not kill sumbori with lies grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
the beauty of these multiple storey buildings is bewitching grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

i think this pix will solve ur query
cc imhotep
grin

You dey mind those useless people. They want igbo to go, but many of their elders are wise. They know their generation of current sons are too lazy. Little wonder one baale they shout for Christmas say na igbo get Lagos o. He saw how dried up Lagos was and couldn't help shouting from his balcony.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

Goblins wee not kill sumbori with lies grin grin

Yoruba people wey hate Modern toilet pass anything grin
These people fit use broken plate carry Shiite.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Onitsha....obodo oma

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
the beauty of these multiple storey buildings is bewitching grin

One slow poke called Prowalker said these building are empty. Hahahaha..

Can you believe what other peoples progress can cause a mature human being like that chap?..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by laribari(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
God keep all of us alive. Igboland shall be developed to a worldclass state in our life time

You lot almost ruined it with Nnamdi kanu crusade. You would have started from scratch again and would be set back by 50yrs again. Thank God sha.

Those who died actually died for nothing the way it's looking now. Look at Lagos state, the fastest developing city in Nigeria (if not west Africa). They do not blame government or wait for FG for anything. They generate a lot of money from taxation and we can see how they are working.

Rather than agitate, develop that which you have first. I'm actually in love with Enugu, my favourite Igbo city, follow by Owerri.

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
nkwuocha:

You dey mind those useless people. They want igbo to go, but many of their elders are wise. They know their generation of current sons are too lazy. Little wonder one baale they shout for Christmas say na igbo get Lagos o. He saw how dried up Lagos was and couldn't help shouting from his balcony.
Nwanne remember the why do igbos go home for xmas thread in december grin grin
these ppl can lie for africa grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

One slow poke called ProWalk said these building are empty. Hahahaha..

CAn you believe what other peoples progress can cause a mature human being like that chap..

Let them talk, while we do the walk grin,in ten years time, we all shall be alive on Nairaland to see how far Ibadan,Oshogbo, ado ekiti, abeokuta would have gone..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
nkwuocha:

Yoruba people wey hate Modern toilet pass anything grin These people fit use broken plate carry Shiite.
grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

One slow poke called Prowalker said these building are empty. Hahahaha..

Can you believe what other peoples progress can cause a mature human being like that chap?..

And what if it's empty? Is it a bad thing. Na person wet chop belleful dey fit leave beautiful houses empty na. If only residents in osogbon, ekiti and oyo and ondo have such to squat in for a day.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2018
nna mehn, what is igboland turning into?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by cjrane: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

You lot almost ruined it with Nnamdi kanu crusade. You would have started from scratch again and would be set back by 50yrs again. Thank God sha.

Those who died actually died for nothing the way it's looking now. Look at Lagos state, the fastest developing city in Nigeria (if not west Africa). They do not blame government or wait for FG for anything. They generate a lot of money from taxation and we can see how they are working.

Rather than agitate, develop that which you have first. I'm actually in love with Enugu, my favourite Igbo city, follow by Owerri.

In your mind, Igbo is completely helpless and will just fold their hands and watch you destroy their cities and your own cities will be unscathed abi?
The same way Germans thought they would simply start WW2 and destroy other peoples cities and their own will stand because they had a superior force at the start of the war abi?

Igbos believe it is not worth it to fight a war for political relevance in Nigeria. Even if the war is won, there will be very little to gain compared to the cost of waging a war.
BTW, you cannot defeat Igbo today in an all out war such as the last Biafran conflict and the Igbo know that fact.
The Igbo intelligence in weighing what is best approach for everyone is what has prevented war in Nigeria,

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:
We have skyscrapers all over SW from Lagos to environs grin

We're currently building a city on the ocean for crying out loud. The difference is very clear abeg.
Allow them do their thread na. You see how they are trying hard to call the Yorubas into it but they are not answering them. No one is posting bad picture of their cities now. I know if it is Ibadan, ogun, ondo, Osun or ekiti now, they would have came out with their hatred posting Holden day pictures. Just let the enjoy their thread.

1 Like

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin grin

That's the way they make mouth about Yoruba wedding having more dish and meat than igbos.Wipe a 500 naira ewedu and watch as the slimy sauce will feed a battalion of them. When as boiling pepper with tomatoes be a lavish meal?

Bitterleaf soup, nsala soup, oha soup with all the necessary stocks is no where compared to watery peppery sauce with her slimy counterparts.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

I don't see where a call for referendum or a call for self determination is a crime punishable by death...

May be you have different sets of laws used by you and Nigeria.

As for Lagos and SW, they get more from the FG, so why would they complain.

The rail line from Lagos to Ibadan is on course...Lagos-Ibadan express road is on course. Have you seen Onitsha - Awka federal road recenlty?

People have the right to agitate when they are persistently marginalized.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
one idiot said these houses are empty, well if they are empty,is it your empty? grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:

Let them talk, while we do the walk grin,in ten years time, we all shall be alive on Nairaland to see how far Ibadan,Oshogbo, ado ekiti, abeokuta would have gone..

Nothing will change. They are all claiming Lagos. Me sef dey claim Lagos. I was born and bred there so them no born a Yoruba non lagosian to open him mouth talk nonsense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

Please open a new thread and invite me so we can debate your points.

2 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
one idiot said these houses are empty, well if they are empty,is it your empty? grin

Empty beautiful houses. Yet in oshogbo the dilapidated houses are filed up with humans and no space for proper defecation. shocked shocked shocked

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:

bros, no mind that guy...

I think he had taken my advise in good faith and have stayed away...hiding to view the thread now

Please bless us with more fantastic pictures...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

bia is lagos state the only state in south west? una no get other states
now compare others
SE :Anambra,Imo(notice i did not call Enugu which is the former regional capital)
NE and NW:Sokoto,Kano(notice i did not call Kaduna)
North Central:Taraba,Kogi(Notice i did not call Benue)
SS:Akwa Ibom,Delta(notice i did not call Rivers or cross River)
now why did i not call those states
Capitals always have core offices and businesses located there
Capitals can be classed into economic and administrative capitals
every SW person here shouts Lagos forgetting that until 1992 lagos was the nation's capital
it's just like the english moving the capital from london to merseyside and expecting london to die
be proud of ur other states ffs
evrytime lagos grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Onitsha

17 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by kernel504(m): 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:
Yorubas rebuilt Igboland to what it is today.

During Gowon's re-integration program for igbos, chunk of the money used cane from SW and part from SS Oil.

If left alone, Igbos wouldn't have survived up to six months #Fact.

Yet you lots are so ungrateful for the kind gesture from Nigerians.

Hahahaha... I refuse to comment.

10 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
Prowalker is suffering classic igbophobiagrin grin
pls be patient with him grin

3 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
Onitsha
CrtlAltDel and Prowalker wee not like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Nigerian National Anthem And Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.