Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (61974 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by laribari(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2018
Cooly100:

I don't see where a call for referendum or a call for self determination is a crime punishable by death...

May be you have different sets of laws used by you and Nigeria.

As for Lagos and SW, they get more from the FG, so why would they complain.

The rail line from Lagos to Ibadan is on course...Lagos-Ibadan express road is on course. Have you seen Onitsha - Awka federal road recenlty?

People have the right to agitate when they are persistently marginalized.

OK let me ask you. Are u saying igbo states don't get allocations at all? It's also in millions oo, I hope you know and that's why a governor in the east can afford to have ministry of happiness (wasting money).

My brother traveled some 6 yrs ago from onitsha to Enugu and complained of the terrible road conditions. This was even before buhari came oooo and till now the road is a mess. Are u saying the governors have not been getting anything? Or didn't jonathan government see it?

I'm not supporting anyone but my point is that igbos have themselves to blame too in terms of development. They rather develop lekki and the likes.

Talking about agitation, it's a mere waste of time because that won't bring the solution becos we as a people are corrupt. How many nation have divided and became better in Africa or the world. Pls name two.

Abi you think Germany dey stupid to unite east and west?
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by RomanReigns: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
one idiot said these houses are empty, well if they are empty,is it your empty? grin

Forget the idiot and fire on. Reports have it that otapaipai just increased in sales in Osobo and Ibadam.

Kano and Northern almajiris are almost dead.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ala Onitsha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
I as an omoluabi, am ashamed that Enugu is as beautiful as this. Let me counterwith lovely Ibadan pictures and scenes. Ibadan beuriful than iboe grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ala Owerri Merriment is calling. OK from page 7. I'm not done with Omambala grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

OK let me ask you. Are u saying igbo states don't get allocations at all? It's also in millions oo, I hope you know and that's why a governor in the east can afford to have ministry of happiness (wasting money).

My brother traveled some 6 yrs ago from onitsha to Enugu and complained of the terrible road conditions. This was even before buhari came oooo and till now the road is a mess. Are u saying the governors have not been getting anything? Or didn't jonathan government see it?

I'm not supporting anyone but my point is that igbos have themselves to blame too in terms of development. They rather develop lekki and the likes.

Talking about agitation, it's a mere waste of time because that won't bring the solution becos we as a people are corrupt. How many nation have divided and became better in Africa or the world. Pls name two.

I stopped reading your post..when you talked about the governors receiving allocations.

Go and study how Nigeria government operate, then I can engage you.

You obviously don't know your left from your right.

Is the projects listed in SW, done by the governors in SW...with their own allocation?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
When you pack to stay in a far away SW for few days, woe besides you if you forget to put black nylon bags in your luggage. cheesy grin grin

You go use your hand pack your Shiite grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

South Korea
Singapore

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by cjrane: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Abeg, after Ala Owerri, i want to see Asaba, Umuahia and Abakaliki !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
E be like say them Don run undecided
Ndi afo ose.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

South Korea
Singapore

former yugoslavia divided into 6 countries and are all doing far much better individually.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
nkwuocha:
When you pack to stay in a far away SW for few days, woe besides you if you forget to put black nylon bags in your luggage. cheesy grin grin

You go use your hand pack your Shiite grin

And as you go to bed, remember to buy kiddies poo , unless you want to poo in buckets as is the custom here in ibadangrin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Obodo oma, Ala onitsha

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by kernel504(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:

Your people selling in Lagos markets still pay their tithes to the Iyaloja of Lagos who happens to be Yoruba.

They'll keep paying tax to Yorubas for the air they breathe in on Yoruba soil grin

You are so.... restless, imagine following your enemy's thread up and down, while neglecting issues of concerns in Nigeria.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ibadan is the most beautiful city in Africa

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by RomanReigns: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

East and West Germany are filled with Germans. Apart from the fact that worthless Britain joined us together with Northern Almajiris and Fulanis, what concerns Igbo people with them? Wetin concern Agbero and Overload?

Do we share same grand parents with Hausa, Fulani or other Northern minorities? What ancestral connection do we have with the Yorubas? Why can't you ball heads stop drawing us back and form your own worthless country?

I saw your earlier stupid comment about taking Igboland back 50 years! What an idiottic comment! You think we willl fold our arms and watch? How much does it take to gather home made chemicals and strike in any Northern part? Most places I know in the North have unified water systems without adequate security. How much is semtex again? How much does it take to mix hydrogen and carbon to organise a little genocide?

Bro its not about chest beating. The fact is that nobody sent Nnamdi Kanu on a mission. But next time war breaks out, everybody is going down. Mark this somewhere.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
The whole east feels like a construction zone. No wonder why dangote rushed to open a cement depot in Asaba 2 years ago.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by laribari(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

bia is lagos state the only state in south west? una no get other states
now compare others
SE :Anambra,Imo(notice i did not call Enugu which is the former regional capital)
NE and NW:Sokoto,Kano(notice i did not call Kaduna)
North Central:Taraba,Kogi(Notice i did not call Benue)
SS:Akwa Ibom,Delta(notice i did not call Rivers or cross River)
now why did i not call those states
Capitals always have core offices and businesses located there
Capitals can be classed into economic and administrative capitals
every SW person here shouts Lagos forgetting that until 1992 lagos was the nation's capital
it's just like the english moving the capital from london to merseyside and expecting london to die
be proud of ur other states ffs
evrytime lagos grin

Get you facts before talking.

First of, I'm not yoruba if that is what you think because you have suggested I'm one. I mentioned Lagos cos I saw the transformation.

For your information, Lagos is what the people of Lagos made it to be. Shebi once upon a time Nigeria was so good in the 60s and 70s but today nkor? You think being formal capital determines your long term future? In those days nor be Victorial Island be the biggest place for Lagos? Today, we have lekki, Ajah, banana island etc. Even on the mainland, magodo and the likes.

In a light year, Abuja being fct can't be compared to Lagos because Lagos is advancing by the day. When did Lagos started this transformation? Nor be Dem Fashola time it became glaring? Look here, Lagos is what it is becos Lagosians can think. Let other yoruba, igbo and Hausa state government think too.

Come to Lagos, you will see road construction everywhere and that's becos it was not planned in those day but Lagos is working today. Abuja that is planned still can't measure up in years to come.

Abeg give it to the people of lagos. Capital was moved from Lagos to Abuja (27yrs ago) in 1991. You think 27 yrs is a joke? Check out how bad Nigeria has become in 27yrs. So you think Lagos is living on past glory? What did all those military kaarki governor did compared to what you're seeing today?

27yrs is enuf to ruin lagos.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

First of, I'm not yoruba if that is what you think because you have suggested I'm one. I mentioned Lagos cos I saw the transformation.

For your information, Lagos is what the people of Lagos made it to be. Shebi once upon a time Nigeria was so good in the 60s and 70s but today nkor? You think being formal capital determines your long term future? In those days nor be Victorial Island be the biggest place for Lagos? Today, we have lekki, Ajah, banana island etc.

In a light year, Abuja being fct can't be compared to Lagos because Lagos is advancing by the day. When did Lagos started this transformation? Nor be Dem Fashola time it became glaring? Look here, Lagos is what it is becos Lagosians can think. Let other yoruba, igbo and Hausa state government think too.

Come to Lagos, you will see road construction everywhere and that's becos it was not planned in those day but Lagos is working today. Abuja that is planned still can't measure up in years to come.

Abeg give it to the people of lagos. Capital was moved from Lagos to Abuja (27yrs ago) in 1991. You think 27 yrs is a joke? Check out how bad Nigeria has become in 27yrs. So you think Lagos is living on past glory? What did all those military kaarki governor did compared to what you're seeing today?

Open another 4 seaports at Bonny, Calabar, Bayelsa and Ibom and lagos will become another Ibadan, dead in 10 years.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by kid23(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
If you see me call me onye Igbo maka Na a Bu onye Igbo.

Igbo Amaka

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by kernel504(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Alariiwo:
Sorry to ruin you guys fun. But most of these areas don't have good roads or drainage system..

What's the use builing average looking structures with no roads or flyovers or pedestrian bridges for safety and free flow of traffic.

The thread is pointless to me.

Be concerned with Ibadan, you can't see an American here.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by RomanReigns: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

bia is lagos state the only state in south west? una no get other states
now compare others
SE :Anambra,Imo(notice i did not call Enugu which is the former regional capital)
NE and NW:Sokoto,Kano(notice i did not call Kaduna)
North Central:Taraba,Kogi(Notice i did not call Benue)
SS:Akwa Ibom,Delta(notice i did not call Rivers or cross River)
now why did i not call those states
Capitals always have core offices and businesses located there
Capitals can be classed into economic and administrative capitals
every SW person here shouts Lagos forgetting that until 1992 lagos was the nation's capital
it's just like the english moving the capital from london to merseyside and expecting london to die
be proud of ur other states ffs
evrytime lagos grin

The person you quoted is not Yoruba. Thats the problem some of you folks make on this forum. There are many Mallams and almajiris on this forum. Most of them don't talk or comment. Many Nairalanders are from Kaduna, Kano, Bauchi and Kastina. Even Jigawa and Yobe has plenty nairalanders.

Check my comment even before he quoted you. I know how I track them. If it talks like an aboki, smells like an aboki, Walks like an aboki and writes like an aboki... ITS DEFINITELY AN ABOKI!

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

And as you go to bed, remember to buy kiddies poo , unless you want to poo in buckets as is the custom here in ibadangrin

When you go to Rome, behave like the Romans.
If them give me bucket to Shiite, I Shiite na.Wetin person want to do?

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
kernel504:

Be concerned with Ibadan, you can't see an American here.

Still on Ibadan cheesy

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
Let start owerri here....Welcome to Ala owerri Merriment.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Open another 4 seaports at Bonny, Calabar, Bayelsa and Ibom and lagos will become another Ibadan, dead in 10 years.

They are very scared of doing that because it will take away Lagos monopoly. Anywhere can be lagos overnight iF you force a country of 180 million to use one single port.

16 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by nkwuocha: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

10 years!!!!
You didn't even say a year. Do you think it's easy to stay in over populated Lagos?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by laribari(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Ignorance is bad ooo! So you think it is Lagos state government that owns and Runs lagos port? It's is federal.

Secondly, what you don't know is that if they open all those ports you claim, Lagos port will still not close. Why? THE MARKET IS IN LAGOS!

You don't know anything about marketing and Lagos has built a reputation as a market hub internationally.

In Germany, there are mega cities like Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich. They are not even capital but none affects the other. Those Mickey mouse cities you mention can't affect the market in Lagos. The population is here. Even igbos will invest here even if you put port everywhere. You have to go where the market is.

Lagos don go far than you think.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
incase you don't know,this is ala owerri

24 Likes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Cooly100: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
Let start owerri here....Welcome to Ala owerri Merriment.

Ala Owerri amaka...

Really nice...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

Why are you taking Panadol for another person's headache?

Igbos want out of your shithole, how does that fit concern you?

I thought you people have repeatedly told unaselves igbos are the problem of your shithole. Now we want to be away from una; make we carry our so called problem and go and still y'all niggas gash your teeths and throw tantrum. Ogini kwa? Nonsense!!! We igbos want out that wasteful country because it's nothing but than a huge hinder. As long as we are stuck in that shithole, we'll forever be stuck in that retrogressive stench that emits from that crappy thing calling itself a country.

You're Niggeria is more than a 100 years old yet you have not prpgressed past what the colonizer left una in

While igbos, we went through a war; lands destroyed and all our money stolen yet in less than 50 years, we've rebuilt ourselves and back to the same level with the rest of una that didn't even experience that same problem. Don't forget: the repeated hundles by that shithole government put on igbos to make sure that growth never occurs.

Abeg we don tire. We want out of this retrogressive mess. Y'all are a hinder and if you like, please please PLEASE keep every igbo leaders with y'all. They are completely useless anyway

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by LZAA: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

For your information, Lagos is what the people of Lagos made it to be. Shebi once upon a time Nigeria was so good in the 60s and 70s but today nkor? You think being formal capital determines your long term future? In those days nor be Victorial Island be the biggest place for Lagos? Today, we have lekki, Ajah, banana island etc.

if u know what u are saying u will know that governors like jakande,marwa and mobolaji johnson worked very well and were hailed in lagos.heck why do u think marwa had guts to run for president
which lagos ppl?is it dosunmu that partook in slave trade?is it the owo mi da or omo ile peeps.pls apart from those whose parents were wealthy from colonial times and handed d wealth down from generation to generation,lagos is just like any other yoruba state.
Abuja is still growing and if it had a port walahi lagos will reduce by half abi u think evrybdy likes to stay in an overpopulated state
and finally being a federal capital gives u a headstart
if i call england ur first thought will be london
i call france ur first thought will be paris
i call japan your first thought will be tokyo
yet there are other cities which are viable and easier to live in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Buhari Observing Eid Prayer In Daura (Photos) / Nigerian National Anthem And Pledge

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75