Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) (61984 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / "Buhari Is Truly Enyioma1 Of Igboland With The Quality Of Awka-Enugu Expressway" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Develpeast:

Why are you looking for fight in this thread now? Please give me one correct answer
I no do anything na .
I be born Again
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Owerri is still banging

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nonaira3:

grin grin grin grin grin

This nigga is a troll. Stop it grin grin

u can call me whatever u want but the earlier u rise ur ethnicity and where u belong and those who can work with u very well(north) the better for u.......

stop claiming ibo.

my advice.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2018

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Develpeast: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
imhotep:

I no do anything na .
I be born Again

Abeg lets make this thread clean. We can use this thread as a referral and for educational purpose. We should try as much as possible to ignore other people so that we can relate more with what he is doing than fighting.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by RomanReigns: 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea... Please take it easy on them. You are doing such a wonderful job but please otaipaipai will soon finish in the North.

The Abokis and Almajiris are almost dying. Omenkalives take note.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
homes

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
laribari:

Panadol? I'm so claim oo, Na talk we talk reach there. You are the one who needs Panadol for your biafra heart ache. It has crumbled and failed. I won't dwell on that cos we know the story.

Let me set the record, you have to fight war to leave. Common don't be stupid. I have told people and they think it's not true. The best chance biafra have is WAR.

These are the reasons and they are fair reasons.

1. FG will loose crude oil if biafra go with rivers, bayelsa, etc. That will leave a whole Nigeria broke. So you think FG will not fight with their blood to keep these things?

2. FG will be using their hand to sell Nigeria into slavery (lack) because everything we do is tied to that Oil.

3. Igbos don't even own the oil and FG sees them as parasite and that was why kanu said FG offered him a biafra without Niger-delta but he refused. Why would they want to give you biafra as long as oil is not involved.

4. The attraction is the crude oil and nothing else.

So the only way you can get biafra is to fight war and make sure you win. You take biafra by force, else you are wasting your time if you think referendum will work. That's like FG willing throwing Oil away.

So if you are not ready to fight war, don't dream of biafra. All the countries that are breaking up did it through war (crisis).

Nobody is holding you from leaving, but leave without Niger-delta as they are not igbo speakers or core igbo states.

If igbo have Oil, they will go on their own without niger-delta as selfish and greedy as you guys are. Let's face it. The attraction is the crudeoil

See pure ignorance and incompetence in full display and he's not even ashamed of himself. So sad

1.) you're very much accurate that your nation are too dullish to even expand their income expense hence highly dependent of oil for survival even despite oil losing it's importance everyday. Something that Biafra grasped since day 1. I suggest go and read about Biafra and their proposal including that of Ojukwu. Oil is the least resources that Biafran plan to trade. They have said so REPEATEDLY. Unlike your niggeria that's too ignorantly backwards, Biafran current leaders understand than human resources is a better format of growth than natural resources. That's what made Chinese, Japanese, Jews and even the Europeans progress so tremoudsly despite their lack of resources. Now compare them to Africa and Middle East that God blessed with tremendous natural resouces. Unlike you Niggerians, Biafrans careless about a resource that is fast losing it's potency as i type this and they all, every single biafran agitating group have repeatedly said this statement more times than one can count. The only thing your people are too backwards thinking to understand how they plan to develop without focusing on oil, a task you niggas have yet to grasp even when the future shows you that oil is bleak, hence, continously delude yourself that igbo wants to leave with your "oil resources"

2.) Nnamdi refused the government offer because they refused to give him ALL igboland. There are some of us in SS that are igbo. infact we contribute a high population in SS and wants out of that shithole as well. We support him more so than our SE brothers and sistets so for what reason would he leave us to wallow in misery with the rest of you niggeria when we constitue a high percentage in Ipob and contribute significantly in igbos growth? Are you high? That's why Nnamdi denied that offer. He himself even said it. If your niggeria accept his offer to give him all igboland, he would have gone peacefully. A statement he himself said.

Last i checked Nnamdi Kanu cared less if non igbos joined biafra hence he asked for a REFERENDUM meaning if they wanted to continue staying with Niggeria, noone would force them to go with Biafra. Last i checked the people that feared that referendum call and was highly desperate was you niggerians, not biafrans. That alone says it all

3.) Only an ignorant fool isn't away there are oil producing areas in river state that is igbo. Oyigbo which is one of the largest oil producing areas in River state is an Igbo territory. The indigenous have repeatedly told you motherfuckers that even despite your attempt to force non igbo title on them. Let us not forget the Etche, Egbema, Ndoni, etc. Even with Ikwerre community, there's even percentage of ikwerre than sees themselves as igbo hence one of them is even a leader in ohaneze as I type this. Even we omit ikwerre, the igbo speaking river state areas that proudly announce they are igbo producing more oils and feed you motherfuckers the most in that shithole. In addition, outside of River state. In anioma, we equally have an oil producing communities. In fact, in 2013 more than 50 oil wells was discovered in our territory. Let's not forget Abia, Imo and Anambra produces oil and equally feeding una.

You need to educate yourself some more. It is ridiculously shameful the incompetence of those that continously screech for unity of this backwards shithole

Here's some reading pleasure in regards to oil prpducing areas of igbo as well as images of both onshore and offshore oil wells in your shithole. (Do pay mind to the dots locations)
http://biafrasay.com/p/328609/full-details-of-oil-in-igbo-land-as-at-2016-amp-why-those-th

Now my final statement to you is this: just because obasanjo and that aboki judge carved some of us to SS does not mean we don't know who the Bleep we are or what our tribe is. We may have deniers within our territory and community; albeit a miniscule population that una try desperately to magnify and sow SE hatred towards us does not in any way indicates we are not aware of who the Bleep we are. Whereever SE igbos go, we going to join them and go. As far as my ancestors are igbo and always been igbo, no damn man made SS bullshit will stop us from joining our brethrens. Una divide and conquer ended the day you rats showed your hatred for us as well. Now if your shithole government is serious about giving us Biafra, then follow Nnamdi Kanu suggestion and name the entire igboland biafra. You can keep the minorities in SS if una wish.

As far as I'm concerned, we not going to be doing one Niggeria with the rest of you hellioans while SE enjoy bliss away from una. If they go and dare try to leave us, best believe I'll be among the niggas fighting to make sure their ass stay put in that shithole unless they drag us with them. If my people are going to suffer una, SE must suffer una too no if and or but about it. We either leave together or suffer together that's my opinion on it.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Owerrinta

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
they should just complete the structure in the fourth pix na.....

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
negroarea
I love what u doing but some are claiming ibos here....
even a Niger delta is claiming ibo.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u can call me whatever u want but the earlier u rise ur ethnicity and where u belong and those who can work with u very well(north) the better for u.......

stop claiming ibo.

my advice.

No I'm Fulani. Does that make you feel better tongue

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
In arondizogu village....hmmm smiley

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Develpeast: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
I think I have many igbo youths here and it is possible I get lots of your attentions. This thread is supposed to be geared towards reflection of how our past was transformed into this present state through individual efforts. This residential masterpiece doesn't change the fact that we have a very long way to go in reaching our promise land.

We need real development as people and not as individuals.

We need sustainable development and mission.

We need a system that works and not all these pictures.

We need the region to be filled with sugar and not thorns.

We need to re-strategize as a people.

The question is, which direction are we headed as people. What is igboland offering the world as we speak? What is happening to our educational, health care, commercial, ICT, oil and gas, real-estate, agriculture and politics. Which area do we want to stand out? We seem not to be adding anything to the world as we speak because we are not known to monopolize any sector in this world.

We have not started but see the pictures we are showing the world. If we can get things right for once, you all shall see what igboland will look like. We need not be happy and relaxed because the world is moving faster than the present realities in the east.

We should please forget about our neighbours, we do not need these arguments. We need to discuss and be more focused. Know this today, people are becoming more racist and tribalistic than previous years, the lives and businesses of igbos will not be having such environment they had in previous years, we should start thinking of making alaigbo the land with sugar.

We should be open for proper discuss.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nonaira3:

No I'm Fulani. Does that make you feel better tongue

fulani rather not Fulani.......

and more over I didn't call u dat but all I know is that Nigeria is divided into

northeast(hausas)
northwest(hausas and fulanis)
North central(hausa, fulanis)
south west (yorubas)
south south (Niger deltans)
south east ( igbos)

so u can see...each ethnicity and where each individual falls.......is a simple understanding.....dont misunderstood me.......

Delta state is a Niger delta state in south south.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rising from the ashes of destruction and death...Glory be to God

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
@ Nonaira3,

Thanks for a wonderful write up. I have been trying to tell these stupid niggers that there is no future for oil and that Biafrans dont give a shit about oil but they are too stupid and dumb to see the bigger picture.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chukwu bu ike

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
we going forward, no backwards

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2018
forward ever backwards never

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Igbo land I empty, me an like OK....is it your empty, cant it be empty in peace again ni? grin

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Nonaira3: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

fulani rather not Fulani.......

and more over I didn't call u dat but all I know is that Nigeria is divided into

northeast(hausas)
northwest(hausas and fulanis)
North central(hausa, fulanis)
south west (yorubas)
south south (Niger deltans)
south east ( igbos)

so u can see...each ethnicity and where each individual falls.......is a simple understanding.....dont misunderstood me.......

Delta state is a Niger delta state in south south.

Nwoke leave me with your nonsense abeg.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by horsepower101: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
Develpeast:
I think I have many igbo youths here and it is possible I get lots of your attentions. This thread is supposed to be geared towards reflection of how our past was transformed into this present state through individual efforts. This residential masterpiece doesn't change the fact that we have a very long way to go in reaching our promise land.

We need real development as people and not as individuals.

We need sustainable development and mission.

We need a system that works and not all these pictures.

We need the region to be filled with sugar and not thorns.

We need to re-strategize as a people.

The question is, which direction are we headed as people. What is igboland offering the world as we speak? What is happening to our educational, health care, commercial, ICT, oil and gas, real-estate, agriculture and politics. Which area do we want to stand out? We seem not to be adding anything to the world as we speak because we are not known to monopolize any sector in this world.

We have not started but see the pictures we are showing the world. If we can get things right for once, you all shall see what igboland will look like. We need not be happy and relaxed because the world is moving faster than the present realities in the east.

We should please forget about our neighbours, we do not need these arguments. We need to discuss and be more focused. Know this today, people are becoming more racist and tribalistic than previous years, the lives and businesses of igbos will not be having such environment they had in previous years, we should start thinking of making alaigbo the land with sugar.

We should be open for proper discuss.

You made very good points and I have a lot to say about it but it will derail this thread. Open a new thread and invite me and others to discuss. thanks

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
OK...we moving.. Aba is loading

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by InfiniteLoopx: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
RomanReigns:

East and West Germany are filled with Germans. Apart from the fact that worthless Britain joined us together with Northern Almajiris and Fulanis, what concerns Igbo people with them? Wetin concern Agbero and Overload?

Do we share same grand parents with Hausa, Fulani or other Northern minorities? What ancestral connection do we have with the Yorubas? Why can't you ball heads stop drawing us back and form your own worthless country?

I saw your earlier stupid comment about taking Igboland back 50 years! What an idiottic comment! You think we willl fold our arms and watch? How much does it take to gather home made chemicals and strike in any Northern part? Most places I know in the North have unified water systems without adequate security. How much is semtex again? How much does it take to mix hydrogen and carbon to organise a little genocide?

Bro its not about chest beating. The fact is that nobody sent Nnamdi Kanu on a mission. But next time war breaks out, everybody is going down. Mark this somewhere.
Sometimes, its best to ignore these guys with their hate speech. Their evil plans will backfire on their head.

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nonaira3:

See pure ignorance and incompetence in full display and he's not even ashamed of himself. So sad

1.) you're very much accurate that your nation are too dullish to even expand their income expense hence highly dependent of oil for survival even despite oil losing it's importance everyday. Something that Biafra grasped since day 1. I suggest go and read about Biafra and their proposal including that of Ojukwu. Oil is the least resources that Biafran plan to trade. They have said so REPEATEDLY. Unlike your niggeria that's too ignorantly backwards, Biafran current leaders understand than human resources is a better format of growth than natural resources. That's what made Chinese, Japanese, Jews and even the Europeans progress so tremoudsly despite their lack of resources. Now compare them to Africa and Middle East that God blessed with tremendous natural resouces. Unlike you Niggerians, Biafrans careless about a resource that is fast losing it's potency as i type this and they all, every single biafran agitating group have repeatedly said this statement more times than one can count. The only thing your people are too backwards thinking to understand how they plan to develop without focusing on oil, a task you niggas have yet to grasp even when the future shows you that oil is bleak, hence, continously delude yourself that igbo wants to leave with your "oil resources"

2.) Nnamdi refused the government offer because they refused to give him ALL igboland. There are some of us in SS that are igbo. infact we contribute a high population in SS and wants out of that shithole as well. We support him more so than our SE brothers and sistets so for what reason would he leave us to wallow in misery with the rest of you niggeria when we constitue a high percentage in Ipob and contribute significantly in igbos growth? Are you high? That's why Nnamdi denied that offer. He himself even said it. If your niggeria accept his offer to give him all igboland, he would have gone peacefully. A statement he himself said.

Last i checked Nnamdi Kanu cared less if non igbos joined biafra hence he asked for a REFERENDUM meaning if they wanted to continue staying with Niggeria, noone would force them to go with Biafra. Last i checked the people that feared that referendum call and was highly desperate was you niggerians, not biafrans. That alone says it all

3.) Only an ignorant fool isn't away there are oil producing areas in river state that is igbo. Oyigbo which is one of the largest oil producing areas in River state is an Igbo territory. The indigenous have repeatedly told you motherfuckers that even despite your attempt to force non igbo title on them. Let us not forget the Etche, Egbema, Ndoni, etc. Even with Ikwerre community, there's even percentage of ikwerre than sees themselves as igbo hence one of them is even a leader in ohaneze as I type this. Even we omit ikwerre, the igbo speaking river state areas that proudly announce they are igbo producing more oils and feed you motherfuckers the most in that shithole. In addition, outside of River state. In anioma, we equally have an oil producing communities. In fact, in 2013 more than 50 oil wells was discovered in our territory. Let's not forget Abia, Imo and Anambra produces oil and equally feeding una.

You need to educate yourself some more. It is ridiculously shameful the incompetence of those that continously screech for unity of this backwards shithole

Here's some reading pleasure in regards to oil prpducing areas of igbo as well as images of both onshore and offshore oil wells in your shithole. (Do pay mind to the dots locations)
http://biafrasay.com/p/328609/full-details-of-oil-in-igbo-land-as-at-2016-amp-why-those-th

Now my final statement to you is this: just because obasanjo and that aboki judge carved some of us to SS does not mean we don't know who the Bleep we are or what our tribe is. We may have deniers within our territory and community; albeit a miniscule population that una try desperately to magnify and sow SE hatred towards us does not in any way indicates we are not aware of who the Bleep we are. Whereever SE igbos go, we going to join them and go. As far as my ancestors are igbo and always been igbo, no damn man made SS bullshit will stop us from joining our brethrens. Una divide and conquer ended the day you rats showed your hatred for us as well. Now if your shithole government is serious about giving us Biafra, then follow Nnamdi Kanu suggestion and name the entire igboland biafra. You can keep the minorities in SS if una wish.

As far as I'm concerned, we not going to be doing one Niggeria with the rest of you hellioans while SE enjoy bliss away from una. If they go and dare try to leave us, best believe I'll be among the niggas fighting to make sure their ass stay put in that shithole unless they drag us with them. If my people are going to suffer una, SE must suffer una too no if and or but about it. We either leave together or suffer together that's my opinion on it.

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

story.......anyway let me take it as u don't know what u are saying.....

moreover the government of sai Baba is friendly to south south ie Niger deltans.....

we all know that the only people he is punishing is the SE.....

leave them let Sai Baba government teach them lessons on a hard way....

let them try nonsense and military will send python dance for them...
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nonaira3:

Hmmmmmmmmm.....

story.......anyway let me take it as u don't know what u are saying.....

moreover the government of sai Baba is friendly to south south ie Niger deltans.....

we all know that the only people he is punishing is the SE.....

leave them let Sai Baba government teach them lessons on a hard way....

let them try nonsense and military will send python dance for them..
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by NegroArea: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Please oooo, you guys should bear with me, My tab just fell down and it is not coming up....in it I have the pictures am posting which I compiled from NL and that of Asaba and portharcourt which I snapped myself....please bear with me while i find a way to on it, as am using my second phone to post this message.....am sad right now...

Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by laribari(m): 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Nonaira3:

I won't even argue with you becos your words are not relevant. Do you know how many biafran argument people have lost here? I have dealt with more zealous biafrian and they lost. How? Biafra failed!

All their boasting, chest beating and claiming trump this, CNN that came to nothing. Becos I have been justified, so what do u wanna bring up about biafra that I haven't read when it was heating up.

My prediction was also very very correct. I said, silence nnamdi Kalu and all the biafran talk will die. Didn't it happen? I learnt that from a movie called the great Wall. If you target the head, the body will collapse, even the bible said it. Am I not justified today? I am. I do not wish director death but for the future of Nigeria he has to go. God didn't send him what he was doing.

I don't wanna go deep with u on this again, I have won the argument as long as biafra failed. So I wonder what you are saying. Your best bet is to fight war, else kiss biafra goodbye. No kidding. And when you fight you must win it too but are you ready for another 1967?
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by Reelectbuhari: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
NegroArea:
Please oooo, you guys should bear with me, My tab just fell down and it is not coming up....in it I have the pictures am posting which I compiled from NL and that of Asaba and portharcourt which I snapped myself....please bear with me while i find a way to on it, as am using my second phone to post this message.....am sad right now...

JUST STOP
PEOPLE ARE GETTING ME ANGRY ON THIS THREAD.....

Moreover concentrate on igboland( SE)and leave other zones out of it
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by laribari(m): 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
LZAA:

show me one igbo person eyeing SS crude oil
thank God the SS has since seen thru dt lie and started fighting for their rights emulating their hero the late great issac adaka boro
oh and igbos do have oil(not yet sufficient for commercial purposes but that is the least of their worries)
referendums were held in spain and uk yet no sane human being was talking about war(the police crackdown was due to the catalan parliament's decision to declare independence)
pls move on with the times this is not 1967
or is it with those rusty AKs and refurbished military hardware nigeria wan fight war
or is it with those pot bellied officers

You don't know anything. Why did spainish govt not free catalonia? For your information Spain didn't didn't conduct referendum. They deny catalonia their right to go and UN or EU didn't even sanction Spain. Why? World politics.

Don't even compare that of UK becos it is different. UK didn't divide against itself but only broke out of an external body. Let London or manchester wake up one day and say they want to leave and see if England will allow it.

Talk with sense abeg!

Why didn't Nigeria get sanction over kanu's disappearance? Why? World politics.

You think UK and USA are not aware they were going to pick kanu up? I said it before that biafra is not a member state in the UN and nobody there to defend Dem but Nigeria is a member state and buhari will defend Nigeria, so who will know when he is lying or not?

Let's not fool oursef, no country will willing divide itself.
Re: Miraculous Recovery Of Igboland with 20pounds from genocide and Civilwar(photos) by deomelo: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (40) (Reply)

Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp / Military Officer Confronts Policemen Shooting At Unarmed Protesters / Aminu Yar’Adua Remanded In Yola Prison For Crushing Four To Death

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135