Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

An Open Letter From A Good Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter From A Good Friend (604 Views)

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter From A Good Friend by playboyAIU(m): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2018
An Open letter To A good Friend

Please, I repeat, please!
Let a literate marry a literate and a non-literate marry a non-literate. The complain is now much. How can my follow man after training a girl in school for close to six years with the thousands involved with hope of marrying her end up been treated as if he never contributed into her well being. It is unfair and wickedness at it's peak.

If you want to marry an educated woman please marry her then train her to any level you want. But if you will like her to be a graduate before you marry her, just have it at the back of your mind that you are just "On Your Own". Because "change is a constant and not a variable", she can wake up one day and consider you now below her standard and want to change class.

My guy there is nothing wrong with helping a sister achieve her goals in life. Because, one day she will thank her stars for meeting someone like you. (am just saying) wink. And it makes you a real man though. As we all know, age is not just a number. And it is rear to find a man that got married to a woman 10 years older that him.

Same thing goes for education qualifications, you don't expect to marry a woman who is 5 degree older than you after spending years in the university you want her to marry a low class. let's be considerate for once, even if you are the one you have standards and you can not go for anything below yours standard. Just like an average business man in onitsha main market wanting to marry Linda Ikeji.

For crying out load, you are not a graduate! and you can't marry her now. Reason remain that (in a wisper) "you can't meet up with the standard she has set in school" But in some cases there is light at the end of the tunnel "for the real men". And Some ladies goes to school without knowing why they are in school.

But dear lady,

Please, If you can't marry a less educated man, dear, don't even think of going into a relationship with him. Don't let him spend on you in the name of "I will marry you" sweetheart it is dangerous. Nne if it was your most loved brother, will you sit a watch a woman do such to him or what will you say to her? You may do it to someone that can endure and he let you go scout free. But there are guys that wouldn"t take a no for an answer.

Lets be very concious of our life because what ever we do really counts.And everything goes back to your real personality. i.e who you are in relation to others. To men learn to forgive and to Ladies learn when to say no and lets all learn to forgo pain it's not easy though but it's a habit we must learn.
[color=#550000][/color]
Shalom. sad
Re: An Open Letter From A Good Friend by dpete1: 12:43am On Feb 26, 2018
dem don do this my guy badgringringrin
Re: An Open Letter From A Good Friend by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2018
But dear lady,

Please, If you can't marry a less educated man, dear, don't even think of going into a relationship with him. Don't let him spend on you in the name of "I will marry you" sweetheart it is dangerous. Nne if it was your most loved brother, will you sit a watch a woman do such to him or what will you say to her? You may do it to someone that can endure and he let you go scout free. But there are guys that wouldn"t take a no for an answer.

Lets be very concious of our life because what ever we do really counts.And everything goes back to your real personality. i.e who you are in relation to others. To men learn to forgive and to Ladies learn when to say no and lets all learn to forgo pain it's not easy though but it's a habit we must learn.

angry

First of all..What kind of a woman is that after you spent every dime for her education, she will juz wake up one day & tell u that u are not in the same level together? Mtchewww

On the other hand, maybe the man did something that she realised that he is so possessive, jealous, sometimes abused her psychologically or physically...But she has to swallow everything for the sake its her only way to finish her education...
Re: An Open Letter From A Good Friend by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

angry

First of all..What kind of a woman is that after you spent every dime for her education, she will juz wake up one day & tell u that u are not in the same level together? Mtchewww

On the other hand, maybe the man did something that she realised that he is so possessive, jealous, sometimes hurt her psychologically or physically...But she has to swallow everything for the sake its her only way to finish her education...

Lol

Sweetheart you don't know Naija girls. If a girl is high, she aims only higher men. Emotions and psychy apart. They want a man who now speaks a better English than they and is more exposed and enlightened. Just for show offs mostly

You can ask any other nairalander to confirm. They usually leave d man who has spent so much heartbroken

I agree that emotion is important to every woman in a relationship but here in naija its not d primary thing o. Relnshp is purely business here. Money for hand, back for ground
Re: An Open Letter From A Good Friend by mikejj(m): 6:07am On Feb 26, 2018
grin Guy true talk o..the world is changing...i rather marry her then put her in sch...than the other way...
Re: An Open Letter From A Good Friend by mikejj(m): 6:11am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

angry

On the other hand, maybe the man did something that she realised that he is so possessive, jealous, sometimes abused her psychologically or physically...But she has to swallow everything for the sake its her only way to finish her education...

queen you will agree with me that there shoes,clothes and thing you like 5yrz back that you're dieing to get..but today they no longer intrest you..you want a designer material
Re: An Open Letter From A Good Friend by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:56am On Feb 26, 2018
mikejj:
queen you will agree with me that there shoes,clothes and thing you like 5yrz back that you're dieing to get..but today they no longer intrest you..you want a designer material

grin

U can change clothes and shoes anytime but not someone who helped u thru when u have nothing..

Instead of paying him back for everything he has done to this girl, she disappointed him and hurt him..Any man will be traumatised sha. . grin
Re: An Open Letter From A Good Friend by playboyAIU(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

angry

Dear queen,
I understand your argument but the truth is that, the woman you are today is not the woman you will be in next 5 years. And viewing things from just your own point of view don't always help matters cos we all think differently. But I love it anyway.
Re: An Open Letter From A Good Friend by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2018
playboyAIU:

Dear queen,
I understand your argument but the truth is that, the woman you are today is not the woman you will be in next 5 years. And viewing things from just your own point of view don't always help matters cos we all think differently. But I love it anyway.

grin

That's not what i heard from my close friends tho... cheesy

Back to the topic...what i am trying to say is that we shud not disappoint those ppol who helped us especially those who invested their time, money & effort juz to save ur azz sha grin Unless everything is juz purely biznazz. tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legendary Comedian Dies 2Days After Wedding Girlfriend he dated for 40yrs (pic / Tokal: Kazakh Women Who Seek To Become Second Wives / What Is Your Greatest Fear ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.