Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Think I'm Lonely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Lonely (2479 Views)

Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
whitebeard:
U need to explore grin like stop being mature, it time to be crazy...!

Pls.I am not saying u should smoke and drink ur life out. Nope.
What are you saying?

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by abdeiz(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
I understand you bro,I've been like alone forever,never had a gf really or felt what true love really is,I'm socially awkward I don't have many friends,my social meida handles are drier than the Sahara desert and I hardly go out to socialize or have interactions with people,it bothered me because my life became miserable as my parents took notice of my loneliness. I hardly get phone calls from anyone except my parents,during festive seasons I get nothing from anyone except from my family,during my birthdays only about 4 or 5 friends send me wishes even though I send a ton to others on their anniversaries I guess you don't always get what you give,i know it may sound like I'm a stuck up person who decided to cut ties with everyone and expect to get the love I don't give but NO it became evident most of the peeps around me only were after what they could benefit from me,it made me depressed but every time I tried to fit in like make friends or ask girls out it always backfired then I thought to myself maybe you're just better of alone maybe this is your destiny,so I stopped bothering myself and ever since I accepted the fact that I'm a loner I stopped expecting things from people and life's been easier,self acceptance is key bro..

I will borrow a page from you, same shoes as op no job after nysc but things are promising just delayed is all, family will just offer you prayer only without any action and leave you to be cos they no that if you hit it big time they would still enjoy part of it, i feel betrayed by them and it hurts but well what the hell. I am at that stage that i always feared when i was young, single, cashless and no one to turn to....only my brains and a few believing friends in the same shoe as you who want to exit this malaise. It is well brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by abdeiz(m): 11:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:
Gone at the days when it was easy to have long conversations and all, phone calls is going extinct. My phone only rings when my mom and dad calls to check up on me or when my so called friends needs me. The world is busy and I'm afraid I can't keep up.
Scrolling through my whatsapp feeds, some are clubbing, others preaching. But still no messages. I initiate a chat and it goes thus
Me: hi
Friend: sup
Me: I'm good
Me;you
Friend: same here

And that's the end.

I always feel empty most times.
My girlfriend has been giving me attitude because I'm yet to get a job 2 months after service. She rubs it in my face that other guys are willingly providing for her.
The love has become toxic and I know I should gave her space but I keep running back to her and she keeps being flippant with her words.
I want to be busy, I'm trying to be busy but opportunities aren't forthcoming.
The only person who shows me care is mY mum.

It shall be better bro, try to see who you trusted allies are, even family can betray you, forget women for now, ignore those who say you will need a woman to pass thru all these with you, hit it big and flex them, they aint loyal and they are just an unnecessary distraction from your goals. Go out more and do crazy things....things unbecoming of you (Please no crime abeg) and even you will suprise yourself

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by thowbie7ven(m): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2018
XhosaNostra:
It'll get better, hopefully.

Pay very close attention to the people around you & how they treat you, that way you'll know who to axe when life starts looking up for you. That girlfriend of yours would be the 1st one on my shìtlist. In fact, I'd drop her now if I were you. You don't need the extra aggravation while you're still trying to lift yourself out of your current situation.

I can relate so much to the loneliness. Mine is chronic though. Find some things to do to fill up the void. Come online & have a laugh. Soon you won't feel as isolated.
would you please honor my PM?

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good news guys, I got an intern job at a reputable firm.
I'll finally be able to forget her I guess. Thank you for your support. I'm looking forward to having you guys as real life friends.
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by abdeiz(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:
Good news guys, I got an intern job at a reputable firm.
I'll finally be able to forget her I guess. Thank you for your support. I'm looking forward to having you guys as real life friends.

Congrats bro... it will only get easier.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / My Female Roommate Heard My Murmuring About Black Dicks In My Dream / 2 Reasons Men Should Stop Abusing Fat Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.