Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (47495 Views)

7 Reasons Why Nigerian Marriages Are Crashing In The UK / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by biggy26: 11:31am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.
Hope you won't cheat in the marriage?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by reversedrolez: 11:46am On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
i dont think it works on some men coz i cheated on my bf 3 times and he forgave me now we have a daughter and wil be getting married in oct.

I will strongly warn you not to marry him...he is "in love" now which is just fear of loosing you; his "prized possession"...when him eye go clear he will hate you so much he might just murder you. I was once there..cheated on..almost pinned pregnancy on me, STD carry join, was faithful too..then the final crack on the wall..she did some diabolic shii which hit me up real bad..u can say my village people finally found my near-delilah because since age 4 I have always tormented those people both spiritually and physically...after some serious pain I left. My life turned out pretty well in all aspects except that. 2 years later, God is still restoring me...I'm helping quite a number of persons, paying fees and all that..you can say I'm a nice guy..I have always been so..I still pray to God every morning to give me the grace not to visit her home and set her ablaze

Do not ever cheat on a man who truly loves you and go back to him....it seems you have not heard of crimes of passion...There is a thin line between passionate love and murderous rage. ...only fools fail to realize that the teeth the hyena uses to groom its cubs is the same it uses to bite off their ears.

someone truly loves you and you delibrately keep on hurting them....then you start disturbing heaven you want a good man at 35..smh..

BTW im with a good lady now..and I treat her like a queen..I'm just a nice guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by prinsam30: 11:49am On Mar 01, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

As much as it sounds convenient to you, do you not think of the effect it would have on the kids growing up?- having a dysfunctional family set-up with different step bros and sis scattered about and not experiencing that sweet motherly love, tutelage, guidance and care in their formative years, especially for the females among them.

there's no negative effect anywhere, it's a mutual agreement, that's why it's called CONTRACT......

mind u, my first daughter is graduating Nxt year from university of Pretoria and she's only 18yrs old, my second daughter is in year two in Manchester metropolitan university, UK. they all have great moral up bringing....

it all depends on how u function as a man and as a father

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by reversedrolez: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
prinsam30:

there's no negative effect anywhere, it's a mutual agreement, that's why it's called CONTRACT......

mind u, my first daughter is graduating Nxt year from university of Pretoria and she's only 18yrs old, my second daughter is in year two in Manchester metropolitan university, UK. they all have great moral up bringing....

it all depends on how u function as a man and as a father

tell me how you arranged the modalities
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by tytunji29(m): 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
He is marring u cos of his DotA....
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Estim07: 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
ur boyfriend doesn't deserve to be called a man

From another point of view:
Do u indirectly saying God does not deserve to be called God despite our numerous sins? And yet He forgive all our trespasses.
Well @ kamsibabylove i salute ur courage to open up here, I can't judge u but GO AND SIN NO MORE.
#wishuablissfulhome.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by tytunji29(m): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
marvin906:
well the fear of her still going outside to screw another dick..
some girl's are quit pathetic..
buh me forgiven her isnt my problem..
buh if you go outside again..
then no prb I will still forgive you.. buh she might still believe she's still in a relationship buh in the back of my head she's just a sex tool to me
Jst said my mind
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by tytunji29(m): 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Estim07:

Do u indirectly saying God does not deserve to be called God despite our numerous sins? And yet He forgive all our trespasses.
Well @ kamsibabylove i salute ur courage to open up here, I can't judge u but GO AND SIN NO MORE.
#wishuablissfulhome.
Pls does God ve blood flowing in him?
Is God made of flesh?
Coman am human nt God
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Estim07: 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
tytunji29:

Pls does God ve blood flowing in him?
Is God made of flesh?
Coman am human nt God

Do u remember u do say dis prayer sometimes either while u are in pry. schl:
Forgive us our trespasses AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASS AGAINST US.
I know u are not God but He wants u to act like Him
that's why in Psalm d holy scripture says 'YE ARE GODS, the sons of the most high'.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Sexina851(f): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
You were making sense until I read that number 5.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Ryocaj(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
Ur bf is a p*ssy.. M very sure u will cheat again after marriage.. It's obvious he can't satisfy u or ur P*ssy na "town council"..
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by romero(m): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by BellaElla(f): 9:33am

1.Below is the best response so far. [b]BellaElla(f): 9:33am[/b

2.Maturity is what is required

3.Karma, unknown and ignored by many, is the cause of multiplication of infidelity. It is like a cycle. you sleep with my wife, another man sleeps with your wife, and so on and so forth.
4.There is no way you will know if your spouse is cheating or has cheated on you if he or she has not told you; so if she makes mistake of telling you once, she may hide other ones from you.
5.A cheating lady should not be allowed to stay in her matrimonial home.

So look before you leap

Lol, women are sleeping with their side niggas everyday, and coming home to cook for their husbands.
How many the men don chase comot for house?
These things happen everyday. Men and women cheat in marriages.
When caught they cry and beg for forgiveness and swear it will never happen again, then find smarter ways of hiding their affairs.
All these married men sleeping with married women who have four kids in some cases, have their husbands chased them? You think they dont know or suspect?
A lot of women have emotionally left their marriages, some couples are together because of the kids they have together, investments or businesses they built together.
Get over yourselves already Nairaland males, Marriage is not so fickle in reality.

(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Unlike) (Share)
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by gentlegenius(m): 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
Blood of Buhari!

And you really think he loves you?
Pls wake up!
If really he is normal, I think That man doesn't love you at all. Maybe he getting married to you because of the daughter or because of something else you may not know yet. It could be because of your money, position, family background or physical features that he can't afford to miss.
Trust me, I am telling you as a man who has spent more close to 30 years on this earth studying human beings. Any sane or normal man who wants to marry a lady that has cheated on him more than once, is not marrying her out of love.
I have seen guys whose girlfriends cheated on them yet they still stick around but only to pay her back or to keep enjoying her body or her money for as long as they can and then dump her ass and move on. This is the reality about men. I can't afford to lie to you.

BTW, if a man who caught you cheating on him up to 3 times still want to marry you, as a reasonable person, you should be SCARED.

7 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
Did u first meet at your olosho base?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by gentlegenius(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Estim07:

#wishuablissfulhome.
God is God, and man is man. It is the nature of God to forgive us countless times but it is not the nature of a man to forgive a woman who cheats on him more than once and still plan to marry her. I think that man should have his head examined.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Sike(m): 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

lipsrsealed undecided

Your boyfriend is unique then
AS IN VERY VERY UNIQUE
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Duru009(m): 2:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

I just pity him because you will still cheat again even after 5yrs of marriage
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by bewla(m): 2:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
never say is over till u get it over
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by TUBLEZ(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Make the OP change his topic to Kamsibabylove cheated on her bf thrice... Lolz girl don buy market

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by imustsaymymindo: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:
I agree with you. I have seen many men forgiving their cheating girlfriend. But I doubt if they can ever forgive a cheating wife.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by imustsaymymindo: 3:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
reversedrolez:

I will strongly warn you not to marry him...he is "in love" now which is just fear of loosing you; his "prized possession"...when him eye go clear he will hate you so much he might just murder you. I was once there..cheated on..almost pinned pregnancy on me, STD carry join, was faithful too..then the final crack on the wall..she did some diabolic shii which hit me up real bad..u can say my village people finally found my near-delilah because since age 4 I have always tormented those people both spiritually and physically...after some serious pain I left. My life turned out pretty well in all aspects except that. 2 years later, God is still restoring me...I'm helping quite a number of persons, paying fees and all that..you can say I'm a nice guy..I have always been so..I still pray to God every morning to give me the grace not to visit her home and set her ablaze

Do not ever cheat on a man who truly loves you and go back to him....it seems you have not heard of crimes of passion...There is a thin line between passionate love and murderous rage. ...only fools fail to realize that the teeth the hyena uses to groom its cubs is the same it uses to bite off their ears.

someone truly loves you and you delibrately keep on hurting them....then you start disturbing heaven you want a good man at 35..smh..

BTW im with a good lady now..and I treat her like a queen..I'm just a nice guy.

Well, is that what being nice really means? We may be "nice" naturally but sometimes we need to build boundaries and be assertive to avoid being taken advantage of.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Silumi(f): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
efesodje:

lipsrsealed undecided

Your boyfriend is unique then
Or lacking in serious self esteem or desperate.pls there are young people on this forum let us not sqew their understanding Of what It means to be unique in a relationship.its not unique it's pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Estim07: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
gentlegenius:

God is God, and man is man. It is the nature of God to forgive us countless times but it is not the nature of a man to forgive a woman who cheats on him more than once and still plan to marry her. I think that man should have his head examined.
Yea, psychologically and to the best standard of human reasoning u are right bro.
But i want to remind u life is a choice and that depend on what u want of it.
And also know that EVERY SINNER HAVE A FUTURE AND EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST.
Its not an easy thing to do though but for those that were able to cope with it, i don't think they deserve to be crucify.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by prinsam30: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
reversedrolez:

tell me how you arranged the modalities

is as simple as drinking water from the tap
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by kwessiStewie2(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Estim07:

#wishuablissfulhome.
Beign forgiving doesn't mean you should be stupid besides you're comparing us to the all -loving almighty, alpha and omega, omniscient, ever mercifully,all loving the perfect one? Remember we're not all loving, all merciful.We're humans

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by sugarwiz(f): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Femco2016:
Before I start this, I want to make it clear that I'm not a sexist. People say it is a man's world, and honestly, it is.

I will show you how. Nature gave us some bonus and women gave their support. Even if a man forgives a cheating wife, the women (society) will not.

Here are the few reasons some men find it difficult to forgive a cheating wife (They are what I heard men say. I didn't author some of them)

1: EGO:- It certainly has a lot to do with their ego being bruised. The thought that another man was able to sleep with Someone they believed they had "ownership" of breaks them to pieces as most of them think the women incapable of sex without emotions, meaning the woman loves another. Remember men are like a lioness that can kill most animals for its cubs but will not allow another animal to even play with its cubs.

2: GUILT:- If a woman cheats, the man will never forgive not only the woman but himself no matter whose fault it is. He feels he has failed as a man to protect and keep his own.

3: THEY CAN'T FORGET:- When a man is making love with his wife, it is a sacred rituals the way she moan shows that his sacrifice has been accepted. So if she makes love with another man he will be thinking the temple is no more sacred and when he makes love to her and she moans, it will be disgusting cause it will be like that is the way she moaned for the other guy!

4: YOU HAVE LOST HER IF SHE CHEATS:- Female infidelity is often much more damaging to a marriage. Don’t get me wrong: Male cheating is definitely harmful. But when a woman fools around, it’s often the beginning of the end of the relationship. For men, cheating often tends to be opportunistic — they’re in the wrong place at the wrong time and the cheating doesn’t necessarily mean anything emotionally. In fact a man can sleep with a woman today and not remember her again but for a woman to have sex with you (in most cases) you must win her heart to win her body.

5: HE PAID YOUR PRICE:- I guess i gotta be blunt here. I know we call it marriage but I think women are being bought in a way. Don't kill me yet, let's analyze it. He buys engagement ring. Proposes to you, you accept then he decides to see your people. Your people accept him and give him a list containing heaven and earth. He agrees to pay, he pays for everything and when your parents feel they have collected enough, they hand you over to him. Then you automatically change your name (Change of ownership) which confirms that you are now his own. I have seen where women sponsored their marriage and the men don't care when they cheat so I believe the day you stop asking for head-cutting bride price for us to marry then we won't bother much, imagine paying all that money and she gives it to another man..

On a serious note. A cheat is a cheat and you can't quantify cheating. Who is cheating doesn't matter.

Stay Faithful

You are a sexist. Check the definition of sexist . It's fits your profile. Don't try to be modest here. No one Will flog you.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by gentlegenius(m): 4:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
Estim07:

Yea, psychologically and to the best standard of human reasoning u are right bro.
But i want to remind u life is a choice and that depend on what u want of it.
And also know that EVERY SINNER HAVE A FUTURE AND EVERY SAINT HAS A PAST.
Its not an easy thing to do though but for those that were able to cope with it, i don't think they deserve to be crucify.
I don't think there is any FUTURE for a chronic cheater. There are reasons why normal people do certain things.
Though sex is quite different from love, a woman can love a man and still cheat on him, but by my sense of human psychology, a woman who cheats on a man she loves more than once, is certainly doing it for a reason. It could be because there's a particular physical attribute she admires in men which her so called husband to be doesn't have. So anytime she comes in contact with another man who has that physical endowment, she is ready to open legs for him except he doesn't ask.
For a man to ignore this reason, and still go ahead to marry such a woman is suicidal. And it is better to warn them against such suicide mission than to let them be.
Obviously, that woman will still cheat after marriage as far as the husband hasn't found out the exact reason why she keeps cheating and deal with it. She will cheat because she is a chronic cheater and she believes her husband is a chronic forgiver. Even if the husband is prepared to keep forgiving her after marriage, she should know that CHANGE is constant in life, anybody can CHANGE anytime. It is adultery that they'll call it then and even the Bible supports a man to get rid of an adulterous woman.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by Tallesty1(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
Femco2016

Y'know right that what you've here belongs to me, I wanted to ignore because I wrote it way back when nland was fun but on second thought I decided to drop a lil advise for you.

No hard feelings about this one but please try to acknowledge content authors the next time you copy from the web.

It might get you into trouble if you don't.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by MurphyTheory99(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

We are discussing marriage and not boyfriends.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman by CTAYLOR: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
kamsibabylove:

most times nice guys are boring, i wanted a more confident person. i tried breaking up with him but he refused i cheated on him and when he suspected my movements and asked me, i consented to cheating on him thrice . dude left. hours later, i got a call from his friends telling me he's been drinking i had to go take him home.
in d morning, i told him i'm breaking up with him coz he deserved a nice girl he refused instead made me promise never to cheat on him. and a year later i gave birth to our child.

What a super story! That your man is a yokel

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife Making Dirty Calls With A Guy. Help / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / My Wife And 1 Are Expecting Our First Child And This Is What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.