Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos (6810 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / What The Meaning Guys(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Annibel(f): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2018
DCONE1:
yes its true...it has to do with the person character,vision ,true expression and personality...remember "All that glitter...is not gold"

Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
u don't know all girls and not all guys do that. I like a post when its worth it, even on nl, if ur post make sense y I nor go like am? its time to put an end to all these 'guys this' and 'girls that'.
OK OK not every girl but most girls ...but for guys I wud say 95% of them like a post ,pic or comment just to get attention... And like you said this" girl this" and "guy that" has to stop that is why I'm addressing this issue.
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
Why do we concern ourselves with so many irrelevant shît? How does a guy liking a girl's picture any problem to anybody?

How do you even know if it's a male or female that likes these nairaland pictures? Does nl tell you who likes picture/post?

You lot need to get your priorities right
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2018
Aklion74:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
haha really?
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2018
SpareNo1:
Why do we concern ourselves with so many irrelevant shît? How does a guy liking a girl's picture any problem to anybody?

How do you even know if it's a male or female that likes these nairaland pictures? Does nl tell you who likes picture/post?

You lot need to get your priorities right
well, it might look irrelivant to you because your a lady and from this your post its like you have experience it and you love the attention,...nairaland don't tell who like post or pictures but let me give you an assignment... Pls view a girls photo and a guys photo and tell me the one that get the most like,...and when you ready post concerning gender issues or a girl post something complaining about her man and check who the guys will support...even when they know that she's wrong they will support her...why can't we call a spade a spade.
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2018
DCONE1:
well, it might look irrelivant to you because your a lady and from this your post its like you have experience it and you love the attention,...nairaland don't tell who like post or pictures but let me give you an assignment... Pls view a girls photo and a guys photo and tell me the one that get the most like...and when you ready post concerning gender issues or a girl post something complaining about her man and check who the guys will support...even when they know that she's wrong...why can't we call a spade a spade.
My question is, what do we need these likes for? How is a man supposed to be concerned about the number of likes his picture gets on Internet?

And no, I'm not female, I am a dude
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2018
SpareNo1:
My question is, what do we need these likes for? How is a man supposed to be concerned about the number of likes his picture gets on Internet?

And no, I'm not female, I am a dude
OK dude...from your point of view a man is not suppose to be concern of the number of like he gets from the internet...fine...but what me I'm driving at is that most guys give too much attention to these ladies, thus making them feel like they Are demi gods...they kind of worship and paise them even when its not necessary... there by making the ladies look at men as if they are under them, they can easily insult them, disrespect them knowing fully well that they(the guys) will not do anything instead he will continue with the praise and worshing...making the ladies feel as if thats how all men are ,so the ladies apply this act to every guy they meet thinking that all men are the same...but truely in reality we are not...I know you must have heard a lady saying "all men are dogs" abi I lie? But bross make I ask you..
You be dog?
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2018
DCONE1:
no I read post from Facebook, Twitter and other platforms...I got to know about fvckboys here on nairaland.
hmm, I see. u are correct in some ways, just that every1 have different experience. i have been insulted alot on nl but instead of me to trade insults, I simply tell u how immature u sound then ignore u. social media gave lots of people opportunities to spill rubbish they couldnt say in real life
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2018
gloria34:
hmm, I see. u are correct in some ways, just that every1 have different experience. i have been insulted alot on nl but instead of me to trade insults, I simply tell u how immature u sound then ignore u. social media gave lots of people opportunities to spill rubbish they couldnt say in real life
exactly now you get my point. smiley
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
DCONE1:
OK dude...from your point of view a man is not suppose to be concern of the number of like he gets from the internet...fine...but what me I'm driving at is that most guys give too much attention to these ladies, thus making them feel like they Are demi gods...they kind of worship and paise them even when its not necessary... there by making the ladies look at men as if they are under them, they can easily insult them, disrespect them knowing fully well that they(the guys) will not do anything instead he will continue with the praise and worshing...making the ladies feel as if thats how all men are ,so the ladies apply this act to every guy they meet thinking that all men are the same...but truely in reality we are not...I know you must have heard a lady saying "all men are dogs" abi I lie? But bross make I ask you..
You be dog?
lol. Now this is funny
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
SpareNo1:
lol. Now this is funny
hahaha its true forget jokes. grin
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: Will You Allow Your Wife Wear This On Your Wedding Day? / Dating A Female Punter / [photos]couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests And A Naked Officiator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.