Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos (6980 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / What The Meaning Guys(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by lascodii(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Annibel:
yes we do. I'm speaking for myself though. provided you're cute and you're dressing responsible, I'll hit the like button.
what if I'm short?
Would you hit the like button?
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
barackodam:

You're a lady I suppose? undecided
no I'm a guy like you...talk
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
like say you know, Facebook own dey vex me ehn...even nairaland too.. just dey check their photo or comment na so so likes...when these girls even make comment weda e make sense or e nor make sence na so my fellow brothers go quickly like am like say dem dey remote dem...smh
Seems funny but it's absurd,still thinking their motive behind this ass licking.guys should grow up and stop feeling inferior
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Annibel(f): 8:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
lascodii:
what if I'm short? Would you hit the like button?
who short help?? I'm short too. besides no be short we go chop
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mrbolt555:
its the same way they favour all these rubbish girls, but to help their fellow man they no fit. Hmmmm
Lol when i was in school,my roomate bought his bae phone(12000)but contribute 300naira make we cook em go dey complain no money whl hunger go dey shift our waist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
marvin906:

wont want to rub shoulders with an unsophisticated mo.ron ..
so am gonna take a rain check undecided undecided
soo being sophisticated means you will act stupidly abi ?
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Mandrake007(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dimples129:
Only if the guy is fit otherwise a picture of your bank account balance will do
slayqueen talking
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Lol when i was in school,my roomate bought his bae phone(12000)but contribute 300naira make we cook em go dey complain no money whl hunger go dey shift our waist
grin lol kikiki your room mate na rotten dodo lol....kikiki... him tori weak me like rotten platain.lol
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Mandrake007(m): 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
it's because naija guys are thirsty,so thirsty they make even ugly girls feel like beyoncé..the thirst is real.

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Ogaonos: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Especially on facebook.but why are they like this?
fb boys ass lick alot.d way they giv attention too much. Dt y fb gal ar difficult 2 get.they treat d guys as fans.
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Ogaonos: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
d guys dt do dt ar d mak money babes wil flock u guys.
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Seems funny but it's absurd,still thinking their motive behind this ass licking.guys should grow up and stop feeling inferior
exactly my guy...most of them do it for attention, they dont mind doing or saying unreasonable things just for attention. Smh
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
grin lol kikiki your room mate na rotten dodo lol....kikiki... him tori weak me like rotten platain.lol
The idiot matter weak me die that year,e no reach a year i give am quick notice.i go hustle money cook em go come chop coz we dey cook together but he go recharge 500airtime dey make call upon calls.i kinda like him coz he's jovial but stingy to his fellow guy
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ogaonos:
fb boys ass lick alot.d way they giv attention too much. Dt y fb gal ar difficult 2 get.they treat d guys as fans.
Kikikiki cheesy an average naija babe has upto 60facebook admirers and followers apart from friends that is made upto 95%males.most times i reason that men in this world are more populous than women
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ogaonos:
walahi....and this girls will be your friend for more than 10 years but to make conversation is wahala...they can hardly comment ...because some mumu guys worship them...making them feel like they walk on air.

3 Likes

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
The idiot matter weak me die that year,e no reach a year i give am quick notice.i go hustle money cook em go come chop coz we dey cook together but he go recharge 500airtime dey make call upon calls.i kinda like him coz he's jovial but stingy to his fellow guy
lol kiki grin abeg your room mate later marry d girl?
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Kikikiki cheesy an average naija babe has upto 60facebook admirers and followers apart from friends that is made upto 95%males.most times i reason that men in this world are more populous than women
true bro...and because of these all these girls don't respect their elders anymore...they think all guys are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
lol kiki grin abeg him later marry d girl?
how many campus relationship dey end for marriage.shez just one his fuckmates
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by barackodam: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
no I'm a guy like you...talk

Comot for here jorrh.

You don't even get the message.

You're a guy like me, and you're asking me why guys do something?

Ahn ahn shocked
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
how many campus relationship dey end for marriage.shez just one his fuckmates
grin lol na true shaah...
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
true bro...and because of these all these girls don't respect their elders anymore...they think all guys are stupid.
How i wish lalasticala will project this thread to fp.our men need to stop ridiculing us in presence of this juveniles(teenage girls) and low life ladies that has absolutely nothing to offer to humanity
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
How i wish lalasticala can project this thread to fp.our men need to stop ridiculing us in presence of this juveniles(teenage girls) and low life ladies that has absolutely nothing to offer to humanity
lol kikiki grin lalastic if you dey hear or if you dey read this thread ,you should do the needful.
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2018
Just couple of hours,was surfing facebook,i saw a stupid comment by a lady"can you slap me for 100million naira",she got 250likes and 70comments another one posted " am bored",she got over 200likes and comments among which goes like"i love u,hi baby,can i keep u company,'m bored too,where are u?,can i come over,let me take u out my love"

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
barackodam:

Comot for here jorrh.

You don't even get the message.

You're a guy like me, and you're asking me why guys do something?

Ahn ahn shocked
that's because I don't do it .I don't kiss girls asses or like useless posts..maybe you might know ..
Because you look like one of them .with the way you are attacking me
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 9:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
lol kikiki grin lalastic if you dey hear or if you dey read this thread ,you should do the needful.
Our men really need to stop this.my blood dey hot anytime i see those foolish guys asslicking nonentities here and on fb

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
My kid sis(an undergraduate)just posted on her sch group page on fb indicating that she's looking for a FEMALE room mate...see how guys come dey bombard her with comments and private messages that they are interested,some even opted to pay for the house rent alone

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Just couple of hours,was surfing facebook,i saw a stupid comment by a lady"can you slap me for 100million naira",she got 250likes and 70comments another one posted " am bored",she got over 200likes and comments among which goes like"i love u,hi baby,can i keep u company,'m bored too,where are u?,can i come over,let me take u out my love"
grin lol kikiki omg can you imagine...and im sure she wud ignore their comments... Cos that's what most girls do....the other day I saw one post where a girl wrote.."can you kill your parent because of me?...my brother come see likes wey full the post I just shake my head

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by barackodam: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
How i wish lalasticala will project this thread to fp.our men need to stop ridiculing us in presence of this juveniles(teenage girls) and low life ladies that has absolutely nothing to offer to humanity

Nah, it doesn't need to reach the promise land. Only kids do such. Real men don't have time for such shiis
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
My kid sis(an undergraduate)just posted on her sch group page on fb indicating that she's looking for a FEMALE room mate...see how guys come dey bombard her with comments and private messages that they are interested,some even opted to pay for the house rent alone
omg can you images .When this mumu behavior go stop.
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by marvin906(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
soo being sophisticated means you will act stupidly abi ?

do I know you undecided
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
grin lol kikiki omg can you imagine...and im sure she wud ignore their comments... Cos that's what most girls do....the other day I saw one post where a girl wrote.."can you kill your parent because of me?...my brother come see likes wey full the post I just shake my head

Oh lawd! grin this is height of stupidity
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
barackodam:

Nah, it doesn't need to reach the promise land. Only kids do such. Real men don't have time for such shiis
well ,if he like he should put it on front page or not putting it on front page me I'm just making conversation... After all they are not paying me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Signs That Show You Are Been Used By A Girl / Is That True 95 % Of Lagos Babes Are Just Girl Friend Material Not For Wife / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.