Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated (27435 Views)

Wizkid Agrees With Naira Marley That His Legwork is Bigger Than Headies / Dj Xclusive And Zlatan Ibile Hang Out After Release - Picture / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
i dont think the movie is overhyped but i agree with dj exclusive 's opinion on the final fight scene between the black panther and killmonger. it was just basic. and the part

he said “Bury me in the oceans with my ancestors who were wise enough to jump because they knew death was better than bondage.” is supposed to be poignant instead it was just there.
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Herrmes: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
adahgold:
Have they even hyped Dj xclusive or daddy freeze? That is why black people can never grow anywhere in the world cause of this kind of mentality if is an America production now they will not say anything. Black will continue to be slaves to these so called white for ever.
I hope you're white.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by AiiVee(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
exactly what Paddy Adenuga said about Nigerians... Always hating, never celebrating and then we remain where we are...

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by chuckdee4(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
I think the better phrase would have been, the movie was overhyped on social media, it was a good movie but not as good as people on social media made it sound

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by LZAA: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2018
Smily202:
Both Freeezz and Exclusive is mad , very mad. How many movie both of u don write . Why not find 200m $ write and over rate ur own African movie.
200m is slightly below the budget of spectre which was ranked as the most expensive bond film
dont forget the tens of millions used to promote the film
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by mizchoc(f): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

I love Nigerians.

They will never admit they are broke access

Instead, they 'll find something to blame.

Black panther is the most interesting and successful movie in the history of super hero comics. Quote me anywhere.

its asses sha

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by labanj1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
OhGeeBee:
For the first time, I'll be agreeing with Papa freeze.

The movie is truly overrated.

After all the noise it's our white masters that are raking in the cash.

We're just like pawn to them.

The movie portrays the white man's view of the black race.
Àsé.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by LZAA: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

I love Nigerians.

Black panther is the most interesting and successful movie in the history of super hero comics. Quote me anywhere.
so spiderman,x men,deadpool and avengers are what?flops?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by kunnadej: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Handsomecole:
A times I wonder if we blacks are cursed never to appreciate our very own. The reason whites ate usually ahead of us that they support their own even when it is just ordinary .

Hello sir. Which our own? Or were you told that it was a black man that produced the movie? Don't play the race card here.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Ayodejioak(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
mizchoc:

its asses sha

See, That's another problem. That was intentional

First, to not curse in my writing

and second to prove how people like you have centred themselves to see only the negatives

Which explains the only thing that matter to you of alllllll other statements!
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Ayodejioak(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
LZAA:

so spiderman,x men,deadpool and avengers are what?flops?
grin

You said it all. You deserve a clap

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by linearity: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
adahgold:
Have they even hyped Dj xclusive or daddy freeze? That is why black people can never grow anywhere in the world cause of this kind of mentality if is an America production now they will not say anything. Black will continue to be slaves to these so called white for ever.

Black Panther is an American Production, but I get your drift.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by CeeJay9ja(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Of course it is

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by OhGeeBee: 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2018
labanj1:
Àsé.
Meaning?
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by labanj1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
OhGeeBee:
Meaning?
Bollocks
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
the boss was the main man abeg, fuk d actor

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by bellonaija: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
I totally disagree, Black panther is gearing up to be a very relevant movie. While you're here go check out www.yute.ng, great naija content aggregator.
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by mizchoc(f): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

See, That's another problem. That was intentional

First, to not curse in my writing

and second to prove how people like you have centred themselves to see only the negatives

Which explains the only thing that matter to you of alllllll other statements!

first, your comment is cool and I agree with you.

second, you can't spell asses as access and expect me not to notice..

third, I don't see only the negatives oga.
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by OhGeeBee: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
labanj1:
Bollocks
When will you have sense??
And you're not a kid anymore!
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Kabaka100: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
Handsomecole:
A times I wonder if we blacks are cursed never to appreciate our very own. The reason whites ate usually ahead of us that they support their own even when it is just odinary .

Damn right! ....and they know the magic that support does to their pockets
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Homlong(m): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
Spoilers, una no get chill
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by ooshinibos: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ayodejioak:

I love Nigerians.

Not really , since better movie Iron Man 3 or Black lightning on Netflix

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by kayo80(m): 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2018
The movie is 8/10, but the hype around it is massive and making people believe it is 10/10...and then they get disappointed when they go see it. But it is a good movie, but definitely not better than Captain America Civil War, Thor Ragnarok, Avengers (2012), and Captain America Winter Soldier.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Ayodejioak(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
ooshinibos:

Not really , since better movie Iron Man 3 or Black lightning on Netflix

Ill have given you further proof to buttress my points only if you were sure of yourself.

Let me know when you finally decide your NOT really is for real!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Ayodejioak(m): 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
mizchoc:

first, your comment is cool and I agree with you.

second, you can't spell asses as access and expect me not to notice..

third, I don't see only the negatives oga.

Thank you!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Ogaonos: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Their opinion.Black Panther is the best movie that made me not regret paying #1500 at the cinema for years.
am sure d movie mak sense.hav nt watch it but d way d actor perform 4 captain america civil war was excellent

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by correctguy101(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
papoose321:
Abeg see charcoal de call pot black.. 1 overrated DJ to another overrated celebrity.. Make ogùn no freeze una mouth xclusively

Best comment.

I just dey laff..... grin

Nice one

But Daddy Freeze is right na, if not for packaging, the movie is sooooo like Nollywood storylines.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Am waiting for the pirated copy...
Notime
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by sikells(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
kunnadej:

Hello sir. Which our own? Or were you told that it was a black man that produced the movie? Don't play the race card here.
a black man wrote the storyline though

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by Hungarriman: 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
papoose321:
Abeg see charcoal de call pot black.. 1 overrated DJ to another overrated celebrity.. Make ogùn no freeze una mouth xclusively
I see what you just did there. Thumbs up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Agrees With DJ Xclusive That Black Panther Is Overrated by priiince(m): 6:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
I disagree with Freeze for the first time tho, the movie iis lit!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Drags Troll Who Said His Post Made 'no Sense' / Portable Admits To Beating Manny Monie Who Reported Him To Police / Sparko Yankee Seeks For Funds From Community To Move To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.