Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? (1431 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2010
Does ur partner respect u? I mean like when ur girlfriend is with her friends, u can just go to her and say 'COME, I WANT TO SEE U' and without hesitation, she leaves whatever she's doing at that moment and come. Thats what i mean. So how do u create that respect thing into ur partner?
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by ElRazur: 10:34am On Apr 27, 2010
You do not make people respect you. You earn it. I know this is may be a strange concept to you, but you just don't demand respect in a relationship, you have to earn it.

I do not need to go to my woman, eye contact is enough to know that I may perhaps be in need of her. It is all communication and part of earning respect.

You can call out in some instances, but do not expect her to drop everything and come running. smiley
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by madlady(f): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2010
^^Wonderful answer. shocked shocked
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by ruskiee(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2010
^^ I concur.
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by Romeo4real(m): 1:28pm On Apr 27, 2010
Duh, by respecting urself! If you respect yourself, people will usually respect u (You earn their respect).
Respect and Control are not the same thing. Expecting your lady to come running because you called her is more akin to control.
In this case, it is obvious your call is about exerting control, as you can see she is with her friends, and you want her to leave them and come to you straight away.
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by chrisrock(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2010
ElRazur:

You do not make people respect you. You earn it. I know this is may be a strange concept to you, but you just don't demand respect in a relationship, you have to earn it.

I do not need to go to my woman, eye contact is enough to know that I may perhaps be in need of her. It is all communication and part of earning respect.

You can call out in some instances, but do not expect her to drop everything and come running. smiley
[/quote
perfect answer.
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2010
You don't.

Respect is a priviledge, not a right. You've got to earn it.
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by ElRazur: 2:00pm On Apr 27, 2010
Siena you don chop burger oh. The last time I checked your photos, you looked small. Omo wetin be your secret? lol.
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by kobikwelu(m): 2:06pm On Apr 27, 2010
yeah!!!

@evrybody, the poster asked " HOW DO U MAKE UR PARTNER RESPECT YOU", he needs answers

and all am seeing is people rehashing  lines.

simple,
make ur sef indispensable to her.
when  she needs ur advice, help and input, be there to give it to her.
during her times of indecision, be an arbitrary voice.
both financially  and s, exua, ally .

in the end, she will look up to u as her angel and will admire u above all .

in short, be a man
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by olayinkaj2(m): 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2010
''By respecting urself''
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by laprince(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2010
Siena, your answer is just mature. you earn respect.
Siena:

You don't.

Respect is a priviledge, not a right. You've got to earn it.

that's just the secret.
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by Kgdavid(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2010
everybody is repeating this u have to earn it cliche over and over again but lets cut the grammar and get to the issue. essentially what he needs to know is how to earn the respect. i personally dont know
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by sereques(m): 3:45pm On Apr 27, 2010
emmboy:

Does your partner respect u? I mean like when your girlfriend is with her friends, u can just go to her and say 'COME, I WANT TO SEE U' and without hesitation, she leaves whatever she's doing at that moment and come. Thats what i mean. So how do u create that respect thing into your partner?

1) You respect yourself

2) You respect her.

3) Profit
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by kellysopy(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2010
All u need do is reciprocate her respect and let ur partner have sense of belonging in the relationship whatsoever.
endeavour to always carry her along in the scheme of things by so doing u earn the respect u deserve.
Re: How Do U Make Ur Partner Respect U? by 190: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2010
@poster

continually flog her 15 strokes of the cane every morning
she would respect you DIEE!

(1) (Reply)

Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? / Is It Proper To Work In Your Father In-law's Company / Ok. Why Do Black Women Play Mind Games In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.