Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. (8638 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Riffle: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adamummya:
lies from the pit of hell
if all you wrote there are your observation about pretty girls, then you don't know how to play your games like a G
you are very ugly though
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Ladynia2(f): 10:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
I feel your pain bro. Oya take plaster

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by theunnamed: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Mrbolt555:
careful about watin? U dey mad!?

For coming here to rant...

Be careful angry angry
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Adamummya(f): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2018
Riffle:
you are very ugly though
okay dear, i never knew. lolzz
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Rexhenrex(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Adamummya:
lies from the pit of hell
if all you wrote there are your observation about pretty girls, then you don't know how to play your games like a G
well said bby
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2018
You have low self esteem and that is all there is to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Adamummya(f): 12:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rexhenrex:
well said bby
thanks
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Eghostwriter(f): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Which pretty girl reject U, tell me make I go flog her.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gungnir:

Will you reply my mail?
Smh
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Smh

Wetin happen? undecided
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Deji63: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2018
Your frustration is on the high bro. Easy. Are you that broke? You don't wanna spend yet you going on looking for pussy? Drill a hole in ur wall bro. That should serve as the freebie sex provider u desperately searching for.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Donjazzy12(m): 3:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Mrbolt555:
1. They are so full of themeselves!
2. Most of them selling point is just their face!
3. They are boring as fvuck!
4. They are socially retarded!
5. All of them live fake lifes!
6. Their pussy stinks!
7. They think they should be treated like queens!
8. They are full of shìt!
9. They have no life outside Instagram and Facebook(Fake Life)
10.They have fish brain!

Im out!!!

The annoying thing is that na men wey him no talk about dey abuse am! A lot of foolish guys on social media attacking their own gender hoping for a sympathy Bleep!

OP please ignore the fools, they are the reason why most young ladies have no regard for men.
Every time they are trying to please women. They don't realize it is dumb to do so.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:
Pretty ladies are the easiest to approach, but hard to date, because most of them are empty.

empty how?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Stand Like This / God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) / First Time Sex, Any Tips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.