Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. (8636 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Life Is Too Easy For Pretty Girls And Women Generally.(see PROOF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 02, 2018
Mrbolt555:
1. They are so full of themeselves! 2. Most of them selling point is just their face! 3. They are boring as fvuck! 4. They are socially retarded! 5. All of them live fake lifes! 6. Their pussy stinks! 7. They think they should be treated like queens! 8. They are full of shìt! 9. They have no life outside Instagram and Facebook(Fake Life) 10.They have fish brain!
Im out!!!

coming from a man with fragile ego. you can't stand a beautiful lady.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Adamummya(f): 6:58am On Mar 02, 2018
HarunaWest:
he said pretty girls oooh...aunty are you pretty?
do i have to be pretty b4 i reply ?
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by STILESGANG: 9:35am On Mar 02, 2018
Adamummya:
lies from the pit of hell
if all you wrote there are your observation about pretty girls, then you don't know how to play your games like a G
So you think you are pretty grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Bestypretty: 9:36am On Mar 02, 2018
Whoever hurt you, hurt you real deep bro. http:///2BQOPEt

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Adamummya(f): 9:38am On Mar 02, 2018
STILESGANG:
So you think you are pretty grin
yes dear
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by donstan18: 9:39am On Mar 02, 2018
Adamummya:

yes dear
AY in the making grin grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by STILESGANG: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2018
Adamummya:

yes dear
okay grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by TheMaleCulture: 9:58am On Mar 02, 2018
Mrbolt555:
1. They are so full of themeselves!
2. Most of them selling point is just their face!
3. They are boring as fvuck!
4. They are socially retarded!
5. All of them live fake lifes!
6. Their pussy stinks!
7. They think they should be treated like queens!
8. They are full of shìt!
9. They have no life outside Instagram and Facebook(Fake Life)
10.They have fish brain!

Im out!!!

Bro, it's left to you to bring them back to real life. Call them out on their bullshit, make an observation that shows one of their flaws... They will be shocked and you can take over from that moment. It's something most guys don't do, be creative... Those balls have superpowers, use it. No dulling my brother.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by fuellessgen: 10:28am On Mar 02, 2018
Mrbolt555:
1. They are so full of themeselves! 2. Most of them selling point is just their face! 3. They are boring as fvuck! 4. They are socially retarded! 5. All of them live fake lifes! 6. Their pussy stinks! 7. They think they should be treated like queens! 8. They are full of shìt! 9. They have no life outside Instagram and Facebook(Fake Life) 10.They have fish brain!
Im out!!!

So you prefer ugly B1tches? Good for you.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by XTLikeNat777: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmm could this kind of rage be caused by being rejected by pretty ladies severally?

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Painkila: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
PureWaterNylon:
I Met A Very Beautiful Girl But Her Body Odour automatically Made Her Ugly
I slept with a very beautiful Fair girl,but her pussy stank like dusbin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Maxi112: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adamummya:

yes dear
cheesy grin
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by MissRaine69(f): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mrbolt555:
6. Their pussy stinks!
10.They have fish brain!

Im out!!!

What was her name and where is she? This woman that made you this mad ...we need to find her and flog her
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by amakadihot87(f): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mrbolt555:
6. Their pussy stinks!
10.They have fish brain!

Im out!!!

..why i never look at handsome guys is1.they mostly dont mantain good hygiene 2.they are liars 3.they are cheats 4. They always have infection to distribute 5. They are very stingy 6.they are always broke and the only thing they know is d act of fuckery

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mrbolt555:
Fùck off! I don need shìt advice from u. Oloshi!
I really do hope they banned you smiley
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Safiaaa:
I really do hope they banned you smiley

Will you reply my mail?
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ugly girls also get this characteristics wey u list. Its like u never come across a very very ugly girl wey go still form for u. If u see some Girls wey some guys go wan kill themselves over u will be wondering whether na juju dem use on such guys.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by id4sho(m): 4:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adamummya:

do i have to be pretty b4 i reply ?
PM me
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Chevronstaff: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Well,i think you're suffering from low self esteem..
Just be confident,look good ,be jovial and step up your own game..
It's the pretty ladies that will even approach you or possibly give you signals...

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by blesskewe(f): 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Issssssh
Bros cool down na
Why the hate shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Marcelo290(m): 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
You got a low self esteem. There is how we do this, don't let them know you are going after them for their looks. Tell them your mind and be blunt at it, never try hard to impress them cos they already got Lot's of pussy niggas licking their feet. Be confident and don't overdo the things I stated, just be witty and funny.

I think Ubunja made a post on this, they are not gods, it's guys like you that make them feel like one.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by wayne4loan: 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
HarunaWest:

he said pretty girls oooh...aunty are you pretty?
she wan form relationship advicer but God catch am

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
I agree with 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by pu7pl3(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bro you forgot how bad thier mess and shvt smells cheesy

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Well,i think you're suffering from low self esteem..
Just be confident,look good ,be jovial and step up your own game..
It's the pretty ladies that will even approach you or possibly give you signals...
Most times it’s not about esteem,most guys gets turned off by someone who’s slow and dumb yet forming posh

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Adamummya(f): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
id4sho:
PM me

why
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by Adamummya(f): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
wayne4loan:
she wan form relationship advicer but God catch am

what's this one saying
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by lenosego(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
I never ever chase fine girls. me wey get insecurities. I go dey feel sey many boys dey chase am niii. You r wrong on the stinking pussycat sha. Any girl can stink down there
Re: These Are The Reasons Why I Never Approach Pretty Girls. by wayne4loan: 8:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adamummya:

what's this one saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check Out On A Guy? / God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) / Parasites Afloat: Men Who Live Off Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.