Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (44014 Views)

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Yes I'm Ugly, I'm Rocking My Ugliness - Nigerian Lady (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by dominique(f): 11:57am On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.
A guy dates a lady doesnt mean he must marry him.okay?

He doesn't have to marry her but he kept wasting her time, collecting her money and giving her false hopes. That's plain evil. If you see nothing wrong with what he did, you're not any less evil.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Oladimejyy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
dominique:

He doesn't have to marry her but he kept wasting her time, collecting her money and giving her false hopes. That's plain evil. If you see nothing wrong with what he did, you're not any less evil.

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Julivas(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Why, why will a man do such a wicked act to fellow human being? This is so serious, ladies please wise up.

2 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Merryglad(f): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Acidosis:

Are you sure you dated him even till the point of taking marriage vows with another lady?

Are you sure you guys weren't separated for months before you stumbled on wedding pictures?

Are you saying a night before his wedding, you guys were still dating, talking love??

I know some girls dig up stale stories about some ex they broke up with immediately they stumble on wedding pictures online.
we never had any issue, he loved me to the extent i did not suspect anything it was later he told me he got her pregnant and he could not tell me.
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by donstan18: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
Merryglad:
we never had any issue, he loved me to the extent i did not suspect anything it was later he told me he got her pregnant and he could not tell me.

Be careful.

Some issues are not advisable to be gisted on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
These Fulani herdsmen will not finish Nigeria
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
He was never yours ..
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
When the idiot start having problems in future, he will be running from pillar to post consulting all the dibia and pastors

11 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by buffalowings4: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
This one pass the gospel according to St Matthew
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
The guy is wicked!

2 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is bad o
But
My dear, God just saved you from a nightmare of a marriage. You are obviously too good for him

3 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
chuksjuve:
He was never yours ..

Indeed but why play her in such ruthless manner?

2 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Kzdguru: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Not only Yoruba men are demons

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
Meeehn how can this guy live with himself after this act of wickedness?

Some guys are just heartless.

6 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
Just move on if you know what is good for you

Stupid girl
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
A real man will not even collect money from his woman... tongue

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by livebynite: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
when the price of garri is reduced things like this wont be happening again angry

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Dcholeric: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
LifeDrama:
/
did he force you to spend on him?
how much is the money sef?

can't you help someone without holding him with marriage?

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by bys: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Yoruba demons sef dey learn wia this guy dey

2 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A real man will not even collect money from his woman... tongue
onye nke a asikwanọ gịnị undecided
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Diso60090:
Just move on if you know what is good for you

Stupid girl
how is she stupid?

4 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Indeed but why play her in such ruthless manner?

My dear the thing tire me.

That's why we need to be very and extra careful when dealing with relationship..

I can relate to her experience.

But in all I have learnt one thing, life goes on..

I guess she has learnt her lesson albeit in a very bitter way..

I feel for more because she's a lady .

I just pity her next boy friend because no matter how genuine and clean he may be, she might end up doing a transfer aggression on him.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by seasy: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Merryglad:
Some times you wont understand peoples story till it happens to you....i dated a guy for four years though it was a distant relationship, he called me before taking his vows, he was just apologising for no reason. I felt some thing was wrong but i could not place it.....BAM!!! Later in the evening i saw his wedding pix on FB. But life has to continue i did not lay any curse on him because i loved him so much. The only problem is my love life is dead, its been hard to love again.

I can relate
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by arent88(m): 1:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
oga even if u don't have a conscience, just try and pretend to have one.if dis happens to ur sis or daughter would u honestly talk like dis.the problem was not him dating her but him urging her on till the last moment even wen he knew he had to plans of marrying her.

13 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ekiseme:
onye nke a asikwanọ gịnị undecided
Swerve

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by goodnews777: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
I recommend that you go back to school. There is a little academic problem with your writing.

1 Like

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Merryglad:

Babe, ppl dont get pregnant by mistake. He was double dating, convinced himself he was going to marry the other girl, then got her pregnant.

That is byegone .
You will heal and fall in love again at the right time.
Everyone has a story to tell.

3 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by arent88(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
StarBukola:
Men! Spit !!!!!! angry angry
madam stop spitting both men and women are guilty of dis evil.

2 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by Bj5all(m): 1:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
Personally life has thought me not to pass a judgement until i hear from both the accuser and the accused.

I have seen a situation where a woman was called to tell her side of the problem, when she finished narrating her story, if you have a stone you will Stone the man to death because everybody sees the man as evil, she didn't point out where she has ever wronged the man, she was a Saint until the man tells his own side of the story. People became confused.

So when i hear a story, no matter how touching it is, i can't pass judgment until a fair hearing is given to the accused.

14 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by mizchoc(f): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
Thats his choice.
A guy dates a lady doesnt mean he must marry him.okay?

are u kidding me?
nobody said u must marry everyone u date buh please for God's sake... if u ain't ready, let her be..

did u read that story at all?
he made her prepare for a wedding and distribute IVs and cake was ready...every damn thing, most of which she did with her money..

abeg read bfr u comment next time.

3 Likes

Re: "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) by schumastic(m): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
Henitan24 i think you might want to read this shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Her In-Law Advises Me Against Marrying Her / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.