Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. (1933 Views)

Please Avoid Me, Don't DM Me Encouraging Me To Play Bet Again!!! / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death / Pls Help People Around Me Are Encouraging Me To Die . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. by liquidlove2018: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Good evening Lively Stones,

A member of our facebook group shared this story today and I asked her if I could share on Lively Stones which I know is a relationship blog. She agreed and so,I would like to share her story and I hope we can all advice her as she is very desperate for a solution.

Esther is a 26 years old graduate. According to her,she got married in November 2017. She met her husband through a mutual friend's parents 25th wedding anniversary. When she was introduced to Jeff,she said she was amazed to see how handsome he was. He was like 6ft tall,not too light,very stunning man to behold. She and him exchanged numbers and after the party,they started dating. She was surprised at such a successful young man was interested in a girl like her. Everywhere they went together,girls,women even men are flirting with Jeff cos he is so good looking.

Before you knew it,they were talking marriage and in two months time,Jeff married Esther. Esther wondered why the rush but she was also grateful to have caught such a man to be her husband.Esther,young and naive had not even gotten a job yet,Jeff told her she may not need to work,he is rich enough,he would provide for her. He also promised to start any business she was interested in when they got married.

Esther was naive to also believe Jeff for saying they would not have sex until marriage. Reason because Jeff has said any woman he would marry,he will not sleep with until they are legally married. Esther felt so lucky.

On their wedding night,after the ceremonies ended and everyone had gone home,they retired to their room and Esther was waiting for her husband to come for the long awaited sex. That night,Jeff asked her to relax. He suggested that they both rest that night,he said they have all their lives ahead for alot of sex. She told him hes joking. Next morning,in a romantic gesture,Esther started pre-intimacy with Jeff in order to get him into the mood. Jeff responded with heavy kissing,touching,etc. When Esther tried to touch his manhood,he ......

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-is-encouraging-me-to-cheat-with-his-brother/

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. by donstan18: 11:45am On Mar 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. by funstufz: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
HE WATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. by Mandrake007(m): 2:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
what a lovely brother he's such an admirable person I pray for siblings like this
Re: My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. by MissRaine69(f): 2:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
A very practical solution to a real problem.
Re: My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. by ChikezieU(m): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
BEST SOLUTION
"COPIED"
Hello Lauretta,
Honestly speaking,I am lost for words to respond to this. This is because,this being a very real situation,I know how much this means to Esther and her husband. In any case,here are my suggestions,which you may also get a second and even a third opinion on:
1. First,both of them need to go to God in prayer. Let them ask God to help them find the right solution to this matter
2. They should see a medical doctor and explore medical options for organ enlargement for the man
3. Marriage is a covenant ordained by God,introducing a third person is against God’s will….you might want to consider that it could be a sin to do this
4.If they both agree,they could be other non illegal ways to get sexual satisfaction and have a baby. E,g: Sexual toys like vibrator. Esther can also get pregnant by IVF
5. Have they considered that having sexual relations with their brother could lead to a number of complications like: Its possible for Esther to fall in love with Tom. Its possible for that to cause problems for both brothers. Its possible that Tom would lay claim to their children later in life. Its possible for Jeff to feel inadequate and probably begin to have self esteem issues which could affect his mental health and their marriage?
There are so many risks involved in this plan..and honestly,I think this couple need to have a rethink…explore other means.
Wow,this is really deep….
Thank you Lauretta for helping this couple. They can also reach us on phone if they need further assistance.
God bless.
REPLY  Loading...
Re: My Husband Is Encouraging Me To Make Love To His Brother. by Beke2020: 7:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Yes ooo. A lady had same experience in my neighborhood, after marriage, husband was impotent. A leader in church. It took God's to save their marriage.
MissRaine69:
A very practical solution to a real problem.

(1) (Reply)

Update:season 2 Of "My Galfrd Betrayed Me" (any Free Medical Centre In Warri) / Cleansing Ceremony: Elders Order Man To Have Sex With His Sister In Kenya (Pics) / Wife Confessed That She Was Cheating With Her Husband’s Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.