Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (90748 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
lastchild:
I agreed with you but not totally, Satan still deal with Atheists who doesn't even believe he exist
Yes it's true.
Let me rephrase that...Satan has no power over us as believers in Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
double0seven:

Counter what claim, you mean the scriptures he misinterpreted and misapplied

For one, it's been shown on this very thread that Peter never ate in any dream neither did God feed in the dream.

In fact it wasn't a dream. It was a trance.

Of course, like a a true Christ embassy member, your brain conveniently ignored all that and you asking people to counter with scriptures.

According to the context of scriptures that Pastor Chris used, they are misapplied and not relevant to this topic

Eating in the dream is weapon of darkness, used by household witchcraft to sow many evil things in the lives of people, even Christians.

It's used to weaken your spirit man and open u up for future witchcraft manipulation.

It's is used to sow or shoot arrows of a pattern of failure at Edge of success in human endeavours. It's what Yorubas call Amubo.

It's used to afflict people with sickness and diseases.

It's for spiritual contamination.

I repeat, it's not normal to be eating in the dream. Like 95% of the time, it's spiritual attack and it's for evil.

No one is saying Christians should be fearful after having such a dream. You pray against it in the name of Jesus until it stops.

You start confessing it would work out for your good.

No everyone will have these problems because not everyone has spiritual battles.

Real spiritual battles is not something that comes into your life after you are matured. People are born with this battles (Ogun). But it's when u reach age of maturity, of trying to find your way in life that you start noticing something is wrong. These things enter into people lives by things people that know when they are little have done. Through all sorts of evils of the past.

Christ embassy believe once u become born again, all those things are in the past, you are new person.

Another misinterpretation of scriptures. When Bible says you are old man is dead, that all things become new. It's talking about the renewal of mind. You live a new kind of life.

Enough said.

Please you continue to live in your willful ignorance. Your paradise of bliss.

Eating in the dream is weapon of darkness, used by household witchcraft to sow many evil things in the lives of people, even Christians.

It's used to weaken your spirit man and open u up for future witchcraft manipulation.

It's is used to sow or shoot arrows of a pattern of failure at Edge of success in human endeavours. It's what Yorubas call Amubo.

It's used to afflict people with sickness and diseases.

It's for spiritual contamination.

You said the scriptures are quoted out of context, agreed. Where are your own scriptures quoted in context? Even if you continue to argue from now till eternity, as far as it doesn't have scriptural basis, you re just wasting yours and other people's time and nairaland's space. pastor Chris is trying to teach people on how to get people to douse fear and get their freedom and you re coming here to speak otherwise. Mschew.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pastor spoke more on this topic yesterday at the March Communion Service, excerpts

"Live your life according to the Word and not be experiences. So many are even scared to live their lives because of dreams. Some others always have dreams about people and the devil has used their dreams to keep them under.

LAWS OF INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS

1. When you get dreams (real dreams) that have meaning; they always focus on you. Study the Bible, God didn't give anybody dreams about others. Dreams are personal. Dreams and visions aren't the same.

So when you have a dream about someone, don't go warning the person. The dreams have to do with you - the dreamer is the one to receive the warnings of that dream; God is talking to you (the recipient of the dreams).

More importantly, if you keep believing dreams, you're heading for destruction.

2. After the Holy Spirit came, not one apostle did the Lord minister to in a dream. The last people the Lord ministered to in a dream were before the Holy Spirit came upon the Church. The Holy Spirit brought new guidance for the Church.

Joel 2:28
_"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"_

Notice it was the old men that dreamt. This place is talking about men who are about to fade away."
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
yomifowe:
Pastor spoke more on this topic yesterday at the March Communion Service, excerpts

"Live your life according to the Word and not be experiences. So many are even scared to live their lives because of dreams. Some others always have dreams about people and the devil has used their dreams to keep them under.

LAWS OF INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS

1. When you get dreams (real dreams) that have meaning; they always focus on you. Study the Bible, God didn't give anybody dreams about others. Dreams are personal. Dreams and visions aren't the same.

So when you have a dream about someone, don't go warning the person. The dreams have to do with you - the dreamer is the one to receive the warnings of that dream; God is talking to you (the recipient of the dreams).

More importantly, if you keep believing dreams, you're heading for destruction.

2. After the Holy Spirit came, not one apostle did the Lord minister to in a dream. The last people the Lord ministered to in a dream were before the Holy Spirit came upon the Church. The Holy Spirit brought new guidance for the Church.

Joel 2:28
_"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"_

Notice it was the old men that dreamt. This place is talking about men who are about to fade away."

I mean Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by FOLYGOLD: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
I as a person, strongly disagree with pastor oyakhilome’s views on dreams and therefore find his analogy very misleading.
Your dream is your spiritual monitor. It is a powerful commentary of what is going on positively or negatively in the spiritual realm. The answer provided by this pastor has once again demonstrated the shallow, harmful and simplistic knowledge of deep truths of the scriptures. The fact that God speaks to people through dreams cannot be contested. God spoke to Joseph, the earthly father of Jesus through dreams. In fact he was warned.

Matthew 2:13
And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

Even the wise men were warned in the dream.

Matthew 2:12
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

Dreams are instructive. Dreams can prevent from danger. For example Abimelech was warned through dreams.

Genesis 20:3-6
But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife. But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation? Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this. And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.

Jacob also received instructions through dreams.

Genesis 31:10
And it came to pass at the time that the cattle conceived, that I lifted up mine eyes, and saw in a dream, and, behold, the rams which leaped upon the cattle were ringstraked, speckled, and grisled.

Joseph had dreams about the future.

Genesis 37:5
And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

Dreams can also guide you. Dreams can expose your future to you. Therefore, the fact that messages are carried through dreams cannot be contested. Dreams can give you revelations. But do not forget bad dreams also exist. One thing is clear here, the pastor has exhibited gross ignorance concerning certain important aspects of warfare or what goes on in form of life’s battles. It is clear that this pastor has very little knowledge of the deep things of scriptures. We hope he does not succeed in creating false confidence in the minds of vulnerable believers who would have sought for help if they knew how to come up with correct understanding and interpretation of certain deep dreams.

Eating in the dream can be interpreted in several ways simply because there are different type of dreams. There are dreams that harm. There are some dreams that educate you. There are some dreams that warn you. There are some dreams that are harmless or neutral. Just like somebody who works in the bank and finds himself counting money. It seems Pastor Chris is only aware of this type of dream. It is important to know that there are harmful dreams for which people should seek knowledge, go for counseling and handle the dreams through deliverance and spiritual warfare activities.

It is always safer to pray against any bad dream. You can easily identify a bad dream by paying attention to what happens at the end of the dream. Do you know that eating in the dream is one of satan’s strategies to plant infirmities, sickness, diseases and all kinds of troubles in a person’s life’s? Making reference to the trance that Peter had smacks of high level ignorance. To posit this as a parameter, for interpreting hidden or complex dreams, is not only harmful but mischievous. However, when you know what will keep you on the high way of victory, you will always apply the power in the blood of Jesus to cancel negative or demonic dreams. Positive confession alone will not do. I do hope that this pastor will not say that regular sex in the dream up to the point of seeing semen on the body is also harmless. May the Lord save us from ignorant pastors. My advice for such pastors is to stay on what they know and allow ministers who have received revelations and knowledge in other areas to minister to believers who are struggling with the problems like issue of incessant dream attacks. One thing is clear, the man with an experience is better than a company of people who can only come up with arguments.

The end time is a precarious season that is characterized by frightening increase as far as demonic activities are concerned. The greatest hazard of this generation stems from coming up with ignorance as regards the devices of the kingdom of darkness. We must not lose sight of the fact that the devil will do anything in his bid to attack humanity. Hence, Christian believers cannot afford to act like the proverbial ostrich that buries its head in the sand as if nothing is happening. Of course, the devil will be happy as long as you decide to remain ignorant concerning his devices and activities.

When people embrace ignorance, the devil will increase the tempo of his attacks and perpetrate wanton destruction while the season of ignorance lasts. Satan’s happiest moments are during the season of human ignorance. There is no denying the fact that the devil has invaded the realm of dreams leaving many attacked, assaulted and violated spiritually. The fact that bad dreams are real is an undeniable truth. There is heavy satanic invasion against humanity in this end times. We cannot afford to shy away from the fact that there are practically dream attacks.

In any case it is quite easy to rise up and say that bad dreams are harmless. Such a simplistic statement is nothing but a lame duck that leaves the person who makes the assertion a willing victim in the devil’s hand. The answer provided above is, at best, an opinion. Unfortunately, it is only one side of the coin. The other side of the coin has grave consequences on human destiny. Pastor Chris has not demonstrated any knowledge of deliverance and spiritual warfare. His submission smacks of spiritual buffoonery. Any believer who decides to go by the stipulated opinion is in serious danger. There are countless believers who face regular attacks in the dreams, if we are to dismiss the reality of demonic attacks, we are almost saying that demonic agents who operate in the realm of the dream are not doing anything harmful, whatsoever, to those who dream. If the words of the scriptures are true agents of darkness are aware that they have only a short time to fiercely attack people through their dreams.

Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Such agents would only laugh hysterically when believers are told to dismiss dream attacks with a wave of the hand. The truth must be told that it is tragic when some leaders who are blind attempt to lead the blind.

Matthew 15:14
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

The result will be cataclysmic. There will be lots of damages when blind leaders rise up to mislead, rather than help the ignorant.

Isaiah 42:19
Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?
The danger here is that innocent believers will be misled. If some leaders are really aware of the consequences of peddling half truths, they would not have dismissed the reality of the consequences of having harmful dreams.

It amazes me that there are ministers who do not know that bad dreams, like sexual harassments, being under the pursuit of masquerades or being attacked by demonic personalities in the dream do not portend any danger whatsoever. Such ministers are only demonstrating monumental ignorance. While God can guide His children through positive dreams, it is possible to experience satanic invasion from the domain of darkness. Positive dreams can be used by God to guide, instruct and warn the believer. However, it is crystal clear that the devil is ever busy coming up with vicious attacks in the dream. The Bible tells us that one of the activities of agents of darkness is to plant evil seeds while men sleep.

Matthew 13:25
But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Believer’s who are well tutored as far as the basics of spiritual warfare and deliverance are concerned, will never joke with dream attacks.

Do not allow anyone to deceive you into believing that you can toy with your dreams. You must know how to identify bad dreams. It is always safer to pray against evil dreams than to ignore them.

The truth is that no one can pray too much. But, it is dangerous when under the guise of lack of knowledge, people make claims that bad dreams that are inimical to their total wellbeing do not exist. Lots of problems and infirmities have been planted in the lives of many through consuming liquid or eating food in the dream. It is an undeniable fact that the platform of the dream can be used by both God and satan. When God speaks to you through your dreams, you can be instructed. When the devil tries to attack you through dreams, it is your responsibility to make use of the weapon of deliverance and spiritual warfare to counter the wicked activities sponsored by the enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
FOLYGOLD:
I as a person, strongly disagree with pastor oyakhilome’s views on dreams and therefore find his analogy very misleading.
Your dream is your spiritual monitor. It is a powerful commentary of what is going on positively or negatively in the spiritual realm. The answer provided by this pastor has once again demonstrated the shallow, harmful and simplistic knowledge of deep truths of the scriptures. The fact that God speaks to people through dreams cannot be contested. God spoke to Joseph, the earthly father of Jesus through dreams. In fact he was warned.

And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

Dreams are instructive. Dreams can prevent from danger. For example Abimelech was warned through dreams.

But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife. But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation? Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this. And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.

And it came to pass at the time that the cattle conceived, that I lifted up mine eyes, and saw in a dream, and, behold, the rams which leaped upon the cattle were ringstraked, speckled, and grisled.

And Joseph dreamed a dream, and he told it his brethren: and they hated him yet the more.

Dreams can also guide you. Dreams can expose your future to you. Therefore, the fact that messages are carried through dreams cannot be contested. Dreams can give you revelations. But do not forget bad dreams also exist. One thing is clear here, the pastor has exhibited gross ignorance concerning certain important aspects of warfare or what goes on in form of life’s battles. It is clear that this pastor has very little knowledge of the deep things of scriptures. We hope he does not succeed in creating false confidence in the minds of vulnerable believers who would have sought for help if they knew how to come up with correct understanding and interpretation of certain deep dreams.

Eating in the dream can be interpreted in several ways simply because there are different type of dreams. There are dreams that harm. There are some dreams that educate you. There are some dreams that warn you. There are some dreams that are harmless or neutral. Just like somebody who works in the bank and finds himself counting money. It seems Pastor Chris is only aware of this type of dream. It is important to know that there are harmful dreams for which people should seek knowledge, go for counseling and handle the dreams through deliverance and spiritual warfare activities.

It is always safer to pray against any bad dream. You can easily identify a bad dream by paying attention to what happens at the end of the dream. Do you know that eating in the dream is one of satan’s strategies to plant infirmities, sickness, diseases and all kinds of troubles in a person’s life’s? Making reference to the trance that Peter had smacks of high level ignorance. To posit this as a parameter, for interpreting hidden or complex dreams, is not only harmful but mischievous. However, when you know what will keep you on the high way of victory, you will always apply the power in the blood of Jesus to cancel negative or demonic dreams. Positive confession alone will not do. I do hope that this pastor will not say that regular sex in the dream up to the point of seeing semen on the body is also harmless. May the Lord save us from ignorant pastors. My advice for such pastors is to stay on what they know and allow ministers who have received revelations and knowledge in other areas to minister to believers who are struggling with the problems like issue of incessant dream attacks. One thing is clear, the man with an experience is better than a company of people who can only come up with arguments.

The end time is a precarious season that is characterized by frightening increase as far as demonic activities are concerned. The greatest hazard of this generation stems from coming up with ignorance as regards the devices of the kingdom of darkness. We must not lose sight of the fact that the devil will do anything in his bid to attack humanity. Hence, Christian believers cannot afford to act like the proverbial ostrich that buries its head in the sand as if nothing is happening. Of course, the devil will be happy as long as you decide to remain ignorant concerning his devices and activities.

When people embrace ignorance, the devil will increase the tempo of his attacks and perpetrate wanton destruction while the season of ignorance lasts. Satan’s happiest moments are during the season of human ignorance. There is no denying the fact that the devil has invaded the realm of dreams leaving many attacked, assaulted and violated spiritually. The fact that bad dreams are real is an undeniable truth. There is heavy satanic invasion against humanity in this end times. We cannot afford to shy away from the fact that there are practically dream attacks.

In any case it is quite easy to rise up and say that bad dreams are harmless. Such a simplistic statement is nothing but a lame duck that leaves the person who makes the assertion a willing victim in the devil’s hand. The answer provided above is, at best, an opinion. Unfortunately, it is only one side of the coin. The other side of the coin has grave consequences on human destiny. Pastor Chris has not demonstrated any knowledge of deliverance and spiritual warfare. His submission smacks of spiritual buffoonery. Any believer who decides to go by the stipulated opinion is in serious danger. There are countless believers who face regular attacks in the dreams, if we are to dismiss the reality of demonic attacks, we are almost saying that demonic agents who operate in the realm of the dream are not doing anything harmful, whatsoever, to those who dream. If the words of the scriptures are true agents of darkness are aware that they have only a short time to fiercely attack people through their dreams.

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Such agents would only laugh hysterically when believers are told to dismiss dream attacks with a wave of the hand. The truth must be told that it is tragic when some leaders who are blind attempt to lead the blind.

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

The result will be cataclysmic. There will be lots of damages when blind leaders rise up to mislead, rather than help the ignorant.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord's servant?
The danger here is that innocent believers will be misled. If some leaders are really aware of the consequences of peddling half truths, they would not have dismissed the reality of the consequences of having harmful dreams.

It amazes me that there are ministers who do not know that bad dreams, like sexual harassments, being under the pursuit of masquerades or being attacked by demonic personalities in the dream do not portend any danger whatsoever. Such ministers are only demonstrating monumental ignorance. While God can guide His children through positive dreams, it is possible to experience satanic invasion from the domain of darkness. Positive dreams can be used by God to guide, instruct and warn the believer. However, it is crystal clear that the devil is ever busy coming up with vicious attacks in the dream. The Bible tells us that one of the activities of agents of darkness is to plant evil seeds while men sleep.

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Believer’s who are well tutored as far as the basics of spiritual warfare and deliverance are concerned, will never joke with dream attacks.

Do not allow anyone to deceive you into believing that you can toy with your dreams. You must know how to identify bad dreams. It is always safer to pray against evil dreams than to ignore them.

The truth is that no one can pray too much. But, it is dangerous when under the guise of lack of knowledge, people make claims that bad dreams that are inimical to their total wellbeing do not exist. Lots of problems and infirmities have been planted in the lives of many through consuming liquid or eating food in the dream. It is an undeniable fact that the platform of the dream can be used by both God and satan. When God speaks to you through your dreams, you can be instructed. When the devil tries to attack you through dreams, it is your responsibility to make use of the weapon of deliverance and spiritual warfare to counter the wicked activities sponsored by the enemy.

God bless you. You didn't what if ailed to do, which is to break down things scripturally, line by line, step by step. May the Lord bless your soul. These are the kind of Christians i've been praying to God to take to the podium, the Chrisitans that have depth, loaded with scriptures and can apply truths appropraitely. God bless you again
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
chocberry:

God bless you. You didn't what if ailed to do, which is to break down things scripturally, line by line, step by step. May the Lord bless your soul. These are the kind of Christians i've been praying to God to take to the podium, the Chrisitans that have depth, loaded with scriptures and can apply truths appropraitely. God bless you again

Hehe grin
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 12:10am On Mar 06, 2018
FOLYGOLD:

I am glad you started your argument with 'I as a person...' Because it shows that all the stories you wrote here are borne out of your research and not by the leading of the Holy Spirit. Pastor Chris has impacted millions around the world and even kings and nations have benefitted from his ministry. I will advice you to stop misleading people with your heretic arguments. I will only kitten to you I'd you can show me your result, either as a Pastor or evangelist les by the spirit of God, otherwise. Pls stop this!

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 12:22am On Mar 06, 2018
2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:30am On Mar 06, 2018
chocberry:
Massively flawed interpretation of scripture. When Christians want to throw swipes at Christians, they attack their messages rather than the doctrine given to them by Jehovah. Let the apostle focus on being an apostle, the deliverance ministry on his calling etc. Otherwise we will try to mock the grace God has given to other ministries and make serious errors. Pastor Chis also at one time fervently taught against mantle only to go through process come back and apologize for his errors. This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture, though He remains my man.

Eating in a dream means the dreamer has been summoned in the spiritual realm and is been either weakened, poisoned or going through a series of activities that weakens their spiritual life.

Cc : donnaD

So it's in the Bible that eating in the dream means what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 3:34am On Mar 06, 2018
There in lies the danger of teaching experiences over God's word. Let me share a story.

A guy I know few years back took ill. He kept treating himself for Malaria off and on but the disease kept going and coming back. Then they theorized that it was a spiritual attack because he had beat a boy who stole from him a short while before he started falling sick. I say "they" because the people who did so are the same type that are typing gibberish here.

Anyways, they maintained that the boy was the source of the ailment. The sick guy went to different deliverance ministers. Still nothing. Then he went to a lab and he was tested...HIV positive. At this point, it was even more like full blown AIDS. Read healing from Heaven, No. They were giving him goya oil to drink. The sick guy dreamt that he saw the small boy rubbing faeces on him while he slept. Deliverance pastors insisted it confirmed their "word of knowledge". They kept praying for the small boy to stop it. The small boy in question was a younger brother of the sick guy o and the "malaria" was going off and on for 2 years.

Sick guy died. My joy is, he gave his heart to the lord before he passed but it was a few years after he died that we heard he was bisexual.

Spiritually mature christians will see the trail of events and see how they let satan gain his way through these false interpretations of dreams and elevations of experiences over God's word. God has delivered his people.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2018
Maestro21:
God has delivered his people.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Amen and amen. Glory to God forever.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by toluijiremi: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2018
Good day, please I need interpretation to this dream. Anytime I pray to my colleagues in the office, I mean everyone , I usually have dreams where I see husbands of the female staff of my organisation, like giants, I see other giants too with them and they will be fighting seriously. I mean they giants will beat themselves that you will see them bleeding seriously. Then I will wake up. I have had it about two times . I see them like giants . I will appreciate an interpretation please thanks
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by soleny: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good day everyone,

Please someone should assist me with this interpretation

I had a dream last night that i was in a church congregation. I was in-front giving testimony to members.I told them i had a dream where i was taken to a path.I walked till God directed me to where my credential had being hidden all these while.Under the tree i saw my credentials and number of jobs i should have done and each with the salary scale.E.g like every one year or two years in my career i should be on a particular position with a particular salary.In the dream i saw something like the current salary should be like N 5 million or N 8 million I cannot remember.In the dream i was happy like it has being settled .I talked so much about the testimony that they were all tired and some stop concentrating on my speech.

Thanks as i await your interpretation.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Samphoenix1: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2018
Mountain of fire have a different revelation to it so... Chill
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by expressglory: 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by darleenje: 10:09pm On May 16, 2020
Massively flawed interpretation of scripture. When Christians want to throw swipes at Christians, they attack their messages rather than the doctrine given to them by Jehovah. Let the apostle focus on being an apostle, the deliverance ministry on his calling etc. Otherwise we will try to mock the grace God has given to other ministries and make serious errors. Pastor Chis also at one time fervently taught against mantle only to go through process come back and apologize for his errors. This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture, though He remains my man.

Eating in a dream means the dreamer has been summoned in the spiritual realm and is been either weakened, poisoned or going through a series of activities that weakens their spiritual life.

Cc : donnaD
Any scriptural back up?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by darleenje: 10:15pm On May 16, 2020
GMbuharii:
Eating in the dream happens when one have sinned or is defiled. Inniquity plays a big role.

Op,those food aint food o,better pray seriously.

Any scriptural back up?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by darleenje: 10:24pm On May 16, 2020
shekauvsbuhari:
sorry. Both of u are wrong. Peter never ate in de dream. It wasnt even a dream,it was a vision.In de vision, he was told to kill n eat but he declined n his reason 4 declining was bcs de items offered him were unclean animals n stuff that were not good to be eaten, and eventually they were taken away from him. He did not eat and it was not a dream. Stop twisting scriptures to make gullible tithe payers who dont want to work on their spirituality feel good.

Can you help us with the difference between a dream and a trance?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by darleenje: 10:36pm On May 16, 2020
Lumig:
... You have said it all. I stand to be corrected, was it not Oyakhilome that said Masturbation is not a sin? We need to be careful...

You heard from people or you listened to the message? I have been looking for that message to hear it myself because I don't take sides with proof.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by meobizy(f): 2:20am On Jul 18, 2020
Hmm. This is exactly what a therapist will tell someone. It’s plain to see the lack of regard for mental health in the African continent is why these men of goat thrive.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by colp2015: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
colp2015:
God did not feed Peter in a dream or trance, Please re-read Acts 10 and edit your comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.