Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (90751 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gerrard59(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pastor Chris, my man.

Lesson: Defeat your fears.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Massively flawed interpretation of scripture. When Christians want to throw swipes at Christians, they attack their messages rather than the doctrine given to them by Jehovah. Let the apostle focus on being an apostle, the deliverance ministry on his calling etc. Otherwise we will try to mock the grace God has given to other ministries and make serious errors. Pastor Chis also at one time fervently taught against mantle only to go through process come back and apologize for his errors. This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture, though He remains my man.

Eating in a dream means the dreamer has been summoned in the spiritual realm and is been either weakened, poisoned or going through a series of activities that weakens their spiritual life.

Cc : donnaD

9 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by marvin906(m): 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
this issue is a two way thing..
so will hold my peace undecided undecided
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by oruma19: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Nice
this was the topic that set me loose from the bondage of yeyr dreams last year. Pastor Chris saidnthe word and it erased all the nonsense mentality I had in d past. Now Satan no de even gree bring food again for dream cos d chopping no be here..ahahahahaha, I benefitted immensely from this word and I am grateful to God. One of those good things abt pastor Chris I love so much, he sets u loose from bondage mentality and u are free forever...God bless Chris oyakilome

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by GMbuharii: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Eating in the dream happens when one have sinned or is defiled. Inniquity plays a big role.

Op,those food aint food o,better pray seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mesutlewy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
I always follows my mind when ever a dream .... I find it absurd to await someone's interpretation
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by piagetskinner(m): 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ellabae:
I agree with him but I don't want to eat in my dream o. Nd I always eat full before sleeping so no more space for extra food cheesy

lol
..African mentality
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Welcomme: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Seun:
Great message by Pastor Chris. Don't be scared of your dreams. I love the reference to Peter eating in a dream sent to him by God. Thumbs up.
Seun don turn Christian? Hahahaha..
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by deafeyez: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ellabae:
I agree with him but I don't want to eat in my dream o. Nd I always eat full before sleeping so no more space for extra food cheesy

You are still having wrong mindset.
I have been eating in my dreams and felt it when I wake yet am not afraid. Because God is greater than all other things.
One of my friends would not go a day without having to dream about 6n ladies even by the river side. Yet he still Lives healthy.
Fear not your Imagination, they are not real.

3 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by piagetskinner(m): 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
GMbuharii:
Eating in the dream happens when one have sinned or is defiled. Inniquity plays a big role.

Op,those food aint food o,better pray seriously.

where did u hear that fallacy from

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jayinfo2(m): 12:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Seun:
Great message by Pastor Chris. Don't be scared of your dreams. I love the reference to Peter eating in a dream sent to him by God. Thumbs up.

I just read the passage of Peter eating in the dream in act 10. 9 -15. I found out that it was not a dream rather a vision.

And Peter was not given food. Instead the spirit said he should kill the beast and eat.

Peter said he wasn't gonna eat it because it was unclean.

May be I have a canal interpretation to this passage.

Could anybody explain it further

Still looking for where Peter ate in the dream.

4 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Ellabae(f): 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
piagetskinner:

lol
..African mentality
Lol Na una teach me o
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by eleojo23: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Religious people will not like this.

I can determine what I dream about most of the time. If I go to bed hungry, I must dream about food.

If I just finished watching a movie before bed, I will dream about something similar to the storyline of the movie I just watched.

If I just finished reading a book before bed, my dream that night will be composed of pages from that book.

If I am bothered about something throughout the day, I am definitely going to dream about it.

And most times too, my fears play out before my eyes in my dream.

I have deliberately taken time to observe this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by oglalasioux(m): 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
I agree with the pastor on this one. Eating in dreams is nothing more than your brain craving for food when you go to bed hungry. No filled man dreams of eating. Only the hungry do.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by piagetskinner(m): 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol Na una teach me o

abeg when the food come chop am well well ask for extra plate Sef....

greater is he that that is in you than he who is in the world..abi?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by 1121: 12:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
I used to be a BLW member, but i totally disagree with pst chris on this. Dreams are not to be taken for granted, without reading a cogent spiritual meaning to it, as he asserted, remember joseph ability to precisely interpret the king of egypt drm bail the country out of impending danger of famine. Joseph could have started making positive confession like pst chris, he would have ended his career in prison and died uncelebrated

5 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Evince(m): 1:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
You guys believed now because it is a pastor that explained it. If I had been d one no one will agree. Dreams are basically state of ur busy brain.

I hear ppl also say when u hv sex with sm1 u exchange spirits that one too na lie. What u exchange is only disease, blood etc that is even when done without condom
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by edgeP(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
chocberry:
Massively flawed interpretation of scripture. When Christians want to throw swipes at Christians, they attack their messages rather than the doctrine given to them by Jehovah. Let the apostle focus on being an apostle, the deliverance ministry on his calling etc. Otherwise we will try to mock the grace God has given to other ministries and make serious errors. Pastor Chis also at one time fervently taught against mantle only to go through process come back and apologize for his errors. This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture, though He remains my man.

Eating in a dream means the dreamer has been summoned in the spiritual realm and is been either weakened, poisoned or going through a series of activities that weakens their spiritual life.

Cc : donnaD
Sir, Pastor Chris has quoted/sited relevant potions of the BIBLE to butress his point, I wil also like you to support your submission with biblical pasdsage/s, have a blessed day Sir.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by double0seven(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
This teaching is completely wrong.

There is no reason why you should sleep and start eating in the dream. Foods are meant to eaten in real life not in the dream. If you're constantly being fed with food in your dreams at night, it's a very bad thing.

I cannot believe an African pastor, a man of God will say this.

One thing is sure, if you someone that has spiritual battles to fight in your life, Christ Embassy is not the place for you.

The Pastors pretends like things like witches, curses and spells that makes people lives miserable lives don't exist because they don't want to be bothered by Christians with such problems. That way they only deal with Christians whose lives are free from spiritual battles.

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Grundig: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
I don't always agree with pastor oyakhilome but I like the fact that he doesn't shy away from tackling or addressing controversial topics.

On the subject matter , I grew up with the belief that eating, swimming, flying in the dream are evil. But now, I know better. Pastor Chris' explanation is an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by double0seven(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
edgeP:
Sir, Pastor Chris has quoted/sited relevant potions of the BIBLE to butress his point, I wil also like you to support your submission with biblical pasdsage/s, have a blessed day Sir.

His quotation of scriptures are misapplied.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ochoiho:
Its not as simple as the Pastor put it but I wouldn't argue with him. I know MFM will not agree with him either

Oya explain why it is not as simple as he made it seem. His explain is scripture based. Even me must admit to having the wrong interpretation before this post. Pst Chris. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by lastchild: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
He's right but there's something he didn't teach here, when you are in bandage of the enemy, they feeds you in the dream which results to sickness and afflictions

His teaching is for people whom has over grown spiritually and has fought there way out of satanic prison yard not for a former prostitute, killer, murderer who just gave his life to christ yesterday that still need to come out from the bandage he/She is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Born2Breed(f): 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dolemite:
What does this thief know?

Things you will never know.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Limit yourself to the subject matter before you: eating in the dream. His teaching is an eye-opener and should be accepted as such.... You can only contradict him with scriptures not the opinion of yesteryears

double0seven:
This teaching is completely wrong.

There is no reason why you should sleep and start eating in the dream. Foods are meant to eaten in real life not in the dream. If you're constantly being fed with food in your dreams at night, it's a very bad thing.

I cannot believe an African pastor, a man of God will say this.

One thing is sure, if you someone that has spiritual battles to fight in your life, Christ Embassy is not the place for you.

The Pastors pretends like things like witches, curses and spells that makes people lives miserable lives don't exist because they don't want to be bothered by Christians with such problems. That way they only deal with Christians whose lives are free from spiritual battles.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by billyG(m): 1:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
u are right on dis 1,chris.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Lumig: 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:
EATING IN THE DREAM – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

QUESTION: Dear Pastor, if one happens to find his/herself eating in the dream, what does it mean or what should one do? Pastor does it means am possess like many says or something? Please your answer is needed on this.

ANSWER: Give Your Dreams Positive Interpretations.
Jeremiah 29:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners, that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed.

In certain Christian circles, many believe that eating in your dream is ominous; they associate it with the activities of demons. But could there possibly be anything wrong with eating in your sleep? What’s the position of God’s Word on the subject? Let’s begin by reviewing
Isaiah 29:7-8: “And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel…shall be as a dream of a night vision. It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite…”

If a man eats in his dream and still wakes up hungry, it means he really didn’t eat anything. This therefore shows there’s nothing to eating in your dream; it’s just the imagination of your spirit.

Satan thrives on the fear and ignorance of people. If you had a dream for example, and then you’re uncertain about the meaning, satan could launch an attack against your mind by suggesting negative interpretations to that dream. Fear might then creep in, which ultimately could pave way for demons to have a field day. So the problem isn’t with the dream; it has a lot more to do with accepting the negative interpretation of the dream brought to you by satan.

So you ought to be smart to always subject your dreams to the Word of God. Don’t accept the lie from satan that eating in your dream is ominous; if anything, it means prosperity. Throughout the Bible, there’s no place satan gave people food to eat in a dream; only God fed people in their dream, example is Peter (Acts 10:9-15).

If you found yourself eating in your dream, don’t be afraid. Wake up and begin to prophesy: “I was eating in my dream; therefore I shall always have food. I shall always have plenty!” Don’t wake up crying that someone has bewitched you in your dream, for you’re a new creation in* Christ Jesus, and every food you eat is sanctified by the Word of God and prayer. Besides, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper, be it in your dream or in real life.

Confession:

l’ve learned today to always cream my dreams. I refuse to base the outcome of my life on the lies and suggestions of the enemy. Rather, I see myself in the greater light of God’s Word as the true victor that I am. Hallelujah!
... As much as I agree with him, it is also dangerous to fully go with this. Holy spirit should open our hearts and eyes to see all hidden truths
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by stevecantrell: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Mr seun don turn to Christian shocked
Nah...but it seems he eats a lot in his dreams
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nairalanddist: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
stevecantrell:

Nah...but it seems he eats a lot in his dreams
grin

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by thunderbabs: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
What has Rev Sheeple ve to say to this...

Secondly, my prophet no go gree with Pastor Chris ooo. All d witches wey give you food for dream must die by fireeeeeeee. Infact, you must vomit dt asaro wey u chop by fire
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by fuellessgen: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dolemite:
What does this thief know?

Abeg change that picture on ya profile. E don tey. Six years no be beans. Six years is enough for one to marry, born at least 3 kids in primary school. And besides, the person in that picture for don old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.