Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (90766 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by validstar1: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Sincerely i'm so glad Africans are now being enlightened by d bible, to those contradicting pst chris by encouraging a fear-filled life,pls give a clear biblical reference to prove dat satan weakens pple thru dream food without any sentiment.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Phyde:
Pastor Chris just hinted on the greater truth about eating in the dream. It is a pity 90% of Christians are still operating in the lesser truth of this topic. Through knowledge shall the Just be delivered into their inheritance.

Thanks bro, you just hit the nail on the head.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by talk2percy(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
shadeyinka:

You asked a question from the wrongest source. Like asking Pastor Benny Hinn what it feels like do do 21 days dry fasting.

Pastor Chris is among humans (born again or not) who was born relatively free from demonic afflictions. His experiences does not include such things. All he needs as a Christian is to walk by faith BUT some Christians have to FIGHT spiritual oppositions in addition to walking by faith.

How would you counsel a Brother who complains of being force-fed repeatedly in dreams with yam and palm oil.?

How would you counsel a sister who always dreams of being raped by a certain old woman?

Positive confessions as advised by Pastor Chris don't solve these real problem. Except you believe that dreams has ceased to be a source of Spiritual information and guidance.

A few years ago, I began to have these kinds of dreams. I fought my battles and won through Christ Jesus. The last of the lot was arrested by Christ Himself (in my dreams). Its been years now that I had such kinds of useless dreams.

What then is spiritual battle?
Does it exist in your spiritual dictionary?
If it does, how do you fight a spiritual warfare? By positive confessions?
How does a Christian resist the devil?

Did Pastor Chris become a billionaire through positive confessions or through grace? How come the rest of you are not even millionaires? Are you not confessing enough?

In other words, our gifts and graces are different. Don't use the same ruler to measure and judge others. If you are free from demonic afflictions, praise God but others may not receive the same kind of grace.

Poverty, Pain, Sickness and Lack in a Christian are not because he didn't take up his possessions in Christ. These sometimes happen for the Glory of God to be revealed like that man born blind.

Shalom

I think this write-up makes common sense, and for those having issues with this the aforementioned topic, get wisdom and receive salvation. God bless us all.

With all that have been said, I will like us to, for those with dissenting views on the scriptures, read the quoted part carefully,

I think this write-up makes common sense, and for those having issues with this the aforementioned topic, get wisdom and receive salvation. God bless us all.

The enemy is your mind...Satan has no power, it just uses people's fear against them

The greatest enemy of man is the mountain of his/ her ignorance
I must admit u tackled this issue with high level of spiritual maturity and tact. But my question still remains, is every food one eats in the dream be demons related, just like in the case of apostle Peter that God fed in dream. And besides, where in the bible is it backed up that eating in the dream is demonic, meanwhile in this case of being fed in the dream, can't the law of using the stones people throw at u to build a house be applied in this case?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
double0seven:
This teaching is completely wrong.

There is no reason why you should sleep and start eating in the dream. Foods are meant to eaten in real life not in the dream. If you're constantly being fed with food in your dreams at night, it's a very bad thing.

I cannot believe an African pastor, a man of God will say this.

One thing is sure, if you someone that has spiritual battles to fight in your life, Christ Embassy is not the place for you.

The Pastors pretends like things like witches, curses and spells that makes people lives miserable lives don't exist because they don't want to be bothered by Christians with such problems. That way they only deal with Christians whose lives are free from spiritual battles.

Not at all my brother. The Word is able to completely deliver. Jesus can do far more than any "deliverance minister" can.

By the way, dont mistake pastor Chris for any kind of ajebutter smooth talker o. He has real fire and power that demons recognize even from afar. He grew up in Benin city and was part of the revival in the 70s abd 80s preaching in crusades and casting our devils from village to village.

Just by looking with his eyes, demons screem and check out.

So be guided ok.

Cc: shadeyinka
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 7:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thank you Pastor Chris.

Proverbs 11:9
"An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vikithor(m): 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
SO PLEASED PASTOR CHRIS REPLY

GOING FORWARD,ANY FOOD BROUGHT TO ME IN THE DREAM MUST BE EATEN,LEAKED PLATE AND FINGERS grin!

PLEASE IF ANY ONE WANTS TO BRING FOOD FOR ME IN THE DREAM,I NO WANT RICE O.NA AFANG SOUP,WHEAT OR SEMO,A CRATE OF CHILLED CAN MALT grin

THEN I OWE YOU 'THANK YOU' WHEN I WAKE UP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by FOLLEY20(m): 8:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
When the implication comes, he will surely know that eating in the dream is demonic.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shadeyinka(m): 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
donnie:

Not at all my brother. The Word is able to completely deliver. Jesus can do far more than any "deliverance minister" can.

By the way, dont mistake pastor Chris for any kind of ajebutter smooth talker o. He has real fire and power that demons recognize even from afar. He grew up in Benin city and was part of the revival in the 70s abd 80s preaching in crusades and casting our devils from village to village.

Just by looking with his eyes, demons screem and check out.

So be guided ok.

Cc: shadeyinka
I know Pastor Chris as a sound Christian. I am only saying that on this particular issue, he is looking at it solely by his own experience (which spiritually has been positive). Some are not that lucky.

Let me ask you a question?

Does Pastor Chris cast out demons only from none Christians?

If you can show me one genue Christian who was delivered by Pastor Chris, it means that some Christians actually need some intervention to become totally free.

(I am aware that most who are prayed for at the healing school are not all babes in Christ)

Note:
Deliverance takes place at several levels
1. At the point of Salvation
2. Due to spiritual sanitation (righteous living)
3. Due to Gods grace (doesn't even need any prayer)
4. Through self deliverance
5. Through deliverance ministrations
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shadeyinka(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
talk2percy:
I must admit u tackled this issue with high level of spiritual maturity and tact. But my question still remains, is every food one eats in the dream be demons related, just like in the case of apostle Peter that God fed in dream. And besides, where in the bible is it backed up that eating in the dream is demonic, meanwhile in this case of being fed in the dream, can't the law of using the stones people throw at u to build a house be applied in this case?
Not all food in the dreams signify demonic afflictions. No!
The source of the food is the most important key.

Positive Sources:
1. Collecting and Eating from Jesus hand
2. Eating from a Godly Spiritual Father/Mentor/Angel
3. Eating your own prepared food
Negative Sources:
1. Collecting and Eating food from strangers
2. Eating food from questionable sources
3. Eating in dirty environment or plates etc

How you eat is important;
1. Were you force-fed?

What kind of food?

Dreams with meaning need and require interpretations. However, interpretations must not be done carnaly.

A lot of Christians do not know how to interpreter their dreams. The mistake some make is to typify something to mean something: there is no blanket interpretations. Every interpretation is in context.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ideologies(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
double0seven:
This teaching is completely wrong.

There is no reason why you should sleep and start eating in the dream. Foods are meant to eaten in real life not in the dream. If you're constantly being fed with food in your dreams at night, it's a very bad thing.

I cannot believe an African pastor, a man of God will say this.

One thing is sure, if you someone that has spiritual battles to fight in your life, Christ Embassy is not the place for you.

The Pastors pretends like things like witches, curses and spells that makes people lives miserable lives don't exist because they don't want to be bothered by Christians with such problems. That way they only deal with Christians whose lives are free from spiritual battles.
if greater is he that lives in you and you are seated in heavenly places above principalities and power.

Why should witches and curse affect this manner of men?

Knowledge is power

My people perish, some die like mere men, because the lack knowledge
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Shally2: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
colp2015:
Pastor Chrisis is misleading millions of ignorant Christian youths with his perverted and uninformed interpretation of the Bible.

First, let me say this: the Lord Jesus is aware of destruction that satan and his demon slaves and human agents are capable of; hence the Lord promises that if believers should eat or drink any poisonous thing, they shall not be harmed by it. This truth underscores the fact that humans can be harmed by eating, either in the physical or via dreams.

There is no reference in the Bible where God fed anyone in his or her dream. Pastor Chris is not thorough in his exposition primarily because he does little of meditation, but relies on concordance.The effect of his erroneous teaching plays out in falsehood as evidenced by the life of many of his followers. Their confessions and affirmations are not translating into realities.

What is Wrong With Eating in the Dream?

Before I state the effects of eating in dreams, I wish to draw the attention of believers to an interesting observation about satan..

In the book of Genesis, the Bible presents satan as a serpent, but in the book of Revelation satan is revealed as a dragon with seven heads and ten horns. A serpent is no match for a fire, even water, spitting dragon. The implication and the message therein is that satan is getting more vicious and sophisticated. Satan is becoming a dangerous being that humans cannot match in wits, tricks and operations.

The Lord Jesus knew this and thus remarked that there were yet many things to teach His followers...but when the Holy Spirit comes, He would guide us into all truth.

There are many aspects of spiritual life, especially wafare,that the Bible says nothing about.

For example, the Bible does not tell us the implication of having sex in a dream. We are not told about eating in dreams, or what it means to fight animals - reptiles, dogs,etc. There is no where the Bible mentions the effects of seeing and pickiing snails in a dream. All these activities are satanic operations against humans to achieve certain goals.

However, the Bible tells us that satan is getting more sophisticated every day. Years ago, no one knew how to combine the name of Jesus with satanic powers to heal sicknesses and diseases as evidenced by the practice of human agents in shamanism. But now, such practice is common place.

The Body Of Christ as a whole owes the Holy Spirit much gratitude for arresting human agents of darkness who confess and reveal their practices against mankind. Without the confessions of these ex-occultists, many believers would still be stuck in their minds, pushing intellectualism.

So what are the ills of eating in dreams?

1. Human agents of darkness use the craft to afflict their victims with sickness.

2. Eating in dreams can be used to plant depression and discouragement to make their targets prayerless.

3. Sorcerers can drown their targets in the sea of near success syndrome. They usually do this when something good is coming to the oerson.

4. Eating in dreams can be used to initiate humans into withcraft. This class of witches are known as 'blind witch.'

5. Generally, eating in dreams is used to pollute believers and thus disqualify them for spiritual promotion. But this rarely works against the saints who are prayerful, because believers are not defiled by eating.

But careless and worldly believers are mostly affected by this craft. This plays out when the believer stops reading the Bible, stops relating with other believers, and inability to fast or stay true to his/her resolutions.

In conclusion, eating in dreams is bad. If the believer cannot reject foods in his/her dreams, it is an indication of a weak and fireless spiritual life.

Abegi na lie!
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ideologies(m): 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

I must admit that I was lazy and didn't bother checking before agreeing with him. I always tend to do and it is not without a reason. Thee was a certain day he was on television and was on John 17.... He made a statement about giving glory to any other but ourselves for any accomplishment was satanic. That Jesus had already given us the glory so why return it....# the congregation was ecstatic but I was not comfortable because my church, Winners, normally sings it as a song..... Returning all the glory to God....

Then I remembered my bishop admonition that when meaning are not clear we should always start from the beginning and I read the particular John 17 and lo, it had a different meaning from his.... No man on earth can take any glory by himself unless given to you by God.... Only God can glorify one.

Never forgot that day because his message kept me troubled.
stick to what your faith can carry bro.

Jesus was praying to the father in that passage .

Let me not go there
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by canDy4eva(f): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
GMbuharii:

well keep waiting and no,not only scriptures,wait also for the nigerian constitution.

Wth! Do spirits eat food? Your dream man is your spirit being. I said,WHEN YOU SEE YOURSELF EATING IN THE DREAM "AFTER YOU KNOW YOU HAVE SINNED INIQUITY AND ARE DEFILED",pray hard o.

You shud thank God you remember the dream so you can cancel it.
Those things aint food. If your spiritual eyes are opened you will what the food is.

If you are having such dreams,pray for mercy/forgiveness,plead the blood of Jesus over urself,sing worship songs,pray warfare prayers especially against marine spirits/forces...for like two hours. PRAY STANDING and see if you will eat in the dream the next nite..

If una like make una talk say them don come o grin grin grin
u sound pained, r u normal grin
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shekauvsbuhari: 9:17pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
Before it was taken away, what did God tell peter?
the interpretation of dt vision has to deal with the issue of gentiles and salvation and not food literaly.it was to prepare him 4 his encounter with cornelius. However the fact remains dt he did not eat in de dream as u guys are twisting it to look like.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mariangeles(f): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
the interpretation of dt vision has to deal with the issue of gentiles and salvation and not food literaly.it was to prepare him 4 his encounter with cornelius. However the fact remains dt he did not eat in de dream as u guys are twisting it to look like.
If God could say to him "kill and eat" , it means it's okay for him to kill and eat, even though he didn't want to...
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shekauvsbuhari: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mariangeles:
If God could say to him "kill and eat" , it means it's okay for him to kill and eat, even though he didn't want to...
what I dnt like is to tell a lie dt peter did eat in de dream. It wasnt a dream n he didnt eat n de event was in no way encouraging eating food in de dream.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
cool
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by colp2015: 10:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:

Well said bro. Since you seem to know so much, casting aspersions on the teaching of a respected man of God, who has impacted the lives of millions all around the world, who are you? How come I have never heard about you? Pschh (Hissing in my native language).
The person behind the handle may be unknown to you at the moment, just as many prominent persons were unknown a few years ago, but at the appointed time, you wil say 'oh, no wonder.,
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
shadeyinka:

I know Pastor Chris as a sound Christian. I am only saying that on this particular issue, he is looking at it solely by his own experience (which spiritually has been positive). Some are not that lucky.

Let me ask you a question?

Does Pastor Chris cast out demons only from none Christians?

If you can show me one genue Christian who was delivered by Pastor Chris, it means that some Christians actually need some intervention to become totally free.

(I am aware that most who are prayed for at the healing school are not all babes in Christ)

Note:
Deliverance takes place at several levels
1. At the point of Salvation
2. Due to spiritual sanitation (righteous living)
3. Due to Gods grace (doesn't even need any prayer)
4. Through self deliverance
5. Through deliverance ministrations

You're correct, but if the Christian can get it through the Word, he wouldn't have to be at the healing school. And that's the reason for sound teaching and teachers such as this.

Besides, one beautiful thing about the healing School is that your faith will be built to a level where you discover you are no longer in need to healing (Many who came sick get healed even before hands are laid in them). Many leave there as healing evangelists will a tangible healing annonting to help others.

Pastor Chris will be the last person to preach his experiences instead of God's Word. He is teaching plain truth of God's Word. We are supposed to accept God's Word as truth, regardless of our experiences. What I'm saying is Pastor Chris is not unaware of what many Christians are going through...i mean he is a Pastor over millions.

There are lesser truths like deliverance and Healing (the children's bread) and there are greater truths like divine health (our inheritance in Christ) which many Christians are yet to fully comprehend.

If you have followed his ministry you'll realize that he is at the forefront of building the church to maturity in preparation for that glorious catching up (rapture) of the saints. That church will not be the one seeking deliverance from anything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
colp2015:
The person behind the handle may be unknown to you at the moment, just as many prominent persons were unknown a few years ago, but at the appointed time, you wil say 'oh, no wonder.,

Ok o... no vex ... oga Kenneth Copeland undecided
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by colp2015: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
talk2percy:
God did not feed Peter in a dream or trance, Please re-read Acts 10 and edit your comment.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 11:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
specter:
My pastor once told me to be joyful and eat with all joy and eat well to my satisfaction each time I am served food in the dream. Cos then it was almost a regular occurrence.
I took the advise I started preparing my self to have a nice meal in my dream. Believe you me, it stopped.
The only few times it ever occurred, I woke up, went straight to the fridge to either pick a chilled bottle of star lager beer, vodka or water. Depend on what I found my self eating in the dream.
Brothers ! Better food come stop to dey show face. Save for yeye food like gala, bread , eba with fish soup, etc.
Since PMB enter govt, nothing dey even show again. Na hungry come dey show for dream. Lol.

Face your fear, and it will forever give way to courage.

grin

This guy
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
eleojo23:

In our movies, you will see how a babalawo will invoke a demon into someone within seconds but the pastor will have to spend hours trying to chase the demon out and deliver the person. Haba! Is that how powerless our God is?

Where did you see Jesus struggling with demons? They even start shouting before he comes close.

That is how the Christian should be. But we simply have not grasped the fact of our identity in Christ.

Don't mind them...that's what ignorant Christians have made them believe.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by double0seven(m): 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:

Well said bro. Since you seem to know so much, casting aspersions on the teaching of a respected man of God, who has impacted the lives of millions all around the world, who are you? How come I have never heard about you? Pschh (Hissing in my native language).

So because he's not popular, that means he's an empty Barrell.

And Pastor Chris is 100% right because he's up there on TV

So slave mentality. I feel sorry for all this Christ embassy youths. They are nothing but baby Christians.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
double0seven:

So because he's not popular, that means he's an empty Barrell.

And Pastor Chris is 100% right because he's up there on TV

So slave mentality. I feel sorry for all this Christ embassy youths. They are nothing but baby Christians.

Oga maturity... That's not what that statement meant. Pastor Chris has fruits that we can see around the world... Men and women who are touching lives around the world. His apostleship is not in question

That cant be said of Mr Anonymous ITK.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 11:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
chocberry:
Massively flawed interpretation of scripture. When Christians want to throw swipes at Christians, they attack their messages rather than the doctrine given to them by Jehovah. Let the apostle focus on being an apostle, the deliverance ministry on his calling etc. Otherwise we will try to mock the grace God has given to other ministries and make serious errors. Pastor Chis also at one time fervently taught against mantle only to go through process come back and apologize for his errors. This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture, though He remains my man.

Eating in a dream means the dreamer has been summoned in the spiritual realm and is been either weakened, poisoned or going through a series of activities that weakens their spiritual life.

Cc : donnaD

The bolded is a lie! It never happened. In fact, there's a book on the subject titled called: The Oil and The Mantle. You may look it up on the web.

Unless you're taking an occasional use of a handkerchief or cloth for miracles as led by the Spirit as an endorsement of the so-called "mantle" doctrine.

But trust me, Pastor Chris will never speak against those ministers; in fact he believes in and speaks well of ministries like Winners chapel and co.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gptech(m): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
eleojo23:
I wrote this about this kind of topic some time ago in 2015..

It's a pity that many Christians still fall into the error of believing that eating in the dream is evil.
I'm sure it started somewhere . Maybe someone in the past ate in his dream and coincidentally, the following day something unpleasant happened to him making him to conclude that it must have been because of the dream. He then told a friend who also agreed that it must have been due to the dream and from there, a new belief was formed that eating in the dream is definitely bad omen.
It is unfortunate that a lot of people have subscribed to this belief. It shows that many people believe in their experiences more than the word of God. And the unfortunate thing is that their beliefs become reality because whatever you believe will surely come to pass.
That's why when people have such dreams, something bad seems to always happen because in their subconscious mind, they expect something bad to happen. They have so much believed in the superstition that their spirit permits events to happen according to their expectations. They may outwardly claim that they believe the word of God but their spirit man believes another thing and it is what their spirit believes that will come to pass.
The reverse is the case for someone whose spirit has caught the revelation of his safety in Christ and is walking in that reality. Even if he sees himself eating in the dream, he is not bothered. In fact, he would see it as a sign that the Lord is about to fill his mouth with good things and supply his needs according to his riches in glory.
And things will turn out like that for him because he believes that everything works out for his good even if it was meant for evil.
The reason why we have to put up so much resistance against the devil and many people are suffering in his hands is because he knows that many Christians don't know that they have authority in Christ.
Let's not give in to fear. That is what gives the enemy a basis to work.
Correct man, you are sighted wink.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by double0seven(m): 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2018
Intrepid01:

My God who dwelleth in Zion will bless you richly for this comment. I feel terrible reading that position of Pastor Chris, it is so flawed and incorrect. But I feel worse for some gullible people here who would be misled by this wrong teaching. ...

Bros, I have experience in eating in the dream, I know what it is and the effect in the life of a human being.

The Pastor did not even note that Peter was hungry before falling in to trance. The demonic eating in the dream we are talking about has got nothing to do with whether you ate before sleeping or not. If you like eat till you drop asleep.

Truly, My people perish for lack of knowledge.....I know when the coast is clear by God's grace I'll document my 10 years experience of eating in the dream, maybe it would help someone one day....

That Pastor needs serious training in the things of the spirit. His answer was so ordinary with no spiritual knowledge. .....'ll stop here

God bless u brother

However, know this, Pastor Chris and his Pastors know the truth. They know it. But they don't want to be bothered with things such as praying for Christian that are under demonic and witchcraft afflictions because it's a lot of work. The work can only be done through constant fasting and praying. And Christ Embassy Pastors don't like that at all at all. They just wanna swagger and sweet talk, look smooth and suave in their designer suits.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by double0seven(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
donnie:

Oga maturity... That's not what that statement meant. Pastor Chris has fruits that we can see around the world... Men and women who are touching lives around the world. His apostleship is not in question

That cant be said of Mr Anonymous ITK.

Okay accepted.

As it is true that the heavens are above the earth, on this subject, Pastor Chris interpretation of the scriptures and counselling is 100% wrong.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2018
double0seven:

Okay accepted.

As it is true that the heavens are above the earth, on this subject, Pastor Chris interpretation of the scriptures and counselling is 100% wrong.

Heaven and earth ke
You're on your own o... grin
The message is clear for everyone. What we have here is a case of people having difficulty letting go of lesser truths they've believed and practiced, for greater truths.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by eleojo23: 12:05am On Mar 03, 2018
Gptech:
Correct man, you are sighted wink.
My oga, I remain loyal sir cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.