Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (90739 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2018
double0seven:

God bless u brother

However, know this, Pastor Chris and his Pastors know the truth. They know it. But they don't want to be bothered with things such as praying for Christian that are under demonic and witchcraft afflictions because it's a lot of work. The work can only be done through constant fasting and praying. And Christ Embassy Pastors don't like that at all at all. They just wanna swagger and sweet talk, look smooth and suave in their designer suits.

You don't know Christ Embassy...in fact, you're a learner when it comes to the Spirit.

[url=https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DzwKN6l8Rxlw&ved=0ahUKEwin4pCQ4c7ZAhUB2KQKHVmJCnwQwqsBCCkwAQ&usg=AOvVaw1c_s1lefiBMgze_iYFqD8b]WATCH LIVE DEVIL BEING CAST OUT[/url]
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 12:07am On Mar 03, 2018
Ait.. I'm going to bed
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Davidoya: 12:09am On Mar 03, 2018
Great piece by pastor Chris..its surprising that most of the things christians believe these days are not even supported by the bible.. no one has been able to quote a clear cut scripture to counter his claim yet some people believe otherwise and so strongly..some are even arguing over trance and dream and that's the problem with African Christianity.

.our beliefs are founded more on what our fore fathers believed and passed down to us , which we also carried into our christianity and that's why we are so religious yet not making much progress..

the bible said let the poor say I am rich and let the weak say i am strong.. that's exactly the opposite of your reality.. it also said there is no enchantment against Jacob and no divination against isreal.. yet some keep believing as true christians they can be bewitched when it's clear that the anointing on you breaks every yoke and you shall eat any deadly thing and it shall not hurt you..it says again that u are seated together with christ in heavenly places far above principalities and powers...its either you believe these words or you believe what you think in your head and the lies that Satan presents to you..

if u are really born again and not playing church , when you have such dreams like eating, he said wake up and prophesy that it's for your good and stop entertaining the fear.He is talking to believers here and not unbelievers...

fear is the opposite of faith and faith is the shield or armour that we use in quenching the fiery darts of the enemy.. rather than entertaining fear that allows the enemy to penetrate u , exercise faith by prophesing your victory in christ if the dream is unclear to you..its that simple and I see nothing wrong with this teaching..

exercise your faith today and grow as a believer.. you shall know the truth and the truth shall make u free..

Shalom..

3 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by double0seven(m): 12:34am On Mar 03, 2018
Davidoya:
Great piece by pastor Chris..its surprising that most of the things christians believe these days are not even supported by the bible.. no one has been able to quote a clear cut scripture to counter his claim yet some people believe otherwise and so strongly..some are even arguing over trance and dream and that's the problem with African Christianity.

.our beliefs are founded more on what our fore fathers believed and passed down to us , which we also carried into our christianity and that's why we are so religious yet not making much progress..

the bible said let the poor say I am rich and let the weak say i am strong.. that's exactly the opposite of your reality.. it also said there is no enchantment against Jacob and no divination against isreal.. yet some keep believing as true christians they can be bewitched when it's clear that the anointing on you breaks every yoke and you shall eat any deadly thing and it shall not hurt you..it says again that u are seated together with christ in heavenly places far above principalities and powers...its either you believe these words or you believe what you think in your head and the lies that Satan presents to you..

if u are really born again and not playing church , when you have such dreams like eating, he said wake up and prophesy that it's for your good and stop entertaining the fear.He is talking to believers here and not unbelievers...

fear is the opposite of faith and faith is the shield or armour that we use in quenching the fiery darts of the enemy.. rather than entertaining fear that allows the enemy to penetrate u , exercise faith by prophesing your victory in christ if the dream is unclear to you..its that simple and I see nothing wrong with this teaching..

exercise your faith today and grow as a believer.. you shall know the truth and the truth shall make u free..

Shalom..

Counter what claim, you mean the scriptures he misinterpreted and misapplied

For one, it's been shown on this very thread that Peter never ate in any dream neither did God feed in the dream.

In fact it wasn't a dream. It was a trance.

Of course, like a a true Christ embassy member, your brain conveniently ignored all that and you asking people to counter with scriptures.

According to the context of scriptures that Pastor Chris used, they are misapplied and not relevant to this topic

Eating in the dream is weapon of darkness, used by household witchcraft to sow many evil things in the lives of people, even Christians.

It's used to weaken your spirit man and open u up for future witchcraft manipulation.

It's is used to sow or shoot arrows of a pattern of failure at Edge of success in human endeavours. It's what Yorubas call Amubo.

It's used to afflict people with sickness and diseases.

It's for spiritual contamination.

I repeat, it's not normal to be eating in the dream. Like 95% of the time, it's spiritual attack and it's for evil.

No one is saying Christians should be fearful after having such a dream. You pray against it in the name of Jesus until it stops.

You start confessing it would work out for your good.

No everyone will have these problems because not everyone has spiritual battles.

Real spiritual battles is not something that comes into your life after you are matured. People are born with this battles (Ogun). But it's when u reach age of maturity, of trying to find your way in life that you start noticing something is wrong. These things enter into people lives by things people that know when they are little have done. Through all sorts of evils of the past.

Christ embassy believe once u become born again, all those things are in the past, you are new person.

Another misinterpretation of scriptures. When Bible says you are old man is dead, that all things become new. It's talking about the renewal of mind. You live a new kind of life.

Enough said.

Please you continue to live in your willful ignorance. Your paradise of bliss.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 1:00am On Mar 03, 2018
double0seven:

When Bible says you are old man is dead, that all things become new. It's talking about the renewal of mind. You live a new kind of life.

What is the meaning of this thing you wrote?
So that's your understanding of 2cor 5:17 and Rom12:2.
So to you, they mean the same thing okwea

See if I answer you here enh...
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 1:17am On Mar 03, 2018
double0seven:

Counter what claim, you mean the scriptures he misinterpreted and misapplied

State where exactly.

For one, it's been shown on this very thread that Peter never ate in any dream neither did God feed in the dream.

In fact it wasn't a dream. It was a trance.

Laughable. Paul could not tell between reality and a vision because they are all forms of a trance even according to english. God asked Peter to eat in that dream and refused saying the creatures he saw where unlawful to be eaten.

Of course, like a a true Christ embassy member, your brain conveniently ignored all that and you asking people to counter with scriptures.

According to the context of scriptures that Pastor Chris used, they are misapplied and not relevant to this topic

You would have to tell us if you are christian first and foremost for the bolded.

Eating in the dream is weapon of darkness, used by household witchcraft to sow many evil things in the lives of people, even Christians.

It's used to weaken your spirit man and open u up for future witchcraft manipulation.

Relevant scriptures backing this.

It's is used to sow or shoot arrows of a pattern of failure at Edge of success in human endeavours. It's what Yorubas call Amubo.

It's used to afflict people with sickness and diseases.

Exactly why Jesus said you err because you don't know the scriptures: elevating doctrines of tradition and devils over God's word.

It's for spiritual contamination.

I repeat, it's not normal to be eating in the dream. Like 95% of the time, it's spiritual attack and it's for evil.

Caveat to leave room to make your false teaching foolproof.

No one is saying Christians should be fearful after having such a dream. You pray against it in the name of Jesus until it stops.

If I dream that I got $1b should I also pray against it till it stops? I mean, the love of money is the root of all evil.

Real spiritual battles is not something that comes into your life after you are matured. People are born with this battles (Ogun). But it's when u reach age of maturity, of trying to find your way in life that you start noticing something is wrong. These things enter into people lives by things people that know when they are little have done. Through all sorts of evils of the past.

Same babalawoic baloney!

Christ embassy believe once u become born again, all those things are in the past, you are new person.

Quote scriptures negating this.

Another misinterpretation of scriptures. When Bible says you are old man is dead, that all things become new. It's talking about the renewal of mind. You live a new kind of life.

Facepalm

Enough said.

Nothing said actually.

Please you continue to live in your willful ignorance. Your paradise of bliss.

A man in bondage cannot set others free. Free yourself first: You are yet saved.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 3:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Maestro21:

State where exactly.

Laughable. Paul could not tell between reality and a vision because they are all forms of a trance even according to english. God asked Peter to eat in that dream and refused saying the creatures he saw where unlawful to be eaten.

You would have to tell us if you are christian first and foremost for the bolded.

Relevant scriptures backing this.

Exactly why Jesus said you err because you don't know the scriptures: elevating doctrines of tradition and devils over God's word.

Caveat to leave room to make your false teaching foolproof.

If I dream that I got $1b should I also pray against it till it stops? I mean, the love of money is the root of all evil.

Same babalawoic baloney!

Quote scriptures negating this.

Facepalm

Nothing said actually.

A man in bondage cannot set others free. Free yourself first: You are yet saved.

grin cheesy cheesy

See how confused they are. Pastor Chris is spoiling market for them... With all the prayer books, oils, water, wrist bands, candles, stickers etc they have used to promote their deliverance teaching.

Light has come now. If you cannot counter using scriptures, why not just keep mute?

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 03, 2018
donnie:

The bolded is a lie! It never happened. In fact, there's a book on the subject titled called: The Oil and The Mantle. You may look it up on the web.

Unless you're taking an occasional use of a handkerchief or cloth for miracles as led by the Spirit as an endorsement of the so-called "mantle" doctrine.

But trust me, Pastor Chris will never speak against those ministers; in fact he believes in and speaks well of ministries like Winners chapel and co.

What year did you join the Christendom? There lies your answer
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Davidoya: 4:13am On Mar 03, 2018
[quote

No everyone will have these problems because not everyone has spiritual battles.

My Dear Friend, all of these knowledge that you quote here are still the knowledge that have been passed down from different older cultures and traditions having their roots in idolatry,magic and soccery, which have been passed down and are now also believed by many African christians today..we will not use a traditional manual to live a christian life..
These have no biblical reference that you can quote.. u make reference to Yoruba and similar traditional circles where this knowledge is strongly held.. do me a favour by quoting one scripture that supports your believe..

The pastor did not misinterpret the scripture but has mentioned the only 2 scenarios he knows of in the bible that are similar to eating in the dream.. whether the 2nd was a trance or day dream is irrelevant , they are similar and are the closest cases ,except you can mention any other one we don't know of..

The bible specifically calls us soldiers of christ and told us to wear the whole armour of God and above all the shield of faith with which we put off or quench all those evil fiery arrows, so it's clear to us that we are all in a spiritual battle and christ is the head of the army.the Lord of host. no one wareth and entangles himself with the affairs of men. So dont make that mistake that some of us think there is no battle.

It is light vs darkness. If the light goes down darkness will come in immediately but with much light around darkness is pushed far off and we are aware..abi how does darkness enter a room with light? It is impossible...except you put off the light or how else can it be explained..

it is battle to the end but as victors in christ we have shifted the focal point of our battle to the fight of faith and keeping our lights shinning.. because it it with faith that we can quench all the arrows that is fired at us by the devil,including the witches and wizards you are talking about and moreso , without faith we can't please God.

Faith is not a positive confession or positive speaking like some think.. Faith is an action..Faith is believing exactly what God said e.g you shall eat any deadly thing and it shall not hurt you.. confessing it and acting in line with what we believe and confessed...and that is how we quench the arrows that the witches or devils fires at us even in the dream.. so when we wake up and prophesy that everything works for our good , it is because we believe what God said and we confess the same and act according to our believe without shaking or fear and the evil arrow is automatically quenched based on our faith action.

It is important to understand why we say what we say and act the way we do.. it is only knowing the truth of God's word that can deliver any man and the Jesus clearly stated so.if it's not in God's word we won't accept it, you can call us foolish or ignorant but we will die believing only what God's word says and no other. I rest my case..

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Intrepid01(m): 4:59am On Mar 03, 2018
double0seven:

God bless u brother

However, know this, Pastor Chris and his Pastors know the truth. They know it. But they don't want to be bothered with things such as praying for Christian that are under demonic and witchcraft afflictions because it's a lot of work. The work can only be done through constant fasting and praying. And Christ Embassy Pastors don't like that at all at all. They just wanna swagger and sweet talk, look smooth and suave in their designer suits.

Wow!.....Men of God indeed....how can you be in the work of God and hate fasting and prayer, like seriously?

So where is the needed power going to come from, slaying?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Intrepid01(m): 5:28am On Mar 03, 2018
Johncuppa:

Bros, I'm paying for it now.
I could have handled the case successfully but I was believing what my denomination believe even when I was told to deal with it. Now, I have to pay higher price to get rid of it.
I think deliverance have to do with personal experience, those who never had the experience, find it difficult to believe those occurrences.
Do you know someone who understand this topic?
I need complete knowledge of it. A lot of Christians are suffering but are not speaking out. I want to undertake "understanding Spiritual warfare "
It's a pity,it was not included in WOFBI curriculum

Brother, God would deliver you IJN.

I know what it is not by reading about it but from experience....being fed in the dream by agents of darkness is an indication of spiritual weakness. It is a pointer that the person (if Christian) has no fire of God in him....The bible says, when my people slept, the enemy came and sowed tares and went his ways....it is one of the ways of witchcraft.....the solution is deliverance....

But note that the type of deliverance the person will do, would be dependent on how long the person has been eating in the dream.

If it's been long, that means stronghold and covenants have been built...then the person needs special deliverance...

But if its still at an infantile stage, say it is still ocurring once in a while...then a general deliverance would do....

Like a lady said up there, we can not all agree on this because we are different and to add to that, we all come from different background and families. Some people do not have battles to fight maybe cos their fathers have fought and won while some are expected to be the pathfinders for their families...one should know where he belongs and act accordingly. .........

Any form of eating in the dream that is from the devil should be fought through : 1. Faith displayed by confessions of bible verses to counter the intent of the enemy. 2. Prayers and Fasting....3. Seeking and acquiring Spiritual power through genuine infilling of the Holy spirit evidenced by speaking in tongues.

Even Jesus said: this type won't go except through Prayer and Fasting.....he never said just have faith it has gone....naaaa..no matter how the merchant of faith tries..they can't substitute the place of prayer and Fasting especially in the things of the spirit.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 5:28am On Mar 03, 2018
donnie:

grin cheesy cheesy

See how confused they are. Pastor Chris is spoiling market for them... With all the prayer books, oils, water, wrist bands, candles, stickers etc they have used to promote their deliverance teaching.

Light has come now. If you cannot counter using scriptures, why not just keep mute?

LOL

I could tell already. I was watching him since the thread began but waited to see if someone else will help deliver him.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 5:42am On Mar 03, 2018
Intrepid01:

Wow!.....Men of God indeed....how can you be in the work of God and hate fasting and prayer, like seriously?

So where is the needed power going to come from, slaying?

You lot are funny but it is allowed. If you know the person you are talking about, you would get his messages and give them to your pastor. The revelations from him don’t seem ordinary. He talks like one who hears directly from God.

You say he hates Fasting and Prayer but you lied. Only last month for most of the month of February We were praying and fasting. We also do it every first Sunday of a new month.

Since I am in the mood, let me also correct some of your false teachings. We are not told anywhere to fast and pray. All over the Bible, the apostles of Jesus always PRAYED and fasted.

Do you see the order? It is the praying that you would be doing that would cause you to fast. Any other order na just pure hunger strike.

The second false teaching; that we fast to make power available. That is a false teaching. Power for service already came when Jesus gave us the “great commission”. What prayer and fasting does is it sets you attune to the leading of God. It raises your spiritual atenna if you please.

If you see people getting things done more when they pray and fast it is for that very fact not that power was missing. That is why the Holy Spirit told them to separate Paul and Barnabas at some point, yet just earlier they had selected Matthias (who may have not been Gods choice).
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shadeyinka(m): 5:45am On Mar 03, 2018
donnie:

You're correct, but if the Christian can get it through the Word, he wouldn't have to be at the healing school. And that's the reason for sound teaching and teachers such as this.

Besides, one beautiful thing about the healing School is that your faith will be built to a level where you discover you are no longer in need to healing (Many who came sick get healed even before hands are laid in them). Many leave there as healing evangelists will a tangible healing annonting to help others.

Pastor Chris will be the last person to preach his experiences instead of God's Word. He is teaching plain truth of God's Word. We are supposed to accept God's Word as truth, regardless of our experiences. What I'm saying is Pastor Chris is not unaware of what many Christians are going through...i mean he is a Pastor over millions.

There are lesser truths like deliverance and Healing (the children's bread) and there are greater truths like divine health (our inheritance in Christ) which many Christians are yet to fully comprehend.

If you have followed his ministry you'll realize that he is at the forefront of building the church to maturity in preparation for that glorious catching up (rapture) of the saints. That church will not be the one seeking deliverance from anything.
I have no problem with pastor Chris.

I know that there is no way a person will pas through the healing school without becoming born again AND soaking in the word of faith.

The question I posed was: how come demons still fly out of some people /graduates of the bible school when pastor Chris ministers to them.

Could it be that the demons were not flushed out UNTIL pastor Chris ministers?
What would have happened if there was no ministrations?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shadeyinka(m): 5:56am On Mar 03, 2018
Davidoya:

Shalom..
Could it be that you are also looking at this issue from an extreme angle?

Why did Jesus say to Peter

"Get thee behind Me Satan....! "

How come there are the "this kind.. " of demons that wouldn't go except by prayers. (Not the word!) The direct words of Jesus
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by GMbuharii: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2018
canDy4eva:
u sound pained, r u normal grin

haba,i only replied ur abnormal question nah..come this girl,if nah play,stop am o.. grin
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Maestro21: 7:06am On Mar 03, 2018
shadeyinka:

Could it be that you are also looking at this issue from an extreme angle?

Why did Jesus say to Peter

"Get thee behind Me Satan....! "

How come there are the "this kind.. " of demons that wouldn't go except by prayers. (Not the word!) The direct words of Jesus

Timing is key in everything. At the point Jesus said that to Peter, He was not saved as Jesus had not gone to the cross.

The same answer goes for the 2nd question; timing. When he casted out said demons when did we see him pray and fast before commanding them?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by jnrbayano(m): 7:58am On Mar 03, 2018
yomifowe:

Well said bro. Since you seem to know so much, casting aspersions on the teaching of a respected man of God, who has impacted the lives of millions all around the world, who are you? How come I have never heard about you? Pschh (Hissing in my native language).

I don't know who the fellow is but I sure believe him more than Chris.

Is masturbation sin as taught by the "reowned" Chris? Yes or No?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2018
shadeyinka:

I have no problem with pastor Chris.

I know that there is no way a person will pas through the healing school without becoming born again AND soaking in the word of faith.

The question I posed was: how come demons still fly out of some people /graduates of the bible school when pastor Chris ministers to them.

Could it be that the demons were not flushed out UNTIL pastor Chris ministers?
What would have happened if there was no ministrations?

Isn't that why they were there in the first place...to be ministered to?

There's always a place in the church for the weak. But we do not preach our experiences. Everyone should BEHOLD THE GLORY....See the glory! As well look, we are changed.

2Cor3:18
"But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord."

That's what every Christian minister should focus on... That's the ministry of the Spirit (the letter kills...).

2Cor 3:6
"He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life."
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 03, 2018
Davidoya:
[quote

My Dear Friend, all of these knowledge that you quote here are still the knowledge that have been passed down from different older cultures and traditions having their roots in idolatry,magic and soccery, which have been passed down and are now also believed by many African christians today..we will not use a traditional manual to live a christian life..
These have no biblical reference that you can quote.. u make reference to Yoruba and similar traditional circles where this knowledge is strongly held.. do me a favour by quoting one scripture that supports your believe..

The pastor did not misinterpret the scripture but has mentioned the only 2 scenarios he knows of in the bible that are similar to eating in the dream.. whether the 2nd was a trance or day dream is irrelevant , they are similar and are the closest cases ,except you can mention any other one we don't know of..

The bible specifically calls us soldiers of christ and told us to wear the whole armour of God and above all the shield of faith with which we put off or quench all those evil fiery arrows, so it's clear to us that we are all in a spiritual battle and christ is the head of the army.the Lord of host. no one wareth and entangles himself with the affairs of men. So dont make that mistake that some of us think there is no battle.

It is light vs darkness. If the light goes down darkness will come in immediately but with much light around darkness is pushed far off and we are aware..abi how does darkness enter a room with light? It is impossible...except you put off the light or how else can it be explained..

it is battle to the end but as victors in christ we have shifted the focal point of our battle to the fight of faith and keeping our lights shinning.. because it it with faith that we can quench all the arrows that is fired at us by the devil,including the witches and wizards you are talking about and moreso , without faith we can't please God.

Faith is not a positive confession or positive speaking like some think.. Faith is an action..Faith is believing exactly what God said e.g you shall eat any deadly thing and it shall not hurt you.. confessing it and acting in line with what we believe and confessed...and that is how we quench the arrows that the witches or devils fires at us even in the dream.. so when we wake up and prophesy that everything works for our good , it is because we believe what God said and we confess the same and act according to our believe without shaking or fear and the evil arrow is automatically quenched based on our faith action.

It is important to understand why we say what we say and act the way we do.. it is only knowing the truth of God's word that can deliver any man and the Jesus clearly stated so.if it's not in God's word we won't accept it, you can call us foolish or ignorant but we will die believing only what God's word says and no other. I rest my case..

Brilliant. Pastor Chris needs to take it easy with the interpretation of scriptures, he really needs to
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:49am On Mar 03, 2018
chocberry:

What year did you join the Christendom? There lies your answer

I know the period you are referring to (late 90s). I was a Christian. Pastor Chris is still opposed to such doctrines as he was back then. You lied when you said he apologised.

Why don't you start by checking out that book I mentioned. You probably think it promotes the "oil and mantle" doctrine... grin
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2018
donnie:

Why don't you start by checking out that book I mentioned. You probably think it promotes the "oil and mantle" doctrine... grin

I asked the year you started being active in the Christendom. If it's not before 1995 don't bother replying. Have a nice day
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2018
All these wrong teachings will tumble down before He comes.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Some don't even know why they're arguing.
chocberry:

I asked the year you started being active in the Christendom. If it's not before 1995 don't bother replying. Have a nice day

You have your reply up there... You probably were too fast. smiley
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 03, 2018
donnie:

I know the period you are referring to (late 90s). I was a Christian. Pastor Chris is still opposed to such doctrines as he was back then. You lied when you said he apologised.

Oga all the jargons you quote up there are all misinterpretatiopns. Keep increasing the number of ignorant Christians. As the yorubas will say enito ba kan lo mo. Now in the name of the Omniscient one, may you have an indelible, unshakeable experience.

Good day
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 9:00am On Mar 03, 2018
chocberry:

Oga all the jargons you quote up there are all misinterpretatiopns. Keep increasing the number of ignorant Christians. As the yorubas will say enito ba kan lo mo. Now in the name of the Omniscient one, may you have an indelible, unshakeable experience.

Good day

One two one two...Yoruba. One two one two... ogun...

When will you finally enter Zion?
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shadeyinka(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2018
Maestro21:

Timing is key in everything. At the point Jesus said that to Peter, He was not saved as Jesus had not gone to the cross.

The same answer goes for the 2nd question; timing. When he casted out said demons when did we see him pray and fast before commanding them?
You seem only to have a point with your first point.. Perhaps Peter wasn't yet born again.
Unfortunately what you have just concluded a number of things
1. The Presence of Jesus with the disciples didn't stop them from being demonized(eh Peter, Judas)
2. If Jesus is one with the Holy Spirit, how come Satan was able to "take" Jesus to the Tip of the Temple etc.. Of course Jesus overcame Satan by not giving in to Satan but the will of God through His words.

This brings number of issues
a. Did Jesus overcome Satan because He had the Holy Spirit or because he didn't yield to satans will?
b. In what way was Peter different (apart from the fact that he yielded to satans promptings)?
c. Of course Peter was not "possessed with Satan but he was only demonized

In other words, Peter was demonized not because he wasn't born again except of course if your final conclusion is the a christian (born again, tongue talking) cannot fall into temptation and thus commit a transgression.

Your second point is also non effectual!
First,
Jesus gave His disciples Power power over all kinds of demons and sickness. That episode where they couldn't cast out demons from a boy wasnt their first time. Intact, they were surprised that they couldn't cast it out.

Yes, Jesus did not pray, neither did he fast that means that the lesson Jesus was teaching was not about a "Fire-Brigade" approach.

Jesus was teaching about a "Life soaked in the Presence of God" through Communion (prayer) and[b] Devotion[/b](fasting).

Don't forget that the Disciples used to cast out by the word. Remember they came back reported ng to Jesus that "even demons were subject to us... "
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by double0seven(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2018
shadeyinka:

You seem only to have a point with your first point.. Perhaps Peter wasn't yet born again.
Unfortunately what you have just concluded a number of things
1. The Presence of Jesus with the disciples didn't stop them from being demonized(eh Peter, Judas)
2. If Jesus is one with the Holy Spirit, how come Satan was able to "take" Jesus to the Tip of the Temple etc.. Of course Jesus overcame Satan by not giving in to Satan but the will of God through His words.

This brings number of issues
a. Did Jesus overcome Satan because He had the Holy Spirit or because he didn't yield to satans will?
b. In what way was Peter different (apart from the fact that he yielded to satans promptings)?
c. Of course Peter was not "possessed with Satan but he was only demonized

In other words, Peter was demonized not because he wasn't born again except of course if your final conclusion is the a christian (born again, tongue talking) cannot fall into temptation and thus commit a transgression.

Your second point is also non effectual!
First,
Jesus gave His disciples Power power over all kinds of demons and sickness. That episode where they couldn't cast out demons from a boy wasnt their first time. Intact, they were surprised that they couldn't cast it out.

Yes, Jesus did not pray, neither did he fast that means that the lesson Jesus was teaching was not about a "Fire-Brigade" approach.

Jesus was teaching about a "Life soaked in the Presence of God" through Communion (prayer) and[b] Devotion[/b](fasting).

Don't forget that the Disciples used to cast out by the word. Remember they came back reported ng to Jesus that "even demons were subject to us... "

Thanks for giving this guys some right scripture applications.

The problem is that, Christ Embassy has a doctrine that teaches that, once you become born again, the former person that was suffering from demonic afflictions, that has spiritual battles, some that that be backed by strong covenants due to background (e.g a family that the caretaker of a powerful masquerade or evil the person himself has done), that the person is dead, and alive is a new recreated person.

That's taking the figurative expression of the scriptures to far. Those portions, the Bible is talking about being dead to sin, and becoming new man because of a renewed mind. And that renewed mind doesn't come instantly. The mind becomes renewed by the word of God. Until it becomes totally renewed.

""Yes, Jesus did not pray, neither did he fast that means that the lesson Jesus was teaching was not about a "Fire-Brigade" approach"""

Then about this portion, please, let it be known that Jesus was always fasting and praying. It was the disciples that didn't fast.

There was a time that the disciples of John the Baptist came to meet Jesus and asked: we are always fasting and praying, but your disciples eat all the time, they don't even stress themselves with prayer too much.

And Jesus answered them; he said : Can bride fast as long as the bridegroom is with them? He said a time will come, the bridegroom will be taken away from them, at that time, they will fast and they will pray.

That tells one that, the disciples were getting special privileges because of the physical presence of God (Jesus) with them on earth. He gave them power and authority to go out and cast Demons out and heal the sick. And yet, there were instances that wasn't even enough, and Jesus told them, old boy, it's not like that, spirit things get levels o. This one you have encountered will not come expect by fasting and prayer.

During Jesus earthly ministry, he was always fasting and praying. He started his ministry with 40 days dry fasting. But his disciples were not.

After Jesus died, you can be sure that the disciples, that they pray plenteous prayers and plenteous fasting. The evidence is the Acts of Apostles.

Christ Embassy makes even baby Christians feel like spiritual giants. That the bibles gave promises that Christians will exploits in his name, command demons in his name, drink poison and and will not have effect, doesn't that there isn't work attached to it. There is work attached to it and it's not automatic.

In places like America and UK, idolatry has become obsolete for a very long time and therefore you hardly find household (black) witchcraft. Witchcraft, operations of marine directly in human lifes is prevalent in Africa because of Idolatry. All these things comes in through idolatry. You don't have to be the one in direct contact with the idols.

So I repeat, if is being fed with food in the dream, or finds himself always eating in the dream, you'll see that many things will be going wrong in your life. It could marriage delay, stagnant, sickness, barrenness, failures at Edge of success, prayerless. To wake up pray at night will become like so difficult. It goes on like that.

You don't make positive confessions like the food u eat wil work for your good. You come against that demonic operation of darkness in prayer and fasting and ask God to scatter and destroy it. And when it stops, you know you're it's over.

Eating in the dream, sex in the dream, urinating in the dream, finding yourselves in old places like primary schools, or being chased or being in the midst of dogs or cows, seeing yourself walking naked without clothes, your hair been shaved etc. All these things are witchcraft science, operations used to destroy lives and destinies.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shadeyinka(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2018
cry
donnie:

Isn't that why they were there in the first place...to be ministered to?

There's always a place in the church for the weak. But we do not preach our experiences. Everyone should BEHOLD THE GLORY....See the glory! As well look, we are changed.

2Cor3:18
"But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord."

That's what every Christian minister should focus on... That's the ministry of the Spirit (the letter kills...).

2Cor 3:6
"He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life."

My point is that as Christians, we are many time very narrow in our point of view about spiritual things.

Is confessing the word and building up our most holy Faith optional for Christians?
NO!
Is confessing the word and meditation on the word the alpha and omega of victorious christian living?
NO!
Are spiritual warfare a normal part of the Christian experience?
YES!
How do we conduct spiritual warfare: by confessing the word of God?
NO!
But by engaging them through "our words":... "Come out of him in Jesus name,... Be healed in Jesus name,... Loose your hold in Jesus name.... I scatter your kingdom in Jesus name... "
Our words NOT the scripture.

Deliverance, Healing is done by US through the Power of the Holy Spirit in US.

I guess where we differ most is that you /Christ embassy believes that once you become a mature Christian through the word, spiritual oppositions cease to exist because you are loaded with the word. No!

Let me give you an insight:
Pastor Chris marriage to Anita was under satanic siege and despite the maturity of Both Pastor Chris and Pastor Anita, it was like Satan succeeded.

Now, don't get me wrong!
They are both still matured Christians who practice what they preach. They are both not babes in Christ.
AND
God didn't put them asunder (if God didn't for he hates divorce, who did).
2Pt1:5-8
But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love. For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Even matured christians sometimes break under satanic siege.

So, meditate on the word
-Confess the word
-Confront and break satanic siege (healing and deliverance)
-Live according to the Kingdom's rule
-Do the work of the Kingdom
-Put on the whole armour of God etc
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by donnie(m): 10:17am On Mar 03, 2018
double0seven:

The problem is that, Christ Embassy has a doctrine that teaches that, once you become born again,

And your problem is that you try to make it a "Christ Embassy doctrine", thereby trying hard to water down the truth of God's Word by your experiences and traditions. But you have failed.

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Matthew 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Titus 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shadeyinka(m): 10:26am On Mar 03, 2018
double0seven:

The problem is that, Christ Embassy has a doctrine that teaches that, once you become born again, the former person that was suffering from demonic afflictions, that has spiritual battles, some that that be backed by strong covenants due to background (e.g a family that the caretaker of a powerful masquerade or evil the person himself has done), that the person is dead, and alive is a new recreated person.

That's taking the figurative expression of the scriptures to far. Those portions, the Bible is talking about being dead to sin, and becoming new man because of a renewed mind. And that renewed mind doesn't come instantly. The mind becomes renewed by the word of God. Until it becomes totally renewed.

""Yes, Jesus did not pray, neither did he fast that means that the lesson Jesus was teaching was not about a "Fire-Brigade" approach"""

Then about this portion, please, let it be known that Jesus was always fasting and praying. It was the disciples that didn't fast.

There was a time that the disciples of John the Baptist came to meet Jesus and asked: we are always fasting and praying, but your disciples eat all the time, they don't even stress themselves with prayer too much.

And Jesus answered them; he said : Can bride fast as long as the bridegroom is with them? He said a time will come, the bridegroom will be taken away from them, at that time, they will fast and they will pray.

That tells one that, the disciples were getting special privileges because of the physical presence of God (Jesus) with them on earth. He gave them power and authority to go out and cast Demons out and heal the sick. And yet, there were instances that wasn't even enough, and Jesus told them, old boy, it's not like that, spirit things get levels o. This one you have encountered will not come expect by fasting and prayer.

During Jesus earthly ministry, he was always fasting and praying. He started his ministry with 40 days dry fasting. But his disciples were not.

After Jesus died, you can be sure that the disciples, that they pray plenteous prayers and plenteous fasting. The evidence is the Acts of Apostles.

Christ Embassy makes even baby Christians feel like spiritual giants. That the bibles gave promises that Christians will exploits in his name, command demons in his name, drink poison and and will not have effect, doesn't that there isn't work attached to it. There is work attached to it and it's not automatic.

In places like America and UK, idolatry has become obsolete for a very long time and therefore you hardly find household (black) witchcraft. Witchcraft, operations of marine directly in human lifes is prevalent in Africa because of Idolatry. All these things comes in through idolatry. You don't have to be the one in direct contact with the idols.

So I repeat, if is being fed with food in the dream, or finds himself always eating in the dream, you'll see that many things will be going wrong in your life. It could marriage delay, stagnant, sickness, barrenness, failures at Edge of success, prayerless. To wake up pray at night will become like so difficult. It goes on like that.

You don't make positive confessions like the food u eat wil work for your good. You come against that demonic operation of darkness in prayer and fasting and ask God to scatter and destroy it. And when it stops, you know you're it's over.

Eating in the dream, sex in the dream, urinating in the dream, finding yourselves in old places like primary schools, or being chased or being in the midst of dogs or cows, seeing yourself walking naked without clothes, your hair been shaved etc. All these things are witchcraft science, operations used to destroy lives and destinies.
You couldn't have said it better.

Christians seem to forget that the era of God speaking to His children through dreams are NOT over.
Moreover,
Satan can also use that same communication Chanel to speak his negative desire to us.

I wish ministries will spend time on teaching "how a spirit filled Christian can interprete visions and dreams" as well as when God speaks to our spirit.

One key thing a Christian must learn is that in the spirit, NOTHING is free! Even our salvation was paid for by Christ Jesus.

When you receive "an unholy gift" from Satan (sex, food, etc), it is for an exchange of something valuable in ones life.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / My Encounter With The Marine World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.