Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (90762 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
chuksjuve:

He that's has began the good works in you by commenting on this topic is capable of finishing it by granting you salvation...

Seun your salvation is nearer than you can imagine grin

Who his this seugun
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
hiroz:
alot of the time, what keeps Christians down is fear.

why should you be scared of your dreams and let this fear guide your life.
you'll see them running from pillar to post
looking for solutions to a problem that doesn't even exist.all because of a dream.
friends turn on friend, family on each other cus of a dream.

I couldnt have said it better. Well said bro.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Lumig: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
... And remember the enemy is CUNNING and a chief deceiver that wants us to be perpetually in the dark about spiritual matters

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by thunderbabs: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
jayinfo2:

I just read the passage of Peter eating in the dream in act 10. 9 -15. I found out that it was not a dream rather a vision.

And Peter was not given food. Instead the spirit said he should kill the beast and eat.

Peter said he wasn't gonna eat it because it was unclean.

May be I have a canal interpretation to this passage.

Could anybody explain it further

Still looking for where Peter ate in the dream.

Dt means Pst Chris don give us chilled zobo to drink... Calling Peter's vision a dream
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
My pastor once told me to be joyful and eat with all joy and eat well to my satisfaction each time I am served food in the dream. Cos then it was almost a regular occurrence.
I took the advise I started preparing my self to have a nice meal in my dream. Believe you me, it stopped.
The only few times it ever occurred, I woke up, went straight to the fridge to either pick a chilled bottle of star lager beer, vodka or water. Depend on what I found my self eating in the dream.
Brothers ! Better food come stop to dey show face. Save for yeye food like gala, bread , eba with fish soup, etc.
Since PMB enter govt, nothing dey even show again. Na hungry come dey show for dream. Lol.

Face your fear, and it will forever give way to courage.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by chuksjuve(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Who his this seugun

He's the boss of Nairaland Forum..
A supposed Atheist by orientation ( religion ).

So for him to have commended the Pastor for such a detailed explanation..

Na testimony oooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by eleojo23: 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Who his this seugun
You mean you don't know he is the owner of Nairaland? shocked
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by SirNumeroUno: 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
A great exposition. God bless you Sir.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
jayinfo2:

I just read the passage of Peter eating in the dream in act 10. 9 -15. I found out that it was not a dream rather a vision.

And Peter was not given food. Instead the spirit said he should kill the beast and eat.

I must admit that I was lazy and didn't bother checking before agreeing with him. I always tend to do and it is not without a reason. Thee was a certain day he was on television and was on John 17.... He made a statement about giving glory to any other but ourselves for any accomplishment was satanic. That Jesus had already given us the glory so why return it....# the congregation was ecstatic but I was not comfortable because my church, Winners, normally sings it as a song..... Returning all the glory to God....

Then I remembered my bishop admonition that when meaning are not clear we should always start from the beginning and I read the particular John 17 and lo, it had a different meaning from his.... No man on earth can take any glory by himself unless given to you by God.... Only God can glorify one.

Never forgot that day because his message kept me troubled.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
eleojo23:

You mean you don't know he is the owner of Nairaland? shocked

Thought lalastica runs the joint...according to snakian community
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by eleojo23: 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nodogragra4me:

Thought lalastica runs the joint...according to snakian community
Na..Lala just came on board about 4 years ago
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Prime4Val(m): 1:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Dolemite:
What does this thief know?
Has he stolen from you before?? What do you even have that he would steal sef, just because you have phone that can browse you will come. To nairaland and be talking anyhow.

P.S He knows what you didn't know, don't know and what you will never know.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
U sabi joor. U are telling someone who hasn't been subjected to the Lordship of Christ that eating in the dream is a sign of prosperity? I heard he once said masturbation ain't a sin. It's well.
chocberry:
Massively flawed interpretation of scripture. When Christians want to throw swipes at Christians, they attack their messages rather than the doctrine given to them by Jehovah. Let the apostle focus on being an apostle, the deliverance ministry on his calling etc. Otherwise we will try to mock the grace God has given to other ministries and make serious errors. Pastor Chis also at one time fervently taught against mantle only to go through process come back and apologize for his errors. This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture, though He remains my man.

Eating in a dream means the dreamer has been summoned in the spiritual realm and is been either weakened, poisoned or going through a series of activities that weakens their spiritual life.

Cc : donnaD
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by shekauvsbuhari: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Seun:
Great message by Pastor Chris. Don't be scared of your dreams. I love the reference to Peter eating in a dream sent to him by God. Thumbs up.
sorry. Both of u are wrong. Peter never ate in de dream. It wasnt even a dream,it was a vision.In de vision, he was told to kill n eat but he declined n his reason 4 declining was bcs de items offered him were unclean animals n stuff that were not good to be eaten, and eventually they were taken away from him. He did not eat and it was not a dream. Stop twisting scriptures to make gullible tithe payers who dont want to work on their spirituality feel good.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by taurusdude0(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
I love his angle think positive and live positive
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
These men of God are just like men of Old testament with lots of imbalances in their teachings, lots of imperfections as glaringly as it was in the old testament based on their understanding of God. Same reason why there was a need for New Testament. Not every "eating in the dream" is bad and not all of it is good. Whatever you eat in the dream has indications and you'll do yourself a lot of harm neglecting or just following this narrative. Wish I could explain though
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
jayinfo2:

Acts 10:10 And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance..

Just as you did, I also went to research this scripture, and discovered that part of the synonym of the word 'TRANCE' is Dream, as seen from the screenhot below. This should put to rest your question.

3 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hope you enjoyed it chilled?
thunderbabs:

Dt means Pst Chris don give us chilled zobo to drink... Calling Peter's vision a dream

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Shafiiimran99: 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ochoiho:
Its not as simple as the Pastor put it but I wouldn't argue with him. I know MFM will not agree with him either
But it is as simple abc, you just need to change your believe. For instance, Muslims don't believe in #DADA (hair like that of Bob Marley) once we remove after 7 or 8 days that is the end but for those who believe it they continue worship it.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
taurusdude0:
I love his angle think positive and live positive

Exactly. Don't let the devil play a trick on your mind. Always see the positive side of every situation.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Love the bolded part, especially the "working on their spirituality". Flesh and blood christians won't understand[quote author=shekauvsbuhari post=65498418] sorry. Both of u are wrong. Peter never ate in de dream. It wasnt even a dream,it was a vision.In de vision, he was told to kill n eat but he declined n his reason 4 declining was bcs de items offered him were unclean animals n stuff that were not good to be eaten, and eventually they were taken away from him. He did not eat and it was not a dream. Stop twisting scriptures to make gullible tithe payers who dont want to work on their spirituality feel good.[/quote]
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ezebunafo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Zionista:
I have always told peeps that eating in a dream is akin to carrying out any other activities in the realm of the subconscious.

There is nothing malevolent about it. It is a normal physical activity that also finds expression in our dream states.

Freudian Psychology dissected this years ago.
yea but I have seen where a lady dreamt she ate,and on waking up a chunk of meat was in her mouth,how do u explain that.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by colp2015: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
The pastor is misleading millions of ignorant Christian youths with his perverted and uninformed interpretation of the Bible.

First, let me say this: the Lord Jesus is aware of destruction that satan and his demon slaves and human agents are capable of; hence the Lord promises that if believers should eat or drink any poisonous thing, they shall not be harmed. This truth underscores the fact that humans can be harmed by eating, either in the physical or via dreams.

There is no reference in the Bible where God fed anyone in his or her dream. The said pasor is not thorough in his exposition primarily because he does little of meditation, but relies on concordance.

What is Wrong With Eating in the Dream?

Before I state the effects of eating in dreams, I wish to draw the attention of believers to an interesting observation about satan..

In the book of Genesis, the Bible presents satan as a serpent, but in the book of Revelation satan is revealed as a dragon with seven heads and ten horns. A serpent is no match for a fire, even water, spitting dragon. The implication and the message therein is that satan is getting more vicious and sophisticated. Satan is becoming a dangerous being that humans cannot match in wits, tricks and operations.

The Lord Jesus knew this and thus remarked that there were yet many things to teach His followers...but when the Holy Spirit comes, He would guide us into all truth.

There are many aspects of spiritual life, especially wafare, that the Bible says nothing about.

For example, the Bible does not tell us the implication of having sex in a dream. We are not told about eating in dreams, or what it means to fight animals - reptiles, dogs, etc. There is no where the Bible mentions the effects of seeing and pickiing snails in a dream. All these activities are satanic operations against humans to achieve certain goals.

However, the Bible tells us that satan is getting more sophisticated every day. Years ago, no one knew how to combine the name of Jesus with satanic powers to heal sicknesses and diseases as evidenced by the practice of human agents in shamanism. But now, such practice is common place.

The Body of Christ as a whole owes the Holy Spirit much gratitude for arresting human agents of darkness who confess and reveal their practices against mankind. Without the confessions of these ex-occultists, many believers would still be stuck in their minds, pushing intellectualism.

So what are the ills of eating in dreams?

1. Human agents of darkness use the craft to afflict their victims with sickness.

2. Eating in dreams can be used to plant depression and discouragement to make their targets prayerless.

3. Sorcerers can drown their targets in the sea of near success syndrome. They usually do this when something good is coming to the person.

4. Eating in dreams can be used to initiate humans into withcraft. This class of witches is known as 'blind witch.'

5. Generally, eating in dreams is used to pollute believers and thus disqualify them for spiritual promotion. But this rarely works against the saints who are prayerful, because believers are not defiled by eating.

But careless and worldly believers are mostly affected by this craft. This plays out when the believer stops reading the Bible, stops relating with other believers, and inability to fast or stay true to his/her resolutions.

In conclusion, eating in dreams is bad. If the believer cannot reject food in his/her dreams, it is an indication of a weak and fireless spiritual life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
chocberry:
Massively flawed interpretation of scripture. When Christians want to throw swipes at Christians, they attack their messages rather than the doctrine given to them by Jehovah. Let the apostle focus on being an apostle, the deliverance ministry on his calling etc. Otherwise we will try to mock the grace God has given to other ministries and make serious errors. Pastor Chis also at one time fervently taught against mantle only to go through process come back and apologize for his errors. This is an erroneous interpretation of scripture, though He remains my man.

Eating in a dream means the dreamer has been summoned in the spiritual realm and is been either weakened, poisoned or going through a series of activities that weakens their spiritual life.

Cc : donnaD

You are very wrong. That is not true. Pastor Chris quite succinctly explaied this topic albeit using scriptures. Therefore, if you want to cast aspersion on this teaching, you need to do so fairly, using the same scripures, or proofs.

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 2:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
flex04:
1. peter was not fed in the dream, read again

2. peter was not dreaming he was being given a revelation<trance> making it look like he was asleep

Trance is one of the synonym of dream as have been clarified by google search.

2 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
yomifowe:

You are very wrong. That is not true. Pastor Chris quite succinctly explaied this topic albeit using scriptures. Therefore, if you want to cast aspersion on this teaching, you need to do so fairly, using the same scripures, or proofs.

Mental posture @ cast aspersion. No need to fight me. Ialso learnt a thing or two from this apostle, so i aint anti-pastor Chris. Hope this eases your pain
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
ezebunafo:
yea but I have seen where a lady dreamt she ate,and on waking up a chunk of meat was in her mouth,how do u explain that.

Sounds very paranormal. Strange things happen that have metaphysical connotations no doubt and could only be explained when viewed with spiritual lenses.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Deepsky(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
The act of eating in the dream,
swiming in the dream,
flying in the dream,having sex in the dream are not only demonic,these are signs that u're still in captivity of the kingdom of darkness.
pls note!! you believing it or not will not CHANGE anything.
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Devil was playing mind games with her nii according to Pastor Chris and his goons
ezebunafo:
Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by yomifowe(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
colp2015:
Pastor Chrisis is misleading millions of ignorant Christian youths with his perverted and uninformed interpretation of the Bible.

First, let me say this: the Lord Jesus is aware of destruction that satan and his demon slaves and human agents are capable of; hence the Lord promises that if believers should eat or drink any poisonous thing, they shall not be harmed by it. This truth underscores the fact that humans can be harmed by eating, either in the physical or via dreams.

There is no reference in the Bible where God fed anyone in his or her dream. Pastor Chris is not thorough in his exposition primarily because he does little of meditation, but relies on concordance.The effect of his erroneous teaching plays out in falsehood as evidenced by the life of many of his followers. Their confessions and affirmations are not translating into realities.

Before I state the effects of eating in dreams, I wish to draw the attention of believers to an interesting observation about satan..

In the book of Genesis, the Bible presents satan as a serpent, but in the book of Revelation satan is revealed as a dragon with seven heads and ten horns. A serpent is no match for a fire, even water, spitting dragon. The implication and the message therein is that satan is getting more vicious and sophisticated. Satan is becoming a dangerous being that humans cannot match in wits, tricks and operations.

The Lord Jesus knew this and thus remarked that there were yet many things to teach His followers...but when the Holy Spirit comes, He would guide us into all truth.

There are many aspects of spiritual life, especially wafare,that the Bible says nothing about.

For example, the Bible does not tell us the implication of having sex in a dream. We are not told about eating in dreams, or what it means to fight animals - reptiles, dogs,etc. There is no where the Bible mentions the effects of seeing and pickiing snails in a dream. All these activities are satanic operations against humans to achieve certain goals.

However, the Bible tells us that satan is getting more sophisticated every day. Years ago, no one knew how to combine the name of Jesus with satanic powers to heal sicknesses and diseases as evidenced by the practice of human agents in shamanism. But now, such practice is common place.

The Body Of Christ as a whole owes the Holy Spirit much gratitude for arresting human agents of darkness who confess and reveal their practices against mankind. Without the confessions of these ex-occultists, many believers would still be stuck in their minds, pushing intellectualism.

1. Human agents of darkness use the craft to afflict their victims with sickness.

2. Eating in dreams can be used to plant depression and discouragement to make their targets prayerless.

3. Sorcerers can drown their targets in the sea of near success syndrome. They usually do this when something good is coming to the oerson.

4. Eating in dreams can be used to initiate humans into withcraft. This class of witches are known as 'blind witch.'

5. Generally, eating in dreams is used to pollute believers and thus disqualify them for spiritual promotion. But this rarely works against the saints who are prayerful, because believers are not defiled by eating.

But careless and worldly believers are mostly affected by this craft. This plays out when the believer stops reading the Bible, stops relating with other believers, and inability to fast or stay true to his/her resolutions.

In conclusion, eating in dreams is bad. If the believer cannot reject foods in his/her dreams, it is an indication of a weak and fireless spiritual life.

Well said bro. Since you seem to know so much, casting aspersions on the teaching of a respected man of God, who has impacted the lives of millions all around the world, who are you? How come I have never heard about you? Pschh (Hissing in my native language).

4 Likes

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vicardino(m): 2:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
More grace bro. I'm being tempted to mention names of popular men of God using this shamanism but it does no good. You have said things only a spirit filled, not just tongue-talking christians would know. More grace.
colp2015:
Pastor Chrisis is misleading millions of ignorant Christian youths with his perverted and uninformed interpretation of the Bible.

First, let me say this: the Lord Jesus is aware of destruction that satan and his demon slaves and human agents are capable of; hence the Lord promises that if believers should eat or drink any poisonous thing, they shall not be harmed by it. This truth underscores the fact that humans can be harmed by eating, either in the physical or via dreams.

There is no reference in the Bible where God fed anyone in his or her dream. Pastor Chris is not thorough in his exposition primarily because he does little of meditation, but relies on concordance.The effect of his erroneous teaching plays out in falsehood as evidenced by the life of many of his followers. Their confessions and affirmations are not translating into realities.

There are many aspects of spiritual life, especially wafare,that the Bible says nothing about.

For example, the Bible does not tell us the implication of having sex in a dream. We are not told about eating in dreams, or what it means to fight animals - reptiles, dogs,etc. There is no where the Bible mentions the effects of seeing and pickiing snails in a dream. All these activities are satanic operations against humans to achieve certain goals.

The Body Of Christ as a whole owes the Holy Spirit much gratitude for arresting human agents of darkness who confess and reveal their practices against mankind. Without the confessions of these ex-occultists, many believers would still be stuck in their minds, pushing intellectualism.

3. Sorcerers can drown their targets in the sea of near success syndrome. They usually do this when something good is coming to the oerson.

4. Eating in dreams can be used to initiate humans into withcraft. This class of witches are known as 'blind witch.'

In conclusion, eating in dreams is bad. If the believer cannot reject foods in his/her dreams, it is an indication of a weak and fireless spiritual life.

1 Like

Re: Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
colp2015:

May Heaven bless your soul

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / My Encounter With The Marine World.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.