Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pls Judge This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Judge This Matter (1538 Views)

Please Help Me Judge This Case Between Me And My Girlfriend!! / Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Judge This Matter by Diavolo: 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
I told my babe of a past event and she has been judging me since and saying all sort, but I don't feel guilty. Pls judge the matter.

I just remembered one now, met her online in Warri here, started talking, after like a week, convinced her to come and see me, she agreed, after gisting and seeing a movie, I made my move now, touching her breast, kissing her neck and stuff, got her turned on, She was forming no sex today, but I continued, didn't give up, she would sometimes run to the table and sit on the chair, will goan meet her there and continue again, she would respond, then in the process, she would ask me what I wanted from her, I told her she will know with time, that I believe in action instead of words, we continued like that for close to one hour oh, this girl was very stubborn, I now lost interest, and left her alone, then she went to the table and did like she was packing, while waiting for her to adjust her clothes, I now sat on the table, she now came and stood in between my legs, that's how I got the cue and started again, carried her to the bed, managed to remove her jeans, she was very very wet, in the process of the whole convincing her, I forgot to wear condom and went in raw, her pussy was so warm and wet and surprisingly my whole dick entered her even though she was small, So we had sex, come and see the way she was moaning and stuff, in my mind, I was abusing her that she the person that was forming no sex, anyways, I didn't cum, but when she was leaving I still got contraceptive for her and she went home,
After like 2 weeks, she now started calling me that she's pregnant and stuff, This was after she had tried to task me for money with different formats but it didn't work, I never gave her. Then she was really calling me, sending messages and all that she was pregnant and I was responsible and all. I responded calmly and thought about the whole situation, it was impossible for her to have gotten pregnant cos she came see me immediately she finished her period, so she was in her safe period then, I also didn't release in her and I also gave her contraceptive , so no way she could have gotten pregnant for me, When she saw I wasn't buying her lies, then in the process of trying to convince me, she was making so many mistakes, so I now told her to come and do pregnancy test in the hoe, that after that I will accept, she refused and was insisting she wanted to go for the abortion that Sunday instead of coming for the test on Monday, so I figured it was a lie, so I changed it for her and told her not to call me again
After like a while, I now called her back, she was forming attitude, I wined her and told her to come, so we can settle the matter, so she agreed. She came, she was still on the lie and all, I just played along and accepted the pregnancy and told her that I want to top up what I already started, she smiled and agreed and we went to the bed. As I attempted to remove her pant, she told me she was seeing her period, I laughed in my mind, that see this fool playing games with a doctor, I played along. Removed her pant, then I wore protection this time around and had sex with her. I purposely was banging her like my life depended on it and I'm sure she was having pains, after a while she started begging me to stop that she's tired, I didn't answer, I continued till me myself now got tired. During the sex, she stained her top with blood, so she couldn't wear it again, I had to give her one of my top that dey gave us to celebrate one program like that to wear home and gave her transport money and told her I will send the money she asked for the next day, she agreed and was very happy and left. After she left, I immediately deleted all her numbers and when she called, I blasted her off and warned her never to call me again.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Wilfredpat22(f): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
You did the right thing sir. That is how we behave, using fake pregnancies to tie a man down
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Shelumiel: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Fornication will get you in trouble . Stay away from it and save yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 18, 2018
Bob your teeth complete, lmao.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by samysmoothfresh: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
You did the right thing sir. That is how we behave, using fake pregnancies to tie a man down

this guy no go kee me

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This Matter by IamLEGEND1: 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2018
Diavolo:
...I also didn't release in her...

she told me she was seeing her period, I laughed in my mind, that see this fool playing games with a doctor, I played along.
it is common knowledge that male ejaculation is not a necessity for pregnancy to occur.
The male Pre-ejaculate contains a number of spermatozoids which are fully capable of fertilizing an ovary.

Send over the name of your school and the phone number of the_idiots who lecture you. They need to be fed to zoo lions.

Or maybe you are a native doctor, then at least some of the stupid_shit you typed can be explained.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Diavolo: 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
IamLEGEND1:

it is common knowledge that male ejaculation is not a necessity for pregnancy to occur.
The male Pre-ejaculate contains a number of spermatozoids which are fully capable of fertilizing an ovary.

Send over the name of your school and the phone number of the_idiots who lecture you. They need to be fed to zoo lions.

Or maybe you are a native doctor, then at least some of the stupid_shit you typed can be explained.
u are a very foolish fool, who has no atom of sense. I know ure frustrated with life, why not get a rope and give the whole word the joy of having one less retard. Cos I wonder why a normal person would reply with so much bitterness and stupidity. I'm sure u have problems with ur eye sight cos if not u would have seen where I said she was on her safe period. Not surprised u don't know what safe period means, cos u have no acumen. Stupid retarded fool
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Diavolo: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
Shelumiel:
Fornication will get you in trouble . Stay away from it and save yourself.
very true man. Just that the even though the mind is willing, the flesh is weak.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by IamLEGEND1: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Diavolo:
... I'm sure u have problems with ur eye sight cos if not u would have seen where I said she was on her safe period. Not surprised u don't know what safe period means, cos u have no acumen. Stupid retarded fool
Because it is called the "safe period" doesn't mean women getting pregnant during that time is unheard of. The only foolproof way of not getting anyone pregnant is by not fucking_anyone.
A grown man who still doesn't know "eyesight" is a single word, not two, is calling me a_retard?

Again, send me the contact of your tutors and the name of your school, Mr. "Doctor".

Reply me with more stupid_shit and I'd be happy to further instruct your obtuse mind on the intricacies of both medical and linguistic terminologies.

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This Matter by CheedyJ(m): 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
Ur mumu no get limit sir..
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Diavolo: 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
Because it is called the "safe period" doesn't mean women getting pregnant during that time is unheard of. The only foolproof way of not getting anyone pregnant is by not fucking_anyone.
A grown man who still doesn't know "eyesight" is a single word, not two, is calling me a_retard?

Again, send me the contact of your tutors and the name of your school, Mr. "Doctor".

Reply me with more stupid_shit and I'd be happy to further instruct your obtuse mind on the intricacies of both medical and linguistic terminologies.
I was right, ur eyesight is a terrible as your brain, if not you would have seen where I mentioned the use of contraceptives. If only ur father had done the whole world the good of not fucking, u wouldn't be here living such a miserable life that makes you go around looking for how to pour out ur frustrations. Do us all the favour and kill urself slowpoke.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Diavolo: 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
IamLEGEND1:

I was right, ur eyesight is a terrible as your brain, if not you would have seen where I mentioned the use of contraceptives. If only ur father had done the whole world the good of not fucking, u wouldn't be here living such a miserable life that makes you go around looking for how to pour out ur frustrations. Do us all the favour and kill urself slowpoke. Mr frustrated book seller,
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

sorry to say this, but you're suffering from dementia.
I'd advice you get help very fast.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by IamLEGEND1: 5:35pm On Sep 18, 2018
Diavolo:
I was right, ur eyesight is a terrible as your brain, if not you would have seen where I mentioned the use of contraceptives. If only ur father had done the whole world the good of not fucking, u wouldn't be here living such a miserable life that makes you go around looking for how to pour out ur frustrations. Do us all the favour and kill urself slowpoke. Mr frustrated book seller,
You spelled "eyesight" the correct way! maybe you're not as obtuse as I thought you were. And the user who sells E-books is_ilegendd, not me- another instance of you paying absolutely no attention to detail.

As for everything else you said; it is clear you're just a child, or at least you have a child's mind, and are in no position to understand half of what I intended to say.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Diavolo: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
You spelled "eyesight" the correct way! maybe you're not as obtuse as I thought you were. And the user who sells E-books is_ilegendd, not me- another instance of you paying absolutely no attention to detail.

As for everything else you said; it is clear you're just a child, or at least you have a child's mind, and are in no position to understand half of what I intended to say.

who has time to pay attention to the details of stupid fools like u. I can see the maturity in you that's why u couldn't pass across ur opinion in a civil manner when u first quoted me. Guy Bleep u and the crap u want to spill out, u can shove it up ur ass.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
MR doctor, Diavolo

A) bro IamLEGEND1 is right, there is no such thing as "Safe period", as many women have irregular cycles.
B) what kind of contraception did you give that girl AFTER SEX?!? you mean morning after pill?!
C) you could get a girl pregnant without actually ejaculating inside her.
D) it is a well known fact that many women can have their period (known as SPOTTING or light bleeding) well into a pregnancy. get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Diavolo: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
MR doctor, Diavolo

A) bro IamLEGEND1 is right, there is no such thing as "Safe period", as many women have irregular cycles.
B) what kind of contraception did you give that girl AFTER SEX?!? you mean morning after pill?!
C) you could get a girl pregnant without actually ejaculating inside her.
D) it is a well known fact that many women can have their period (known as SPOTTING or light bleeding) well into a pregnancy. get your facts right!
first, there is something like safe period, even though some not most women still have irregular cycles due to various reasons..
Yh, morning after, which she took not more an hour after the sex.
I don't think I ever argued against that precum is enough to get a lady pregnant.
Ur last point is also possible, but in this case it was obvious that that wasn't the case. For me to arrive at my conclusion that she wasn't pregnant, was an accumulation of all the events that occurred.
I was never interested in proving who's wrong or who's right, I only had an issue with his very rude remarks which were unnecessary.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Diavolo:
first, there is something like safe period, even though some not most women still have irregular cycles due to various reasons..

MISCONCEPTION #1
how do you know for a fact when this woman was ovulating? if, as you claim, she wanted to trap you with pregnancy then she could have told you BS about being safe when she actually wasnt. or where you there to check when exactly her last period started/ended? furthermore, some women with irregular period could be mistaking common vaginal bleeding (due to whatever reason) for their period.

Yh, morning after, which she took not more an hour after the sex.

MISCONCEPTION #2
the morning after pill is not 100% guaranteed to remove a potential pregnancy... and again, if that babe was hell bent on getting pregnant by you then how are you even certain that she took and swallow the pill?

I don't think I ever argued against that precum is enough to get a lady pregnant.
Ur last point is also possible, but in this case it was obvious that that wasn't the case. For me to arrive at my conclusion that she wasn't pregnant, was an accumulation of all the events that occurred.

fair enough bro, but your MISCONCEPTION #3 is to believe that this babe COULDNT be pregnant by you, while she actually could have/still be
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
elyna:

sorry to say this, but you're suffering from dementia.
I'd advice you get help very fast.

He/she is not well, I have noticed that the person is always dropping senseless comments.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by misspearlz: 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2018
Kikikikiki water don pass garri
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by bolajokoopeyemi5(f): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
really, u are asking us to judge you after thinking you are ryt... What u did to d girl is what I liked to term as stupidity cause if its not u don't need to sleep with d girl again. You are really a fool thinking its some sort of punishment, are u even sure she used the pills, she is now a prostitute cause she agreed to have sex with you? You guys are two consenting adults oh make it one cause you are kid trapped in a man body... Mtchew radarada
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Diavolo: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

MISCONCEPTION #1
how do you know for a fact when this woman was ovulating? if, as you claim, she wanted to trap you with pregnancy then she could have told you BS about being safe when she actually wasnt. or where you there to check when exactly her last period started/ended? furthermore, some women with irregular period could be mistaking common vaginal bleeding (due to whatever reason) for their period.
I think u should read to understand more rather than reading to reply, it helps. Now u can calculate a woman's safe period easily, all u need to know is the date of the first day of her last menstrual period, which I knew. So that gave me a rough estimate of it.

MISCONCEPTION #2
the morning after pill is not 100% guaranteed to remove a potential pregnancy... and again, if that babe was hell bent on getting pregnant by you then how are you even certain that she took and swallow the pill? I agree with u that it isn't 100 percent but if taken within the first 24 hours, it's been shown to be as high 95 %.

fair enough bro, but your MISCONCEPTION #3 is to believe that this babe COULDNT be pregnant by you, while she actually could have/still be
note that was a misconception, it was a fact that I arrived at as a result of the combination of the factors I will list for u,
One is by my calculations she was in her safe period, I didn't ejaculate, she took contraceptives, and she refused to come for a pregnancy test on Monday but was rather insisting on having an abortion done by a nurse on Sunday and also making so many errors during our conversations. So all this made me arrive at the conclusion and which has proved to be right.
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by Diavolo: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
bolajokoopeyemi5:
really, u are asking us to judge you after thinking you are ryt... What u did to d girl is what I liked to term as stupidity cause if its not u don't need to sleep with d girl again. You are really a fool thinking its some sort of punishment, are u even sure she used the pills, she is now a prostitute cause she agreed to have sex with you? You guys are two consenting adults oh make it one cause you are kid trapped in a man body... Mtchew radarada
u know u could have made ur points in a civil manner without resorting to insults and what not. Ure just a frustrated , demented fool. I think of the three people, ure the child who isn't intelligent enough to have a civil conversation. Bye Felicia
Re: Pls Judge This Matter by toprealman: 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
IamLEGEND1:

Kai, how can I click the like button more than once

(1) (Reply)

Will Cristiano Ronaldo And I Make A Good Couple? / Yoruba Booty /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.